All Comments on 'The Benefits of Being Average'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Why is it that all the husbands are okay with what happened to their slut/whore wives after the other man or woman has fucked their wife like they can never ever do? The wife gets bigger and better orgasms and the husband is okay with this. He never once questions why the whore/slut has to get someone else to get a better orgasm? I don't understand such husbands and don't understand why anyone gets off writing or taking part in such a story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
This one was pretty good.

If planning a 3-some (not my cup of tea but admittedly some people's), this scenario would be one way to do an MFM. At least, there was no humiliation, wimpy hubby, creampie element to it. And the story was well-written and fairly erotic. The thoughts and insecurities of a straight guy feeling the other's equipment during the DP brought out one of the realistic fears that men might experience in this situation (especially if they had never done this sort of thing before). Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just once

just once when the wife asks are we okay with what happen meaning her screwing another guy one of these sicko author would say no. These great minds all use the same ending because their holding their wishing they had the guy not the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic, well written, never lost me. So nice with a proper build up, come-to-life characters, the whole scene setting - lustful and respectful. Looking forward for more submissions :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree with Vulcan

I wouldn't do it myself inviting another person, but IF, like Vulcan says, I think this would be the right way to do it and without all the bullshit one finds here on this or on other sites. Now, the same goes for the husband. Because of his size, the husband can never fully "drill" his wife in the ass and be rough with her. Would she be OK with him letting loose with another woman ?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Different strokes for different folks, indeed!

Arranging for some guy to have anal sex with my wife, just would not happen in the lives of most of us plain old people, and most definitely not in mine. I guess it takes all kinds to make up this world. I gave you 5 Stars for your work.

robbie1942robbie1942about 5 years ago
Great writing

I just read three of your stories...such a great style and feel to them. Wish you would write more often. Rob

BigRed0809BigRed0809over 3 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoyed this alot! Well written!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What a lovely, erotic, HOT story. I absolutely LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, will she ever be able to walk normally again? Nicely done. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow a whore and stupid wimp too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah...no. fuck you. Delete away.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Although I'm personally conflicted over the inclusion of a 3rd person in a marriage (forget the reason being hubby is 'too big' for her to enjoy anal) this is a well-thought and well-told STORY - as in, it's FICTION people ! - that presents a sacrifice by one partner to satisfy the other partner in a way he couldn't.

I don't think I would be able to do anything like that, but I recognize a good piece of FICTION.

5 from me for the skill of the author in telling his story !

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Well written, but had to skim a it just turns me off including another person. It may not be a problem now but eventually it will be....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More inane cuckery......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...