The Best Birthday Present Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hammering my fists against his back, but he was grinding his cock against me, and I knew he was out of control. Then he took one of his hands off my butt and pushed it up to grab my breast. He pulled my top down off my breast and squeezed it with his hand. Then he took it in his mouth and tongued my nipple."

"I knew I was weakening – deep down, I really wanted him to give me a good fucking. I wanted to feel his hard cock thrusting inside me – but I didn't want to be unfaithful to you. But while he was squeezing my tits, I was thinking – 'But this is what Kyle wants – he said so! Why don't I just let him fuck me – and then tell Kyle all about it.'"

"My legs were beginning to grow weak and my cunt was aching to be filled. I could feel my nipple erecting against his tongue and my hips were moving against his huge hard cock – and then Luke cried out! He was home from nursery school, sick, and he had slept late."

"The sound made Donald hesitate, and I pushed against him. I told him to let me go, that I was a married woman, faithful to my husband – and a mother, with a sick child to see to! Luke called again, and he stood back and let me go. I rearranged my bikini top and put on the wrap. I told Donald to wait for me downstairs and hurried through to Luke's bedroom. He was OK, though – just wanted a drink of water and to lie in bed for a while. I got him a drink, then went downstairs to face Donald."

"When I got there, he was full of apologies – said he didn't know what had got into him and promised it would never happen again. He even offered to stop doing our laundry, and fix up a replacement for us. I said maybe I hadn't been careful enough around him – hadn't seen the warning signs – and maybe it was a little bit my fault, too. Anyway, I said, it was quite flattering for an old married woman to have a young, good-looking guy like that interested in her."

"So I said we'd just forget it ever happened, and he should keep on calling. Then I paid him, like usual, but I wasn't going to hug him – not after what happened upstairs. But when I saw the ashamed look on his face – he was just like a little boy who had been caught by his mother with a dirty magazine – well, I felt so sorry for him, I just had to put my arms round him, just to show him I still liked him."

My heart had practically stopped when Joan was describing her near-rape – especially when she had told how Donald had fondled her naked breasts – and now I was suffering the aftermath. It was like I had been the one who had been stopped, just as I was about to realise my fantasy of making love to this beautiful woman. I imagined how he had been feeling as he made his way back to the van, his hands still warm from cupping Joan's breasts, his cock stiff, his balls drawn up tight...

I took a long swallow from my glass. Joan had finished her drink. She stood up and shrugged off her blouse and brassiere, her hands rising to cup her incredible tits.

"Do you wish he had fucked me, Kyle?" she breathed, her eyes glittering, her thumbs tweaking her already fully erect nipples. "His hands on my tits were much rougher than yours – he was really squeezing them hard, he was so excited!"

I pulled her down beside me and mashed my mouth against hers. I took hold of her breasts and squeezed them, painfully, and she shuddered.

"Oh, yes, Kyle," she groaned. "That's what it was like – and his cock was like an iron bar!"

I pulled her hand to the front of my trousers and she said – "Yes – it was hard – like that! I wanted to take it out and feel it in my mouth!" She hurriedly opened the front of my trousers and released my throbbing erection. With a groan, she dropped her head, and her lips enclosed it in their velvety warmth. Her tongue ran up and down the inflamed glans.

"Shut your eyes and pretend it's Donald," I muttered, fiercely, straining my hips upwards to force even more of its rigid length into Joan's willing mouth. My hands were mauling her breasts mercilessly, and she was making strange little noises in the back of her throat. Her hand was now teasing the root of my cock, her lips running sensuously up and down the walls.

"It's Donald's big hard cock in your mouth and Donald's rough hands on your naked tits," I whispered in her ear, as her head bobbed up and down over my straining crotch.

"And when you've sucked him off and swallowed his load," I went on, "Donald's going to push you down on the bed and rip off your panties and spread your legs wide and – fuck you – and fuck you – and fuck your sopping cunt until you beg for mercy... "

As my mind conjured up the scene – Joan, naked, legs spread wide, writhing in ecstasy as Donald plunged his cock into her again and again – I couldn't hold back any longer and I pumped jet after jet of sperm into Joan's wet, warm mouth.

For a while, I was transposed out of my world into a galaxy where shooting stars darted, exploding, across an inkjet sky. My whole being was concentrated on the vibrant galactic release taking place inside my wife's welcoming lips, then, gradually, a great peace descended, and my head fell back.

My grip on Joan's breasts relaxed, but I couldn't let go – I never wanted to let go. Joan didn't move. Her head was still in my lap, my now flaccid cock still between her lips, her hand still gently pumping its base.

I stroked her hair and, unbelievably, felt my penis twitch. I thought about what Joan had said, earlier, and my cock twitched again, and began to stiffen. She said she wanted to hear, again, what the removal men had wanted to do to her. I thought back to that overheard conversation – to Ray, who wanted to bend her over and fuck her from behind, holding her tits in his hands – and Mike, who wanted to fuck her standing up, his hands holding her bottom cheeks – to Louie, who had actually taken his chance and squeezed her delicious butt globes...

I felt Joan's fingers tighten on me as she sensed my cock begin to swell again.

"Do you want to hear about the removal men, again?" I whispered. Joan's fingers tightened convulsively and her head rose. She buried her face in my chest.

"Ooooh, yes, please," she breathed, against my chest. "Let's go upstairs – I've waited so long – tell me everything they said... everything they wanted to do..."

Chapter 4 – The Homeward Journey

We hardly slept, at all, that night. Of course, we fucked like crazy, but we also spent hours and hours, talking – sharing all the things we had been too nervous and scared to confide in each other before. We talked about our experiences before we had met each other – mainly teen fumbles which now seemed terribly exciting, in recollection – and our most secret fantasies, dark areas of our minds which we had concealed from each other, up to now, for fear of offending, or upsetting, each other.

I now realised that Joan had always thrilled at the thought of exposing herself to men, and imagining what they were thinking about, as they caught a glimpse of her generous cleavage, or sneaked a look up her skirt. When she was alone, she played with herself a lot, thinking about being with a man, or men – quite often in a situation where she was helpless, unable to resist, as he, or they, stripped her clothes away and fondled her gradually exposed charms until lust overtook them and she was forced on to her back, legs held apart, and a succession of long, thick cocks invaded her opened vagina.

Sometimes, I would appear in these fantasies, too, as a watcher, or, occasionally, as a participant, my cock finally plunging into a cunt made slick and slippery by the entrances and exits of those who had gone before.

And these fantasies matched my own. Ever since I had overheard the moving guys in the van, I had increasingly become aroused by the thought of Joan in another man's embrace – a stranger's hands fondling those big beautiful tits – Joan's mouth circling round someone else's pulsating erection – Joan's thighs clamping round another man's pistoning hips as his penis thrust into her open vagina.

In the ensuing weeks, we explored these previously hidden areas and could hardly keep our hands off each other. I found myself thinking of Joan when I was at work. I'd be sitting in an important meeting, feeling an erection growing in my pants as I thought of what I was going to do to her when I got home. Sometimes, I'd take time out, to call her, and tell her what I had planned, and she'd play with herself, on the other end of the line, and tell me what she was doing, so I could hardly stop myself taking my cock out, right there in the office, and masturbating furiously.

But, I knew it was just fantasy. Joan had got a real fright when things with Donald had really hotted up that day and, having come so close to losing control, she was now making sure she didn't get into such a situation again. Donald still called twice a week, and still got a friendly hug from Joan, on departure, but he now left the laundry in the kitchen, except on one or two occasions when Joan had company, and asked him to take it upstairs, as before, and put it away. But, on those occasions, she made sure none of her underwear or nightwear, was in sight, and she never heard him use the toilet.

My birthday was approaching, and it was Joan who suggested that, so that we could really 'relax' and enjoy it, we ask her parents, in Connecticut, to take the kids for a week – to stay with them. They were always asking us to do that and, although we would miss having them around, I agreed without any misgivings. The boys loved visiting their grandparents – and I couldn't help thinking of how much less inhibited Joan and I could be with our sex life, with the whole house at our disposal for 24 hours a day, if we wanted it.

My cock was constantly stiff with anticipation at the thought of it. I was sure it was on Joan's mind, too – and she admitted as much as we drove away from her parents' home to start the journey back to Philadelphia. It was early evening, and she looked breathtaking, to me, in a light sea-green shell top, silky running shorts and a push-up bra which prominently displayed her tits.

She heaved a sigh of contentment as we started off.

"Oh, Kyle," she said. "I shouldn't feel like this – leaving the boys for a whole week – but I'm so looking forward to us being on our own for all that time. I'm going to make this the best birthday you ever had."

I reached over with my free hand, and caressed her thigh. She grabbed my hand and pressed it, hard, into the V of her shorts. I felt the warm dampness, and my cock rose, anticipating the delights awaiting me at journey's end. I left my hand there, my middle finger slowly caressing Joan's cleft through the silky material, my eyes firmly fixed on the road ahead.

We were on the freeway when I heard the slow sound of a zip going down. The traffic was light, and I risked a glance across at Joan. Her shell-top was wide open, hanging down her sides, the top slopes of her breasts fully visible, practically down to her nipples. Her bra, although push-up, was also very transparent, and her large dark nipples were pushing hard against the skimpy material.

My mouth dried and I began to look for a rest place.

"No, Kyle," she murmured, reading my thoughts. "Let's wait till we get home. Let's spend the journey looking forward to it – but do keep stroking me down there whenever you can – your finger will have to do until I can get your big thick cock inside me."

By now, my 'big thick cock' was straining uncomfortably against the confines of my pants and, almost unconsciously, my foot was pressing on the gas pedal in my hurry to get back and fuck my lovely wife to oblivion.

I pulled out to overtake a huge truck and, as I passed it, was nearly scared out of my wits by a huge blast from its air horn.

"What the fuck?" I expostulated, as I pulled back into the inside lane, in front of the truck, which was flashing its lights at me in the rear view mirror. "What gives with that guy?"

Joan laughed, softly, and reached across for my hand, which I had pulled away from her when the air horn blasted.

"I think you'll find the driver wasn't passing a comment on your driving, darling," she said, softly. "From up there, he must have had a hell of a view as we passed him!"

Realisation dawned. I glanced over at Joan, again. Her face was very pink, her eyes shining. Under my questing fingers, the crotch of her silk shorts was damp and warm.

"Wow!" I breathed, as I imagined what the driver had seen – Joan's tits, practically uncovered, with my hand on her pussy. I looked in my mirror – the truck was well back, now, but there was another one up ahead.

I gained on him, slowly. I was about two hundred metres behind him, when Joan whispered – "Do you dare me, Kyle?"

I nearly stopped breathing. I knew what she meant.

"I double-dare you!" I replied, my voice shaking with excitement.

"How appropriate!" she giggled, then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her fingers fumble at the front fastening of her bra. The fastening gave, and her glorious tits tumbled free. She tucked her bra away to the side, under her shell top. I started to indicate, to overtake the truck, and pulled out into the outside lane.

Joan's hands were gripping the sides of her seat, her eyes staring ahead. As I drew level with the cab, I matched the truck's speed. For a few seconds, we drove side by side, then, again, I heard the blast of a horn. I stayed where I was, driving one-handed, my hand caressing Joan's soaking pussy. I could feel her wriggling her butt on the seat, then she moved her head and looked up at the truck.

The horn sounded again, and Joan lifted her hands away from her seat and cupped her breasts, running her fingers lightly over her nipples. The horn was now sounding incessantly, and Joan was squirming on her seat with excitement.

Suddenly, I pressed the accelerator, hard and shot away. The sound of the horn, and the sight of flashing headlights, signalled the truck-driver's appreciation as he rapidly receded into the distance.

Joan sank back in her seat, and pulled her shell-top closed.

"Ohhhh," she said, her voice quavering with excitement. "Oh, I've always wanted to do that. Oh, Jesus, Kyle – that was so exciting!"

Her hand disappeared inside her top, and she moaned in pleasure as she caressed her bare breasts. Her other hand slid down the front of her shorts.

"You just drive, now, Kyle – I have to do something about this – now! Just get me home as quick as you can – my finger's only a substitute for the real thing!"

But I couldn't help asking, as I returned my 'other' hand to the wheel – "Did you see the guy?"

"Oh, yes," she shuddered, as her fingers plunged down her shorts. "He was looking right down at my tits and, when I lifted them up, he made that sign that meant he wanted to fuck me! Oh, please don't let him catch us up, Kyle, or I'll have to let him take me into his cab and play with my big tits and fuck me … ohhhhhhhhh!"

Her body jerked convulsively and her head shot forward as she doubled up in the throes of a huge orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh," she breathed again, a long while later, as she straightened up. "Ohhhhh, that was soooooooo good."

Acting on a mischievous impulse, I began to drop my speed. The road behind us was empty. I was down to half our previous speed before she noticed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "I'm losing power, somehow. I've plenty gas, so it isn't that. Oh, well, I'll just have to wait for that trucker to catch us up, so I can ask him for help!"

"Kyle!" she cried, in sudden alarm, sitting straight up in her seat. "No!"

Her head swivelled, to look out the rear window, just as I stepped on the gas, again, and laughed. Joan swung her arm and punched me on the shoulder.

"You rotten bastard!" she said. "Just for that, I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight!"

"You can run, but you can't hide!" I laughed. "I'll come and get you – then you'll think you've been fucked by a dozen truckers!"

I slid my hand over the seat again and nestled it between her thighs, which were, now, a little sticky. Joan murmured contentedly, covering my hand with her own, and we drove home like that.

Our lovemaking that night was enlivened by tales of how the first truck driver had radioed all the other trucks on the freeway about the magnificent tits on display, resulting in our car being surrounded by huge horn-blowing trucks, and Joan having to spend half an hour in the cab of each one before being returned to me, stark naked, and covered in sperm and love-bites, for me to take home...

Chapter 5 – Happy Birthday!

We had a great few days together – plenty sex, uninhibited by the presence of the kids, but also a lot of 'normal' pursuits – shopping, picnics, visits to parts of Philly we hadn't yet got around to seeing.

My actual birthday was on Thursday, and Joan had arranged a drinks party for all our new friends and neighbours, to start early in the afternoon. At 11.30, she said she thought I should start getting ready – to take a shower, then dress casually. When I had done that, Joan said that she would have to dress, ready for our 'guest'.

"Guests!" I corrected her. She gave me a strange look.

"Guests?" she said. "I though I said 'guest'."

Something inside me quivered and I suddenly felt a little shaky. My heartbeat was irregular and my tongue was suddenly too large for my mouth. The expression on Joan's face was strange – I had never seen anything quite like it before. She looked nervous, as though of an approaching ordeal, but excited – anticipatory, as well.

Suddenly, she stepped forward and took my head in both of her hands. Pulling me down, she gave me a long, deep kiss.

"I love you, Kyle," she said, with all the sincerity at her command. "Just don't forget that – whatever happens. But now – you've got to trust me, and don't ask questions. OK?"

I didn't dare think. I just nodded, and hugged her, tightly. She clung to me for a few seconds, then stepped back.

"Will you do what I ask – no questions – please?" she asked, her face serious, with 'that' look on it, again.

I nodded my agreement.

Joan explained that she wanted me to get into the regular closet with the louvered doors, opposite our bedroom bathroom. From that vantage point I could see the entire bedroom, including the entrance to the walk-in clothes closet. She made me promise to not say anything until she asked me to, and to remain in the closet until she asked me to come out. And she insisted that I keep my eyes open. She put on the stereo and tuned it to a soft rock station.

I watched her in the bathroom through the louvered doors. I could see right in. She put on a white satin garter belt and sheer white thigh-high stockings. She then put on a pair of her white bikini panties, which emphasised the glorious cleavage of her wonderful ass cheeks. Then a pair of white sling back pumps that raised her magnificent ass to a beautifully featured prominence, tightening the muscles, and rounding its incredibly enticing shape. It was a sight that always gave me an instant hardon and started me thinking about the virgin orifice nestling within. My cock was now huge – painfully erect.

She began applying her eye shadow and then her lipstick. I watched as the reflection of her beautiful breasts lightly swayed from side to side, in the mirror. I asked her if she wanted me to get one of my favorite brassieres for her to wear but she refused, saying that she'd get it.

"Just please stay in there, and say nothing, Kyle – please," she said. I could tell that her tension had gone up several notches – and mine was practically at breaking-point. It was then that we heard the sound of a vehicle drawing up, in the drive outside the house. Joan stiffened, and her face went a little pale. She turned back to the mirror.