The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Joe has some more adventures with the local women.
6.9k words
4.41
60.1k
39

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

Today I find myself working out at the gym to improve my stamina. I have been coming here for the last few months so I will be able to fuck as long as I want without becoming too tired.

It also doesn't hurt that the women at the gym are so sexy. Before I work out, I decide to grab a good shag. After freezing time, I head into the women's locker room shower area and look at the selection of naked women.

It is obvious that these women put a lot of pride into their appearance. Three fourths of them have toned and flat stomachs and there are some great breasts. With such a selection, I have trouble figuring out which breasts to go after first.

I eventually decide on a woman who is 5'3", 115 pounds, C cups. I grab some of the soap and spend a good 5 minutes lathering her breasts up and just feeling them all over.

After this, I can't hold on anymore and ram myself into her. By this point, she is wet and ready for me. I am having such a good time inside her that I don't feel my climax coming and shoot a load inside her.

I move right onto the woman next to her: 5'7", 140 pounds, D cups. I slam her down on her knees, open her mouth, and punch into it. I feel myself hitting the back of her throat but just keep pounding. I forcefully squeeze her tits while I am fucking her face and am loving it. I reach the edge and cum in her mouth. After putting her back where she was, I head to the women in the corner shower. Better to be isolated for my next plan.

She is a little big, 5'4", 170 pounds, D cups, but I am going to give her quite the surprise. I slam into her without warming her up. After a minute, she still isn't wet; I put my hand over her mouth and start time for a few seconds; her eyes widen as she realizes what is happening.

Before she can react any more than that, I freeze time and keep pounding. She is starting to get wet and her breasts are responding to my sucking and squeezing. I restart time for a few more seconds and this time she starts moaning.

I freeze time once more and continue slamming into her. I am loving her tits and can't get enough. I get a little over-excited and bite down on her nipple, drawing a little blood. This is too much for me and I send my seed inside her.

As I am cumming, I start time and she starts cumming immediately. Her orgasm must be very strong, as she collapses against me and I hear her moaning: "Yes, yes. God damn, fuck yes." I leave time going to give her time to recover and she finally looks up at my face, no doubt wondering who I am and how the hell that just happened.

I had made sure to prepare for this and am wearing a mask; after all, I can't have her identifying me. She gets a bewildered look on her face and I take the opportunity to freeze time.

I dislodge myself from her, clean myself up, and head over to one of the other stalls so I can see her reaction without being seen myself. After I start time, her head shoots around the room looking for the guy that had just been fucking her. Had it all been a dream?

She must feel some dripping in her snatch, because she puts her finger up and then smells it, no doubt smelling my cum. I then head out to the gym.

I don't really need to worry about having time to work out and can just admire the eye candy. See, the ability to freeze time makes working out a lot easier. I can get a full workout in a fraction of a second. It sure makes things a lot easier. During my workout, I spot the two machines for chest flys and smile, seeing they are both being used by some busty beauties.

They sure are sweating a lot. I think I need to help them cool down a little. After all, those clothes look very hot and restricting.

I freeze time and remove all of their clothes. They have great bodies: flat and toned stomachs, C cups. I just barely stop myself from fucking them too early; I want to see how this plays out. I don't want them to notice their breasts falling once time and gravity start, so I pull them down to where I think they would naturally hang without support.

I head back to my position and take in the view before restarting time: two sexy women completely naked with their legs and arms spread wide. It is the middle of the day and there is no one else in this area of the gym, so I don't have to worry about someone else seeing and ruining the scene. The only thing that will is when they notice something is wrong.

Time starts back up and they continue with their workout like nothing is wrong. I play my part and don't react to their nudity. After 2 minutes of them continuing with their workout, I am amazed they haven't noticed yet when one gets up to grab a towel to wipe down the machine.

The other women sees her and jumps up. "Michelle! What are you doing? Your naked!"

"No I'm not, I...O my God! What happened? You're naked too, Anna!"

Now that they knew what was going on, I figure it is time to wrap things up. I freeze time and make a decision on how to enjoy them. I head to woman number one, who I guess is Michelle, and slam myself in her pussy. I start making out with her and mash my hands on her breasts. Man, do they feel good.

I finish and erupt inside her. I head over to Anna and admire her body. She is clean shaven with some sexily placed tattoos. I decide to take her from behind so I put her on all fours.

As I am ramming into her, I marvel at how perfect her ass is. She must put a lot of work into it. I enter her cave and explore its depths. She feels great and I relish the feeling of being inside her.

I have been inside so many women lately and, let me tell you, they all feel a little different. This one is definitely one of my favorites so far. Instead of succumbing to the urge to cum, I fight it and just keep going.

I feel like I can go on for days. Man, those workouts are really helping my stamina. Even so, I decide I am done with her and shoot a load. Okay, now to put them back as they were before I stopped time and to put their clothes on.

After taking care of that, I head over to my spot and restart time. Michelle and Anna both fall to their knees and start cumming. I get up with mock concern: "Ladies, are you alright?"

"Yes...uuuhhhh...we're fine...fuck..." That's Anna.

"O my God...Fuck...me..." says Michelle.

After they are done cumming, they both get up and run for the locker room. I am about to head home for the day when, would you look at that, Olivia is getting in a workout. I have given her the past few days off, so I think it is time to resume her punishment.

She is wearing a tight workout shirt showing ample cleavage and short shirts. There are some guys near her practically drooling and I swear that she must do this intentionally. Why else would she be sitting with her legs wide open and be wearing a push-up bra at the gym? Well, if she is putting on a show for the guys in the gym then I might as well help her with it.

Olivia is walking from one machine to the other and I freeze time to take off her clothes, making sure to keep her sneakers on and tie the laces together. Once time starts back up, she continues trying to walk and falls flat on her face. She hits the floor pretty hard, though no one goes up to try and help her. They are probably a little taken aback by the appearance of a drop-dead gorgeous naked women in the middle of the gym.

She unities her sneakers, regains her feet, and realizes she is naked. "Not again! What is going on?" She starts to turn towards the women's locker room and catches sight of me running on one of the treadmills. As soon as her eyes meet mine, I raise one eyebrow and freeze time. I head over to her and see that she is already aroused and wet. Seems like she is enjoying this.

I grab her breasts and go to town on them. I squeeze them as hard as I can, suck them, bite them, and just have a great time with them. After a little while of this, my erection is so hard it is painful and I cannot take it anymore. I slam into her and fuck her with no abandon. I bite her lip and slap her ass at the same time as I am inside her. The though of the whole gym watching us is too much for me and I shoot inside her.

It takes me a little to recover from this and I have to sit down to catch my breath. I look up at my bitch-boss and wonder how such a horrible person can be wrapped up in such a beautiful body. Who knows? The only thing that matters is that she deserves all that she is getting.

I put Olivia back as she was, head back to the treadmill I was on, and restart time. She looks at me for another second before collapsing on the ground, spasming in an orgasm: "YES, YES, YES!" This goes on for a full minute before she comes down and realizes she is in the middle of the gym. She untangles her sneakers, gets up, and runs towards the locker room with everyone staring at her, dumbfounded as to what just happened.

A few minutes later, I head into the locker room out-of-time and see that Olivia is in the showers cleaning herself off, or at least that's what it looks like to me at first. Turns out she is fingering herself. I have put my mask back on and enter the shower stall that she is in. I grab a shoulder with one hand and stifle her scream with the other. I forcefully slam her against the wall and push myself into her. She is trying her best to escape from my grasp but my working out lately means I have no trouble overpowering her.

After struggling for a minute, she stops and starts to moan in pleasure. I whisper in her ear: "See, I knew you would like it, you slut." Her hips have started to rock with my thrusts and I am getting some deep penetration as her moans stop, replaced by her body shaking as she cums hard. I take this as my cue to end things and shoot into her.

I freeze time and head to the next stall to see Olivia's reaction. After feeling me disappear, she swings around to check on who is behind her but sees no one. "What is going on? I can't be imagining these things. I felt a penis in my pussy, but there is no one here. What the hell?" I decide to leave and head to the men's locker room to change.

Know those guys at the gym that are so muscly it looks uncomfortable? You know, the ones who try to flaunt how much weight they can lift to anyone who will listen. When I enter the locker room, two of these guys are talking to each other and turn to look at me. "Ooo, wook at the wittle baby, coming to the gym to workout. Did you have a good workout, wittle baby" says meathead number one.

"Leave him alone," says meathead number two, "he can't help that he is a little weakling. Do you expect a little child to be able to build muscle like a man?"

"What the hell," I think, "I don't even know who these guys are." I say to them "There is no reason to be jerks, guys."

"Oh, did we hurt the wittle baby's feelings? Are you gonna cry?"

This can't stand. These bastards don't know who they are messing with. I freeze time and stick meathead one up meathead two's ass. Once I restart time, meathead two screams "WHAT THE FU..." as meathead one is cumming in his ass while holding his hips and thrusting.

"You know," I say, "you guys should probably do that in a private place. Could get you in some trouble."

After changing, I head home, having filled my appetite for the day.

-------------------

When I got into work today, I came up with a fiendish idea to further put Olivia in her place. The opportunity first presents itself when Olivia, Dave, and I are alone in the break room. I had already sampled Olivia a few times, so I figure it is only fair that the rest of the guys in the office sample her too.

While we are talking, I freeze time and strip both Olivia and Dave. I need to get them both ready for sex, so I dive into Olivia's box and give her a good tongue lashing, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. By the time I am done, she would have been dripping on the floor if time had been moving. I move onto Dave and get him fully erect. I stimulate him until he is also on the brink of orgasm.

That done, I move them together and insert Dave into Olivia. I smile at myself and think what a favor I am doing for Dave, getting him to fuck his hot boss. Once I restart time, Olivia and Dave take to it like the position I put them in is completely natural. Olivia is bouncing up and down on Dave's cock while Dave is thrusting into her. "FUCK ME, DAVE! Give this slut what she wants" Olivia screams. They are both cumming hard and I can see that Olivia is being filled up. I of course pretend like nothing is happening and continue the conversation as it was before I had stopped time.

Once they both come down from their climaxes, I freeze time and redress them, first making sure to clean Dave up so there will be no evidence of what happened except his memories. I make careful attention to put them back to exactly how they had been before I first stopped time. I restart time and Dave looks around, clearly not sure what the heck had just happened. He does give Olivia a half smile and she rushes out of the room in the direction of the bathroom.

Dave looks at me and says "Dude, did you feel that? I swear I just..." He then loses his train of thought and walks out of the room, shaking his head.

I enter the bathroom Olivia went into after freezing time and enter the empty stall next to hers. I can hear her wondering what is happening to her. "What the heck is going on? That felt so real and my pussy is full of cum, but things went back to the way they were before in the blink of an eye. I don't see how this is possible!"

"I will admit that I am getting so turned on and can't stop thinking about sex lately, but what the hell? I guess I should get this cum out of me and head back to work."

I leave the bathroom out of time and head back to my desk to do some work. About an hour later, I am walking by Olivia's office and see that she is in there alone with the new intern, Steve. He is fresh out of high school and I figure I should give him a nice present to welcome him to the company. After interrupting them, I freeze time.

I decide to use the butt plug I brought with me to work and I jam it in Olivia's ass after I freeze time. I spend some time in Olivia first and jam myself in her snatch. She sure is wet and I almost slip out a few times.

It feels so good being inside her and I am just in heaven. I almost feel like a welcome guest with how much I have been visiting lately. I can't resist and push the butt plug even further in so it is almost completely in her ass. I can't hold it anymore and erupt inside her; I swear, each time I cum in her feels better than the last.

Okay, now it is Steve's turn. Olivia is wet from both her own lubrication and my cum, so I figure Steve should have no problem. I join them both together and head back to my original position. After I start time, I continue with the conversation as if nothing unusual is going on.

Steve starts by getting bug eyes, clearly astonished that he is all of a sudden fucking his internship supervisor. He takes it in stride, though, and starts pistoning in and out of her.

I guess I didn't bring Steve as close to orgasm as I thought, since after thirty seconds he is still going. Olivia, on the other hand, is cumming like a mad woman. She is leaning against Steve, pressing her breasts against him, and whispering to him "yes, faster, faster. Fuck this slut harder."

This is too much for Steve and he shoots into her. I immediately freeze time, dress them, and put them back as they were. After I restart time, Steve looks like he saw a ghost and hurries out of the office. Olivia isn't far behind him, again on her way to the bathroom.

When we get there, me of course after freezing time, Olivia is again on a toilet trying to get the semen out of her. "I swear this must be happening, but how?" she says. "There is no way things could be this vivid and them not be real. And if so, how could one guy have this much cum in him? I am practically gushing it out right now."

I leave her to her thoughts and make a plan for one more session today. At lunch, Olivia is alone in the break room with Nick and Matt. Okay, perfect number. I freeze time and give both guys an erection; I don't go beyond that point, though, as I want this one to last.

I am surprised to see that Olivia is already wet, clearly ready and willing for sex. It seems she had not even noticed the butt plug from before, so I remove it. After that, I put Matt in her vagina and slam Nick in her ass.

Man, this is going to be good. After I restart time, Nick and Matt both say "What the..." at the same time and then lose control, consumed by lust. They are thrusting hard while Olivia is doing her best to forcefully meet their thrusts and get them as deep as possible.

I am sitting there calmly eating my lunch and casually commenting on today's weather. As far as they know, I don't see what is going on.

Nick and Matt are pulverizing Olivia's ass and pussy while she is leaning against Matt and biting his shoulder. She is clearly enjoying it.

After 5 minutes of thrusting, Nick and Matt are still going strong. I swear, Olivia must have cum three times by now and she is begging for more.

Nick and Matt can't hold on anymore and both slam all the way into Olivia before sending their seeds into her. Olivia has her head buried in Matt's shoulder and I can hear her muffled screams.

After they are both done cumming, I put everything back to the way it was and then restart time. Olivia runs out of the room towards the bathroom. Before I follow her, I hear Nick asking Matt, "Dude, did that really just happen?"

Matt looks just as confused: "You felt that too? Damn, Olivia is hot."

Olivia is in the same stall again trying to get the semen out of her holes. "I swear, what is going on? This is impossible! Why is this happening?" As she is saying this, I can tell that she is still having orgasmic aftershocks.

"Okay," she says, "I need to leave this job. As much as I am cumming lately and it feels great, I can't stop thinking about sex. I need to stop this."

I can't have her leave; her punishment is not done yet. I quickly think up a solution and freeze time. I write her a note and place it on her lap before I start time back up again:

"I heard that you are thinking of leaving the company. You have been very bad to your employees and your punishment is not done yet. You can only leave when I tell you. I know where you are at all times and can find you anywhere, so there is no use in running."

"If you run I will make sure to hound you for the rest of your life. If you stay here, your punishment WILL have an end. I leave it up to you. And don't bother trying to figure out who I am. It will only lead to further punishment."

Olivia sighs deeply when she finishes reading it and says "Well, I guess I have no choice. Whoever this bastard is, he has me in a bind. At least I am having a lot of orgasms."

I smile to myself that she has accepted her fate and has given me the idea of introducing some bondage to her punishment.

——————————

What's your favorite part of going to a professional sporting event? Definitely the cheerleaders for me. I find myself at an NFL game today and have spent most of the game staring at the cheerleaders. I start to get some devious ideas and decide to start them in the second half.

The cheerleaders are in what is essentially just a bikini. You know cheerleader uniforms today. My first step is to cut the top of a cheerleader so her top falls off in the process of her jumps.

I choose someone small chested so she does not even notice it happened. Instead, she is alerted by some of her fellow cheerleaders running in front of her and telling her to cover up.

That just won't do; I had removed her top for a reason, so these meddling friends will have to face the consequences. I freeze time and head down to the field.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers
12