The Beginnings of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamison never intended to but a small smile crossed her face as she saw the collar in the mirror

"Yes sir, I will follow all of your commands without question." She said as she felt the leather.

"Now I have one last thing to show you before I take you back home." Zach began walking out of the room with Jamison following.

They went to the back door and Zach opened it, stepping into a large backyard surrounded in a wooden privacy fence, the yard covered in green grass and a couple 100+ year old trees providing ample shade. They walked down a small sidewalk to a side gate and stepped through it to the garage side door. While Zach unlocked the door Jamison realized she was standing naked in clear view of the road. She wanted to move but her submissive side held her in place before they finally stepped inside.

When Zach hit the light switch Jamison's eyes widened, his garage was a full fledged sex dungeon. Ropes hanging from the walls and ceiling, a big wooden X against the wall with Velcro straps on all 4 ends. She stepped inside to look around more at the different items. Against the wall was a pillory on a wooden stand about waist high, next to it was a pedestal with a sybian sitting on top of it. Jamison was amazed by the different items in here, she had never been in a room like this and it showed on her face.

"I see you like what you see, you will get to know each of these items personally over time." Zach smiled standing right behind her, both hands resting on her hips.

He guided her towards the wooden X, steering her with his hands on her hips until she stood in front of it.

"Turn around to face me, step back against the board and form the X with your arms and legs."

Doing as she was told Jamison stepped back against it while Zach reached for the Velcro straps and fastened her hands to the board before doing her feet the same.

Jamison felt helpless tied up like this but she loved it, her exposed body on full display for Zach. Without saying a word Zach stepped to a side cabinet and pulled out a leather flogger. Jamison's body tingled as she saw it as Zach stepped back in front of her.

"This will only be a light session, no reason to go all out on my new pet." He smiled as he took his first swing at her, landing the leather straps on her right breast.

With each hit her tits bounced a little, her nipples hard once again he increased the hits slightly until each one made a snap on her skin.

With Jamison's breasts becoming slight red Zach changed his spots up some, going from her stomach, groin, inner thighs and back to her chest. Soft moans escaped her lips with each hit against her groin and tits, it felt good with the light hits as he continued. Once each spot he hit was red he set the flogger down and approached Jamison.

"How did you like that my dear?" He asked, only inches from her face.

"It felt good master, I enjoyed it."

They both smiled as Zach ran his hands along her naked body, tracing each spot he hit as he leaned in to kiss her neck. Involuntary Jamison leaned her head away from Zach's, exposing her neck to him as his hand found her wet pussy.

"You must of really enjoyed it." He smiled rubbing his fingers between her lips.

He focused his fingers on her clit long enough for steady moans to start flowing from her lips before he stepped back from her. With a clear disappointed look on her face Zach began removing the straps from her hands and feet.

"I know you're ready to cum but not yet. I control when you are allowed to cum, that will be soon but not today."

Saddened but knowing he now owns her body she stepped away from the X and followed Zach to the door.

"Go back inside the house." He stated as they stepped outside while he locked the garage door behind him.

Jamison walked to the door, the sun shining on her red skin heated it up as she stepped inside and held the door for Zach. They walked to the front door and right before leaving Jamison put her dress back on, tucking the straps back inside her dress, slipped her feet into her flip-flops and headed out the front door. As they walked to the car Zach spoke up.

"Tomorrow I want you here at 6pm on the dot, wearing a strapless crop top that shows off your chest nicely along with a tight skirt, no longer then middle thighs."

"Yes sir." Jamison replied as she stepped into the car and took a seat.

They rode back to Jamison's house quietly, she was still quite worked up and in need of release but knew the rules. They pulled into her driveway and Jamison stepped out of the car.

"Thank you for today master, I enjoyed it." She smiled blowing him a kiss.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, there is a lot more to come in the near future."

She smiled as she walked to the front door and stepped inside.

12