The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 09

Story Info
Joe faces some consequences, and some fun.
1.8k words
4.24
12.3k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

After spending a week utterly ruining Jessica last month, I recently started getting sloppy. I let time start while fucking my neighbor's hot wife. She has an absolutely perfect body: 5 feet tall, 100 pounds, and perfectly shaped C cup breasts. Her breasts are so perfectly shaped that I would swear they are fake but can, after fucking her, assure you they are real.

Anyways, I was so involved in fucking her with time stopped that I forgot I had not made myself invisible. See, I like to unfreeze time right at the moment of ejaculation to see the look on the woman's face, feeling someone inside her cumming yet not seeing anyone. Anyway, she felt me cumming in her, alright, but also saw that it was me since I was visible.

After I recovered from my orgasm, I realized what I had done and quickly froze time. I ran out of the house and back to mine. I was so freaked out that I forgot to even clean my cum out of her and just left it there. I don't even think of that until today. I only remember when two police officers, one of them a smoking bombshell of a woman, knock on my door.

After I open the door, they proceed to immediately start trying to handcuff me while reading me my rights. I'm not going to let that happen, so I froze time and look at the two cops. In addition to the woman cop, there is an overweight guy. Normally someone of his looks would have no chance with someone of hers, but I am going to make sure he has a good time with her and they pay for trying to arrest me.

I strip both of them and bring the guy to an erection. The bitch cop doesn't deserve to enjoy this, so I duck tape her mouth and bound her arms and legs to the wall trap I set up recently. I then slip him inside her. Once I start time, the male cop begins viscously thrusting into the woman cop while she cries out in what I assume is pain. After a while, though, she starts to cream and clearly enjoys it.

She is rocking up and down while moaning and leaning her head on his shoulder. Right as he is clenching his legs in orgasm, she is moaning even louder as her legs spasm while she cums.

Through this whole time, I have remained visible and they finally notice me. Once they both come down from their peaks, I take the male cop and tie him to a nearby chair.

After this, realizing I can't come back from this and return to my normal life, I decide to have some real fun, so I close the door slowly and turn around with a wide grin on my face. Both cops are staring at me with wide eyes while the woman is vigorously shaking her head and crying.

I freeze time and head to the nearby adult store to grab some "tools." I pick up some arm binders, blindfolds, electrified nipple clamps, and a video camera. Heading back home, I set things up.

First, I put the arms of the female cop, whose name turns out to be Ashley, in the arm binders, blindfold her, attach the electrified nipple clamps, tie her on her knees, and impale her on the sybian I also picked up.

With the male cop, named Stan, I keep him tied to the chair and keep the other blindfold off. After this, I set up the video camera and thank myself for recently installing sound proofing. I set the camera up to upload to the BDSM website I recently created, email a link to the local police, and get ready to start.

Once I start time, I keep myself visible and let Stan see me, a huge grin on my face, slowly ramp the vibrations on the sybian up as Ashley is begging me to stop: "What the fuck is going on? Please, no! We'll do anything, just let us go! AHHH!!" She can't speak anymore as she starts cumming hard, asking for "more, more."

Once she recovers from her orgasm, she realizes what just happened and what she said and screams "I swear, I don't want THIS. FUCK YES!!" This is as another orgasm washes over her.

I realize that Stan is finding this hot, as he is at full attention. I can't leave him out, so I freeze time and head over to my neighbors house. Grabbing his wife, who it turns out is named Alyx, I bring her over to my place and tie her wrists and ankles to the chair Stan is strapped to and place him inside her. I also gag her.

Stan is already hot and ready for action from watching Ashley, so I only need to apply a little lube to get him to enter Alyx. I am not going to give her the favor of getting her ready for this. After all, she did turn me in to the cops.

Starting time, Stan starts thrusting the best he can from his chair while Alyx is trying her best to get off of him while yelling in panic. Her best efforts, thanks to my bindings, only serve to help Stan in his thrusting. Alyx looks down at her pussy to see Stan inside her and starts vigorously shaking her head while tears stream down her face.

While Alyx is struggling to get Stan out of her, I take the opportunity, now being visible, to enter Alyx's ass. Once my cock even begins touching her rosebud, Alyx arches her back and cries out through the gag in ecstasy as an orgasm cascades over her.

I make sure to look over at the camera as I am thrusting and smile for the audience, who I know includes the police who must be on their way to my house at this very moment. Thinking about the next phase of my admittedly hastily put together plan gets me hot and I cum in Alyx's ass.

I wipe myself off and head right over to Ashley and enter her clearly drenched slit. I see that she is ready for me as I slip right in. She starts cumming as copious amounts of drool seep down her face. Arching her head back, she lets out a primal scream and her whole body convulses in orgasmic bliss.

I shoot a load into her and look at a feed for my security cameras to find that several police cars have arrived. Okay, time for step two. I make myself invisible and leave the front door partway open. Standing in the corner, I see six police officers barge into the house, guns drawn. Ashley is passed out on the sybian, which is still humming away.

Stan, meanwhile, is continuing to thrust into Alyx and clearly enjoying it while Alyx appears to finally be cumming around to it, if you know what I mean. One cop heads towards the video camera while the others try and release Alyx, Ashley, and Stan. I am not done making the video yet, though, so I freeze time.

I strip all of the officers and arrange them in an orgy. The four male officers I put in a soaring eagle sex position with one of the female officers and I take the other woman officer for myself. She is 5'6'', 130 pounds, and nice C cups. With her nice toned body, she is a great specimen to add to my conquest list.

I take her doggy style and start time. All the officers have a moment of confusion before they all start aggressively fucking each other and my pick is slamming herself against my rod. I take out the whip I recently purchased and give her back and ass some hard abuse.

This is too much for her and she is screaming about wanting "MORE" as she has a massive orgasm. Meanwhile, the male officers are cumming all over and in the other female officer while she has passed out from cumming so hard.

I make a point to look directly at the camera as I continue whipping my officer and cum inside her while she cums around my cock for the second time. A little sad that this will have to be my last time before becoming a fugitive, I become invisible and check to make sure the entire video was uploaded online. I am pleased to see it was. In fact, I can see it already has over a thousand views.

After cumming, the officers that recently arrived are regaining their senses and trying to realize what is going on. They see their fellow officer tied up and still "suffering" through orgasm after orgasm on the Sybian.

The next minute for the officers must be even more confusing than everything so far. With the help of time-stop, I start fucking one female officer for about 10 seconds until the other officers hear the woman screaming and cumming around my cock. Right before they get to me I freeze time and head to another one of the woman in the room. My new sex toy starts cumming while the officers turn around and run towards me.

I repeat this several times with each woman, making sure to leave two loads of my seed in each of their wombs. If this is my last time before becoming a fugitive, I might as well make it count, right?

After fucking myself to exhaustion, I check the video camera and see that everything was recorded live and uploaded online. Looking at the viewer count, it is now at 1,000,000. I hear some sirens in the distance getting louder. Looking around at my house one more time, I am amazed at the drastic turn my life has made since I got my powers. I can't complain too much, though, as I am now untouchable. After all, there is no one else out there like me.

I leave my house for the last time after chaining everyone inside to the wall, still stark naked, with the women dripping copious amounts of my cum from their abused holes. Whistling in my happiness, I see more officers pull onto my lawn and rush inside.

I head into town and pass several woman on the way. Each one I make sure to fuck while invisible. At first they are struggling against me but each one eventually succumbs and cums around my cock while I deposit my loads in their fertile crescents.

Reaching downtown, the square is crowded with hundreds of people. Apparently there is some kind of festival going on. With the help of a little time-stop, the whole crowd suddenly find themselves naked and incredibly horny. An orgy of epic proportions commences as the hundreds of people start an all out fuckfest.

I head further down the street toward the highway thinking about all the fun I am going to have in my new unencumbered life.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers