The Beguiling Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after Maureen and I married, Dad made some sort of reconciliation with his daughter. My two children still have nothing to do with her. They have maintained a tentative connection with their Mother but she is not allowed to attend any family gatherings or events in her children's or grandchildren's lives. I like to think that is because of their loyalty to me because they know that I will never attend anything if she is going to be there, if only for a short time.

Perhaps it is also because both my children have allowed Maureen to take their mother's place in their lives.

Two years after we were married, Maureen suggested that I should try and reconcile with my sister. I took her nearly three years before I agreed to meet her at my Dad's. Beverly apologised profusely and I grunted a begrudging acceptance. Half an hour later Maureen and I left. We have had a few meetings since then but I rarely have a conversation with her.

All I wish for now is to enjoy my family and spend a few more years with the beautiful woman who became my wonderful wife. I'll always remember what my daughter told me all those years ago, "Daddy, please don't let her get away."