All Comments on 'The Beginnings of My Adventures Ch. 01'

by FormerBiAusArmy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 1 year ago

Loved the story. Looking to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hot story. Please write more about your experiences!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Al fresco sex is always good fun, and having an audience can add to the thrill. Equally the fear of being discovered can also heighten the experience with the extra adrenalin rush.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 1 year ago

Damn dude...can't wait for more of your slutty adventures!

robertw61robertw61about 1 year ago

Really hot story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved your hot story and I’m looking forward to more. I have slready cum real hard while reading this, but you have inspired me to drive down to the cruising trails at the lake park near me . I need a hot hard cock or two.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Hot hot hot story. I liked that you found a great cruise spot. In someways I was a lot like you in my youth. I was a real slut going to bookstores for the gloryholes in the peeps and going to the gay bathhouse for a weekend of sucking and getting fucked. I never did get into the golden showers though. 10 stars for hotness.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ttdriver11Ttdriver119 months ago

Excellent job! Loved how you related to the watersports. I have always loved piss and reading about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous