The Beginning of a Weekend

Story Info
What I want from a dom.
783 words
3.8
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers

This is pure fantasy, fiction, but a little bit of hope embedded.

It's Friday, I'm leaving work, and I drive straight to his house. It's about 2 hours and I spend every weekend up there, serving him, pleasing him, attending to his needs, and in return, he takes care of me.

I pull into the driveway a little later than normal, traffic was a nightmare, as it usually is in this area, but a bad wreck had us at a standstill for 20 minutes.

I pull into his driveway, park my car, grab my weekend bag, which he always sends instructions Thursday afternoon on what I should pack, and head inside.

I open the front door, and he's already on the couch, and I know what's expected of me, we have a routine and I like it.

As I walk in the door, I set my keys, wallet, and phone on silent in the bowl on the entry table.

I set my bag down by the door, remove all my clothes, and kneel in front of the door, I sit back on my feet, place my hands behind my back, and bow my head.

This is every Friday, and has been for a month or so now. If he isn't home when I get here, It's expected that I go into the kitchen and clean up, do any dishes, etc.

After some time, he gets up off the couch, walks over to me, rubs the top of my head, he's wearing jeans and a T-shirt, "come boy."

As he walks away, I follow, on my knees of course, and we walk into the bedroom. As we enter his room, I find my place in front of the bed, where I'm expected to sit and face the leather ottoman he will sit on.

He comes over to me, sits down, and he's wearing leather gloves that I love so much, he reaches down and tugs on my nipples, his boots resting under my cock and balls, which are leaking everywhere, I'll have to clean that up soon.

"Have you been a good boy this week?" He asks

"Yes Sir." I reply.

"No cumming without permission? No touching yourself except when you piss? Remember, we have to be honest boy."

"Yes Sir. I woke up Wednesday with my hands on my cock Sir, but once I realized it, I removed them as quickly as I could Sir."

"You know what that means boy, don't you?" He asks

"Yes Sir, it means I must be punished for breaking the rules."

"And what does that mean?" He asks with a slightly more commanding tone.

"It means, Sir, I have to wear my chastity device under my jockstrap until tomorrow at this time Sir." I reply.

As a free sub, and a man, I've always been attached to my penis, freely stroking and blowing whenever I want, and the idea of "locking" my cock away was something I wasn't interested in.

The first time we actually met and I stayed here, he introduced the cage to me as a form of punishment, I don't like pain, and have a very low tolerance, this allows him to punish me, exert his control, but not hit me with anything.

"Get the device boy, and a cold washcloth." He commands.

I do so, and when I return, he wraps my throbbing meat in ice cold cloth, which causes it to shrivel just long enough for him to put the device on and lock it. He hands me a jockstrap, the leather one that I like, and I slide it on, returning to my knees, placing my hands behind my back, and bowing my head.

He rather prefers this position he says, puts a sub like me in the right space, his space, and ready for him.

He reaches down, picks up my chin, and looks me right in the eyes, "are you ready for your collar boy?"

"Yes Sir, please collar me Sir."

He reaches over, and wraps the thick leather collar around my neck, and in the back, tightens it with the buckle and I hear that noise that oddly brings comfort, CLICK, of a gold lock with his initials on it.

He wraps his hands against my cheeks, holding me there, "okay boy, time to start our weekend."

He gets off the ottoman, and walks from the bedroom, to which I follow on my knees, and we find the living room again, he sits on the couch, and I kneel in my place to the left of him so he can place his hand on my upper back, neck, or head.

This is the place I wish to be.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers