The Benefit of Having Kinky Friends

Story Info
Reyna and Sam explore each other for the first time.
5.3k words
4.54
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey. Whatcha up to?"

"Nothing unfortunately"

"You forgot the batteries again?"

"I forgot the batteries again."

"I told you. Get something rechargeable"

"Yeah yeah I know. Lol"

"You could always come over here and

I could help you with that"

"I don't think your girlfriend would like that too much"

"Yeah very funny"

"After all that peopling I think I need naked wet fun time"

"Ooooh naked wet fun time

My favorite"

"Stop drooling and behave yourself lol"

"NEVER!!!!"

Reyna tossed her phone on the bed before entering her bathroom. She could hear it buzz on the bed as she undressed. She knew it was Sam. From the moment they met, there was an attraction. The two started making flirty little jokes and many pervy conversations followed. It just came very natural to the pair. They had seen each other at their best and at their worst. Neither flinching.

It was almost like they were truly meant to be but timing always found a way to screw things up. They had even seen each other naked before but nothing came of it. It wasn't that they didn't want it to. Deep down both always wanted to experience the other's touch but never spoke the words.

She turned the shower on and letting out a big sigh of relief as the hot water hit her skin. While she wasn't completely antisocial, she just had a very low frustration tolerance with willfully ignorant. She reached up, running her fingers through her fuchsia hair, tousling the wet hair. As she stood there in the shower, she could not help but wonder just what he would actually do if she did show up at his place.

She squirted a bit of the rosemary mint shampoo into her hand and massaged it in. The curiosity was becoming a bit too much for her. She decided tonight she'd see just how far he'd go. The one thing that she did not count on was how well he remembered those conversations. He was especially focused on memorizing her trigger, her neck.

She rinsed and conditioned her hair before touching up with her razor. She wanted her skin perfectly smooth, just in case he was prepared to act on those flirty little comments. She decided that she would truly make it unfair. Her recollection of him seeing her in the sexy sailor style Japanese school girl uniform with the sheer cropped black and white top and the little black and white mini skirt that barely covered her cheeks, paired with the long black socks and stacked heel MaryJanes. When she had worn it to the costume party, she had paired a black lace bra and thong with it, to keep from looking too slutty.

As she debated if she could go through with it. At the very least the two would have a good laugh about her calling his bluff. The things she knew about his sexual proclivities made her envision several scenarios. She was running the soapy purple shower pouf along her throat and down to her chest. She bit her lip as the mesh grazed her nipple. Her eyes blinked closed as she continued to lather her chest. Reyna made slow circles over her nipples, causing her to breathe heavier.

She trailed lower, leaving a trail of suds in her wake. Her hand guided it over her flat stomach and down to her shaved mound. She took her time moving it so it lightly brushed against her clit. She let out a soft gasp, focusing on the spot for a few seconds before moving on. Once she had washed and rinsed herself, she hung the bath pouf up.

The more she thought about going over to Sam's the more she found herself wanting to get off. Her fingers slipped down to her clit, rubbing it hard as she placed the other against the shower wall. Water beat down on her back as she began to press her two fingers between her lower lips. She let out a gasp as they sank in.

Within seconds her breathing was heavy and uneven. She pushed a third slender finger inside her wet slit, working them in and out, curling them so that she rubbed her g spot each time. Her unsteady breathing had become more rapid and shallow as she pictured the look on his face when he saw her in that outfit. Her thoughts drifted to him stripping each piece off of her. Her fingers moved quickly, darting in and out of her needy pussy.

Moans drowned out the sound of the shower running as she hit her stride. She was so close to climax that all it took was the thought of his warm breath on her neck before kissing it to push her over the edge. Her legs were trembling as she felt the flood of her wetness wash over her fingers. She withdrew them slowly, bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean.

Reyna set about shaving all the vital areas and got out of the shower. She wrapped the towel around her glistening form and walked over to the mirror. She ran her hand across the fogged up mirror. Despite the satisfying orgasm, she still felt that need deep inside her. "Tonight, we will see if he really wants me." She told herself as she stared at her own reflection.

She dried her hair, pulling it up into two ponytails, one on each side of her head. She then did her make up, finishing up with a matte red lipstick. It didn't take her long to find the outfit at the back of her closet. She stood there debating whether or not to wear anything under it. After several minutes of deliberation, she decided to go with a pair of black lace panties and an demi cup bra that barely contained her large breasts.

She thought about calling him before she left the house, but what the fun was that. She read his text message that stated "You love my perviness." She chuckled to herself and stuffed the phone into a large black backpack along with a few other possibly necessary items. and headed out the door.

On the drive over she began to have second thoughts about it. She pulled into a shop on the way, picking up several things of batteries of various sizes. She stuffed them in the backpack. She didn't know if he was going to be home or if anyone would be there besides him. In the end, she decided that it was worth the risk. If something happened and she would head home instead, she was prepared to get off on her own. When she pulled into the drive way, she could see that his car was the only one there. She smiled wickedly and got out of the car.

As she double clicked the key fob, the loud beep made the neighbor who was out with their dog to look over. The look of disgust on the older woman's face as she saw what Reyna was wearing made the her laugh. She smiled at her and gave her a quick wave. The offended reaction to it, made her laugh loudly. She walked up the sidewalk to the front door.

Inside, Sam was sitting in front of the large TV with controller in hand. She knocked loudly, causing him to jump at the sudden interruption. "Just a minute" He yelled as he scrambled to pause the game. Reyna stood on the other side of the door, adjusting her skirt. When he opened the door the look of shock on his face amazed her. For a moment all he could do was stare at her, his eyes roaming from her face, down the length of her body and back up at her face.

"You said come over and you would help." She giggled.

He blinked and shook his head slightly before looking into her eyes with a devilish grin forming on his face. "Well then get in here." He stepped aside allowing her to walk past him. As she did, he reached out, firmly swatting her ass. The skirt barely covered her soft round cheeks, and when his hand landed, the fabric moved enough for him to get a glimpse at her panties. He shut the door.

She walked over to the couch, dropped her backpack on the floor at the end of it and sat down. She crossed her long, lean legs and watched as he walked past. He turned off the game before sitting down next to her. "So what's in the bag?" He asked as he repositioned himself to face her more.

"Oh just a few things." She giggled. She reached down and picked up the bag, setting it down on the couch between them, closer to him than her. She smirked at him, daring him to open her bag. He chuckled and reached for the black backpack.

Sam's eyes widened as he saw the treasure trove of toys contained inside. He reached in pulling out handcuffs, three different types of nipple clamps, the regular alligator style, tweezers style and clover. There was a bag of batteries and several different vibrating devices ranging in size and style, and a set of three different anal plugs. At the bottom was a small black leather spanking paddle and stuck along the back side seam was a 16 inch riding crop. He sat the bag down on the floor.

"Somebody came to play." He said with an evil grin.

"Well that all depends on you. I mean if you aren't too scared.." She laughed. The two sat there playing a mental game of chicken as he picked up the bag of batteries and emptied it on the couch. He found the right size for each device, sliding fresh batteries into each as he laid them out in an orderly fashion on the coffee table.

"I'm definitely not scared, but you should be." He replied. "Stand up, end of the couch and bend over the arm." he said in a stern voice.

A shiver ran through her as she rose to her feet and stepped to the end of the sofa. She watched him as she leaned over the arm, placing her hands palms down on the cushion. The edge of her skirt was now high enough to reveal the bottom of her panties. He picked up the paddle and stepped behind her. She looked back over her shoulder at him as he rubbed the hard paddle over her black lace clad cheek. She bit her lower lip as she waited for the inevitable.

He drew back and gave her ass a firm slap. The biting kiss of the paddle made her draw in a quick, shallow breath. Her eyes widened, looking back at him as another blow landed on the other cheek. While she had secretly imagined this moment, she never thought it would happen. Several more blows came in quick succession. Each one of them elicited another gasp or whimper from her lips.

He ran the smooth surface of the paddle over her reddening flesh. His hand then slid between her legs, feeling the crotch of her panties. She let out a soft moan as she felt his fingers brush over her soft pink flesh. Her panties were already noticeably wet. A wicked grin grew wide across his lips. "Wet already?" he chuckled. "I haven't even warmed up yet."

He ran his hand over her cheeks, feeling the warm flesh. She squirmed slightly, wanting so much more. While he would have loved to just rip those panties off her and fuck her that moment, there was a lot she would have to endure before she felt his cock inside of her.

He let his hand move to her pussy, rubbing it lightly through the panties as he watched her hips lift. She moaned softly, dropping her head down as she pushed back against his hand. Her body moved like a cat that craved petting. He lifted the paddle and let it come crashing down on her ass as his fingers focused on rubbing up and down her tight slit. She cried out, the sweet mixture of pleasure and pain making her only want more.

He laid the paddle on the curve of her lower back, his fingers moving under her short skirt as he began to slowly peel the black lace panties off of her. She carefully stepped out of them, seeing them land on the sofa inches from her face. He let his fingertips lightly graze her skin as they began to trace up the inside of her thigh, watching her shiver from the sensation.

He stopped short of touching her pussy. He could see the wetness glistening on her puffy pink lips. His desire to taste her hit hard, but he wanted to wait. Just seeing her in this vulnerable position, so eager for his touch turned him on immensely. He stepped closer, allowing his body to touch hers as he told her "Stand up with your hands over your head."

Reyna obediently stood up, her back pressing against him. He grasped the bottom of the tiny sheer shirt and lifted it over her head, tossing it on the sofa with her panties. He faintly brushed her skin as they slid down her arms and finally around her chest. His hands cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms.

She moaned softly as he began to knead them in his hands. Her body moving on pure instinct began to grind against him. She could feel his hot breath on the side of her neck. She shivered, her breathing now uneven. Her eyes fluttered close His fingers toyed with her nipples as he leaned closer, his lips millimeters from her ear. "What do you want Reyna?" he asked.

In a breathy moan she said. "I want you to fuck me. I want to cum all over your cock." He gave her nipples a hard tweak as she spoke. Her back arched, pushing her ass firmly against him and feeling the swollen bulge in his pants rubbing against her.

"All in good time." He said before catching her earlobe between his teeth and giving it a quick nip. She whimpered softly. Her body was begging for so much more. It was hard for her to even focus on anything other than his touch. "Arms down." He stepped back, unclasping her bra. His fingers pushed the black straps down her shoulders and allowed the cups to release her breasts. He let it fall onto the sofa. He pushed the skirt down over her cheeks and letting it slip down her thighs, pooling around her feet.

He placed his hand on her shoulder, turning her to face him. She carefully stepped out of the skirt. Her eyes were wide, pleadingly staring into his. He could not believe how aroused she already was. "Gather your things, and get upstairs." he said softly but firmly before turning and heading up the stairs.

She quickly turned and eagerly stuffed the items back into the backpack. She quickly climbed the stairs, stopping at his bedroom door. A rush of electric nervous energy ran through her body as she crossed the threshold. She could hardly believe what was about to happen.

Sam stood there staring at her with a smile. He took the backpack from her, and began to sort the items again, laying each one out slowly as she watched. "Take off the shoes and socks." It only served to accentuate the height difference between them. When he had finished, he turned to her, "Hands on your head, feet apart."

She smiled wickedly as she did as she was told. She knew he had a bit of a dominant streak in the bedroom, but hearing about it was one thing. Truly experiencing it was completely different. He then ran his fingers across the selection of toys. He picked up the tweezer style nipple clamps.

He approached, standing a few inches from her with the clamps in one hand. His eyes moved down to her creamy white breasts. Her nipples were still incredibly hard, but the urge to tease them more before applying the devices. He lowered his head toward the right one first. She inhaled sharply as she felt the warmth of his breath on her skin.

His lips closed around the hardened nub as he began to flicker his tongue over it, gently sucking. She let out a loud gasp, her back arched once more as he lavished attention on her pert nipple. He slowly released it before he applied the clamp. His mouth then sought out the left, teasing it equally before adding the second. Each time she let out a whimper. Her swollen nipples looked exquisite in the grips of the clamps.

He then turned and retrieved the riding crop. He knew how much damage it could cause if used incorrectly. The wide leather tip ran slowly up the inside of her thigh and back down. She bit her lip in anticipation of its stinging kiss. He stared deep into her eyes as he moved it quickly back and forth, lightly slapping her flesh. Her chest was rising and falling faster as her excitement only grew. He then took the tip of the crop and gave her clit a quick slap.

Her body jerked as the leather met the soft pink bud. It was hard enough for her to feel the sting of the leather's kiss. It then went back to tracing her inner thighs. He continued to alternate between the sporadic slaps to her clit and inner thighs. The gasps had turned to moans.

Sam tossed the crop aside and slid his hand down over her mound. His fingers found her clit, gently caressing it as she moaned. "You certainly are enjoying this aren't you?" he asked with a knowing grin.

Reyna nodded. "You know damn well I am." She pushed against his fingers, hoping he would take mercy on her. He began to trace up and down her lips, letting the tips of his fingers part them. She whimpered pleadingly. She tried to force them inside her as her hips pressed toward his hand, only to have him pull them back.

"Not yet." he said as he gave one of the dangling clamps a flick. The quick burst of pain made her squirm. "Lie on your back Reyna." The way he said her name gave her chills.

She turned, climbing on the bed on her hands and knees and seductively moving to the center of the bed before lying on her back. She watched as he took a length of purple silk bondage rope from the dresser drawer. She instinctively raised her arms, her wrists ready to be bound. The soft silk wound around her wrists firmly restraining them as he tied the rope to the headboard.

He then grabbed the purple g spot vibrator and moved onto the bed next to her. The toy hummed to life as he turned the base to a low setting. Her body tensed as she waited to feel the sweet vibration against her tender little clit. He held it so that the tip barely touched her, watching her reaction as the very slight vibrations ran through her.

Each time she tried to lift her hips or move in a way to force more pressure against it, he pulled away. He made her count from 30 before he let the toy make contact again. The evil gleam in his eyes as he watched her body react as he pressed it slightly harder to her clit shown her just how much he was enjoying it.

Every time she got too anxious for more, or too close to cumming, he would pull back and make her count, taking away 1 number from the start each time. By the time she hit 15, she was begging him. "Please let me cum. Oh god this is torture. I need to cum so bad." The words did nothing to weaken his resolve. He knew just how powerful the orgasm would be after forcing her to wait so long for it.

She struggled against the restraints as he pressed it firmly too her sensitive clit. Instead of trying to push against it, she tried to squirm away as it became nearly impossible for her to keep from cumming. The agony would soon be well worth it. When she had finally reached 2, he stopped torturing her clit and pushed the angled toy between her lips. The hard, smooth tip rested firmly against her g spot as she squirmed and moaned. Her body could not remain still. Each movement caused her breasts to bounce, bringing fresh pain to her aching nipples.

"Cum Reyna" he said finally allowing her to reach the climax she had longed for.

"Oh god YES. OH SAM OH FUCK YES." she cried as her body writhed and shook.

He watched as she rode out wave after wave of pleasure before slowly withdrawing the toy and removing it from her dripping wet slit. Her eyes moved from his, to his hand as he moved the slick toy toward her mouth. She readily opened it, licking and sucking her juices from the hard plastic.

He decided he had waited more than long enough. He simply had to taste her. He stood up, undressing quickly. She stared at his naked body, her gaze resting on his throbbing member as he climbed on the bed between her legs.

He lowered his head and began to feast on her wetness. His tongue moving up and down her lips, over her clit and finally pushing inside of her. Her legs were on his shoulders as his tongue probed her velvety folds. He placed a hand firmly on her pelvis to hold her writhing body in place as he lapped up her nectar.

He did not stop when she approached orgasm. This time, he alternated his attention between her clit and her aching pussy. He knew her well enough to know she could only endure so much oral sex before she would be begging to have something inside of her needy slit. Her moans filled the room, along with a string of "oh my god", 'yes" and unintelligible syllables. It did not take long for his talented tongue to force a fresh wave of sweet nectar to come rushing out.

12