The Bequest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, Karen said, "please turn around." I did. I heard an "um" as she looked at my ass. I finished the turn and faced her again. "You said I am beautiful," Karen said. "You're pretty good yourself." She laughed. "I shouldn't say this, and wouldn't if anyone else was around, but I've seen a lot of penises since I've been here. I like yours the best." Karen stepped to me. "Thank you Will," she said, and hugged me.

Karen and I hugged a long time. Her body felt even better than it looked. She finally broke the embrace. With a particularly sexy smile, she said, "you have a decision to make. I can get you a room at the Inn or you can stay here with me."

I understood that was Karen's way of saying she wanted a relationship. Whether I am a smart man or not is, I guess, debatable; but I wasn't dumb enough to decline a relationship with Karen Wynne. "I'd prefer to stay with you," I said.

"Right answer," Karen said. "Now, let's go outside and mingle with the guests."

I had, of course, been nude with women indoors before. Stepping outside without a stitch on was a new experience, intensified by the fact I could hear voices and laughter from the pool. "The first time you leave the house with nothing on is a bit scary, but also thrilling, isn't it?" Karen asked. I nodded. "Don't worry," she continued. "People are a lot nicer to each other when they're naked. Oh, and the big nudist groups say that it isn't polite to look at people at a nude resort. Forget that. Everyone looks at everyone. Nude bodies are beautiful, and having people look at you when you're nude is really fun."

This was a different Karen Wynne than my prior perceptions of her. It was exciting.

My anxiety grew as we walked closer to the pool. Once we could see it, Karen took my right hand in her left. She was right, though, it was thrilling to be walking in sight of a large group of people completely naked.

As we walked onto the pool deck, a few people called Karen's name. She responded to them by name. "We have some regulars," she told me. "Great people."

A female voice said, "Karen, who's the hunk?"

I almost looked around to see who the voice was talking about. Karen called back, "Sherry, this is my new boyfriend. Remember that lawyer I told you I was hot for? Here he is in all his glory." Karen turned to me and asked, "you don't mind me saying you're my boyfriend, do you?"

"Not as long as you mean it," I replied.

"I mean it!" Karen said. We hugged and had our first kiss, buck naked in front of about fifty other naked people.

I felt a hand swat my bare ass. I let go of Karen and turned to see Glenda standing behind me. She was smiling. "No public displays of affection," she teased. I guessed Glenda was in her fifties. Age notwithstanding, she looked good with nothing on. "I'm glad you're here," Glenda said. "Karen's been fretting all week that you weren't going to come. Hell, she's been talking about you ever since she moved in. I told her she should have invited you here sooner."

I looked at Karen, who was blushing. "Uh," she said, "I formed a bit of a crush when we first met. I haven't trusted my judgment about men since my last boyfriend. I kept asking you to dinner near where you live because I was sort of hoping you'd screw up. Then, I'd be able to just leave and forget about you. You didn't screw up and I fell for you instead."

"Karen," I said, "you're the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

"You don't mind that I've become a nudist?" Karen asked, "Or is that part of the attraction?"

"We'll turn Will into a nudist too," Glenda said.

"I'm working on it," I replied. Karen stepped close and kissed me again. After a moment, I moved my left hand behind my ass to ward off another of Glenda's swats.

"You're ok," Glenda said. "There's no rule against kissing the owner. Your ass just looked so nice I had to smack it."

Karen broke our kiss and asked, "Glenda, is there a rule against him having sex with the owner?"

"Well," Glenda said, "don't do it at the pool, but otherwise it's only against the rules if he doesn't make you come."

Karen looked at me and said, "there's your task tonight."

A male voice nearby called out, "why not at the pool?"

A female voice said, "we'd love to watch!"

Karen and I walked around the pool for a time so she could talk with her guests. I was surprised how exhilarating it felt to be completely naked in a group of people. People were looking at us, although I'm sure more were looking at Karen than me. Still, they saw me with her. Knowing that people were seeing my bare dick, balls, and ass was exciting and gratifying. Karen sensed how much I was enjoying the experience. "I told you it is a thrill," she said with a smile. "I've become an addict. I can't get enough of being nude around other people."

Later, we had a quiet dinner with Glenda and Sam. They suggested we join them for a nighttime walk in the woods. Karen declined, saying "we need to get to turn in early, tomorrow will be busy." Glenda flashed a knowing smile.

Back in Karen house, she led me upstairs to the master bedroom. She put her arms around me and asked, "Are you glad I invited you?"

"Yes," I replied.

Karen took my hands in hers and stood a few inches away. "I owe Aunt Beth a great deal," she said. "I was trying to be the upwardly mobile professional woman, scared to do anything outside the lines. I guess Beth realized that I was bribable. But I've discovered she was bribing me to live a better life. Of course, it feels better not to have any clothes on, and I've learned the human body is the highest form of art. But" Karen giggled, "the special thing about being here is how much I enjoy having people see the parts of me I grew up being taught never to show. When I walk around the resort, knowing that guys, and girls, are looking at my genitals, my bare buttocks, and my bare breasts is such a turn on." Karen smiled and looked at me. "It turns you on to be seen naked too, doesn't it?"

I had to be honest with her. "Yes, it does," I answered.

"Does it turn you on to see me out there naked?" Karen asked.

"Definitely," I replied.

"How about seeing other women with nothing on?" Karen asked.

I feared a trap but, again, I had to b e honest. "Yes, I enjoy seeing naked women."

"Then we're even," Karen laughed, "because I like seeing naked men." She paused. Tentatively, she said, "since we have in common that we like to be naked, be seen naked, and see other naked people, why don't we do it all the time?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

With some passion, Karen said, "Will, I come back to the house, alone, every night knowing that everyone else at Birch Trails is fucking and sucking. I need someone to do that with. Also, I need someone here to help me. Glenda and Sam are great, but they were here before me and have their ideas about this place aren't necessarily the same as mine. I need someone here 100% loyal to me. Glenda and Sam are in their sixties, so I can't count on them staying that much longer. What I'm asking is: will you come live with me here? I know it's abrupt, but I'm sure it will work between us."

I wasn't prepared for very bright woman with a great personality to ask me to live with her while we stood together completely naked. Looking into Karen's eyes, I realized that she understood me better than I did. She already knew my answer. "If that's what you want," I said, "of course I'll move here."

"Not just to Birch Trails," Karen said, "but into my house and my bedroom. I want us to be business partners, best friends, and lovers. That's what I want."

"Karen," I said, "with you, I want that too."

"We start being lovers right now," she said. She tightened her grip on my hands, stepped backwards until she flopped on the bed, and pulled me down on top of her. We kissed and fondled each other for a few minutes. Then, I gently pulled myself out of her embrace and slid down her body until my face was level with her triangle.

I savored the sight and scent of her for a moment before I gently spread her thighs apart. I put my face between her thighs and began teasing her outer lips with my tongue. When she started squirming a little, I started sucking on her clit. Karen was responding nicely so I poked my tongue inside her and began exploring. As I licked the front wall of her pussy, Karen said, "Can you go just a bit higher?" I pushed my face into her and extended my tongue to its limit. "Yes!" Karen exclaimed, "right there."

I licked the spot Karen had directed me to, sometimes hard, sometimes lightly. When I sensed she was getting close, I backed off and very gently ran my teeth over her clit. After a couple of times doing that, Karen wrapped her thighs around my head and said, "get me off, now!" I went back to the spot and began licking hard and fast. Karen's hips bucked and she tightened her thighs around my head, as if to pull me inside her. It was a lot of fun.

Karen's hips finally bucked twice very hard, lifting my head and upper body up. Her legs relaxed and I raised my head up to look at her face. She was flushed, panting, and looked incredibly beautiful. She smiled at me and gasped, "good job!"

I moved up the bed placing my body above hers. When our faces were level, she gave me a quizzical look. I answered by pushing my dick into her very wet pussy. "More?" she gasped, but she immediately began moving in rhythm with me. I tried to push my dick against the same spot I'd been licking. Karen was quickly bucking hard again and sucking in air. I leaned my head down and started sucking her left nipple. It seemed almost instantly that she said, "oh god! I can't.... Oh GOD. OH GOD. OH YES!"

She bucked very hard again, lifting me up with her. She took in a violent breath. After a second or two, she began to relax. I started to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around me. "Keep... going," she said between breaths, "come... in... me... please." Karen grunted and contracted around me. The sensation was entirely new to me. After a few more thrusts, I came long and hard. "Good boy," Karen said.

We held each other for a long time. Karen was sweaty and slippery. She looked, felt, and smelt wonderful. After a while, she said, "I haven't come twice like that since college. Damn, you make an impression."

Birch Trails had a staff of about twenty-five, mostly part-time. I didn't know them all yet, but I think all of them showed up for the party. At 1:00 p.m., Karen stood up on a small crate and made a short speech thanking the staff for their work and for working with her through the transition. "Help yourselves to the food and drink. The party will last until 4:00 p.m. Please don't drink too much if you're working tonight," Karen said. "I'd also like to introduce someone who also helped me a great deal and whom I hope you'll see here a lot more. Will, come up here with me."

I hadn't expected Karen to do that. She gestured twice for me to come to her before I did. I had to put my arm around her bare waist for both of us to be able to balance on the crate. "Will was the lawyer who helped with Beth's estate," Karen said, "but he's shifted from that role to being my boyfriend." That earned a small round of applause. "Last, but maybe most important," Karen said, "Birch Trails is a nude resort. I'm not ordering it, but I encourage the staff to take your clothes off and enjoy Birch Trails the way our guests do."

Janice, our chef, and Darryl, who helped Sam with maintenance, kept their clothes on. Everyone else stripped down. Some of the staff carried extra weight and probably looked better clothed. Two of the girls who worked as servers in the restaurant at night and at the poolside grill, Jackie and Lena, looked very good.

There were, of course, a few guests around too. They also got to eat and drink for free. It was a pleasant, lowkey event. Karen had just finished taking me around to meet all the staff when one of the guests came up to me, a mildly attractive woman whom I guessed was in her forties. "I'm Megan Alzer," she said. "The man over there," she pointed to a man of about the same age across the pool, "is my husband Martin." She explained that she and Martin had their own law firm in the city about two hours north of Birch Trails. "We do primarily small business transactional work and real estate. We'd be happy to help if you're not representing Karen or Birch Trails anymore." Since I was in a relationship with Karen now, I couldn't represent her or her business any longer.

The staff party was, I thought, a success. Later that evening, Karen and I had dinner in the restaurant with Megan and Martin. Megan's initial approach had put me off, but she repaired the damage over dinner. Megan and Martin turned out to be delightful people who knew what they were talking about.

While diners in the restaurant were nude, nude servers were illegal. Consequently, the young ladies who worked as servers had a uniform of a tight white top and a short dark skirt. Lena, who had been nude at the party that afternoon, waited on us that evening. After she brought our drinks, she stood, with a hip cocked, and asked, "so, do you think I look better in this uniform or naked?"

Martin and I looked at each other, both of us recognizing that was a question we should not answer. Megan, however, immediately said, "well, of course, you look much better naked." Karen nodded her agreement.

"It's really unfair," Lena said, "that everyone else around here can go naked but we have to work clothed."

Karen looked at me. I shrugged and said, "I get it. I'm sorry but that's the law: if you handle food you have to be dressed."

"I know," Lena said, "but it isn't fair!"

Karen and I had another drink with Megan and Martin after dinner. It was unseasonably warm for September so the four of us went outside for a walk. As we moved out of the lights from the Inn and the pool, Megan and Martin started kissing and fondling each other. Karen and I took that as our cue to go up the hill to the house.

The wall of Karen's master bedroom facing towards the Inn and the pool was covered with a curtain. I had assumed the curtain covered a window. Karen pulled the curtain that night to reveal French doors leading out onto a balcony. She opened the doors and I saw an air mattress on the balcony. "Sometimes," Karen said, "when it's warm, I sleep out here under the stars. Want to try that tonight?"

"Just sleep?" I asked.

"Of course not, silly," Karen replied. She stepped to me. We hugged and kissed. She played with my balls while I rubbed her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. After a while, my hand moved between Karen's legs and one of hers wrapped around my dick. We played with each other for quite a while. One nice thing about doing that was that I could watch Karen's face the entire time. Her face was always beautiful, but she became even more beautiful as she got aroused.

We finally lay down on the air mattress, on our sides, facing each other. Karen lifted her left leg up and wrapped it over the backs of my thighs as I entered her. I had never made love lying on my side before. Karen seemed to know what she was doing, so I followed her lead. It wasn't as difficult as I would have thought, and the sensation was slightly different. We kept looking into each other's eyes the entire time we fucked and as we each came. That was another thing I'd never done before, but I'd never made love to anyone as beautiful as Karen before either.

Once her breathing slowed to normal, Karen said, "Will, you get this great look on your face as you come." No one had ever said that to me before.

"Karen," I said, "watching you orgasm is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Karen giggled. "I guess that means we'll have to do this a lot," she said. That sounded perfect to me.

We slept naked on Karen's balcony that night with no cover over us. I usually can't sleep without something covering me, but I slept very well that night with Karen beside me. I awoke with the typical morning wood. Karen, who was already awake, said, "I can't let that go to waste." She pushed me onto my back and, with no foreplay, mounted me. I'd always thought some foreplay was a physical necessity, but Karen was more than sufficiently aroused. Seeing her above me, silhouetted by the morning sun, and feeling the sensations she caused made that morning was one of the greatest moments in my life.

I think Karen felt that morning was extra special also. She set a slow pace and we pleasured each other for a long time before she hastened the pace. She again did the thing that felt like her pussy contracting on my dick. Once she did that, we both came quickly, forcefully, and loudly.

When Karen stopped moaning, we heard two people clapping below. "Best way to start the day," a female voice called out. Karen looked at me, blushing slightly, and broke into laughter.

About an hour later, Karen and I were walking by the pool. A middle-aged couple came up to us. "Thank you for what you were doing this morning," the woman said.

"That was exactly the inspiration we needed to go back o the room for morning sex ourselves," the man added.

"So much for being anonymous," Karen said softly as they walked away. She thought for a moment, then added, "But, I'm glad they heard us and I'm glad they know it was us."

It took me about a month to farm the work I had out to other lawyers and get out of my office and apartment leases. Once I was out of Karen's intoxicating presence, I thought her idea that I live with her made something of a parasite. She owned Birch Trails and, I knew, would inherit millions in a few years. I started seeing a leech in the mirror. We had a very long telephone conversation about that which ended in Karen's promise to tell me immediately if she felt I was taking advantage of her. More meaningfully, the call confirmed that I was completely smitten with Karen Wynne. I couldn't not live with her.

Once I had moved in with Karen at Birch Trails, she put me to work. I learned about the resort's bookkeeping, purchasing, reservations, and marketing (primarily word-of-mouth). I helped clean cabins. I also spent time with Sam making various repairs, from fixing broken room furniture to replacing a segment of sewer line from one of the cabins.

I was a little surprised that we had about five couples booked for Thanksgiving that year. Karen wanted to give them a traditional Thanksgiving dinner but also insisted on giving Janice the holiday off to spend with her family. That meant that Karen and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for a dozen. It came out better than I expected, thanks to Janice's very detailed written instructions. The best part was watching Karen in the kitchen wearing only an apron. Yes, it was probably a health code violation, but I approved.

Megan and Martin were one of the couples who came for Thanksgiving. After dinner, Megan approached us. "Martin and I represent some artists in the city (referring to our state capital to the north)," she said. "One does erotic art. She's having an exhibition in January and is looking for a man and woman to do what I guess you'd call 'performance art" as part of it. Martin and I thought you two might be interested."

I imagined a number of things as erotic "performance art." Doing any of them with Karen would be great. I looked at Karen with raised eyebrows. "What, exactly, does she want the couple to do?" Karen asked.

"I honestly do not know," Megan said. "Why don't you come up and meet with her. Whether it works out or not, the four of us can at least get a drink."

Karen and I met with the artist at her townhouse in mid-December. The woman, who went by the single name Paulina, was in her late fifties or early sixties; slender, with long gray hair. She was handsome and, I thought, probably had been very attractive when she was younger. She brought out a large portfolio. "I want you to see a sample of my work," Paulina said. "The first half of the book is my work as a model, the rest is work as an artist."