The Benton Case

Story Info
Jack Paige PI. Mrs Benton's husband likes to watch...
3.2k words
4.08
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackal City. By day, a hazy, scorching hot, crumbling concrete jungle. By night, a rainy den of sin.

What happens in Jackal City doesn't just stay here, it develops a chemical dependency, moves into a cheap apartment and tries to blot out the memory that it even happened.

Those unlucky enough to be born here are either smart or lucky enough to leave, malicious enough to thrive, or unlucky enough to be swallowed by the place, often getting caught up in Jackal City's drug of choice; rapture.

Which one am I? I'd rather not think about it. My grip on reality is tenuous enough.

I make my money as a private detective, and in a city where police are simply another gang to avoid at all costs, business is good.

I sat in my office, absently gazing at a file with a glass of bourbon. Some rich guy, Mr Benton with a gold-digging wife wanting me to see if she was having an affair. The photos I had in the lab getting developed right now would confirm his suspicions.

A knock at my door sounded.

Inviting in the knocker, I was astonished to see Mrs Benton.

"Can I h..." I began but she interrupted, holding up her husband's checkbook, one of the more recent stubs with "Jack Paige Detective" scrawled on it.

For the money he was worth, the guy wasn't overly smart. He had made his money pushing pencils for a bank. He was a naive numbers guy, getting paid just enough for his role, not the insane numbers other, more malevolent predators would earn in the same role. His wife was likely painfully aware that the up-and-coming finance guy she had married was in fact utterly devoid of momentum and was some powerful guy's tame accountant. I had seen the story over and over; whoever was keeping him around was waiting for the day the law would come for him and pin everything on him before running off to the caribbean to see out the rest of his days on pineapple, rum and exotic hookers

I nodded in acknowledgement. "He suspected one of his employees was embezzling. He wasn't. I got paid." I bluffed.

She fixed me with a hard, suspicious stare. I had only observed her from afar before, taking photos of her with other men as they made their way into a motel suite. Up close I could see a beauty. A cold, calculating beauty that had realized as she neared thirty, her chances of landing a man she deemed worthy of her dwindled.

Long, blonde hair in perfect salon waves, a coat worth more than the entire building my shitty apartment occupied, with heels worth twice that again. I hadn't seen the dress underneath it yet, but I bet the guy was still paying for it. I knew his salary wasn't paying for her taste. His credit was.

She casually came and sat in the chair opposite my desk, grimacing with discomfort as she crossed her legs.

"Embezzling?" she asked.

"Don't you have a husband that could explain this to you?" I dismissed.

She fixed me with a stare, like she considered me a mere peasant yet I had still rebuffed her, ignoring her wealth and beauty.

"Nothing to do with him suspecting me of meeting another man then?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Ma'am, if you don't have any work for me, then you're wasting my time."

As if ignoring me, she opened her fur coat and let it fall around the chair she reclined in. I was wrong. There was no dress underneath.

Instead, was a set of deep red lingerie; smooth stockings clinging to her thick, soft thighs, frilled panties, and perfectly-fitted bustier holding up a pair of huge, full breasts.

My cool suddenly became a lot harder to keep as my dick rose in my slacks.

She simply sat as if this were the most natural thing in the world.

"I used to walk the streets out there." she said, gazing through my venetian blinds at the hazy orange sunlight outside. "Absolutely dependent on rapture. My husband promised to save me from that life. That he would let me have all the rapture I could possibly inhale and obey his every whim in return for a life of otherwise comfort and luxury. My husband isn't against me seeing other men. As long as he gets to watch. He is utterly incapable of even an erection unless he is watching me with two or more men. As enjoyable as it used to be to get utterly wasted on rapture and let myself be used as a sex toy by anonymous men for my husband's pleasure, I want a life now. Fall in love and have actual intimacy." she explained.

"Your husband paid me. Tomorrow he is coming to settle his account and get his answers. Whether your insane story is true or not is irrelevant. I'm not a cop, I do the job I get paid to do." I said.

She produced a bundle of banknotes and tossed it onto my desk, at a glance equal to the amount written in her husband's checkbook. Tied to it, was a black mask.

"Arrive at our house tonight at 9pm. Three other men are arriving. You will be the fourth. I know my husband hasn't seen your face, you only talked on the phone. Wear that and you'll see with your own eyes what our relationship is. He is using my adultery to divorce me and brand me a whore to leave me penniless. I want you to see what I have to endure and why I need to escape. To testify that he is trying to ruin me. That he married me to torment me for years before he could cast me aside like a wad of gum, chewed and worthless."

I picked up the bundle of notes and the mask.

"If you're telling the truth, you know what I'll be expected to do to maintain my cover?"

"Want to fuck me now, to make it less weird later?" she asked, unnervingly naturally.

I was too dumbfounded to answer, so she stood, slipping her panties down over her long legs exposing a perfectly shaved pussy, stepping out of them and expertly flicking her foot to toss her panties onto her chair. She strolled over to me and unzipped my slacks. She fished out my raging cock and lowered herself onto it, standing astride my chair.

She guided my raw dick into her pussy and slid down my length, putting her hands on my shoulders and gazing at the wall, with me still in a state of disbelief. Her ass was round and thick, and jiggled as she worked her hips, gyrating expertly on my dick, utterly joylessly but with absolute professionalism.

She freed her huge tits from her bustier and shook them at me, the huge, heavy mounds jiggling and I dumbly raised my hands to them massaging them, thumbing her nipples, squeezing her huge tits, the flesh spilling over my hands, mesmerized as her pussy worked my dick. The biggest tits I had ever had in my hands were half this size.

Too soon I tensed up and she slid down my dick and began working her pussy muscles, bringing me expertly to climax and I shifted up in my seat as I came, her pussy seemingly vacuuming my cum from my dick, utterly draining me into her. Everything she had done she had done so coldly, so professionally, just gazing at my wall as if disconnected from her body while it masterfully brought me to orgasm.

Satisfied I was empty, she reached across my desk to her purse and produced a handkerchief, lifting up, sliding off my dick and immediately putting the handkerchief under her pussy, catching my cum as it fell out of her. I just sat, gazing at her as she stood, legs still either side of mine as she let my cum drip out of her into her kerchief.

She folded it and wiped her pussy clean, then threw it across my office into my wastebasket, pulling her panties up her legs, her ass jiggling as she pulled them over her ass and walked back around my desk to collect her coat.

"Follow the other guys' leads and don't let my husband suspect I planted you. I'll be on several capsules of rapture by the time you arrive, so do whatever the hell you like. The other guys will be." she said casually.

***

That night, I arrived at the Bentons' wearing a suit and putting the mask on as I approached the back door of the mansion.

I was ushered in by a maid, and led to a bedroom.

Mr Benton sat in a chair in the corner, and in the middle of the room was a huge bed with Mrs Benton reclined upon it, several used rapture capsules on the bedside drawers.

"Aha, you're the first one to arrive, welcome! Help yourself to a drink." Mr Benton beamed.

He sat in a silk robe like some kind of porn kingpin, gesturing to a table with bottles of champagne and flutes.

I looked to Mrs Benton again. She was indeed wearing the same lingerie, and my cock sprang to attention. Mr Benton chuckled, evidently noticing it through my suit slacks.

"I see you're ready to go!" he exclaimed.

Boy had I misread this guy. I knew he'd be into weird stuff, all rich guys are, but I pictured him having his balls kicked by a leather-clad dominatrix, not getting off on watching his wife get railed by other guys. I could tell this wasn't some weird cuckoldry thing, too, he genuinely loathed this woman and wanted to watch her get defiled. He was getting his jollies watching something beautiful get slowly destroyed.

The other three men arrived soon after, I having had two glasses of champagne to steady my nerves. I was cool with getting to bang this chick again, but performing under these bizarre circumstances was gonna be... challenging.

They joined me and had a glass each themselves, but they were visibly happy to be there. Not their first times I could see.

They casually undressed, naked save for their masks and I followed their lead, following them to the bed.

Mr Benton sat in his chair, rubbing his hands gleefully.

One of the guys turned his head to me.

"You don't need to be so tense, new guy, this slut can take anything you have to give her."

The bed was large enough to accommodate all four men and Mrs Benton with relative comfort, and the men crowded around her, their dicks hard. One of them dragged her onto all fours and guided his dick into her mouth. Another got behind her and slid his dick into her from behind. I watched dumbly as the pair hammered away at her for a couple of minutes, with her mouth hanging open and loose as the guy fucked her throat. Her gag reflex must have been utterly zero as she took his dick in her throat as easily as she took the guy hammering at her pussy from behind.

The guy in her mouth came first, and he held his dick in her throat for what seemed an unsurvivable length, she reflexively gulping loudly as she swallowed his load, the woman's eyes watering and face turning red as she finally began to struggle and he finally drew his dick out, letting her breathe.

Mere seconds later, the guy behind her grunted and unleashed his load in her pussy. She flopped onto the bed, and the third guy ripped open her bustier and pushed her onto her back. He mounted her and squeezed her tits around his dick and began furiously fucking her tits while the other two had another drink. The blood in my dick was ready to burst now, here this woman was, utterly disembodied, freely available to be used in any way imaginable.

The guy grunted as he began to cum, and he shifted to put his dick in Mrs Benton's mouth, forcing it down her throat and groaning as she gulped, swallowing another wad of cum.

In the corner, Mt Benton giggled maniacally.

"Your turn, newbie!" he called gleefully.

Mrs Benton had rolled onto her front, and her full, thick ass jiggled with the motion. I gave into the animal within me, and sat on her legs, snapping her panties and ripping them off her. I parted her thick ass cheeks and gazed at her tight little puckered asshole.

I gripped my dick and mounted her, pushing my dick against her asshole and it slipped in with ease. I knew rapture was a relaxant, but damn, this broad must have had a near-lethal dose in her system to make her this accommodating.

My dick sank into her ass, and I scooped my hands beneath her to grip her huge tits before I began hammering my dick into her. She grunted beneath me with each inward thrust, and her ass cheeks smacked loudly against my hips as I lunged roughly into her.

I was vaguely aware of the others cheering me on, jeering at the barely conscious Mrs Benton.

It didn't take long before I felt my balls tighten and I rammed my dick up Mrs Benton's ass one last time before I began furiously cumming, great wads of thick, angry cum flooding her.

I raised myself off her, my dick slipping out with a wet sound. Her ass and pussy oozed with a load of cum in each.

The first two guys climbed back onto the bed, the first guy laying back and dragging her on top of him. He slid his dick into her used pussy, and the second guy got behind her and slid his dick into her ass.

Both of them began hammering into her, and the third guy knelt and put his dick in her mouth.

The three of them fucked her until they all came within a matter of seconds of each other, her pussy, ass and mouth each taking loads.

Erect again, but not wanting to stick my dick into these other guys' jizz, I rolled her onto her back and straddled her torso, wrapping her heavy tits around my dick. I fucked them hard, shaking the whole bed, Mrs Benton violently shaking beneath me as I relentlessly fucked her tits until I finally sprayed her chest and neck with cum.

The guys all milled around, seemingly relaxing and making small talk while Mrs Benton lay on the bed. She started to groan and shift restlessly on the bed and Mr Benton rose, taking a capsule from his pocket. He put it in Mrs Benton's mouth and cracked the seal, pushing his wife's jaw closed so she could inhale the contents.

Assuming the evening was over I was shocked when their maids suddenly came in carrying silver trays filled with expensive-looking nibbles.

They seemed utterly unnerved by the barely conscious, cum-dripping Mrs Benton and the four naked men stood with slimy, spent cocks stood around the room.

These people are so surreal.

We took little pastries and cakes from the trays and ate, and had more glasses of champagne, before the first guy's cock began to recover and he climbed back onto the bed.

He grabbed her hair roughly and dragged her violently onto her belly.

She groaned in slight protest but the rapture in her system made her pretty much insensible.

He mounted her put his hand over her mouth. He gripped his dick, and with one, violent motion, rammed himself up Mrs Benton's ass.

She squealed in protest, the complaint muffled by the guy's hand over her mouth.

He began roughly thrusting into her, grunting as he fucked her ass relentlessly. She wriggled in protest beneath him, but he held her down and suddenly moaned aloud "You disgusting fucking WHORE" as he came, cumming furiously in her ass. The increasing aggression had Mr Benton cheering us on. He truly hated her, he was really enjoying this.

Her eyes were watering, her already ruined makeup now dragged black lines down her cheeks, and he withdrew, and before she could move, the second guy mounted her and pushed his cock into her ass.

He held her the same way, holding her mouth as he fucked her ass hard until his cum joined the first guy's.

The third guy fucked her the same way.

All the time, Mr Benton was sat, cock in hand, masturbating furiously while these men utterly brutalized his wife.

As the third guy's cum joined the party in Mrs Benton's wrecked asshole, Mr Benton looked expectantly at me.

I'm not proud, but my cock was rock hard.

I climbed onto the bed and mounted Mrs Benton and grimaced as I looked down at her ass, gaping slightly from the punishment, oozing several loads of cum.

I gripped my dick and slid it into her.

She was just groaning defeatedly now, barely even wriggling in protest.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back and started hammering my dick furiously into her ass again, her thick, meaty ass cheeks once again slapping against my hips. Another guy came and knelt in front of us, shoving his dick down Ms Benton's throat, and I could hear the sound of her throat being fucked as the guy rammed into her. Glark, glark, glark.

Fuck that was hot. I put my hand on her throat to feel it bulge with every thrust, steadying my pace and started grinding in her ass, deciding that I needed to cum in her throat once this guy had fed her his own cum. He started moaning and he shoved his dick down her throat and I felt his dick pulsing against my hand through her neck as she gulped down this guy's jizz.

He withdrew, and she retched as she gasped for breath. I drew my dick out of her ass, having struggled not to cum myself and roughly pulled her onto her hands and knees, spinning her and grabbing a handful of her hair, yanking her head back, making her mouth fall open and I rammed my dick down her throat. Fuuuuuck that felt amazing. Another guy got behind her and started fucking her pussy as I fucked her throat, the wet noises driving me nuts. My balls smacked under her chin as I rammed my cock down her throat, and I came, hard, my dick down Mrs Benton's throat and she started swallowing reflexively, her throat tightening around my dick. She drained me completely, and I lamented that I was utterly empty now. This was completely wrong, but I wasn't going to not enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gangbang some rich dude's doped-up trophy slut.

Everyone as done. The night was pretty much over, a couple of hours of what was pretty much gang rape coming to an end. I ate a couple more nibbles, had another glass of champagne, then dressed and left with the other guys.

Their upcoming divorce wouldn't be quite so easy for Mr Benton now. I would testify what he had her do for his entertainment and make sure she got a decent settlement. I couldn't let him ruin her the way I knew he wanted to.

Maybe she'd be grateful enough to let me fuck her again...