All Comments on 'The Beginning of the End Ch. 02'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

You strive to create believable characters; certainly succeeded in “The Beginning of the End” — 3-dimensional, even nuanced. Sarah is rich; got to wonder who is the toy in her relationship with Damian. Think I like where you are going with this storyline, but therein lies an attraction — not sure where. The feeling of uncertainty; element of ambivalence that resonates/captivates (meant as a compliment to your writing). Looking forward.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

This falls apart because it assumes Talia is mentally retarded.

Everything in this screams a setup and yet this “naive” wife is either deliberately obtuse or has an iq of 85.

I was acquainted with a married woman who convinced her husband to open up their marriage but she persuaded him to let it be one sided. She cheated on him with black guys and even got his daughter, her step daughter, involved.

Long story short, they divorced, her step daughter became a meth addict and prostitute and her child was taken by the black baby daddy.

She had the audacity to feel sorry for herself despite ruining so many lives and was unable to believe me when I told her that she was a bad person.

That’s what your story is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Marriage will never survive since he is truly a sissy wimp cuck and she's nothing more than a cheating skank whore. End the farce now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So this piece of human garbage sarah, had this whole spiel when they first met about was she doing this for the right reasons, or was she being coerced by Philip. Then the very next time she meets her it's to blackmail her into seeing them again,. All with a planned endgame to lure her into servitude with her douche master, forgetting or not caring that she's supposed to be this guys childhood friend. It begs the question that since she easily discards these 2 ethics, what else would she disregard? Apparently everything and everyone except her, handsome,rich,hung,dominant, and of course even professionally powerful master. How convenient that he has it all and watch him even suddenly have a heart of gold in future chapters as he is stealing another mans wife. It's Phillip's folly that he lit this fuse, but all the other bullshit about to happen to him isn't his fault.

SkanderbegSkanderbeg7 months ago

I always enjoy reading a new submission from you. While I don't usually read comments, you really stirred them up with this one.

Thank you for taking the time to make the effort. I for one enjoy your tales, keep them coming.

HC6991HC69917 months ago

Really enjoying this series so far!

It's well written with good pacing and interesting characters.

For anyone complaining, maybe this genre just isn't for you - plenty of other stories to read.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

I'm not normally a fan of cuck stories but this one shows promise. I hope Phillip winds up with Sara. Atleast not alone in a cage. 4*

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes6 months ago

I love where you're taking this. and please keep it going. Nobody read anonymous comments; I don't know why they bother. This series has good character development and building drama. Looking forward to part 3.

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

amazing, loved it...philip more involved with his fantasy life than having the real thing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep it going don,t stop now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES