The Beginning... Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife goes out, her husband waits at home...
915 words
3.61
38.7k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers

(Please find part 1 of The Beginning... linked on my profile)

(Based on true events)

She found him. She found the man she cheated on me with, the man whose dick she sucked in the bathroom at the Christmas party, the man who stole her panties.

"How am I supposed to find him?" Karen had asked.

"I don't fucking care," I said. "Not my problem."

I'm sure it was embarrassing for her. The entire party saw her emerge from the bathroom with the tall, handsome stranger. Those who knew her knew that she had cheated, and now she had to ask for this man's name. What would she say?What would they think? Would they know she was seeking round 2?

I didn't care how she did it, but she did. And when she got his name and number, she asked me how to proceed.

"Ask him out," I said. "Take him on a date. Tell him you want your panties back."

She texted him. Of course, he remembered her. Drunk as they were, my wife's cock sucking skills are unforgettable. She told him she needed to see him again. She offered to buy him a drink in exchange for her undergarment. He sounded flattered and agreed. They made plans to meet at a bar that very night. Apparently, he couldn't wait.

I watched my wife get ready for her date. She turned to me as she was pulling on her dress. "Are you sure you -?"

"No questions," I interrupted. I was consumed, but by what? She'd awakened a beast inside of me. I admired her fine curves as she wiggled into her skin-tight cocktail dress, short and low-cut. It infuriated me that she would share herself with another man. But even more so, it turned me on.

When she was ready to go, she tried to kiss me goodbye. I didn't let her. "Save it," I said, and she left.

I was alone now with my thoughts. Things had clearly changed since the moment she cheated on me. It broke my heart, and it caused my balls to ache desire. My emotions were a hurricane of anger, jealousy, and lust. Thinking of my wife with another man made me want her more than ever, but not until she'd tasted forbidden fruit. Then I'd need to reclaim her.

The minutes ticked by oh so slowly. I tried to watch television, to read, to do anything else, but I simply couldn't focus. A part of me wanted to masturbate, but I refrained, saving myself for her, though she wouldn't be saving herself for me.

When about an hour had passed, I got a text: "Heading to his place. It's on."

I got an instant erection. There was no longer a doubt, this man was about to take her. I was agitated, pacing around the house with this erection, barely keeping my hands off myself. I'd give it a few furious strokes, feel the pleasure start to build, then tear my hand away. I returned to the television, but every few seconds, my hand kept creeping back to my crotch. I took a cold shower, but my erection endured, like a small stone pillar; a fat, angry worm; a dagger - no, a pocketknife - pointed toward my chest. I was like a Viagra commercial gone horribly wrong, and my only solution was relief.

Before I knew it, two more hours has passed, and my phone had been silent. Where was she? Did it really take this long? I only ever lasted a few minutes, her pussy always had felt too good. I was tempted to text her. Was she okay? Had he hurt her? Had she decided to abandon me and stay the night?

It was nearly midnight. I'd been waiting up, but now I crawled in bed, my manly stump bulging and straining beneath the sheets. I closed my eyes and imagined what they were doing. I imagined her sucking his "very big dick," dropping her jaw to fit it in and gagging as he thrust it into her throat. I gripped myself gently over the sheet, continuing my fantasy in my mind. Soon, her dress would be lifted over her hips, revealing her ass cheeks in the tiny, turquoise g-string I'd watched her putting on. He'd pull her panties down, roughly and uncaring. Would he steal those too?

He'd smack her ass - so spankable - leaving handprints on her skin. He'd then tease her wet pussy with "very big dick," which in my mind was the length of a ruler. He'd rub its saliva-covered head against her wide-spread folds, so slick and so hungry. In my mind, he was just beginning to slide it inside her when reality interrupted with a sound at the front door. She was back.

I heard her put her keys down on the counter and head toward our darkened bedroom. In the dim light of the hallway, I could just make out her image as she appeared in the doorway with a sheepish grin. Her hair was a mess, and her dress was rumpled - maybe torn? She held out her hand, and her recovered white panties were dangling from her finger.

"Hi, honey," she said. "Do I have a story for you!"

--

Thanks for reading! I plan to write one more entry to this story if readers remain interested, so drop a comment and follow if you'd like me to continue. Thanks for your support! ;)