All Comments on 'The Beginning of an Affair'

by bll9618

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
The

Guy deserves to be beaten , fucked in the ass , and his body tossed in an abandoned mine shaft .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

People like this writer should just have their balls cut off. If a wife has a problem with her husband, how the hell is she going to solve it by fucking someone else? pathetic story and pathetic people both the wife and the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The affair stories are all the same. If it's a cheating wife then it's because she doesn't get enough attention and if it's the husband it's because he doesn't get enough sex. And as always instead of acting like adults they act like teenagers in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't mind the haters

The guys who get so upset and post hateful comments on cheating/affair stories are dickless wonders whose wives cheated on them. They're obsessed with revenge. Just plain bob, dghear, guys like that. They spend vast amounts of energy trying to shape the world into a more "just" place by writing sob stories mirroring their sad lives on Lit. Obsessed! Don't listen, keep it up. Go for more detail about how the cheating made you feel. Good start. Check out X-Factor for motivation, if any is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dream on

dream on loser, it takes a man or a woman to stay faithful to their friends and family but a snake or weasel wouldn't know that would you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
other comments

Don't worry about the psyco dickheads who commented on your story. They forget that it just a story and should be read as such. If they want to take it to heart that is their bad luck. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

A story is a story. Your's is a nice story and i 'll give a best note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got only one question for the" nay sayers"

Just exactly what kind of story do you like? Maybe the "loving wife" genre isn't what you should be reading. Try "romance" or "non-erotic". This is an erotic site where fantasy, erotica, cheating wives are the norm in the "loving wives" genre, not the exception. Why bring your morality issues on an erotic site. I'm speechless at the venom thrown at this author who writes erotica for the readers who enjoy erotica. You got me totally stumped people. If this was one of those humiliating, cuckold stories, I would understand the reactions, but this was a mild, non-humiliating, erotic story. Nowhere did the author state that this was a true story, so we will have to conclude that it's a fiction.Well written story author. Thanks for your efforts.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
To anonymous pussies everywhere....

...just because YOUR pathetic twisted minds find dishonor, betrayal and subterfuge to be a turn-on don't get all hissy when us "normals" find it oxymoronic to erotica. It is you who have the problem. This story was not fantastically creative, unique nor was the sex scene very believable(you only gave her FOUR orgasms prior to entering her?)This latest attempt to make cheating "hot" succeeded for me in one way, I finally agree with Mongo on something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To all you perverts and pussies

that read porn on a lit site. Who the fuck are you kidding?You pretend to be so righteous about what you read and how well a story is written, but in reality you're nothing but a bunch of perverts drooling at this site. Wash your mouth out with soap for lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PissyPete, you're a jerk

You and that clown Harry should be banned from making comments on this site.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 13 years ago
Now Children - The Right of Free Speech Works Both Ways

The writer can write anything which portrays his interests and readers can write how they felt about the story, its subject and the talent exhibited.<P>

Ain't America Great.<P>

That having been said some story's are just stroke jobs with some written better than others as this was.<P>

Life usually extracts consequence from those who deserve it and grants justice to the offended. Sometimes it takes a while but it inescapably happens in some form.<P>

So this wasn't lifelike as it didn't address any long term reality and that bugs many who have been shat upon { see divorce rate}. So some reasonable venting can be expected by those who have been through it - often times blindly jolted.<P>

They have the right to be emotional as they don't see it as erotic just unfair sick humiliation of the offended regardless of the offended's sex. Peoples lives are altered by divorce - financially and emotionally and many never recover.<P>

New writers soon realize that the closer to life they construct their efforts the more their efforts are appreciated. That is their payment for efforts expended in this venue.<P>

But you really only know the depths if you've been badly treated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yes

I love fucking hot, hungry, do anything married women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved the story!

I find it curiously odd that men will come to an erotica site, read a story that they know from the beginning is opposed to their "sense" of morality, then write a comment blasting the author for writing such "trash". All this after I'm sure they wacked off into a tissue.

To the author....this was a fine story and if it was true even better! The plot is entirely plausible and not once did you brag about your 14" cock or balls the size of grapefruit. It was just two people hot for each other in the right time and the right place which makes for sizzling sex. I do hope you have more to write and soon. A proofread would help as several times you seemed to change thoughts without erasing enough of what you had written in a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Keep on--ignore the assholes. If a gorgeous married woman wants to fuck, why not you!

anon tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Idiots!

YOU don't like what you read ? As somene else said... It's America! But to put so much negative energy and hate toward someone?...that's probably why it's YOUR wives that are looking somewhere else for attention.

Next time I'm in bed with her, I won't have to ask how come your husband isn't taking care of you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I liked the way you told the story

There were some problems that an editor might have caught, but they weren't bad enough to hurt the story. The morals issue is between the players, IMHO, and no one's business except theirs. The woman in the story is an adult, sane and able to understand the risks she's taking. I don't judge her or her husband because I don't know the whole story about why he's not interested in sex with her. I don't know if they have ever actually communicated about their needs. All I know is what the author shared. The rest I made up and I'm Ok with them starting an affair.

Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Stupid slut and stupid manwhore. I hope you both die of Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
happy you, right?

Its the beginning of your 6feet below, except you stop the act.

Its even worse for person that runs dis site.

I laugh you all!!!!!!!!

Tigg51Tigg51almost 7 years ago
Hello bells

What's up with all the complainers you must have chose the story tags? Then again did you run out of incest/taboo stories? It's a fantasy it's erotica grow up and get a pair. Nicely written erotic experience for those who want to explore erotic situations, I loved it nicely written would love to read further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spell and grammar check required.

.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
He won’t

He won’t be telling anymore stories about his fun with the cheating whore. Jane’s husband never did come home, but it was of no benefit to the cheating bitch’s love life. Her asshole lover was found in the backseat of his car with his throat cut so deeply that he was nearly decapitated. Jane is currently undergoing inpatient psychiatric care for her nervous breakdown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous