The Bequest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulina had been very attractive when she was younger. She also hadn't been the least bit bashful in her poses. "I wanted the camera to see all of me," she commented. Her art was, primarily, photography, along with a few sketches. Most of the poses were very explicit. However, the pictures also had a joyous quality. I got the impression the models and Paulina had fun creating the work.

"I'm having an exhibition at a small gallery on the north side of town in mid-January," Paulina said. "Attendance is by invitation only. The guests will be people who have bought my work in the past and a few people I consider prospects. They all know they will be seeing erotic art. I want to give them something more exciting. What I would want you to do is stand on a pedestal, tied together, in coitus, for about 90 minutes."

"You mean....?" Karen started.

Paulina cut Karen off. "I mean his penis in your vagina, while you're tied together, in a roomful of people. Are you willing to do that?"

Karen looked at me. I could tell from her face that what Paulina described excited her. To be honest, it excited me too. I nodded at Karen.

"Yes, we are," Karen replied to Paulina. "It sounds like fun."

"I hope it will be," Paulina replied. "Now, please take your clothes off. I need to see you both nude."

Just a few months ago, Karen and I both would have stormed out if Paulina had asked us to strip. In the event, we both smiled, stood, and undressed. It Paulina walked around each of us very slowly. When she circled back in front of me, she said, "please spread your feet apart." I did as I was told. Paulina took my balls in her hand, lifted them up, and examined them thoroughly. To Karen, she said, "I need to see his erection. Do you mind if I get him hard?"

Smiling at me, Karen said, "please, feel free." Karen kept smiling as Paulina stroked my dick. The situation was so odd, and so erotic, that I got very hard very fast.

Paulina examined my erection from every angle. "That will do," she finally said. Shifting her attention to Karen, she said, "please sit down and spread your legs." Karen did as she was told. Paulina knelt between Karen's knees and looked at her closely. There was something absurd, but also exciting, about standing naked in a strange room with a hard-on watching a woman we'd just met inspecting Karen's cunt.

Paulina finally stood up and said, "I think the two of you will do nicely. Let me have Rod look at you." Paulina left the room but returned in a moment accompanied by a man probably ten years her junior. I am not a small guy, but Rod dwarfed me, with tattooed arms about three quarters the size of my thighs. "Can you do it with this couple?" Paulina asked.

Rod looked at us for a moment. "They are a bit bigger than I expected," he said. "The guy has some muscle on him but, yeah, we can do it. I'll get Jerry and Stew to help hoist them." Rod left the room.

Paulina turned to us. "If you are willing, it's a deal. Of course, I will pay you. Does $ 500 for the two of you sound fair?"

"We'd love to do it," Karen replied, "but we're in it for the thrill. We don't want your money. That would cheapen us."

"You just want strangers to see you in a sexual pose," Paulina said. "I respect that." We shook hands. Paulina wrote down for us where we were to be and when. Karen and I dressed and left.

It was too early in the day for drinks, so we met Megan and Martin near their office for coffee. Karen described to them what we had agreed to do. "That sounds exciting," Megan said.

"Paulina invited us to the show," Martin said. "We weren't sure whether we are going but we have to see the two of you."

Karen squeezed my hand under the table. The idea of posing in front of strangers with my dick in Karen's cunt was exciting enough. That people we knew were going to see us was scary, and thrilling.

There was snow in the air as Karen and I drove north that January Saturday. The gallery where Paulina was doing her show was just north of downtown. Thankfully, it had parking behind the building. The outside door had a sign up, "Closed for Private Event." We had to ring a bell and then explain to the man who answered that we were the live models. He led us up a flight of stairs into a room which ran the length of the building. The entire room was off-white. In the center of the room was a pedestal about four feet high and, maybe, three feet square.

Paulina was standing in a corner talking with another older woman who was introduced to us as the gallery owner. Rod was there with two other heavily muscled young men. A very slender young woman was hanging a sketch of a woman masturbating. Paulina introduced us to the young woman, Lynne DuPais. "Lynne is a student at the university," Paulina explained. "She's interning with me. Now, you two get your clothes off." It was an hour before the show was to start. "I don't want any marks from your clothing on your skin," Paulina said.

Rod seemed indifferent, but the two men with him watched intently as Karen undressed. I couldn't blame them, Karen looked even more beautiful than usual. Her excitement made her radiant. I was more surprised when I noticed that Paulina, the gallery owner, and Lynne were watching me undress. "I think the other women agree with me that you're pretty hot naked," Karen whispered.

Karen and I stayed out of the way while Lynne, Paulina, and the gallery owner finished hanging and rehanging Paulina's work. About ten minutes before the show started, Paulina asked us, "You're ready?" We both nodded. "Ok," Paulina said, "get each other aroused." All six clothed people watched as I fingered Karen and she stroked me. That made me hard pretty fast. "That's good," Paulina said. "Get into your pose."

We knew what Paulina meant. Karen and I embraced. Karen spread her legs slightly and I slid my dick inside her. Entering Karen was always a special experience, but it was more intense that day because six people were watching us. "This is great!" Karen said.

"Do you enjoy being watched?" Paulina asked.

"I hadn't known it till now, but yes; I do!" Karen replied enthusiastically.

"Will?" Paulina asked.

"I enjoy doing anything with Karen," I answered.

Rod knelt behind me and one of the other men knelt behind Karen. The men forced our legs wide apart and clamped metal rods to our ankles. "Spreader bars," Paulina explained. "They will defeat your natural reaction to close your legs when the guests are in the room. I want my guests to see you clearly."

Rod and the other man wrapped two smooth ropes around our legs, up our sides, and around our torsos. Karen and I were bound tightly together. There are a lot worse things than being tied naked to Karen Wynne, but not too many better.

Rod and the other man carefully tied the loose ends of the ropes wrapped around us to a larger rope hanging from a pulley in the ceiling. Satisfied, all three men began pulling on the other end of the heavy rope, lifting us up off the floor. Bearing our weight, the ropes around our chests were very tight, making it difficult to breathe. I hoped it wouldn't be like that for the full 90 minutes.

The three men lifted us about five feet into the air. It was not comfortable. Paulina pushed us until we were a few inches above a pedestal. The men lowered us. Once our feet were on the pedestal, the pressure on our chests diminished significantly. "That's better," Karen whispered. "Can we fuck?" she asked. I tried a small thrust. Since the ropes were not wrapped around our hips, I had a good range of motion. I'd have to move inside Karen some to stay hard, but we had to be careful not to get too stimulated.

Echoing my thoughts, Paulina said, "please don't come until the guests have left."

A couple of minutes later, we felt a cool breeze in the room. We heard voices and the sounds of people moving closer to us. "My god," a male voice said, "she's got real people fucking!" Karen giggled and ground herself into me.

The way we were tied, we couldn't look down to see the patrons. I'm guessing our pubes were just above eye level. I had the sense that people were circled around us. "Classic Paulina," a woman said.

With the ropes bearing some, but not all, of our weight, standing on the pedestal was not at all uncomfortable. Of course, being in Karen was extremely comfortable. "Enjoying yourself?" I softly asked Karen.

"Yes," she replied, "I'm glad we're doing this. I'm glad you're with me." Karen kissed me. That brought home the realization that I was having fun.

Karen and I focused on keeping each other stimulated, but not over stimulated. However, we were always aware of being on display to a lot of people. That was the really fun part.

I had no idea how long we'd been on the pedestal when Karen whispered, "Jesus! I just want to come." I'd been thinking the same thing and was weighing how much trouble we'd be in if I went for it and we both came.

Once again, Paulina seemed to read my mind. To her guests, Paulina said, "our two models have been on edge quite some time. I had not planned to do this but, with your permission, I'm going to suggest that they bring other to orgasm while we all watch. Is that ok?" The applause in the room seemed very loud. "Karen, Will," Paulina said, "will you please make each other come?"

"Oh god this is hot!" Karen moaned. I started moving inside her more forcefully and faster. I had enough freedom of movement to hit her favorite spot with my dickhead, and I attacked it. "Oh god yes!" Karen yelled. With our chests bound together, I could feel her heartbeat speeding up, which enhanced the sensations. Karen moaned again, leaned her head against mine, and bit me. She also contracted her cunt on my dick. That forced me to push much harder but greatly increased the sensation for both of us. In a few more seconds, Karen was bucking her hips against me. She shuddered and let out a loud moan. I came in the middle of her moan. It was so good; my vision went away for a second.

We relaxed in our ropes, spent. Karen's head rested against mine. For a few moments, the room was utterly silent. My dick slipped out of Karen and pointed at the floor. At almost that same time, someone started clapping. The applause was taken up by others. Karen pulled her head back, smiled at me, and said, "I knew I'd get a standing ovation sometime in my life. I didn't expect it would be for fucking in public, but I'm glad it was and I'm glad I was fucking you. Thank you for doing this with me." Karen and I kissed. We held the kiss while Paulina's guests filtered out of the room.