The Best Birthday Present Ever Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better!" Wendy shouted as she toyed with his balls a little to torment him while pegging him, "I would try not to get too excited, if I were you, as you're not leaving chastity anytime soon. I'm gonna love watching you squirm while I keep you chaste."

I continued ramming Tamara with genuine satisfaction, loving the chance to grudge-fuck my ex this way. She had treated me like scum over a false accusation of sexual harassment by stupid Jordan. As if I would do that! He was cute, yes, but if I thought that he didn't consent, I would have left him alone ... in the past. Now, of course, his consent had nothing to do with his sex life and probably never would again. He wasn't likely to be consulted about his preferences by my twin sister, who hated him for what he did to me.

In any case, Tamara's ass was definitely something to write home about, except that Mom and Dad were killed in a murder-suicide mess that happened when Mom caught Dad in the arms of another man. Evidently, bisexuality runs very much in my family, at least on my father's side. Mom stabbed Dad and the other guy twenty times with a kitchen butcher knife and then cut her own throat. Wendy and I had to spend some time in a hotel, thanks to that stupid act of jealous rage that turned our home into a crime scene, but we used that time like a vacation. We both ate whatever we liked, went where we wished, and fucked each other like bunnies without any fear or shame. We also seduced others, partly from desire, partly to distract people from even thinking that we might be incestuous lovers.

Anyway, back to Tamara's butt, it was quite the treat, tight as fuck, though I had no doubt that Jordan would have loved access to it. Well, she had let me use it in the past, just not very often. She apparently wasn't quite so open to Jordan using it, and that was a mystery that I wished to solve later. Perhaps on some level she knew that she traded down and resented him for it? It was hard to say, but I knew that I reveled in plundering her booty. It was hot and tight, the cheeks firm, but thick, the hole itself rubbing me just the right way as I pushed deeper into her body. I especially loved the dominance and aggression that came with sodomizing her from behind. She was at my mercy and she knew that I had none as I ravaged her bottom.

"Your buns were always quite delectable, you know, slut? When we were married, I got so much enjoyment from licking, spanking, and fondling your tush, to say nothing of fucking it like this! You were always a snooty brat of a wife in many ways, but your ass was and is exquisite. Your bottom and I are going to spend a lot of time together, I assure you of that. I'm gonna love doing whatever I please to your bum. There will be a lot of traffic up that trail, I promise you. Plenty of cock going deep inside you, ramming you good and hard!" I taunted my Slavic cutie of an ex as I rogered her but good.

I removed the gag out of curiosity, only to be greeted with a ton of curses in her native Croatian. She creamed herself in spite of the belt and I sensed it. She began cussing me out in English, but I laughed it off as I pushed deeper into her on every next stroke. I pulled her hair very hard and thrust harder each time, making her scream her pleasure in spite of her pain. She gritted her teeth and bit her bottom lip more than once, but she knew I had her dead to rights. The truth of why she used to let me bugger her back then was clear: she just plain loved it!

"Admit it, slut! It's okay to be one, something that you never grasped! I knew that you were a slut when I married you. It made you ideal for your role. You were far too busy fucking other guys and gals to worry about my own affairs. Yes, I also know that you're bi and you fucked your sponsor and his wife a lot! I know all about your little threesomes with the two of them. Hell, you came home with her pussy still on your breath and your lips whenever I kissed you! I remember tasting his snowballs, too. It was nasty, but I liked it because it was proof that you're a kinky slut, just as I'm a kinky bastard.

"You were always a bit conceited, but that played into my hands, too, as it kept you from realizing that I was capable of cheating on you while you cheated on me. Now, admit it, slut, that you love taking my cock up your ass! You enjoy having things put inside your asshole, don't you? I bet that the sponsor and his wife even did some ass play with you, but I think that you denied Jordan for some reason," I demanded of Tamara, who still squirmed and struggled a bit, but couldn't pretend anymore that she didn't love it while hating it.

"Yes ... yes, I love it! I love Jordan and ... I hate him, too!" Tamara blurted, a stunning confession on her part in all three senses.

"Why do you hate Jordan?" I probed her in more ways than one, my words reaching her ears just as my dick entered her butthole repeatedly.

"For making me fall for him when he was just a stupid grifter! I never did let him into my sweet ass ... because he tricked me into leaving you! I was happy and comfortable with you, if maybe a little jaded and bored. I didn't love you, but I loved sex with you! I love your cock! I knew that you were cheating with Wendy! You're not as slick as you think! The body language cues were brazen as fuck, both of you! I caught her slipping you some tongue more than once, too! Hell, we all lived together for six months, did you really think that I was that stupid? I just didn't care, because you were my Sugar Daddy and you were so good at rough, kinky sex!

"I didn't leave you because I was mad about the lawsuit or the cheating. I left you because I fell in love with Jordan and he seduced me away from you! I even dropped my ex-sponsor for a while, but then I started again out of anger at Jordan! He couldn't be happy as my lucky paramour ... he had to force me to leave you! Ugh, men, such stupid, jealous bastards! He did that to break us up and forced me to try to keep what I could of the money, in case something happened to him!" Tamara ranted, shocking all of us with her brutal candor.

"You were fucking Jordan well before the claim, weren't you?" Wendy observed as she pumped Jordan even harder.

"I think that's pretty clear, sweet sister! My darling ex was even more of a cum slut than I once thought! And a pain slut, too, that much is clear! And she loves getting my dick up her bunghole, I dare say!" I teased Tamara as I pushed as far as I could up her asshole.

"Yes ... yes ... yes!" Tamara screamed, grunting as I humped her bottom harder still and she relished the pain as much as she hated it.

Looking down at Tamara's delicious ass, admiring her buttocks, I lost it at last, spilling my spunk in several ropes up her backdoor. I left plenty of my hot jizz to ooze down her thighs and she moaned in sheer ecstasy by now. I slapped her buns and brought my dick to her face. I also smeared some of my last drops still on my prick right on her waiting lips. Wendy pulled out of Jordan and stood next to me, clearly full of ideas.

"Mind if I ask you to share your slave's mouth with me? I want her to taste her ex-husband's ass on this dildo, just as she tastes her own on your cock!" Wendy requested with a quivering, pouty lower lip that she knew was damn near irresistible.

"Go for it! You should make Jordan clean her butt with his tongue, though, don't you think?" I smiled wickedly, especially seeing the look on both of their faces as they knew that we had in mind for them.

"Yes, Jordan, you little wuss, clean Tamara's bottom ... with your tongue! Rim the hell out of her! Make her cum with your mouth, since you won't be able to do so with your dick anytime soon! You might as well get used to pleasuring others with your mouth, since your prick is off-limits until further notice! I want you to have some seriously blue balls for a good while to come!" Wendy ordered her pussy boi to clean up his ex-wife's bum.

Any fears that Tamara might bite me while I fucked her face faded as she felt the first few licks of her ex-husband's tongue back there. She was too far gone in her pleasure to even think of something so hostile. Instead, she waxed rather playful as she sucked and licked my dick clean from her own asshole. She also seemed to enjoy licking Wendy's dildo, which was actually cleaner than expected. Apparently, both Tamara and Jordan had regular cleanses while in state custody, which was a sensible practice if you asked me.

"Mmmm ... I don't taste so bad! See, Jordan, honey, my ass is rather yummy, isn't it? I know that you wish that you could fuck it, well, that's not up to me anymore, is it? I guess that you missed your chance, at least for a while, but at least you get to eat it! So, eat up! Bon appetit!" Tamara winked at Wendy and me, much to my shock.

"I think that Jordan here is confused about what he wants, thinks that he's some kind of alpha male, jealously insists upon breaking you up with me, sets me up with a bogus lawsuit to get his grimy little hands on you and have you all to himself, but ... then he gets excited by being forced to watch me bugger you! He also clearly enjoys being dominated by Wendy, even as he tries to pretend otherwise. I can see him straining against his cock cage, after all," I mocked Jordan as he chafed at his restraints again.

"Don't stop licking! She's not clean yet! Get it all up, stick your tongue inside her hole and clean it!" Wendy instructed Jordan, who complied while his dick seemed ready to burst and so did his balls.

Jordan really licked Tamara's ass quite hungrily, his tongue going after it like it was going out of style. He had a raw, natural talent for rimming, not to mention an enthusiasm for it. I think that some part of him broke and yielded, deciding that if this was the only kind of pleasure he would get for a while, he'd grab it with both hands. To be fair, my ex-wife's bottom was a treat, a dessert in itself. She had one fantastic booty. It had its own distinct appeal from Wendy's butt or Brittany's, or Vanessa's, for that matter (she gave me her oral and anal cherries in order to save her technical virginity for marriage).

"Pretty sweet, isn't it? It doesn't take much to get him to do that part, at least. Don't worry, she'll return the favor, I can promise you that much. She now knows what side her bread is buttered on, I believe. She wants more of my dick, doesn't she? Tell me, Jordan, aren't you regretting your push to ruin me now? We could have just all shared the fun and games, you know. I wouldn't have kicked you aside. You and I, we could have been lovers, too, for real.

"You are clearly attracted to me, to her, and to Wendy. Don't even pretend otherwise. I know better than that. You had to force yourself to carry out your evil plan, because part of you enjoyed my interest in you. You loved how I used to grind my cock against your booty, didn't you? You wanted me, but you wanted to be me more than that.

"Well, buddy, that was never going to happen, the being me part, but you could have been with me and enjoyed the perks that came with that. You, me, Tamara, Wendy, imagine the swapping, the foursomes, the orgies. Lots of money in the lap of luxury. It could have been a real treat, you know," I dangled the prospect of such an easy life in front of Jordan in a cruel, tantalizing manner.

"It's not too late, I dare say. When you revive, how about I fuck Tamara with my trusty strap-on here, right up her glorious ass, while you shove your rather impressive prick up my new slut boi's butt? I was gonna offer up his bottom to you, sooner or later, so why not now? He needs to get used to thinking in terms of anal orgasms, anyway, as they will be his main source of sexual release for however long it takes for me to get knocked up by you.

"I'm determined to have your baby, and then I can have my strange dick. Until then, it's strictly chastity for him, no jerking off, no release, no nothing of that sort. Also, he has to wait until you've knocked up Tamara for a chance at her, I think. If you want to even offer him any of that action. If not, I completely understand," Wendy encouraged me to sodomize her plaything, something that I was quite happy to do.

"Well, let's first have her rim him, if that's okay. As for the other thing, we'll see. He'll have to earn it, I believe. And definitely not until I've planted my seed, as it were. For now, I enjoy the idea of making them lick each other, especially since they're so madly in love with each other. I'm curious to see how long that love flourishes when their sexual contact is limited to rimjobs and cunnilingus. Will he get too jealous for Tamara's liking again, too excited by watching it for her to respect him, too desperate and needy for her to hold an interest in him, so interested in you that she gets jealous, what will happen?" I laughed as I saw Tamara's "O" face from Jordan's eager tongue invading her asshole one more time.

"Works for me," Wendy winked at me as she knelt to take my cock in her mouth up to the root and licked me from head to base with her usual ardor, "mmmm ... I totally get it now. Tamara has a very delicious tush, that much is clear. From now on, I get ATM duty with you first, please. And they better keep their buttholes clean, because I want it straight from the bum to my lips and tongue. I hope that Tamara will return the favor, of course, whenever you fuck my ass, too."

"Oh, she will. Trust me on that!" I chuckled as my new slut enthusiastically rimmed her most recent ex-husband.

"Lucky me, then. By the way, guess who just requested to be my friend online?" Wendy laughed as she inhaled my cock yet again.

I looked at her phone, and sure enough, it was Vanessa Rios ... holy smokes!

"Should I accept?" Wendy licked her lips between licks to my prick.

"Oh, what the hell, why not? This would be very interesting to show her, this neat new home life of ours, wouldn't you say?" I grinned.

"Absolutely, stud!" Wendy answered with pleasure as she deep-throated me at last.

I watched with fascination as Jordan's dick strained once more against its confines due to the delights of Tamara's mouth on his crack. Her hands were still cuffed, so she really had to work for it, but she gave it the old college try for sure, even sticking her tongue inside his pucker, which triggered an anal orgasm to everyone's surprise (more due to the ease of it). If she minded the taste, you could have fooled me. She ate his booty like it was the sweetest dessert of all.

"Sorry, babe, but I have to ask this ... any chance that I could peg him myself some time? He has the finest of butts, after all. A cute twink bum, if you ask me, especially with all of the hair gone," Tamara pleaded with us.

"Oh, I think that can be arranged, right, bro?" Wendy winked at each of us now, including Jordan himself, blowing him a kiss as his face turned pale.

"Yeah, I think that would be a great idea, in fact! Look at it this way, Jordan, you'd finally have anal sex with Tamara!" I laughed as I fucked Wendy's face even more and reveled in her tongue work on the underside especially.

Jordan still looked like he felt a little betrayed, but so be it. They weren't exactly a normal couple anymore, were they? They both needed to take their intimate moments however and wherever they could. At least Tamara was, quite literally here, thinking outside of the box.

Chapter 3

"Damn, pussy boi, you are TIGHT! Even after getting pegged by my sister, no less!" I told Jordan as I buggered him at last, "now, if you had just given up the booty back then instead of trying to entrap me, well, we could have had some real fun, couldn't we? And your sorry ass wouldn't be stuck in indefinite chastity as well as bondage!"

I slapped Jordan's buns as I rammed him deeper in front of my sister and ex-wife. Tamara Marvin was now divorced from both of us, of course, since bondage automatically dissolved marriages according to Arizona Revised Statutes. Unlike some other states, Arizona law forbade anyone to be bound to servitude who was under the age of eighteen, of course. Thankfully, both Jordan and Tamara were well above the requisite age of consent.

Jordan was gagged with a ball gag, so he couldn't reply, but his hips worked with me involuntarily, due to obvious pleasure in spite of the pain. He was stuck in a passive role, but he was a bit more active than one might expect. Then again, Tamara did the same for Wendy as she got her backfield plowed by my sister. Luckily for her, my cum served as a rather nice coating of lube for her already gaping asshole as my sister sodomized her with glee.

Of course, Tamara wasn't gagged and her cries of ecstasy left no question that she enjoyed every last second of getting her bottom used by Wendy. Her resistance to slavery seemed to crumble a lot faster, though her smoldering resentment remained to a large extent. Knowing that she would get to bugger her ex helped mollify her more than a little, though it added to his misery and anger. Their attitudes were as different as night and day, at least partly thanks to their increasingly divergent experiences of bondage just today.

"Oh ... yes ... fuck ... my ... ass!" Tamara begged Wendy for more dildo up her tush, clearly enjoying sodomy than one might have guessed.

She might not enjoy the rest of her enslavement, I thought to myself. I could think of various ways to make her pay for her past mistreatment of me. Even so, knowing that my own slut ex-wife enjoyed getting butt-fucked was a very handy piece of information indeed. She could be rather useful to me that way, among many others, and this could be used as leverage, along with other things.

"Yeah, this guy is really torn about this whole ... anal business, ain't he? Tight, tight, tight ... push back harder, bitch boi! Take it as deep as you can! I can go for a good while, since I already came up Tamara's tushy! Her ass looks nicer, but yours ain't half-bad. Very tight, very hot!" I declared as I rammed Jordan as roughly as I could.

Jordan tried to scream through his ball gag, but he was muffled, of course. His sweet little booty certainly engulfed me and seemed to enjoy the action even if he didn't. I pushed further into his colon and he screamed even louder now through his ball gag. His wrists chafed against his handcuffs as I screwed his already sore backdoor. He winced as I drove further up his violated bunghole, proving that he would limp around for days, if he was lucky.

Finally, the sight and sounds of my ex-wife creaming herself from my sister sodomizing her ruthlessly, combined with the tightness and heat to make me spill my moneyshot and flood Jordan's bowels. I pulled out of him and I heard the pop as my prick left that gape where his sphincter tried to close on itself in vain. My spunk oozed out of Jordan's butthole down his thighs, leaving a trail of proof that he was now our bitch, as was Tamara.

"Want to let Tamara bugger him now?" I suggested to Wendy, wanting to make Jordan really suffer now.

Besides, he was well-lubricated, wasn't he, especially with my jizz leaking from his asshole like that.

"Brother, you have the best ideas. Alright, slut. Here's your chance. Ravage his ass! Make him scream through that gag again! I want his bum to gape wide enough that you could fit a softball back there! If I have my way, he'll never fully close up again. Since he'll be in chastity for the foreseeable future, he might as well get used to taking his pleasure as a suppository. I do enjoy watching how much he grits his teeth while getting sodomized! I also love knowing that he won't be able to stop it at all or sit down whatsoever," Wendy snickered, getting even a giggle from Tamara despite her own pain and bondage.

Oh, my, I thought ... Stockholm Syndrome didn't take long with my ex ... still, she might yet wish that she had treated me better in the past. I wouldn't make it that easy of a reunion, after all.

12