The Bench

Story Info
His Lady Di is a jewel.
816 words
3.43
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

We were sitting on the bench overlooking the city. It was sort of a special place for us. It was very serene and peaceful.

She was wearing a black mini skirt, her bare legs spread open. I ran my hand up her legs and over her inner thighs. I stopped when I reached her panty covered pussy.

"You are wearing panties?" I said rather firmly. "I told you when we are together to never wear them?"

She lowered her head and said quietly. "I just got out of a meeting and was running late; I didn't have time Sir!" She said.

"Stand up and remove them NOW!" I said. I do not yell at her as it makes no sense to do so.

She stood and wiggled out of the "Wonder woman" panties. She placed them in her purse and sat back down.

I slapped her inner thighs as a small reminder of punishment for not following my commands.

I ran my hand over her smooth pussy lips, tweaked her clit, and then looked at her.

"Finger yourself," I said.

She started stroking her pussy and clit and soon fingering her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned a little. She now had two fingers inside herself. I could see she was getting tense and knew she was ready to orgasm.

"STOP!" I commanded.

She did as I asked, and I let her sit there for a few moments.

"Continue!" I said.

She went back to fingering herself and talked to her.

"Once I get you home I am going to suck your pussy till you squirt and when you do I am going to fuck you hard and long!" I said I kept up the dirty talk.

She moaned and pushed back on the bench. Soon she was humping her hand with abandon. She let out a grunt and came. She kept playing with herself and came again.

"Let me taste you my pet!" I said.

She removed her fingers from her sopping wet snatch and placed them on my lips. I sucked on them.

"Oh, I see someone has been having her V8 lately!" I quipped.

She laughed that sexy laugh of hers.

We went to the car and I opened the door for her and closed it behind her. I got on my side and drove home.

Once inside the house, she pulled the dress over her head, folded it, and placed it on the bench near the front door. She removed her pink lacy bra and put it on the bench too.

I allowed her a bra as I didn't want her tits to cause accidents, car, and on the job either.

We had a small supper and then sat on the couch and watched some show. I pushed her down on the couch and sucked her pussy and pulled on her clit too.

My sweet Diana was oversexed. She came on my face. I was soon inside her, fucking her hard. Her tightness enveloped me and squeezed. I held on for as long as I could. I came inside her.

We went to bed after a shower and then went to sleep.

Upon waking the next morning we did our daily ritual Showering shitting and eating breakfast.

She got in her carpool and I went to work.

During the day, I texted her one simple word "CUM!"

I didn't expect a reply, and nor did I get one back. But I knew she would comply.

Half an hour later I got a photo of her gaping pussy dripping her juices.

"Good Girl!" I texted back.

When she got home that night she explained how she had been in a meeting with her bosses and coworkers.

She went into the ladies' room and found the handicap stall open, so she had ample room to spread herself fully. When she came she bit her lip.

Upon returning to the meeting room she avoided everyone's faces. But she did see her friend Kayla look at her and smile.

When they went to lunch, Kayla called Diana out on it.

"You fingered yourself in the ladies' room again didn't you Di?" Kayla said.

"Yes!" Diana said embarrassed.

"I could tell your face was glowing when you came back in," Kayla said.

"He texted me!" and showed Kayla the simple text.

"Wow wish Ron was that spontaneous," Kayla said of her husband "All I get is wham bam thank you, ma'am, now get me a beer."

Diana laughed.

Diana and I were sitting on the couch watching one of those Rebooted game shows. Weakest Link. The host was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Diana reached down and unzipped my pants and started to stroke me. My cock was hard now, and she took me in her hands and led me to the bedroom.

Life is so good with my Lady Di in my life.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers