The Beginnings of My Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A non-fiction encounter I had learning to cruise.
5k words
4.68
7.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story detailing one of my early adventures. These involved a lot of risk, including online meet ups, outdoor play, researching known cruising spots and trying to figure out how everything worked in the world as an eager and horny 18 yr old.

This is just one of my many adventures.

After spending way too long on my computer looking at as many websites with boobs, sex and any other key words that I could think of I stumbled across an Ad for a certain "Discreet Gay Website". My curiosity immediately got the better of me and I clicked the Ad and within minutes I had a 7 day free trial account set up.

This was an eye opening experience for me as it has led to great adventures over the last 15 or so years on many different occasions. It was this day that I learned that cruising was not just driving around town in your car with friends, it had a way more interesting meaning that I was determined to experience.

I found just the right place where I could have a solid cover story if I ran into someone I knew or heaven forbid the police.

I found myself standing in front of my mirror, heart racing with fear and excitement of what I was about to embark on.

5'10", 195ish lbs of rugby player build, short dark blond hair, blue eyes and a recently shaven body (everyone was doing it then), I took a deep breath and with a nod to myself decided its time.

I threw on a loose baggy shirt, a loose pair of running shorts (think rugby shorts but one size too big for a nice breeze), socks and shoes.

My heart was racing. I told myself it's fine. If anyone asks you're out for a run getting ready for the season. I could feel my cock begin to swell slightly, raising itself off my shaven balls.

I got in the car with a two half gallon bottles of water and began the 20min drive to the boat ramp/park/walking trail area.

It was a hot summer afternoon and I felt the whole way like the sun was trying to burn me before I made it to my destination. I had already drank one of the bottles before I finally arrived.

There were two large paved parking lots along the water with playgrounds, outdoor grills and a bathroom building between them. I scanned the entire area and noticed there was a small party at one of the grills and a couple of parents watching their children on the playground.

I continued on past the paved parking lots to the gravel one at the very end of the road, this was described as the place to park when cruising.

I grabbed my water bottle, locked the car and hid the key as I did not have any pockets and started down the trail. From my research I knew that this trail was infrequently used by regular visitors to the park, it traveled over a wetland so in some places it was made of sand and others it was a raised wooden path through the mangroves and above the tide line. I walked past a couple of different men headed back to the main park area but didn't get any kind of vibe from them. I started to notice on the sand trail every now and then other smaller worn trails that people must sometimes take. I figured I would need to explore these a different day. I was determined to make it to the "bird viewing area" as described on the website as the best location to meet someone with the same interests. I was starting to wonder if maybe I was going the wrong way as I felt I had been walking for quite a long time. That water I had drunk was catching up to me so I stepped off the trail for a moment and found a tree where I couldn't be seen (I was still very nervous about being caught doing anything), I pulled my short leg up and let my cock hang down freely in the sunlight and relieved a long needed stream. The sun warming my cock made it swell again and I decided if I didn't find anyone I could always find a tree again and take care of my, by this point, aching balls myself.

I continued on the trail and one bend later I found what I was looking for. The viewing area was a small hut at the end of a long walkway out toward the water through the mangroves. There were benches on either side right before the hut. The hut had two large signs that required you to walk around in a Z pattern to the large window like opening looking out to the ocean. I immediately knew why this place was a hit. You had ample time to peak under or around the signs to see someone coming, the wooden walkway would also be a good early warning device, if anyone coming was detected early enough you could situated yourself before they arrived and would be very hard to prove what was happening before they got to you.

The only concern I had was there was only one way in and out and if someone I didn't want to encounter arrived I would be stuck.

This was pre iPhone so I had nothing but the signs describing what birds could be observed from the platform to keep myself occupied while I was waiting for someone else to arrive. I quickly read some so if questioned I could say it was a school project to try view a bird or something similar at minimum as a weak cover.

It wasn't long before I could hear someone coming down the walkway toward my location. My heart was practically trying to leave my body at this stage, I had no where to run or hide. My mouth immediately dried up so I took a big gulp of my water to attempt to calm myself and stared intently out to the ocean trying to my best to be seen as looking for something in the blue water.

Before I knew it a man I'm guessing mid 30's appeared next to me and stared out to the water also.

I looked out of the corner of my eye the best I could. He was taller than me maybe 6' 220ish lbs, he had a hat and sunglasses on, a t-shirt tucked into khaki shorts, white socks and a pair of new balances on. My mind was screaming he is either here for the same thing I am or he is a cop. I was too afraid to make a sound let alone a move so I continued to be interested in the water.

I could see some faint movement beside me, I quickly tried to focus out of the corner of my right eye to identify what was happening. His forearm was slowing rising and falling. I turned the slightest bit I could to see more of him. He was rubbing a large bulge in the front of his shorts.

I decided to mirror him and started gently massaging my cock through my shorts.

This must have been the sign he was looking for as he turned to face me, slowly unzipped and pulled out a thick cut 6" cock that appeared to be growing, accompanied by a very large set of hairy balls. He inched closer to me and began slowly stroking himself while watching me. I was frozen watching the sun reflect off the pre cum that was forming at his opening, watching his knob a deep purple/red swell and cock hardening.

I reached out a hand and took a hold of him, I began slowly stroking him with one hand while I squeezed his heavy balls with the other. He grunted and groaned with every squeeze, push and pull. He reached his hand up behind my head and pulled me toward him, as he did this I also felt him pushing me down. I got the hint. I dropped to my knees, his cock less than an inch from my face, I could faintly smell his sweat, I took a firm grip at the base of his cock and pulled my hand upward, a large drop of pre cum was about to be wasted so I stuck my tongue out and caught it. It tasted just like my own, sweet with a tiny bit of saltiness, I took him in my mouth.

His cock had hardened to a full and very thick 7". I wrapped my right hand as best I could around the base and took his balls in my left and continued my squeezing and pulling of them. I could tell he was enjoying this treatment. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed what I could of what felt like his coke can of a cock. I forced myself uncomfortable down his shaft, with my mouth stretched I could feel the corners begging for me to stop. I felt his knob pushing at the back of throat, I raised back up before I began to choke and took a deep breath. His hand was once again at the back of my head, I lined his cock up again and attempted to swallow him once again. This time he hit my gag reflex and I pulled back quickly. I had strings of saliva and pre cum hanging between his thick knob and my lips before falling to the floor. My eyes were watering and in my mind I was beginning to second guess my abilities but the feeling in my cock was telling me I needed him back in my mouth more than I desired the ability to breath.

He then placed both of his strong hands on the lower half of the back of my head. I knew what was about to happen and accepted his cock back through my parted lips. I was no longer in charge of this session. I took a hold of his shorts with each hand and let him begin using my mouth. Thankfully he was interested in slowly enjoying the feeling of my mouth stretching, his cock fully engulfing any space unoccupied, hitting the back of my throat, me gagging and drooling everywhere, gasping for air once he removed his tool and repeating this process for what felt like hours but was actually only a couple of minutes.

I could see the sweat shimmering on his hairy arms right beside my face, I was drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids, my knees on the wood boards were beginning to burn but I was determined to satisfy him. He pulled me back down his cock and started fucking my face again. I was lost in my lust to ensure he left here happy.

His pace quickened and I realized that our adventure was coming to its final stages. I did everything I could to not gag and stop him, I once again grabbed his balls and squeezed a lot more forcefully than earlier. This was all the extra stimulation he needed. With one final thrust I felt the balls in my hand spasm and contract, I knew what was coming.

He unloaded shot after glorious shot of well needed and hard earned daddy cum. If I wasn't sealed tight from this man I wouldn't have been able to swallow all he was offering. I felt like I was going to drown. I gulped and gulped as he continued pulsing in my mouth. Finally it subsided and he withdrew with a soft pop. There was a single thick glistening string hanging from his rapidly softening cock so I quickly put his knob back in my mouth and made sure to squeeze any of my remaining award from him before releasing him for the final time.

He stepped back from me, tucked himself away, zipped and proceeded to leave with neither of us ever saying a single word. I stood up finally after he was out of sight on very shaken legs and took a big gulp of my water again. It was only now that I was aware of how hard my cock was and the stickiness I was feeling on my inner thigh. I didn't want to come alone so I once again waited to see if anyone else would come by.

My cock had mostly subsided and I had gotten my breath back when I once again heard feet on the path, this time not only feet but voices. There was more than one. I started to panic. Who would be coming down here together? Police? Two normal guys out for a walk? Dads ahead of theirs families?

Too late to do anything but stand there frozen in fear, my cock undisciplined and hoping for more action started to swell. Not now I thought, if these guys aren't here for the same thing I am, it's going to be very difficult to talk my way out of this situation especially with my cock stretching my shorts and a wet spot growing from my pre cum soaked cock head.

They rounded the sign and saw me staring out to sea.

"Hey, how's it going" said Man 1.

"Pretty good" I choked out.

"Watching some birds?" Said Man 2.

I just nodded unable to talk.

"You must really like birds to have your cock as hard as that." Said Man 1. Nodding toward my straining shorts.

They were both smiling as I turned to look at them, I felt a sense of relief as both of them were rubbing their cocks now in front of me.

"We are gonna go for a walk, you should come with us." Said Man 1.

"Yeh by the looks of it, you need to find somewhere to relax." Said Man 2.

"Ok" I said.

Man 1, about 5'10", slim, maybe 40 years old with a surfers tan and brown messy hair to match, led the way and Man 2 about 5'7", also slim and tanned with short blonde hair, probably mid 30's, followed me. I could feel his eyes burning through my shorts, I knew when the sun hit right he could easily see through them with the sweat and sheer material combination. We walked a little way down the track until Man 1 turned and walked toward the water into the long grass and trees. I continued to follow him and noticed we quickly weren't visible from the main track. Man 1 found a small clear area in the trees and turned to me then slid his shorts half way down his legs to reveal a nice smooth shaved cock. I felt Man 2 bump into me from behind and lean into me like he was encouraging me to walk over to Man 1. I complied and Man 1 began to smile and stroke himself.

Man 2 started to roam my upper body with his hands, he pinched and tugged at my nipples, exploring my entire torso all the while breathing and nibbling on the back and sides of my neck. It felt like electric shocks were running through my body, while he was doing this Man 1 had taken my hand and placed it against his growing member. I knew what was desired because I also desired the same thing, I started gently stroking him taking my time not wanting to rush this experience. Man 2 raised my shirt over my head and then continued his assault on my body with his hands and now mouth. I felt him tug at the waistline of my shorts and encountering no resistance from me he pulled the waistband out and freed my now rock hard 8" cut cock. I stepped out of my shorts without being prompted, Man 2 took a firm hand around the base of my cock and squeezed so hard I thought the end of my cock would explode. He then released and I felt the blood rushing back, it only heightened the moment for me. Then both men placed their hands on my shoulders and with little pressure I dropped to my knees in the sandy grass. I noticed that Man 2 had also pulled his shorts down and had revealed another shaven, thin cut cock. I took one in both hands and worked them.

I took Man 1 into my mouth first. His cock now to it's fully hard 7". He was thinner than the last and I was able to let him hit the back of my throat without feeling like I was going to die. It took me no time to feel his balls resting against my saliva covered chin. Not wanting Man 2 to feel left out I turned my attention to his beautifully shaped cock. He was easily 9" long but very thin. I licked down the length and sucked on each of his balls before running my tongue back to his knob to collect the pre cum that was now making itself available to me.

I continued to alternate between Man 1 and Man 2's cocks and balls. I could feel the sweat running down my lower back as the sun shined through the trees on this beautiful scene of me, naked, except for socks and shoes, servicing these two older men only mere feet off a walking trail.

Man 2 held my head like the guy from earlier and starting slowly fucking my mouth, pushing his cock deeper with each stroke, I guess he decided he needed his balls to touch my chin also. I felt him push against my gag reflex, I took a breath and let him work down past it. I could feel him in my throat inching further down until he too had buried himself to the hilt. He then slowly withdrew and continued the assault on my throat.

While this was happening I hadn't noticed Man 1 had walked around and was behind me. I felt his hands start to explore me, he was kneading my butt strongly, I was on all fours accommodating Man 2 and he still had his hands firmly holding my head, when I felt Man 1's spit covered fingers start to apply pressure to my hole. I was busy concentrating on breathing when my air way wasn't being blocked and this new feeling was sending my body into overdrive. Before I knew it two fingers, don't forget to breathe, 3 fingers, breathe, more spit, breathe, more pressure, something bigger than his fingers, breathe, pain, breathe, the feeling of his shaft sliding until his hips bumped against my cheeks, his balls gently hitting my own, breath and then I uncontrollably groaned loudly at the shear pleasure I was now encountering.

My mind had completely abandoned the thought this was in public and anyone who happened to step off the path for a quick leak would happen upon me, filled with cock on both ends, saliva running from my chin to Man 2's swinging balls, naked and oozing pre cum everywhere in the sandy grass. Man 1 sensed I was accepting of this new situation and started to pull out until his cock had almost completely exited me and buried himself again. I groaned loudly again and Man 2 thrusted back down my throat. My cock was straining for some attention but I knew if I touched it there was no abstaining from my impending explosion. So I focused on my task at hand. Man 1 thrusted again and again, his pace quickening, I didn't care anymore if the whole world heard us/me, anything. I could have happily screamed at the top of my lungs that I was being a good cock whore for these two mystery men.

I could hear the slapping sounds our body's were making, I was slurping and gulping Man 2's cock wanting to please him. Man 1 was building to a finish. His fingers were buried into my sides. He thrusted harder and harder until he pulled me all the way against him, his cock swelled and he shot rope after rope into me. Man 2 let Man 1 and me enjoy his climax by leaving just the end of his cock inside my lips. I moaned while Man 1 growled as his balls emptied. His orgasm finally subsided and I felt drops of sweat hit my back as he recovered bent over me. He slowly withdrew his meat and with a pop exited me. I felt so empty as his warm cum overflowed from my hole. Man 1 used my lower back and ass to help him regain his feet and more cum oozed from the pressure he was putting on me.

Man 2 had also pulled his cock from my mouth and left me desperate for attention at either hole. He took Man 1's position behind me and lined his member up with my well lubricated opening. I felt his head easily push into me followed by all 9"s of him. Once again my senses were in overdrive and I was back on the bliss plane of serving this new cock. My eyes were closed and I was focusing on the slap, slap, slap as it felt like his long cock was trying to enter my stomach. I felt what I thought was Man 1 moving around in front of me in the grass. I lazily opened my eyes to see two new cocks in hands. I then, realizing my situation quickly opened my eyes all the way to see these new faces, smiling take up position in front of my face. I was using my hands to brace myself from the hard fucking I was receiving so I just opened my mouth and bobbed from one to the other. Both were older hairy men probably 50's, heavier and looked like they couldn't believe their luck to stumble across this naked young man servicing two guys. Both their cocks were shorter and fatter than the others. 6" or so, cut and both smelled heavily of sweat and musk.

Man 2's pace was quickening and I could sense he was getting ready to add to my already cum filled hole. I was pushing back to meet each thrust now. I stopped worrying about the other two and wanted to focus on him finishing. Like Man 1 he grabbed my hips and thrust until his balls collided with mine and groaned loudly as he also pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into me. He stayed there buried as deep as he could possibly go until his spasms subsided. He slowly withdrew and popped out of me. I felt a torrent of spent fluid running off my balls and down the inside of my legs. I felt him get up, he and Man 1 both said "Thanks we needed that" and fixed themselves and left the clearing. I was exhausted and satisfied at the same time.

One of the new men said "What a hot little fuck toy you are. I bet in your state there's nothing you wouldn't do, would you?"

I looked up at him a little concerned but also he was right, I was a dirty fucking slut once I got going and there wasn't much I wouldn't be willing to do once I got to this level of horniness. But I didn't want to say that just yet, incase I regretted it. So I thought for a second and said "What do you have in mind?"

12