The Beginning... Pt. 03

Story Info
A wife comes home after a hot date...
2.1k words
3.62
27.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers

(Based on a true story)

She'd caught me with my pants down. My wife had just returned from her date with a well-hung stranger, her hair mussed, her dress torn at the shoulder. She walked in on my shame, lying on the top of the bed, dick in hand, wanking it to thoughts of her with this other man.

"Hi, honey," she said. "Do I have a story for you!" Her recovered white panties were dangling from her finger, and she threw them at my playfully. They hit me in the face, and I could smell the dried fragrance of her juices. I needed to take control of the situation, to remind her that I was in charge, that her date was only because I'd allowed it, because I'd commanded her.

I sprang off the bed, my hard-on still raging. "Kneel down," I said. "I want you to suck my dick while telling me everything that happened."

She smiled. "Okay, baby," she said, "but only because I want to."

What a cheeky reply! She got down on her knees, and I placed my hands on her temples to guide her. I was super sensitive, my balls had been aching all day for release. Fortunately, she took things slow, talking intermittently while licking and sucking my dick.

"When I got to the bar - lick, slurp - I noticed right away how hot he looked - slurp, smack - and I could tell her was eye fucking me the way he was looking at me." My breathing was shallow, I was straining to refrain from cumming already. She went on, "His hand was on my thigh the moment I sat down next to him - guh guh." I was throat-fucking her briefly. "And by the time our first round of drinks arrived - slurp - he was tickling the edge of my panties with his fingers."

"Unh!" I moaned, an initial spurt of semen issuing from my prick. I withdrew from her mouth, holding my breath and willing my orgasm to cease - and succeeded.

She continued, "We started making out, right there at the bar." She grabbed my sopping dick in her hand, pulling it back to her lips. She kissed it, a drop of cum hitting her lips. "He started fingering me - slurp - and we didn't even care that people could see us."

I held back another spurt of my cock, so sensitive that any touch would cause me to writhe and twitch.

"We didn't even finish our drinks," she said, "didn't even pay our bill before we had to get out of there." She licked my cock from the balls to the tip, causing another squirt of cum. "I got in his car and sucked his huge dick the whole drive back to his place. He wasn't like you, he was able to hold back his cum."

"Unh, ugh, agh!" I moaned, losing control and fully releasing my sperm into her face. She sucked some off the tip.

"Mmm, thank you, baby," she said. "You don't cum as much as he does, though."

My balls were on fire, worn out from their hours-long arousal. I gasped for breath, feeling the sweet relief of finally having an orgasm.

"Too bad you can't fuck me now," she teased, a sadistic grin on her face. "Especially since he got to."

I looked down at my cock, dejected. "You bitch," I gasped.

"Ah ah ah," she scolded, "That's no way to talk to your wife. I think I'll need to punish you."

She needed to punish me?! What was happening here? This was not going as expected. I thought I was the one in charge.

She laid down on the bed, then spread her legs, exposing her pussy beneath her dress. Her pussy looked different - stretched out, like it had just taken a massive beating. "Lick me," she commanded, and somehow, I couldn't resist. She'd never been the dominant one before, I didn't know how else to respond. I leaned over the edge of the bed and put my mouth upon her pussy.

"Mmm," she said. "When we got to his house, he did this too." Was she comparing me to him? My soft dick lurched, as if jolted by a defibrillator, then fell back limp. I lavished attention upon her slit, grinding my tongue upon it and flicking the clit, hoping I could outdo him. "And he was goooood," she cooed. Another throb of my dick -- I'd be hard again in no time.

I realized I could taste latex. At least she'd been a good girl, and I told her this.

"I was a good girl, at first," she said. Before I could ask what she meant, she went on. "After my third orgasm from oral, I couldn't resist, I begged him to fuck me. So he got a condom -- extra-large -- I've never even seen one before."

"Wait," I said between mouthfuls of muff. "You didn't suck his dick again?"

"Shhhh," she said. "Not yet. I needed him in my pussy, I couldn't wait. And neither could he."

I let out a groan, unsure if from pleasure or pain, but probably both. I looked up at my wife, at Karen, and she was relishing this torture.

"Don't forget to keep licking," she said.

I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I feared her story would end, and I needed her to go on. I swallowed, and then continued. So did she:

"He pulled my dress up over my head, ripping a sleeve, but I didn't fucking care. I loved how he took control of me. He threw me down on the bed on my back, positioning that monstrosity against my opening, and forcing his way in. I've never been stretched like that, but boy, did it feel good!"

I imagined her pussy, this pussy, the one in my mouth, being spread open like she described. I imagined his dick, so thick, her lips spread wide to take it.

"He started slow like a perfect gentleman, and I think he knew he might be hurting me. But soon he picked up the pace, pushing his cock inside of me, to depths I never knew."

I noticed she'd started massaging her tits, a tell-tale sign she was extremely turned on. Was it from my pussy eating, or was it from remembering him? I dared not ask.

"He fucked me so good, pounding me, grinding me, biting my tits, at one point even choking me."

I felt the urge to choke her myself, but deep down, I knew I couldn't stop licking her.

"Then something happened," she said. "I suddenly -- felt like I had to pee!"

That was a shock. "So what -- what did you do?" I asked.

"I asked him to stop," she said, "and I ran to the bathroom. He followed me to the toilet, but once I sat down, I didn't have to pee anymore. That's when he had me suck his dick."

"You sucked his dick on the toilet?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Mmm. But don't talk with your mouth full. I know I couldn't."

My dick was hard again for sure. It had been inevitable. A part of me wanted her story to end so I could fuck her, but another part wanted her to continue. "Tell me more," I begged her. "Please."

"He was rough with me," she said. "He used that giant tool to fuck my throat. I was on the toilet, so I had nowhere to go. After just a minute, his cock was incredibly wet, it was thick with my saliva from choking on it."

I incorporated my fingers, slipping my middle and ring fingers into her dripping slit. My tongue continued to work her clit.

"He pulled me off the toilet and dragged me back to his bed," she said. "That's when he bent me over and -- stuck it back in me!"

"Wi -- without a condom?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes," she said. "We couldn't help it. I couldn't resist him, like I said. I knew it was wrong, but in the moment -- I somehow didn't care."

My mouth was hanging open, my fingers inside her relaxed. I stopped licking. I'd just been licking, and smelling, and finger fucking a pussy that had been skin-to-skin with another man's cock. I wanted to throw up, but I wanted to cum for her just as badly.

"You're not licking," she pouted. She must've sensed my hesitation, because she added, "I won't finish my story unless you keep licking."

Wincing, I obeyed. I wanted her to continue, I need her to. She did.

"Mmm, that's better," she said. "He fucked me hard again, not even easing into it this time. I can still feel his grip on my hips, his slaps on my ass. He even got a finger in my asshole."

"Unh!" I moaned. I always wanted to put a finger in his asshole, but she'd never let me. "But you -- you never let me," I complained.

"Oh, but this man was my master, and I had to obey." She was silent for a moment, and I got my cue -- I continued my licking. "And the most amazing thing happened," she said. "The pissing sensation came back. I tried to tell him, but he said I wasn't allowed to stop. He grabbed my wrists from behind and held me in place, continuing to fuck me like a dog. The sensation continued to build until finally -- I squirted!"

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed. "No!" I had always dreamed of making her squirt, but I'd never come close.

"Mmm, yes!" she said. "And it was amazing. It was like he found a button within me, something deep inside I've never felt before. Something you could never reach, that's for sure! And before long, he started cumming, too."

"Did -- did he pull out?" I asked, feeling sick again.

"Fuck no!" she said. "Oh my God, I'd never let him. It felt too amazing."

Something came over me, like something in my mind had snapped. Rage started to build, my body started to tremble. I was sucking her pussy, a pussy that had been filled with his cum. Was it just mental, or could I suddenly taste it, a sick, salty sensation?

As if she read my mind, she answered, "You might not be able to taste it -- he came in me so deeply."

That was it, my breaking point. "You bitch!" I roared, leaping from my knees and climbing atop her. She stared up at me, that sick, sly grin on her face.

"About time you grew a pair," she sneered. "Now fuck me, my little stud."

And I did. I entered her eagerly, intent on screwing her harder than he had. He may have had the size, but I had the fury. It was easy to thrust fully inside, my pelvis repeatedly smacking into hers. She moaned, ironically, as if putting on a show for me.

"Oh, baby," she said. "You're so big and strong. You know how to fuck me with that big, huge cock!"

Was she mocking me? I couldn't hold back, and in less than a minute, I was cumming again. Usually an orgasm depleted my energy, but I continued to thrust for another full minute, until my dick was too soft to continue. I rolled off of her, breathing heavily, and I could hear her breathing heavily, too.

Finally, she stood up. "Not bad, my little pet," she said. She started to put her dress back on. "But I'm afraid I have another date."

I sat up on the bed. "What?!"

"He already came in me three times," she said. "And he promised me a fourth if I came back tonight."

"But -," I stammered, "I didn't agree to that!"

"But this isn't about you anymore, hun," she said. "I'm doing this for me."

"You can't do this," I gasped. "I'll -- I'll leave you."

"I don't think so," she said, strapping on her shoes. "You're my little bitch now, and I think you'll wait patiently right here."

She was right, I was immobilized. As she walked out the door, I stared after her in disbelief. How did this happen, how did I lose so much control? I had opened Pandora's Box, I'd flown too close to the sun, and this was my punishment. How long will she fuck this guy, I wondered. How long until she fucks someone else? Only time would tell, for she was right, I didn't have it in me to leave her. I'd tasted the sweet cream of another man's pie, and I was addicted. It was only the beginning...

---

Thanks for reading, especially to those who read my earlier parts and encouraged me along the way. To the haters -- if you hate this stuff so much, why are you still reading? ;) As always, I love feedback on my work, so hit me up in the comments if you'd like me to continue!