All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 27-28'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

I love this story, my only wish is that more chapters were published more quickly. Thank you for sharing your imagination and creativity with the rest of us 'mundanes'!

prsstaridprsstaridover 3 years ago
I liked this chapter

I was starting to worry about Chris after the last two chapters. Hopefully his new Armor and Weapons will protect him against his "friends" and enemies.

valjean521valjean521over 3 years ago
Great work

Loved your story and the writing is also excellent. You mentioned anal in one of the earlier chapters so I presume that it's one of your fantasies. I think there were opportunities or events where you could have given Chris the chance to convince Rayka.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

@valjean521: Thank you for reading and commenting! Yes, while there were definitely instances where I could have depicted anal scenes, my approach from the very beginning has been to only include sexual sequences where they fit in, naturally. Perhaps an anal scene could come up in the future!

@prsstarid: I'm glad you liked it! We'll just have to see if his Armor protects him, in time!

@Anonymous: I'm trying to stick to a schedule where I publish at least once a month. Since I'm currently working full-time, that's become more difficult. I hope that doesn't deter you, and I continue to have you as a reader. Thank you for your interest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES