The Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of my cuckold lifestyle and how it came about.
1.6k words
3.52
19.2k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,330 Followers

HOW IT ALL STARTED - MY DECENT, FROM STUD TO CUCKOLD!

PART 1

My name is Iain, I am sixty years of age and this happened when I was thirty years of age and my wife was twenty seven. The next few stories are my real life actual occurences as I can recall them as near to accuracy as time allows.

If stories of cuckolding disgust you or you don't like them please do not read this. Go to the genre you do like. This is a 100% true story as it happened and ended!

I suppose my cuckold experience started long before I was married, I used to read porn magazines and enjoyed all the stories of men who liked to watch their unfaithful partners. It was them that made me masturbate the hardest. It was only when I was married I realised how much I enjoyed being a cuckold. To begin with I was the one doing the cuckolding, a friend's wife was a bloody nymphomaniac, she just screwed anything with a cock. I fucked her for a good year at least three times a week, in their marital bed.

Being a young hot bloodied male, in my sexual prime so to speak, I loved the thought that he was downstairs listening, as I banged the fuck out of his wife. Her moans and yells were probably being heard next door by their neighbours as well, she really was a little slut. But being eighteen I didn't care I was just enjoying fucking as any teen male would.

I'd be whistling to myself, grinning as I thought about what I was going to do to James's slut of a wife, all my spare time during, after work, and at night while knocking one out at the memories, planning on my next visit. Christ when I'd arrive at the door he would open it and say;

"come in please sir, my wife awaits your cock in our bed". James would say, his head bowed down and his hand showing me the way in, almost butler like. Man I used to laugh at him, what a wimp!.

As soon as I was in the door, the neighbours curtains twitching as I entered, he'd say;

"Go on upstairs, please fuck her till she asks you to stop"

I'd just smile, walk upstairs as he stood watching me climb up to what he wasn't allowed to touch. I'd go on up and she would be laying there, either naked or dressed in her cut out bra, crotchless knickers, suspenders and stockings and her favourite red stilettos all the while smiling at me and licking her lips. Then she'd say;

"Come on, fuck me!.. Iv'e waited long enough, use your whore any way you want...I want cock and all the cum you can give me!"

My clothes would be off in seconds, I'd be on the bed, mauling and pulling on her tits, stretching her nipples as far as they would go. Slobbering all over them. Covering her neck, tits and inner thighs in hickies to mark the fact I had fucked her again. One hand would be down rubbing her hairless mound before I'd slip one, two then three or four fingers into her dripping wet cunt, all the time telling her what a slut she was.

Fiona would moan, groan and gasp as I fingered her, rubbing her clit which was hard and big almost like a small penis. Shed be telling me how good it was to have a nice cock fucking her, and how pathetic her husband James was. Then she would yell downstairs to him, saying:

"I hope you can hear you pathetic bastard, he's going to fuck me good and proper!"

and he would call back up, and to me it was hilarious at that time. But now I realise how pathetic he felt, having had the same experience to my own life as a cuckold.

"Yes dear, I'm listening as you told me too!"

"You'd better not be wanking that pathetic little cock either!" she'd yell

"Only sissy's and fairies wank as their wife's get well and truly fucked!... you pathetic wimp! And we know which one you are!"

She would call him all the useless wimps, cuckolds and faggots under the sun. telling him to sit there and listen as she got fucked by a real cock.

She even made him come upstairs once, strip off naked as I was buried balls deep in her asshole. Her big black dildo sticking out of her cunt, whilst she called him all the pathetic little wimps and queers under the sun. As he just stood there head bowed, hands behind his back, with his cock out, even hard it must have only been three inches long, it was small!. It certainly made me feel good, I'm in no way huge just a good six inches when fully erect, but looking back it probably made me even more acceptable of my own fate when it arrived.

I would bang James's wife, Fiona three or four times a week. I'd have her slobber all over my cock and balls, till they were covered in spit. Meanwhile I'd be finger fucking her cunt and ass at the same time, making her yell and moan like a cheap hooker (I'd had one of them before also and since) in between mouthfuls of my balls or my cock, she'd moan, groan and pant loud enough to wake the dead. She'd be grunting loud enough for James to hear, how she was getting fucked by a real cock as her man sat downstairs.

I always remembered how she would make him thank me and shake my hand, telling him to ask me to come back and fuck his wife please. It made me feel like a true stud. I would discover later it wasn't so funny when your on the receiving end but at that time I was cock a hoop.

I made her shave her cunt bare, I loved eating pussy even then, and would lick her to at least two orgasms before working her wet willing hole, with my fingers and cock. When I had had enough of eating her cunt, I would slide up and slap her face with my cock until she grabbed it and sucked like the little slut should, ensuring it was stuffed right down her throat till she got her dessert.

As things progressed, and I began to change things around a bit, I would slobber baby oil all over her ass before shoving two, three then four fingers up her asshole until she was grunting like a stuck pig, begging me to fuck her up the ass with my cock. Fucking hell she was a right filthy slut, a true cock lover if ever I saw one. I'd bang that arse for all I was worth, sweat dripping of my brow as I ploughed her ass with the cock she wanted. She fucking loved it, she'd be groaning and fingering herself like a bitch in heat while my cock was buried up her her back passage. All the time she'd be begging me to cum in her ass, I loved doing it, it was so tight and my cock felt like it was swelling to even bigger proportions, I could feel every shot I made up that beautiful asshole.

I even participated in a gang bang with some four other guys who were banging fuck out of her. That was some night, the neighbours even came round to complain about the racket, and poor old hubby had to apologise and then come up to ask us to keep it down. Only to be met by his wife being held up with a cock in her ass and one in her cunt whilst two others were wanking themselves, until she was laid out on their marital bed, then they came off over her tits and face. Fiona was a true cum-slut, she just loved cock, cum and fucking. I'll never forget her a real teenage experience not to forget ever!

It all really ended after that when we all ended up with a dose of crabs. It had been obvious for some time that I wasn't the only one fucking her brains out!, there were several guys who had been giving her a good length. That hadn't stopped me though as at that age it mattered not if others were banging her, it just meant she was a bigger slut than I had realised, and anyway a shag's a shag right!

It was during this time I was to meet my future first wife Ann, we had a stormy courtship but the sex was brilliant. Well it was for me, I was to find out fairly quickly after the wedding my cock wasn't anywhere enough for her. She ended up with at least three lovers, and I knew nothing of any of them until in and around our seventh year of wedded bliss (NOT! Obviously)

Anne was the one, who turned the tables on me, making me into the cuckold I became and still am. During our courtship, or marriage, I never once strayed not even when chance was offered. I really did love her and still do, even if she did leave me.

The next part is how it all unfolded. It might seem to wander at times but I'll try to remain on track, but I loved every minute of the cuckold experience when it happened and I still wish it was the same today, I do miss it. I hope you enjoy this series of stories.

T.B.C. in a real cheating wife; part 2:

easyballs
easyballs
1,330 Followers