The Best £250 I have Spent

Story Info
An unforgettable chance meeting.
1.3k words
3.92
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of the best £250 I have ever spent. A guy I knew who was a bit of a rascal to be honest told me about a woman he knew who did a gangbang three or four times a year and she charged £250 a punter. She always did ten blokes and would I be interested. Well who wouldn't be? Two weeks later I got a message from the guy saying it was on for the following Sunday afternoon and was I still interested?

So that's how I found myself at a cafe at 4pm with an STD negative certificate and £250 cash. Inside were some blokes sitting around and a guy checking certificates. After the last bloke had arrived the guy let down the outside street shutter and locked the door. He told us to move the chairs and tables to make space. A couple of the blokes moved a padded bench and put it in the middle and we all sat around looking at each other. He then took the cash and we drew lots for the order we could fuck her, I was seventh which I was happy with. There was a bit of banter but to be honest you cut the atmosphere.

After a couple of minutes the guy returned with the woman. He guided her by the shoulders to the bench and sat her down. She glanced around but didn't make eye contact, just a straight face. I didn't really know what to expect, I envisaged a harder looking woman who had been round the block a few times shall we say, but here was a housewife type. The kind you notice at the supermarket or in the pub. The woman you mentally undress and generally fantasise over.

She was nice looking, had a good figure and was smartly dressed in a black skirt, blouse, tights and heels. She sat with her knees together, hands on her lap. She looked like she had come to an interview; it's funny what goes through your mind. Her short skirt rode up above her knees.

I thought, "nice thigh gap".

I vividly remember her dark shoulder length hair and red lipstick. I put her late 30's. Her perfume wafted through the room. No one spoke, I think none of us could believe our luck, she was a good looking woman.

A guy stood behind her, was it her husband? He softly kissed her neck and pressed her down by her shoulders so she was laying on her back along the bench with her knees bent and feet resting on the floor and her hands clasped over her stomach. In this position we got a tantalising view half way up her thighs. Her skirt stretched against her pubic area, her mound prominent. He bent over her and kissed her neck whispering in her ear. Submissively she opened her legs exposing her pale blue net panties.

We saw the outline of a dark and neatly trimmed hairy bush. Her panties stretched over her mound of Venus and through the gusset revealing the shape of her labia and clitoris. Every bloke must have been aroused wishing to get his head down there and taste her pussy. She remained still staring up at the ceiling. Her upper thighs were milky white, her stockings reached almost to her crotch and the attached pale blue suspenders framed her vagina. It was a beautiful sight.

Slowly the guy unbuttoned her blouse revealing a matching pale blue net bra. He caressed her breasts and we could see her erect nipples poking against the material. She lay submissive and shamelessly showing herself. The guy took a blindfold and covered her eyes.

He said "Stroke her". Instantly we obliged touching between her legs, cupping her mound, pressing in to her pussy and feeling around her breasts.

"Pull up her bra and get her tits out, she likes that".

All the while she lay there letting it happen, allowing her tits and pussy to be groped. I was really glad because we were getting straight down to it, none of those embarrassment silences.

Her guy then slowly pulled her skirt over her hips to her waist exposing her flat tummy and dark bush showing through the net panties. Her black stockings and suspender belt framed her pussy. Laid back like that, wanton, exposed yet still clothed was fucking awesome. Every bloke at this point must have had a raging hard on, I know I did.

Her guy took over gently wanking her pussy through her knickers, his two fingers gently circled her clitoris.

"Watch", he said and after a couple minutes her breathing changed, she lifted her hips and ground her pussy in to his fingers. It was the first time she had openly responded.

"Take a leg each, spread her wide and lift her arse off the bench, she likes that. When you fuck her do it in long rhythmic thrusts, don't bang too hard there's ten of you".

Two guys obliged and stretched her legs out and up, and we took turns to feel her labia, rub her cunt and finger her holes. Her pussy began thrusting against fingers, up and down she moaned.

"Suck her nipples".

"Don't let her come".

He beckoned me and pointed to her cunt, "Push your fingers up her cunt, tell the guys what you feel".

The woman moaned and bucked her hips, "Oh god, oh god, don't stop, don't stop".

"Wet, so wet and fucking hot", I replied pushing two fingers inside and up searching for her G spot. Pulling her pants off we took turns fingering her cunt. Now we could all see her slick open cunt, wet and swollen, we could smell her musky cunt and we wanted to fuck it.

Her guy said, "Go on, stick a finger up her arse as well", and with that she jerked in orgasm, moaning and writhing, and then as fast as it took her it was over and she was still.

"Now who's first, get in there while she's hot, fuck her, pump her slowly, fill her cunt".

I watched the first guys cock slide in and thrusting slowly and deeply in her cunt he came in her. Two blokes kept holding her legs open. they lifted her legs in time to his thrusting, a minute later he was pumping in to her cunt and it was dripping out.

She took the rest of our cocks one by one over the next half hour, Her cunt was a gaping hole, her labia swollen and hanging and her clit bulging and red. Sperm down her arse. A couple of the blokes seeing her arse so wet and open slipped inside her anus and finished up her.

When it was my turn I decided to stroke my cock in and out slowly and savour the moment, but to be honest I came in about two minutes. Her cunt was so smooth and wet and willing. I never thought I would ever get sloppy seconds in such a tight cunt like this, it was so erotic even with the other guys there, it didn't matter I just pumped. It was fucking sublime, two guys holding her legs, two more sucking on her tits and a blindfold woman taking it. I too slipped up her arse with the vinegar strokes and boy did I unload spurting up her tight hole. It was without doubt one of the very best fucks ever.

When we had all fucked her she lay there on the bench legs apart leaking cum, white and frothy spreading copiously from a pink, swollen, wet, gaping pussy. The guy pulled up her panties and helped her stand. He stood behind her and in a grand finale gently fingered her again through her pants and we watched the sperm drain through the gusset, the sticky messy wetness patch grow soaking her gusset.

He removed her blindfold and walked her in to the back of the cafe, and that was the best ever £250 I have spent. The woman left £2500 better off, I guess she was happy with that.