The Beguiling Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come in,' a voice commanded.

When the door swung open, a vision stood beside the bed. Pam had on a dark blue satin and lacy Basque that was moulded to her body. The front and sides of the Basque were scooped up enough to show the matching blue lacy panties. The suspenders were attached to sheer matching blue stockings.

She was facing me, leaning back slightly against the bed with one foot raised slightly and resting on the side of the bed. Her hair was loose, the auburn tresses hanging over her shoulders seemed to emphasise the way her breasts were contained and presented by the bodice of the Basque.

It was nothing like I'd expected or ever seen before. I was dumbstruck. In all the years I had known my wife, she had never looked as sexually alluring as this. Somehow the Basque made her body appear even more beautifully proportioned than I had thought possible.

It was Pam who broke the spell. 'Come here, Honey,' she crooked her finger and I obeyed. 'Does Daddy want his baby tonight?' she asked me in a voice full of sexual innuendo.

I heard a reply. 'Ur, yes,' but I don't know if it was mine.

Then her hands were holding my face. 'Poor Daddy, have you missed your Baby?'

'Ur, yes,' I heard it again.

Then she kissed me. Pam had lovely full lips and her kisses were always wonderful. When she kissed me this time everything felt different. Her lips felt fuller, softer, moister. I knew they couldn't be, so somehow, she was just making them feel that way. And where did all this Daddy and Baby stuff come from?

I was already mesmerised from seeing what my wife was wearing. Now her kiss had driven all my blood from my brain to my cock. Then she started taking my clothes off; shirt, slacks, now she is kneeling at my feet removing my slippers and socks. All I could do was stare down at her.

Then she looked up and gave me a wickedly sultry smile as she took hold of my boxers and dragged them down to my legs. As I gazed down at my wife she took my cock in her hands and kissed the end, long and lovingly. Without taking her eyes off me, she asked. 'Did you like that, Honey?' Then she licked all around the knob. 'I love your beautiful cock.' She looked up at me again. 'Does Daddy want his Baby to suck his beautiful cock?' She asked me in a sultry, husky voice.

While I was still nodding my wife slowly took my cock into her mouth, put her hands on my ass and slowly pulled us together until my cock was all the way into her mouth and even down her throat.

Pam had never done anything like this before and as I looked down at her bobbing head some very worrying thought entered my mind. As my wife sucked my cock they became less and less important as my orgasm became more and more imminent. Pam had always swallowed, even the last drop and this time it felt as though she was actually sucking it out of me.

Moments after my cock came out of her mouth, my wife stood up and like she always did after sucking my cock, she kissed me. Instinctively my arms went around her and I felt the satin and lace of her Basque and her breasts pressed against my chest.

'Your turn to get on the bed first, Honey,' she told me and watched as I put one knee on the bed and heaved myself up then turned and propped myself up on an elbow so that I could watch her join me. Before joining me, she unclasped the clips on the suspenders, slowly removed her panties, Then, while smiled seductively and me as she attached the suspenders back to her stockings.

She climbed on the bed and knelt beside me. 'I hope you didn't mind me taking my panties off, Honey, but I can't wait any longer to feel your beautiful cock right inside my hot, wet, cunt.'

She leant over me and gave me a kiss that sent a shudder down my spine. She then climber over me, spread her legs on either side of my hips and impaled herself onto my cock. 'Oh, God, I just love your cock in my cunt,' she said it almost as if she was telling herself. 'Now, Baby, I'm going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before.'

This was my wife of twelve years telling me she was going to fuck me as I'd never been fucked before. Using the words baby and cock and cunt and fuck just like she'd always used them. That didn't make sense, how could she suddenly do that. We'd always enjoyed the most amazing, satisfying sex without that. Those worries crept back into my head again.

She did fuck me as she had never fucked me before. I was shocked, as much as anything at the things she did to my cock. The way she used her body to keep us both on the edge of orgasm. All helped by the visual, and tactile eroticism of the Basque highlighting the sexuality of her amazing body. 'You like that, Honey,' she kept asking whenever she did something different.

After she had ridden me to exhaustion and we had rested a bit she wanted to be fucked from behind. whenever she knelt in front of me her ass was always a beautiful sight. This time, with her body encased in the satin and lace of the Basque, and her thighs wrapped in the broad, blue, lacy top of her stockings it looked even more glorious. For the first time since she refused me anal, I was tempted to try again but her demand to get my cock in her cunt and fuck her, squashed that idea for this time.

She begged for me to fuck her harder, then screamed through three orgasms. After my wife had totally exhausted my supply of spunk, and we were lying beside each other, sweating and gasping for breath, she told me how good I was. 'Oh, God, Honey, no one could ever be better at fucking me than you are.'

When I asked her where all that came from she told me that I had to thank Bev for showing her what to do when wearing something really special. 'I love you so much, Rich and wearing something like this for you just releases a sexual passion I've never felt before.'

I didn't see the Basque again, nor the French underwear as our sex returned to near normal. To me, the old normal didn't exist anymore, because the memories of how my wife fucked me those two times influenced everything I did with her after that.

Three weeks after Pam's last visited my sister, Bev phoned me. After the usual greeting and some chat about how Dad was and how things were at work, she got down to the real reason why she called. 'Rick, you know Pam and I are always chatting and texting each other.'

'Yes,' I agreed somewhat suspiciously.

'Well, I wanted to ask you about this before I spoke to her.'

Now I was suspicious. 'What do you want to ask me, Bev?'

'I know Pam has told you about the frenetic weekends we've had when she's been here. Well, nothing's happening next weekend and I'd like her to come and just chill out with me. I'll probably take her for a meal on Saturday and put her on the train either Sunday evening or Monday morning.' Before I could say anything, she was off again. 'Pam has told me how much you've enjoyed having the children so, Rich would you mind if she came next Friday for the weekend.'

Being a couple of years older than me, my sister had always held sway between us. I don't like to think she still did, but at that moment, although I didn't like the idea, I couldn't think of any valid objection to Pam going to Bev's next weekend.

Pam wore the French lingerie Thursday night and this time I did the removing of her panties after she had undressed me. Just seeing her beautiful body wearing them brought me to a raging erection. Perhaps she was right and wearing them did something for her, because without any foreplay I was able to slide my cock straight into her hot, wet cunt.

Then we fucked each other for a long time, before eventually falling into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms. Friday morning, while laughing about it, I helped Pam strip the disgusting sheets from the bed.

Pam took a taxi to the station for the early afternoon train and I collected the kids from school. Like most Dad's do when Mum isn't in charge, I took them to a pizza place. Over the meal, they had ideas about where they wanted me to take them. 'Sorry, fellas,' I said. 'There will be no overnight stay this time. I'm going to take you Mum and Auntie Bev out to dinner on Saturday so we will only be able to go somewhere fairly local because my train leaves at four-fifteen.'

They both thought that was a great idea and we settled on a day at home with them choosing where to go for lunch.

I'd already booked a table at a restaurant near Bev's apartment, but I hadn't told my wife or my sister that I planned to take them both to dinner Saturday evening. When my sister first went to London, Dad and I helped her move into her small flat but when she moved to her apartment she did it with the help of some of the people she worked with. Dad, Pam and I had visited once and had all been very impressed.

Being a pretty exclusive apartment building in central London, there was a man on the reception desk. 'You are not down on her visitor list for today, Sir, did you have an appointment?' he asked me after I had told him who I was visiting.

When I told him I didn't have an appointment he told me he would phone Miss Butler to ask if I could go up to her apartment.

Security is all well and good, I thought, but at times it can be a bit annoying. 'No, please don't phone her, It's a surprise visit.'

'I'm sorry, Sir. I can't do that.'

'Look, Miss Butler is my Sister and the lady staying with her is my wife.' As I told him I got my wallet out to show him a picture of Pam. 'I can also show you some pictures of all of us together.

'That's all right, Sir. I recognise your wife from her previous visits.' Then he said something I hadn't expected. 'You will be all right, won't you, Sir?'

I had the flowers and the bottle of wine in my hands so I thought his comment was about them. 'Yes, I'll be fine. Please don't phone and let them know I'm coming,' I added.

As the lift door opened on Bev's floor a man was walking toward it, he seemed to be in his fifties and had a military bearing. We didn't say anything to each other but he gave me a curious look as we passed.

When I rang the bell, Bev opened the door quite quickly. 'What have you forgotten this time, George,' she asked with a big smile, then her face changed completely. 'Richard, what are you doing here?' she exclaimed.

I held up the bottle of wine, wondering why she'd called me Richard. 'You told me you were going to take Pam out to dinner tonight so I've come to take you both to dinner.'

Bev grabbed the wine, 'Well, you'd better come in then,' and stepped away from the door. I was left looking at her naked body through an almost translucent dressing gown. 'Come on then,' she told me and I followed her into the lounge. 'You'd better sit there,' she said pointing to the white, leather chair as she put the bottle of wine on the table. 'I'll go and tell Pam you're here.

It was at that moment my wife chose to come into the room. 'Oh my, God. Bev, that was amazing. For a man his age, that was the best fuck I've ever had.'

I couldn't see Pam from where I was sitting, but I could see Bev, and she was desperately gesticulating at my wife, either to shut up or to let her know someone else was here.

My wife thought it was for the second reason. 'What, Bev? The next one's here already?'

I didn't know what I was going to do because I was seething with anger as I stood up. A second later my wife saw me. The look on her face was priceless. Perhaps it really was, because what I had just heard had cost me my wife, my marriage and my sister.

I still had the flowers in my hand and as I hurled them at her she screamed, 'Nooo!' turned and fled back to where she'd come from.

Bev slowly moved toward me. 'I'm sorry about that, Richard,' she said.

You know in a comedy after something outrageous has happened, then one of the cast turns to another and in a totally flat voice, says, 'I'm sorry about that.' Well, that's exactly how Bev's voice sounded.

And what did I do? I slapped her face so hard she crashed back onto the white leather chair I had just been sitting in. In the corner of my vision, I saw the bottle of expensive red wine. I picked it up, smashed the neck off on the edge of the table threw the contents all over her, then threw the bottle into her lap.

'You, dirty, filthy, fucking, bitches,' I screamed at her, before leaving the apartment and slamming the door behind me as hard as I could.

When I left the lift the man in reception was already looking toward me. 'Are you all right, Sir.'

'Yes, thank you for asking,' I told him.

Except for the short sight I had of my wife, totally naked with just a diaphanous gown draped over her shoulders, I don't remember much about the journey back. I didn't go home, I went to my Dad's instead. Perhaps some parents are gifted with a second sense about their children, and Dad knew I had a serious problem as soon as he opened the door.

'Come in, Son, we are just about to sit down for dinner. Would you like to join us or tell me about it first?'

So I told him, while Heather hovered in the background. 'The wine,' I told him. 'Must have gone everywhere, furniture, walls, carpets as well as you daughter.' I no longer had a sister as I'd already told him.

They were both very sympathetic and tried to be helpful, but it didn't stop the tears I shed that night. I ended up sleeping at Dad's place while Heather spent the night with the kids at my place.

I had no choice but to divorce my wife and demand custody of the children. The judge agreed with me, that a mother doing what she did was infit to look after them. I even got him to agree to only one supervised visit a month, which had to be somewhere neutral until they were both sixteen. Then they could choose which parent to live with. Although I didn't expect it, the judge agreed to a restraining order preventing my sister from having any contact with my children, also until they were sixteen.

The other thing I did was destroy the French underwear and the Basque by cutting them into small pieces and leaving them in a bag with everything else of hers I had bagged up and left outside the garage, ready for someone to collect. They disappeared a couple of weeks later.

I refused to have any communication with either of them despite both their efforts. The letter my wife wrote to me was returned unopened by my solicitor.

After nearly a year the visits of my children's mother started to become less and less frequent until two years later they stopped altogether. By then both children had formed their own opinion about her and neither seem to miss her visits. I have no idea where she was, except I knew she'd always come by train so I suspect she was living and probably still whoring with my sister.

It's now eight years since my divorce and Christine is sixteen today. I had spent all those years trying to be the best father possible, fortunately, I had my Dad and Heather to help me. At the same time, I was working with Gareth to build our budding printing business into one of the best in the whole northeast of England.

David was eighteen and until this evening was out with his mates, so Christine was having lunch with me in the kitchen. 'Dad, you don't have to tell me. I know all about Mum and Aunt Bev and why you had to divorce her,' she told me very quietly. 'Dave told me as soon as you told him. We sort of had some idea almost as soon as you told us she would only be allowed to have supervised visits.'

I looked at my beautiful girl. 'Do you want to tell me what you know?'

'Sure, Dad. When Dave and I talked about you and Mum we both thought Aunt Bev had something to do with it. They were always so close whenever she visited us and we both thought if she was just a make-up artist there was no way she could dress like she did' She didn't say it but from the look she gave me I knew what she meant. 'They were both whores, weren't they dad?'

It was horrible hearing my daughter call her mother a whore. I knew my two kids were smart, but also shrewd enough that they had kept it all to themselves, did surprise me. David and his sister had become very close after their Mum left, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised.

'I suspect they still are, Darling,' I told my daughter as I pulled into a Fatherly hug.

That evening, as a birthday treat for Christine, I was taking my family; Dad, Heather, Christine and David to the best Italian restaurant in town. What they didn't know was that I was also bringing a lady friend with me.

Maureen started working for me after her husband died in a car accident. Gareth and I had grown our business to the point when we needed a secretary cum Personal Assistant. Maureen fitted the bill perfectly. She was also the one who held me and the office together when my marriage fell apart, so she had some idea of what happened.

When I was at work and the memories came back, it was Maureen with a cup of tea and a kind word who got me over it. Neither of us realised it at the time but those moments always remained with me and as time passed I began to see Maurine as someone special. When I first asked her to have lunch with me she thought it was going to be an informal business meeting.

It was immediately obvious to me how pleased she was when I told her I just wanted to talk about us, her and me. We talked for most of the afternoon until I had a call from Gareth asking where we were. When I told him we would be back right away, he just laughed. 'Don't be daft, man,' he told me in his lilting Welsh voice. 'Take the lady to dinner and then we can all stop worrying about the both of you,'

So that's what I did. That was six months ago and now I was taking Maureen to meet my family. We had thought of different times when I could introduce her to all of them but decided this was the best opportunity. After making that decision we had to decide how. I was driving the children and Dad and Heather were meeting us there, so we decided that Maureen arrive by taxi to meet me there.

The owner agreed to let her wait for us in his office, where I would collect her after everyone was seated. It worked out perfectly as no one noticed the space next to me without a table setting. Everyone was seated when I stood up. 'Will you please excuse me for a moment,' I asked and got nodding acceptance. Only Heather gave me a knowing look.

When I opened the office door and Maureen stood up I was stunned. She had dressed up for the occasions I had taken her out to dinner and dancing but she had pulled off something spectacular for this evening. She was wearing a little blue dress that would put any little black dress to shame.

I must have stood in the doorway for far too long. 'Well, Richard are you just going to stand there?'

'I'm sorry,' I stuttered. 'But you look absolutely amazing.'

'Well thank you, Sir,' she replied as she took my arm, and led me into the dining room. By the time we reached our table, everyone was staring at us and I had my faculties back. 'Everyone, I would like to introduce a very special lady, this is Maureen, please be kind to her.'

By the time we were ready to sir down the hovering waiters had laid the extra table setting and a chair for Maureen was already in place. From the photographs I had already shown her, she knew who everyone was, but none of them had ever heard me mention her, so after I introduce everyone to her they immediately started bombarding us with questions.

The first person I looked at was my daughter who was smiling broadly at me. 'I hope you don't mind us gate-crashing your birthday, Darling.' I asked her.

'Daddy,' she said. 'If this I what I hope it is I'm glad you did.' Later in the evening, Christine whispered in my ear. 'Daddy, she is wonderful and beautiful, please don't let her get away.'

So I didn't and Maureen accepted my proposal later that year. It's been thirty wonderful years since our wedding. Now we have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. When Gareth and I sold our printing business we became quite wealthy and I retired at fifty-nine.