The Beginnings of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his index finger against her clit, and started to rub it in circles in rhythm to his strokes, his face sharp in concentration. She felt like she was on fire. She couldn't think clearly anymore, she could just feel everything, every stroke, every touch. She wouldn't be able to last any longer, and he could feel her as she exploded underneath him, her pussy clenching around his cock eagerly, milking him until he exploded as well. He couldn't stop pumping inside of her, over and over again, his gooey cum spurting out with every thrust.

With a final moan, he slipped out of her, and his cum erupted out, drenching the sofa. She looked down at it, her eyes a drunken glaze. "Look what you've done! Now I have to clean the sofa."

All he could do was laugh out loud in response.

This girl is going to be the death of him.

12