All Comments on 'The Ben Downing Story'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler7 months ago

Sexy tale!! If given the opportunity I’d probably do the same. Cheers 🥂

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Wow, you went a lot further than I dared go on my first visit to an ABS, but those feelings were the same. And I'm certain this story will definitely be repeated, and often, because one bite of that apple is never enough. Just remember not to leave any unused tokens in your pockets, unless you do the laundry it's nearly impossible to explain away. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it because it’s me! Up until the ABS visit. Haven’t gotten that far in my journey.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, fantastic and had me hard and shooting cum all over my tummy...yum :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Having done just the same years before, thoroughly enjoyed it. It brought back pleasant memories.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Holy shit! Very hot!

To be him...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thankyou that was a joy to read and one that resonated a little with my first contact of enjoying m6 first cock in my mouth, sadly I have still not enjoyed the full feeling of a man inside me, perhaps at 66 there is still time

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

So remembering my first visit to the "Dark Room" at the gay resort. Your story brought back such warm and wet feelings. Nice story with a bit of humor and accurate description of a first-timer's nervous and satisfying experience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have admired your stories for quite awhile…this one was quite special…I’m also over 60 and am completely haunted by my demons, mostly concerning throbbing rigid cocks…again, a great story..thanks so much..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I went to the glory hole with intentions of sucking my first cock. I started up a movie it was a brunette bent over getting a good pounding. That’s about all I remember about the movie. I Started to rub myself thru my jeans. Then there it was to my left sticking thru the hole another man’s cock. I’d never seen one so close. It appeared to be fatter than my own with a swollen pink head. My first instinct was to lick it. Instead I reached out my hand and petted the velvety skin, the weight and thickness felt amazing in my hand as I held him. I could feel him growing harder I couldn’t quit watching my hand as I slowly stroked. I heard a moan and the dick was pulled away from me. Fingers came thru the hole I’m suspecting he wanted my cock. That’s not what I was there for tho. After a few minutes he left. I still haven’t sucked a cock.

OlderBtm4UOlderBtm4U6 months ago

Wow. So much of the first half of this story brought back vivid memories. The second half was different as you’re braver than me.

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love when they come so hard that I can’t swallow it all..remembering the first time and seeing his semen dripping on to my wedding ring..addicted..

FredHerbertFredHerbert5 months ago

The fuckin thong had me rolling. Hilarious visual. Keep it up my man. The wife and I read these before bed as good comedy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t know where you are from bit I would love to meet up and have some fun with you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a wonderful & erotic story. Thanks

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts19783 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. The honesty and feeling you put in to it shows it must be the truth. Please keep us up to date on your journey.

mrheem777mrheem7773 months ago

Well done. So well done. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous