The Best Birthday Present Ever Ch. 04

Story Info
They got him pegged.
878 words
4.2
17.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
799 Followers

"Damn, that is so fucking hot, watching Tamara peg Jordan like that...fucking awesome!" I laughed as we saw the way that Tamara ruthlessly sodomized her second husband.

He was still gagged, while she wasn't at this point, and both of us chuckled at some of the taunts that she sent Jordan's way as she ravaged his cornhole.

"Come on, slimeball..take it...take it..it's what you deserve, no, better than you deserve! Take it and quit whimpering, you wuss, you cuck! You wimp! You slimy, disgusting con man! I'm gonna make you suffer as much as I can, since I have to suffer and submit myself! I'm gonna take it all out on you! And you won't get to take it out on anyone at all!" Tamara snickered as she drove that dildo so far up Jordan's bum that I half-expected it to come out of his mouth.

"Guess that he gets anal sex with Tamara after all!" Wendy giggled as she said that.

"Just not how he wanted it!" I agreed with my sister as she bent over and let me take her ass now.

"Oh, God, baby, this is what I need..your cock..balls deep up my bum! I bet that Jordan wishes that he was in your place and you in his, but tough shit! Oh, Jordan, trust me, it's every bit as good as you fantasized about...but don't expect it to happen..that's a long way off, if ever. We'll get plenty of anal together, you and I, just with my strap-on dildo plundering your booty!" Wendy smirked as she kept taking my dick deeper inside her tight, hot butt.

"Speaking of strap-ons..wow, Tamara really is giving it to Jordan super hard!" I noted while enjoying my sister's slick, delightful ass.

"He better get used to a life of servitude, bondage, pain, discipline, and strict bottoming. I don't see any Topping in his future, do you?" Wendy laughed as I pumped in and out of her bottom repeatedly.

The way that Tamara relished doing what she did to Jordan was telling. There was clearly some pent-up frustration and rage there. Admittedly, I hated the son of a bitch every bit as keenly, but I also hated Tamara. Talk about your mixed feelings, wanting both of them to suffer, yet knowing that one of them enjoyed the suffering of the other! It amounted, in the end, to Jordan really having a very bad time.

"Looks to me that, between Tamara, you, and me, his asshole will see a lot of traffic, won't it? It will stay stretched and never really go back to its tighter condition, will it? The butt-plugs will help with that, too. He will have at least a partially permanent gape. More if we keep it in regular use and graduate to larger sex toys back there. Your call on that issue, though. He's your slave, not mine," I observed while banging her booty even harder now.

"I love the idea, though. I really want him stretched and gaped on a more permanent basis. I like the idea that even if he somehow broke free or got freed, he would never be the same, not even physically," Wendy's eyes sparkled with devilish intentions.

"Well, he nearly ruined the family business, cost us clients...those clients are and were our employers. In the end, he made it harder to resist the pressure to sell it, which compounds daily as you know. I'm just about at the point of selling it, though if I did, I would need your consent, sweet sister. Anyway, he did a lot of harm to our brand, you know," I ranted even as I kept plowing ...and admiring her delicious ass, "God, sis, I never get tired of your butt!"

"I should hope not, and on that point, perhaps we should just sell..I happen to know that with what we would get for it, we'd be set for life. How about it, bro? I know that the circumstances are a pain, but wouldn't you like to trade the daily hustle for the leisure of the idle rich? You could be an old-fashioned country gent, loaded and not worried about money ever again," Wendy proposed, making an alarming and seductive amount of sense as she pushed back at me with her glorious booty.

"Okay, let's do it. Then we'll have a lot more time to torment these two, right?" I chuckled as Wendy creamed herself from my cock up her ass and milked every last drop from my balls.

"I love how you think! Oh, sweet cheeks, playtime's over with my slave! You've had your fun. Now pull out of him and give me back my strap-on. I don't know about you, bro, but I'm hungry again. Care to make some sandwiches for lunch? If so, what kind?" Wendy offered now.

"How about just a grilled cheese for each of us...and some potato chips...and sun tea!" I suggested.

"Works for me, especially with some tomato basil soup," she added with obvious desire.

"I could go for that," I grinned, but then added, "we still have some macaroni salad left, too, right?"

"That we do, babe...that we do!" my sister agreed as we led our slaves to the kitchen.

This was absolutely the best birthday ever!

SevMax2
SevMax2
799 Followers