The Benefit of Having Kinky Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her clean before resting on his knees. He carefully leaned up, resting one hand on the bed while the other untied the knots that held her hands in place. His engorged member pressed against her wet flesh as he unwound the rope from her wrists. Before he could do anything, she leaned up and kissed him deeply. Her tongue slipping inside his mouth and massaging his as they kissed.

He moaned softly into the kiss, breaking it after a couple of minutes. He pulled back, releasing her nipples from the clamps. She let out a gasp as the blood rushed back to them causing them to throb in pain.

She grinned wickedly, maneuvering from beneath him and allowing to take her place on the bed. She wasted no time in moving between his legs. She licked her lips as she stared up at him. Her head lowered slowly toward his swollen manhood. Two fingers encircled the base as her lips parted and she began to run her tongue slowly over the tip of his cock. Her eyes remained on him as he gasped softly. Her tongue then traced slowly around the rim of the head and down the shaft, lavishing well deserved attention to it.

He could not believe that after all the years he thought about it, it was finally happening. Her tongue moved back to the tip of his cock, placing her slightly parted lips against it. She kept them tight against his skin as she let them move inch by inch down his shaft until they met her fingers. She released her grasp on him as her head began to bob slowly. All the while she kept eye contact with him. He could see just how much she was really enjoying having his cock in her mouth.

He was starting to breath heavily as her lips traveled up and down his saliva coated shaft. Her pace quickened slightly as she went. His hips lifted as she took his entire length in, thrusting as deep as he could into her mouth. The vibrations from her soft moans sent shivers through his body. She knew his recovery time would be rather quick, so she kept going.

His moans guiding her forward. She knew he was getting very close to the verge. She thought about teasing him as he did her, but the very thought of delaying the gift of his seed did not appeal to her at that moment. Instead, she sped up her pace and began to suck harder, using the tip of her tongue to press firmly against the underside of his shaft as her lips slipped up and down the glistening muscle.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum Reyna" He cried out as she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. Soon the creamy reward splashed against the back of her throat. She greedily swallowed down the majority of it before allowing just the head to remain in her mouth. The final spurts of his seed coated her tongue. She let it rest there for a moment, savoring the taste of him before finally swallowing it.

She let his cock slip from her mouth, placing a gentle kiss upon the overly sensitive tip before smiling up at him. He laid there panting with a huge grin on his face. She giggled and smiled. "It looks like we could both use a drink."

He nodded, the post orgasm smile plastered across his lips. She climbed off the bed, and headed for the door, turning to look back over her shoulder at him. "Don't miss me too much while I'm gone." She said with a giggle before retrieving them both a bottle of cold Fiji water from the fridge.

She returned, handing him one of the bottles and opening the other. She had chugged down nearly half of it before stopping. He was quite thirsty as well, nearly finishing it in two drinks. The two laid on the bed, recovering for several minutes. She leaned over him, sitting the bottle next to his on the nightstand.

She then straddled his naked body, her wetness softly pressed against his manhood as she stared down at him. He placed his hands on her hips as she began to gently grind against him. It did not take long of feeling her wet slit caress his member to bring it springing back to life. This time, she decided to tease him.

Instead of letting the head slip into her, she moved instantly away. He smirked up at her, tightening his grip on her hips. She let out a lusty giggle before he took hold of her, rolling her onto her back. She let out a surprised gasp as she landed against the bed. Her legs were parted around his as he shook his head at her. "You don't get to tease me like that. I know you want it just as much as I do." He growled playfully.

He placed one hand on the bed just above her shoulder, holding her in place. He wrapped his fingers around his shaft, aiming the tip between her lips. He pushed slowly allowing it to pop inside of her before his other hand came to rest above the other shoulder. With her pinned in place, he gave a slow, powerful thrust.

Her eyes widened as she let out a loud gasp. Her velvety folds tightly hugged his swollen cock as he pulled back and thrust forward again. At first the pace remained slow, making her feel every stroke intensely. Her hips rocked with each movement of his hips, her hands moving to run over the outside of his arms.

Their eyes were locked on each others as they enjoyed the feel of each other's body. After all the fantasies they had about it, he was finally taking her and she was loving every damn second of it. His engorged rod, slick with her juices, began to thrust faster, making her quiver. Her voice lilted as she reached the precipice of a powerful orgasm. This time, he did not stop to tease her. He continued to pump his hips hard into her trembling sex.

Her hands moved to his back, running her fingers down it as her hips bounced into his. He smiled wickedly and lowered his head to her throat. His lips found the curve of her neck and planted soft kisses and the occasional nip to the flesh. He knew how triggering it was for her and soon suffered the twisted pleasure that came with it.

Her nails pressed into his flesh, leaving long thin red welts along his back has he continued to attack her neck. She let out a loud shriek as she fell into that dark abyss of pleasure. Her muscles seized around him as he fucked her with abandon. He felt her honey flowing once more as her body writhed beneath him. By the time that the orgasm had passed and he left her neck alone, she was panting hard and his back was a woven pattern of deep red scratches.

He withdrew from her and rolled her over on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at him as he lined the tip of his cock up with her greedy slit. He gave a hard thrust and went right back to giving her what she had been begging for. Her shoulders dropped to the bed as she gripped the sheets, pushing back into every thrust. He could feel her muscles clenching and releasing around his throbbing member. He moaned loudly, enjoying the rippling waves of pleasure. Her moans echoed his own as he felt her juices dribbling out of her dripping wet pussy. "OH GOD YES SAM FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD DON'T STOP." The words came out in a continuous stream as she felt the head of his cock slamming against her cervix. Any pain it caused mingled with the pleasure and made it even more intense.

Their bodies were covered with a thin sheen of sweat as they continued to collide their hips into each others. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM" she screamed. He could feel his balls tightening, knowing the moment her orgasm hit, his would follow almost instantly behind. He reached down, letting the tip of his finger collect a bit of her flowing honey before pressing the tip firmly against her dark rosebud.

She drew in a shuddering breath as he pushed it in, triggering the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. His struck just as quickly as her muscles squeezed his aching cock. She could feel the warmth of his seed flooding into her as their pace slowed. She had milked every last drop of his cum out by the time he let his spent member slip from her well fucked slit.

Panting and sweaty, the two collapsed against the bed. He pulled her trembling body against his and held her as her head laid on his chest and her arm stretched across him. For several minutes neither of them said a word. They didn't need to. What could have ruined their friendship had only further cemented it.

He reached over, handing her the half drained bottle of water and drinking from his own. She gulped down the last of it, handing the bottle back before looking up at him with a lusty grin and saying "So when's round 2?" He just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

12