The Belly Button Ring

Story Info
Charlotte discovers her friend's belly button ring.
8.6k words
4.76
19.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

Suzy and I had been friends ever since she and her husband moved in to the house down the lane about three years ago. By that I don't mean close friends, just good neighbours. After all, although we lived technically next door to each other there was actually nearly a quarter of a mile between our houses on this country lane. Even so we got on well enough, sharing interests as women of around the same age (late twenties) usually do, and if one or the other of us got bored when our spouses were at work we would text each other and then visit for a coffee and a chat. Until one day last September when she called around to share a coffee and a gossip, because that was the day our friendship changed.

Summer had nearly gone, but the day was warm enough that we decided to take advantage of the late sunshine and take our coffees outside for one last time. We sprawled out side by side on the grass, soaking up the rays and debating a particularly thorny issue that our government had got itself mired in. We stand at opposite ends of the political divide and in a friendly way such discussions can sometimes become quite heated. In point of fact we are pretty much opposite in most things. She's vegetarian and I'm not, she's dark haired and I'm blonde, she's slim almost to the point of being skinny while I'm much fuller figured. Even our taste in clothes is different, on that occasion I wore a bright loose fitting summer dress and Suzy wore a short pink top and a pair of grey sweatpants, a combination that somehow succeeded in showing off her glorious figure. Anyway, on this particular day I was trying hard to make a point in our discussion and it seemed to me that Suzy was being more deliberately obtuse than usual and refusing to see the obvious, and so I rolled onto my side to face her and to argue my point more forcefully. I was waving my free arm about and becoming more and more frustrated while she lay with her hands behind her head and a tiny smile on her face as if to say I could say what I liked but I was still clearly wrong.

Eventually, as usually happened, she began to giggle at the absurdity of it and, also as usual, I climbed down from my moral high horse and joined in the laughter. As our amusement slowly subsided I lay there, propped on one elbow and looking down at her, and then I spotted something I'd not noticed before. With her hands behind her head her top had pulled up a little to expose a few inches of midriff, and there I saw a gold ring with a little blue stone shining in the sunlight.

'I didn't know you'd had your belly button pierced' I remarked, staring at her stomach.

'Yes, I had it done about a year ago.' Suzy glanced down at her own stomach and then relaxed back, making no attempt to pull her top down.

'Don't you think you're a bit old to have that done?' I asked, frowning slightly.

'Bloody hell, Charlotte! You can be very conventional at times. I just fancied having it done and so I did.' She responded, but then her face took on a more serious look. 'Mind you, I do have to be a bit careful what I wear with it because sometimes it catches on my clothes and that can hurt.'

'Yes, I can imagine.' I thought about it and shuddered. My navel can be quite tender as it was without having a hole punched into it. Without thinking I reached out and touched the ring, gently moving it with my fingertips.

'Why don't you get one?' She asked, knowing full well what my answer would be.

'Oh no! No thank you.' I shook my head vehemently, making her giggle again. 'Doesn't it get sore?' I was still manipulating it with my fingers as I asked.

'It did when I first had it done but not now, unless it gets pulled.'

I think she was dropping a deliberate hint for me be careful rather than to leave it alone, but I let go of it anyway and ran my fingers in a circle around her belly button instead, wondering vaguely to myself what it would feel like to have one done.

For a few minutes we remained like that, me with my fingertips idly circling her navel while I was lost in thought and with Suzy was laying there smiling, gazing up at my preoccupied face. Suddenly I realised what I was doing and snatched my hand away,

'Sorry Suzy, I was miles away.'

'That's all right.' She smiled lazily. 'I didn't mind, it was quite nice actually.'

The way she said it seemed to carry an unspoken invitation for me to continue, and so I did. I was intrigued by her piercing, but I was also surprised by the feel of her skin, so soft and yet at the same time so smooth and firm. I'd never touched a woman's abdomen apart from my own and I was quite enjoying the different feel of Suzy's, her flat athletic stomach so unlike my own softer and more rounded one. So I let my fingertips continuously circle her navel, perhaps carrying on past the point where I could reasonably be expected to stop. I was doing it out of a sense of mischief as much as enjoyment, and doing it so lightly as to be hardly touching her and then sometimes turning my fingers over so that my nails trailed across her skin, making her flesh jump from the sensation. I was expecting her to react by telling me to pack it in or by batting my hand away, but instead she deliberately relaxed and gazed at the sky, ignoring me to the point of eventually closing her eyes as if asleep. Perversely that made me all the more determined to get some sort of reaction and so we continued like that for a little while, with me purposely stroking her skin and with Suzy deliberately ignoring it. Eventually I did get a response, but it wasn't what I expected.

'That really does feel nice.' She said suddenly. 'It's very soothing.'

'I'm glad.' I replied quietly. I was glad, it was different and just a bit naughty, and I was getting a sort of childish kick out of doing it.

After a little while I intentionally let my fingertips slide up an inch or so under the bottom edge of her top each time, purposely exploring just that little bit further than I really should have, mainly because I wondered what her reaction to that would be. I did it, not because I especially wanted to touch more of her, but because I was feeling put out at not getting the reaction I'd expected before and determined now to push my luck until I did. I have to say that although I was genuinely enjoying what I was doing, there was no motive other than to see what she would do. Her reaction, when it came, was again not what I expected at all.

She just reached down and pulled the hem of her top right up until it revealed the bottom of her lacy white bra, purposely exposing all of her stomach and opening her eyes and looking up at me with a 'You didn't think I would, did you?' expression on her face. She was right; I didn't think she would, especially in that 'I dare you' manner. Deliberately caressing a woman's stomach was not something I'd ever done before, nor ever had expected to. But if she thought I wouldn't then of course I had to do it, and so I began to stroke all of her exposed skin, letting my fingers roam from the waistband of her rather low slung pants to the bottom edge of the innocently white bra that now peeped from under her top. For a moment or two she gazed up at me with a slightly surprised look on her face, but then she sighed with contentment and shrugged. Meanwhile I grinned with silly excitement at having 'won' that challenge.

Almost immediately she placed her hands back behind her head and made a deliberate show of closing her eyes once more as if sleeping in the sunshine, trying to make me think she didn't care one way or the other. Of course to me that was even more of a challenge and so I resolved to keep doing it until she actually stopped me. To my surprise I quickly realised that I didn't really want that to be too soon and so I made sure that my movements were as soft and gentle as I possibly could, starting by circling her navel with its little gold ornament and slowly circling outwards until I reached the edge of her clothes, and then working my way back inwards, my fingertips still barely making contact with her skin. I kept that up until I got an almost inaudible murmur of pleasure from her, which surprised me a little, but even then I had no intention of stopping until she indicated in some way that enough was enough and so I kept right on stroking her stomach.

The whole thing was becoming amusingly adventurous in a strange kind of way. We seemed to have entered into a kind of contest to see who would let things go furthest. All thoughts of the original reason for my actions, her piercing, had completely vanished, but I don't think either of us was looking on it as erotic in any way, I certainly wasn't. But I will admit that I was quite enjoying the feel of Suzy's warm skin under my fingers.

I suppose it would have looked bizarre, perhaps even a little bit suspect, to anyone watching, with me wearing a slightly wolfish grin and softly tracing circles on another woman's stomach and with that other woman simply laying there and ignoring it as if asleep. For myself, I felt just vaguely excited at what was happening, instinctively acknowledging that it wasn't something that housewives should normally do and getting unexpected extra pleasure from being ever so slightly wicked. Besides, I couldn't stop now, could I? That would be as good as letting Suzy win and I wasn't about to do that. So after a little while, when she obviously wasn't going to take any action over what I was doing, I looked to push things a little further.

Being slim Suzy's hips left a little gap each side between the waistband of her sweatpants and her stomach and so I dipped my fingertips under it and let them glide along an inch or so under the elastic, sure that this time she'd call a halt. She didn't. Even when I ran my fingers along under her waistband and then back again she didn't. In fact she just lay there with a tiny smile on her face while I did it. I shrugged to myself and pulled my fingers from under her sweatpants and went back to gently circling her stomach once again. But I wasn't giving up, each time my circling led me down below her naval I dipped my fingertips under the waistband again and stroked her there. I began to find that my rather intimate trespassing was giving me a thrill that I hadn't expected and certainly wouldn't admit to. But I did begin to wish that I could stroke more delicately across that lower part of her stomach instead of my fingers being pressed into her flesh by the tightness of her waistband. I knew I would evoke a greater response if I could just let my fingertips run along with feather lightness, although what sort of response I wanted I was no longer quite sure.

Eventually I decided to push my luck once more and take things a little further. I stopped what I was doing and, looking intently into her face, I pushed my hand a little further down inside her pants and tried to use the back of my hand to ease them away a little in the hope of giving myself less constricted access to her skin.

'Cheeky.' She made no effort to stop me; in fact she didn't even open her eyes - but she said everything with that single word.

That word told me that she genuinely didn't mind and gave me definite enticement to continue. As I looked down at Suzy laying there so appealingly I realised that my lips were suddenly in need of licking and that my heart was beating just that little bit faster. Now, for the first time, on my part at least there was just a slight element of eroticism to our interaction. I no longer wanted her to stop me; I just wanted to find out how far she would let me go.

I pushed against her pants once more and this time she amazed me by lifting her bottom, just enough to let me push them down a little way, revealing the top of her panties, innocent white to match her bra. My heart flipped, seeing those panties told me in no uncertain terms exactly what I was doing and suddenly I didn't know if I had the nerve to carry on. Slowly and very tentatively I touched her skin again, letting my fingertips skate across the newly exposed bit of her belly before circling as before. I knew in my heart what I wanted to do, and I was pretty sure Suzy wanted it too, her tongue had also flicked out to moisten dry lips. But what if I was wrong? We were on the verge of doing something that we would never forget for the rest of our lives, whatever the outcome. I hung back, trying to quieten my nerves and to calm my excitement, just skimming the top of her panties as I went around. I was scared to continue, and even more scared of looking a coward by not doing.

Several times I softly circled her stomach, each time barely touching the top of her panties, until finally I held my breath and let my fingertips explore just a fraction of an inch under them. The first time there was no reaction at all from Suzy, nothing to say she had even noticed, although she must have. I did it again, stroking around the top of her stomach and then trailing my fingers slowly lower until they found their way under her elastic. That time I heard her suck in a sudden breath, reacting to my action but without explicitly telling me yes or no. I circled again and then dipped further under until the tips of my fingers caressed the very top of her pubes, just touching the soft curly hair. This time she gave an almost inaudible sigh, a soft sound of pleasure that gave me the nerve to continue. I was almost shivering with excitement at the possibilities opening up to me.

I wandered around her abdomen once again but then, instead of circling lower and lower so that my fingers finally encountered her panties I plucked up courage and plunged straight down, diving under them and down into her pubes. Her eyes popped open in surprise and then she smiled up at me, willing me to go on. I pushed my hand a little further down until my fingertips found the edge of her pubis. Then I noticed that I was breathing even faster and my heart was pounding with excitement. I was shocked to find that I was really turned on. I wanted to touch her even though I'd never touched another girl - ever. For a moment I hesitated there but I looked down at Suzy and I could see her eyes getting bright with anticipation and desire. I didn't quite know what to do now. I hadn't intended for my teasing to become so explicitly sexual and I wasn't sure I could handle it.

'Yes.' She whispered abruptly, her legs parting to give me room. 'I want you to.'

I had to continue now, I needed to and Suzy wanted me to. I'd taken things too far to back away even if I'd intended to. I pushed down a little further, my fingertips going over the edge and down to seek her pussy. She groaned with excitement, and I think I did too, exploring as far as I could reach with my fingertips. The trouble was that I couldn't reach far enough. Her clothes were still trapping my fingers, clamping them to her pubes with the top of her slit tantalisingly close to my fingertips. I pushed at her clothing again with the back of my hand, trying to force enough room for my invading fingers. I partly succeeded, my fingers slid down more until I could feel the soft warmth of her pussy against them. I pushed again, trying to make enough room to explore properly. Now I could just feel her clit against my fingertips, frustratingly close but with no room to do anything. I pushed again, but I couldn't make myself any more room to manoeuvre.

'Wait a moment.' Her strained voice made me automatically back off, wondering what was wrong.

But there was nothing wrong, far from it. Suzy lifted her hips and pushed her own pants and underwear down in one go, bringing them down to where she could lever them off one leg with her other foot and then reach down and pull them both off altogether. I leaned away and gazed at her amazed, not expecting that at all. She looked at me and grinned lopsidedly before reaching behind herself to unhook her bra and then pull that off along with her top, leaving her absolutely naked on the grass.

'I'm all yours now.' She said huskily, laying back just as she had before, eyes closed and with her hands clasped behind her head, but this time with her legs spread open in invitation.

For a minute or so I just gazed down, still shocked, taking in the beauty of her body without touching her. I stared openly at her pert little breasts, so much smaller than mine, but with longer darker nipples that stood there noticeably engorged and welcoming, just crying out to be played with. She lay there waiting impatiently, her tongue flicking out across her lips and her chest rising and falling with her need. I was so nervous it took me ages before I reached out very tentatively to rest my hand gently on her breast, feeling the hardness of her nipple pressing into my palm. She didn't say anything, but I could see her lips curving in silent pleasure. I let my hand stay there for a moment and then I began to caress her, wandering all over her torso, stroking both breasts in turn, gently pinching her nipples as I passed and being rewarded with a little murmur of pleasure each time, then roaming over her shoulders, her arms, her stomach and even the tops of her thighs. I was enjoying it, this unfamiliar contact with someone of my own sex. It was giving me an equally unfamiliar thrill, and so I kept on exploring her with my hand and my eyes.

I was touching her almost everywhere, stroking and caressing all over her body -- except that one place, the place I so dearly wanted to feel and that she so clearly wanted me to. But I still didn't know if I dare, even though I could feel my own nipples swelling inside my bra and my pussy lubricating in response to the thought of playing with hers. I knew deep inside that I was going to do it; I was going to play with another woman, but I kept putting off the moment, doing another circuit of her naked body and then yet another. By now my heart was hammering so loudly I was sure she could hear it. The idea of taking that last step was scaring me. I desperately wanted to do it, I had too. Eventually I took a deep breath, screwed up my nerve and slid my hand right down her body, over her pubes and down between her legs, placing it firmly over her pussy. Suzy groaned loudly, lifting herself slightly to push herself into my hand. I pressed my hand firmly against her, cupping her pussy and feeling her moist warmth on my palm.

'Oh my god, that's amazing.'

That was all the encouragement I needed. Now I felt confident enough to investigate her more fully. Our desires and intentions were out in the open, no more wondering. All of a sudden there were two things I wanted to do. Firstly I wanted to find out what it felt like to play with another pussy besides my own, and secondly... well, secondly I simply wanted to make Suzy come. I hadn't intended that when I started, but now it was suddenly the most important thing in the world.

She was already wet and open with arousal and so I just used my middle finger to explore between her labia, letting it run up and down from the little nubbin of her clitoris to the slippery entrance to her vagina and back, wanting to find out what a different pussy felt like. She moaned with pleasure and reached out to hang her hand around my back, her fingers gripping onto my shoulder each time my finger reached her clit. I smiled to myself, knowing what she was silently telling me.

I concentrated on her clit then, sure it was what she wanted, using my first two fingers to stroke her, slowly and very gently at first, being rewarded by quiet little moans and fingers gripping me tighter, encouraging me to continue. She had her eyes open now, gazing up at me as she licked her dry lips again before giving me a totally unexpected and cheeky little wink. I couldn't help but wink back. We'd assured each other now that everything was ok. Now I began to use the two fingers together to move sideways back and forth across her button, again slowly and gently at first but soon moving more and more quickly until I was strumming as rapidly as I could. All the time I was listening to her breathing becoming louder and harsher and then I felt her begin to writhe under my touch. Suddenly she let out a quick gasp and arched her back, pushing herself at my fingers, gasping and jerking under my fingers.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers