All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 29-30'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Homeinindy2Homeinindy2about 3 years ago

These guys need to start getting their due.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMabout 3 years ago

I agree with you Homeinindy2 . how low can anyone get pulling something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with you both! Do you think FSL will deal with Vince soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WoW

I just found this story and spent the last couple days of my free time starting from the beginning. The first little bit being a bit slow, I'm certainly glad I stuck with it. I really hope this story continues to a reasonable conclusion and doesn't just STOP out of the blue. Me being am American, the Indian titles and references were a little hard to swallow but worth it. I love it, love it, love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a victem should really trust and go to their friends for support rather than putting up with what is going on.

Maybe writing from the female perspective works but it is irritating.

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

I'm really blown away by this.

Aside from having one of the most creative ideas behind a story I've seen in a while, the writing itself is just of the charts. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Next chapter???

Next chapter???

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

I apologize for the massive delay between posts. Real life has been difficult lately, so it's affected my writing. However, I hope to work on the next couple of chapters soon, and post them ASAP. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,

FSL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow you kept me riveted to the story I read it for days I just hope you're not finishing it there the ending you put on that last story left a lot to be told vengeance protection love honor finish it don't just leave it as it is I know you're busy with your new job please find time.

R4vingM4dnessR4vingM4dnessalmost 3 years ago

i like this story but the idiotic protagonist turn really fucked it for me. why the fuck didnt he just go the dean and showed him his memories as prove for the blackmail? this whole story arc is just founded in the main characters short sightedness and i really dont like that otherwise 4/5 stars just please fix this main character before it kills the story

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 3 years ago

I just finished re-reading the entire series. I can't wait for the next chapters and sincerely hope that Vince gets whats coming to him. This whole setup is just so dipshit can have his revenge on Chris. That he would willingly sacrifice so many lives just to destroy Chris shows just how far to the Dark he has gone. I sort of agree with Rr4vingM4adness. The Dean could pull all these memories from Chris and deal with this insurrection quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for updating us Fantasystoryteller. I’m sure all of you loyal fans appreciate that life comes first - good luck with your ‘mundane’ activities! Can’t wait for the next chapters!

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

Chapter 31 was just resubmitted. It seems that even veiled references to checking my profile for why future posts would be delayed on Lit counts as advertising. Hopefully, it'll be up this week.

FSL

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Okay, at this point, I genuinely don't know what's up with the submission process. Chapter 31 was just rejected again, even though I made sure to meet their requirements of not mentioning any outside links. I've resubmitted it again with a note to the moderator.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

A note on Lit's submission process:

A couple of readers have written to me, asking if things with Lit have been sorted out. Unfortunately, the submission process is a little convoluted in that if a chapter is rejected for any reason, it must be resubmitted, and goes to the bottom of the review pile. This means that it could take as long as a week to review, upon which, it could be rejected again.

I've taken all references to Patreon out (that's been the issue with this chapter), but my last resubmission was rejected for some reason. I hope the current one goes through, but just in case it doesn't, chapter 31 has been uploaded for free on my Patreon account. You can find the details on my profile page.

Thank you all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES