The Beginning of the End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He might have asked her to sleep with Damian, but that was no excuse for her actions afterward.

"One date, no sex. Then you delete all the evidence of that night."

"Deal." Sara offered her hand, beaming as if Talia had already agreed.

"I never want to see you or your... boyfriend again." She couldn't bring herself to say 'master.' Not here.

"If you say so." Sara waited.

Talia took the hand and shook. It was small. Soft. She had a sudden urge not to let go. To hold Sara down and take the phone by force. Instead, she settled for a threat.

Careful to appear to any onlookers like she was saying goodbye to a friend, she leaned in as if for a hug, and whispered into Sara's ear. "I promise you'll regret this."

"Oooh, Shivers." Sara whispered back. "That's more like it. I'm doing this for you, you know." Sara gave her hand a squeeze. "I want you to be free. Like I am."

Talia recoiled, breaking their connection and stepping back. "I don't ever want to be like you."

"If you say so."

*****

Phillip heaved one final time and dropped the weights to thump against the soft-padded floor. He closed his eyes, letting his arms hang limply off the bench, and listened to the clangs and grunts of other gym-goers as he caught his breath.

He sat up with excruciating effort, and checked his watch. Nearly four hundred calories. Not bad for an hour-long workout. He re-racked the weights, wiped down the bench, and dragged himself to the locker room, weaving between rows of machines.

Nightly visits to the gym after work had become routine in the weeks since he'd convinced Talia to indulge his cuckold fantasy. Watching her submit to another man had been exhilarating, but he couldn't deny that it had wounded his male pride. He hadn't made much in the way of gains, but he'd successfully shed most of the flab he'd accumulated from working a desk job, and was back to his lean, college physique.

That wasn't the only thing that had changed either. Reaching out to Sara had been the best thing to ever happen to their marriage.

Talia had been kinder, more attentive, and far more eager in the bedroom. Nothing like the wild, uninhibited creature she'd been with Damian, but it was almost like they were newlyweds again.

They'd already had sex five times since that night, and Talia no longer complained about him being too rough. She'd even softened her stance on the occasional blowjob. Although she still refused to let him finish in her mouth.

How else would she change if she spent more time with Sara and Damian?

No. He reached into his locker and withdrew the backpack he used as a gym bag. He'd decided to let this kink go. Better to count his blessings. Besides, Talia made it clear that it was a one time thing.

Once he'd dressed he withdrew his phone to see that Sara had texted him sometime during his workout.

S: Hey, whatcha up to?

Weird. Why was she texting him all the sudden? She hadn't said a word to him since that night, and he'd been too embarrassed to strike up a conversation himself.

Phillip entered a stall and sat on the toilet, setting his bag against the door. He was unsure if he should respond. Talia got territorial when it came to other women, and Sara being both a porn star and the camerawoman during her night of infidelity wouldn't help his case. Still, it would be nice to reconnect with her. Talking to her again had been refreshing. Like being back in school.

Polite conversation couldn't hurt.

P: Just wrapped up at the gym.

Sara began typing almost immediately.

S: Pics or it didn't happen.

Phillip couldn't resist the opportunity to show off his hard work, even if Sara would probably just make fun of him. He took off his shirt, stuffed it haphazardly into the backpack and found the right angle to snap a pic. Surprisingly, Sara's response wasn't an insult.

S: Wow, looking good Phil!

P: Thanks, I've been putting in the hours.

S: Me too.

She sent a picture. The gym's terrible wifi left it a blank square for several tortuous seconds before it resolved into a photo of Sara wearing a loose white robe that revealed almost as much as it covered. Behind her, a man with arms like tree trunks slouched on white sofa placed crookedly in front of a wide electric fireplace, where digital flames burned purple and green.

Somehow, in the days since meeting in the bar, he'd forgotten how attractive she was. Seeing her like this -half naked, skin flushed and slick with sweat, hair pulled up into a loose bun- lit a fire in him.

Phillip's dick pressed against the fabric of his gym shorts, creating an obvious bulge. He couldn't help reaching down and rubbing it as he studied the picture in awe. There was something surreal about it. This was Sara, his friend, moments after being filmed having sex.

S: This is from a few days ago. The video is up. Wanna see? :3

Phillip considered. Since finding out about Sara's new career, he had studiously avoided searching for any of her videos. It had been a challenge, but one he was proud to have overcome. Something about watching her without permission felt wrong, and the fact that he knew her in real life made it closer to cheating than he would like.

But this was different... right?

He was being invited by Sara herself. She wanted him to see her work.

P:...Sure

Sara sent a link which he immediately tapped. He lowered his shorts to his ankles as the video loaded. What Talia didn't know wouldn't hurt her, and it wasn't cheating. It was just porn.

After an excruciating amount of buffering, the video opened with Sara standing between two men. Phillip recognized the one on the right as the sofa sloucher from her picture. The one on the left was shorter and leaner. Less meaty than the sloucher, with a side shaved ponytail. Standing in the middle, Sara seemed small and breakable, which was probably the point.

She cast her gaze left and right, as though sizing each of them up, until they both moved at once. There was no preamble, no awkwardly delivered story or attempt at establishing characters. The men closed in around Sara, gripping, squeezing, and fondling as they peeled away what little clothing she wore.

Phillip couldn't take his eyes off Sara's body.

She'd always been hot. Even back in school with her plain, bookish style he'd catch himself staring when she was reading a book, when she yawned, or bent over to pick something up. He'd always had a bit of a crush on her, but she'd never shown any interest. The closest she'd come was that night at the party when he'd watched her having sex.

When she'd let him watch her.

Sara cooed and moaned as she kissed the man with the ponytail. Their tongues danced between their parted lips. Behind her, the sloucher unzipped himself and lowered his own pants. He slapped Sara's ass and she moaned into ponytail's mouth.

The sound of a locker slamming shut reminded him where he was. He paused the video, praying that no one had heard, and fished his earphones out of a pocket. He inserted one into his right ear, leaving the left empty so he could monitor his surroundings. Then he resumed the video.

The men made quick work of her.

Before long she was on her back on the sofa, sandwiched between them. The sloucher held her skinny waist in a vice grip as he pounded into her. Her back arched, and her legs splayed out at an angle that Phillip would have thought impossible. Her toes curled, and her perky tits -both nipples pierced with small silver bars- bounced with each of the burly man's grunting thrusts.

Ponytail was at the other end, his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth. Phillip could see the outline of it as it burrowed deep into her throat, over and over. Sara sputtered and gagged, but took the entire length each time. Bubbling saliva mixed with cum leaked from her mouth and ran down her cheeks into her eyes, watering slivers of sapphire.

They reminded him of Talia's at the end of her session with Damian. When she'd lost all control. When his caring wife had been replaced by something else entirely.

The comparison caused his imagination to run wild.

He was stroking himself furiously now, as quietly as he could manage. He shouldn't be doing this here. He shouldn't be doing this at all. But he didn't care. A familiar desperation had overtaken him. That same intoxicating mix of shame and arousal that he'd first experienced watching Sara all those years ago.

Until that party, in his mind, Sara had been a shy, diligent girl. Sharp-tongued and a little standoffish around strangers, but kind hearted and loyal. There was something about the stripping away of that illusion and seeing her for what she really was that had left him transfixed.

His innocent friend, devolved into a needy slut.

"Ohhhh yes. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yessssss!" Sara squealed in the video.

He closed his eyes and imagined his wife in Sara's place. An object of pleasure, to be used not two random porn actors, but by Damian one on one end, and him on the other. He pictured her lips wrapped tightly around his cock, vibrating with every moan as Damian ravaged her. His loving wife, stripped of austerity and poise, reduced to a plaything. A slut.

That brought him to the edge.

He contorted himself so that he wouldn't make a mess, and finished into the toilet.

His arm, already sore from the workout, was now on fire. He took a moment to catch his breath, and noticed that Sara had sent another message.

S: Enjoy. Let me know what you think when you're done. Take your time <3

His stomach churned. It was only porn, but in the clarity that followed whenever he gave in to his fantasies, his actions were beginning to look dangerously close to cheating. Most people watching porn weren't receiving messages from the actress.

What's done is done, he told himself. Sara was just teasing him, as she always did. She'd made it clear at the bar that she wasn't ashamed of her career. This was just normal behavior from her.

P: It was good.

S: Really? I don't know. It's really tiring to do two at once like that. I was pretty out of it by the end. I think I could do better. Plus, those guys were totally phoning it in!

She continued on a diatribe about the scene, complaining about the set design, the director, and listing the myriad ways it could all be improved.

Porn was porn, as far as Phillip was concerned, but Sara had never been a woman who did things by halves. She pursued her goals with dedication bordering on obsession. Apparently that included being a slut. Another nice reminder that his childhood friend was still in there.

He sent a message to that effect, leaving out the slut part.

S: Awww, that's sweet. Thanks Phil.

S: Be honest, did you fantasize about me?

A dangerous question. One he attempted to side-step.

P: I guess?

S: Or maybe you were picturing Damian and Talia ;)

Phillip stuffed his phone into his bag, uncomfortable with how accurate her guess was.

He changed clothes and waited until he was sure no one had heard, acutely aware that he'd just jerked off in the locker room, then left the gym. He gave the woman at the front desk a friendly nod as he passed. No one seemed to have noticed or cared.

He made his way to his car with visions of Damian, Sara, and Talia running through his mind.

*****

Phillip arrived at the apartment to find that Talia had beaten him home. A rare occurrence, since she usually worked late.

"Hey honey, how was work?" she called from the kitchen, raising her voice to be heard over the sound of sizzling oil. Scents of caramelizing onions and salmon filled the apartment. Talia was cooking dinner. Another rarity.

"Good, I got put on a project that will look great when reviews come around."

He stepped into the kitchen and Talia turned to face him with a warm smile. She wore sweatpants and a bright green apron over a flimsy tank top that did little to hide her chest. His fantasies from earlier gnawed at him.

"You're cooking?" he asked.

"I was feeling domestic." she explained. "Are you hungry?"

"Actually, I was planning to just drink a protein shake."

"Oh." she said, crestfallen. "You sure? I made sure to cook something healthy."

He eyed the fish sputtering in the pan. It was a tempting offer, but he had to stick to his diet. She wouldn't be complaining when he started packing on muscle. "Yeah, sorry. If you save some for me I'll take it in for lunch though."

"Okay."

He excused himself to take a shower.

By the time he got out Talia had finished cooking and sat at the table with a plate in front of her. She held a fork loosely between two fingers and stared at her phone as she chewed. When she saw him she put the phone down.

"Yours is in the fridge," she said.

"Thanks." He passed her to enter the kitchen and mixed his daily protein shake. It tasted terrible, but people online swore by it.

"So I was thinking..." Talia had followed him.

"Hmm?" he grunted.

"What if we went out on a date," she paused for a few seconds, worrying her lip, "with Damian and Sara?"

He froze, mid sip, and forced himself to swallow. Chalky vanilla lingered on his tongue. Talia watched him with no sign of any emotion.

Was this why Sara had reached out to him today? She hadn't said anything about a date though. Maybe this was Damian's idea. Was Talia in contact with him? Had she been thinking about him this whole time?

When she came home from the hotel after her night with Damian and relayed his offer for another encounter, he could have sword Talia had sounded hopeful, whatever she claimed. In the weeks since she hadn't mentioned either of them so he let the worry go, but the memory of Talia calling Damian 'master' was burned into his brain. He would never forget that moment, maybe she couldn't either.

The thought scared and excited him in equal measure.

"I thought you didn't want to do... that, again."

"I don't! But I was uh, just thinking that..." her eyes found the floor. "It would be nice for you to reconnect with your friend."

Talia had many talents, but lying wasn't one of them. She didn't care about him reconnecting with Sara. She must want to see Damian again.

Phillip stepped towards her. He'd decided to put this fetish behind him, hadn't he? He took the back of her neck and pulled her down into a forceful kiss.

She pushed him away. "Phillip! It's just a double date." When he didn't say anything she eventually added, "P-please."

Talia didn't like to beg. She must really want this.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." he said.

Phillip expected her to argue, to criticize him for his jealousy. Instead she sighed, and in a resigned voice said, "Okay. I understand."

She closed the distance and gave him a tender kiss, then sank to her knees.

He watched, dumbstruck, as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock free. It was already halfway hard.

Talia looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry for asking."

She began to kiss the base of his shaft, working her way to the tip where she took him into her mouth.

Talia was clumsy, but she'd improved a little over the past month, and the sight of her on her knees for him was rare enough to be exciting on its own. She looked up, keeping eye contact as she worked.

Sara had been able to take the entire length of the man from the video, but despite his dick being smaller, Talia could only manage about half of him. What would it feel like, to sheath himself in her throat?

He grabbed the back of Talia's head, taking hold of a fistful of blonde hair, and began to pump his hips to force more of his cock into her mouth. Talia pressed her palms against his thighs, and pushed herself free.

"What the hell?!" she gasped.

"S-sorry." He'd gone too far. "I got a little over excited."

"It's okay, just let me go at my own pace."

She resumed, timidly kissing the tip of his penis and slowly bobbing forward and back. He tried not to be disappointed.

A month ago he wouldn't have dreamed Talia would get on her knees for him. Now here she was, giving him a blowjob to get back in his good graces.

But it wasn't enough.

He wanted her to beg for it. To see her eyes watering as his cock slid down her throat. To hear her gasp and moan and squeal the way Sara did. If a single night had left her so much more amenable to his desires, then maybe spending more time with Damian and Sara would be good for her.

His resolve crumbled. He reached down and began to stroke himself, picturing Damian fucking her throat with his massive cock.

"Phillip, I can't-" His hand was moving furiously now, bumping against her nose and making it difficult for her to work.

"Shhh just let me finish."

Talia didn't say anything, but she withdrew and stopped sucking on him. He didn't need to open his eyes to know that she was scowling. He didn't care.

In his fantasy Damian was once again fucking her. Teaching how to be a slut.

"I'm coming." He opened his eyes to see Talia, still knelt, with a fake smile plastered on her face, but her golden eyes were filled with disappointment.

That did it.

He exploded in a wordless moan. Talia raised her hands to protect her face as his cum sprayed her. When he was finished, he staggered to the living room and collapsed onto the sofa.

Talia marched to the counter, tore off a paper towel, and wiped herself down. She was angry, but he didn't care. The fantasy was still lodged in his mind.

"Let's do it."

"What?" she called back.

"The double date."

She peered around the corner of the doorframe, wiping her hands. "Are you sure?"

If there was any chance he could make that dream reality, he wanted to take it.

"Yes."

12