The Best Blow Job Ever

Story Info
College student visits an adult store and adventure ensues.
4.8k words
4.36
7.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction with fictitious names, characters, places, and events. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events, is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

***

I'm a 19-year-old college student, very shy and very horny. I don't get many dates and have little time between classes and work. I decided to visit an adult store downtown and buy a masturbator. I parked my car, then looked for anyone familiar. I've never been to an adult store, so my nerves got the best of me.

As I entered the store, I saw two women at the front counter, and another in the back. The women smiled at me and looked very friendly.

One had long black hair, tattoos on her arms, some facial piercings, very dark gothic makeup, a rubenesque body with a low-cut shirt and very large boobs. She was in her late 30's. The second woman was younger, maybe early 20's, light brown short hair, also with tattoos, a nose ring, and painted with gothic makeup. She was wearing a tight sweater and was very petite.

"Hi, I'm Lacy, and welcome to Wanda's World. The books and lingerie are on the left, and the 'fun stuff' is to the right, through that door," said the woman with the long black hair, as she pointed to the door on the right." Lacy paused, "Can I help you find anything?"

I said, "No thanks, I'm just looking around," and then started browsing some of the books. I quickly surmised that the 'fun stuff' were the masturbators, vibrators, and other sex toys.

I made my way to the right side and opened the door. It was a little darker, and I was the only one in the room. It was full of erotic toys of all kinds, shapes, and sizes. I was really confused by the choices of pocket pussies.

A few minutes later, Lacy came into the room, and said "We have a large line of products, let me help you. What's your name?"

I was embarrassed, but said, "My name is Adam."

Lacy said, "Well Adam, we are proud of our merchandise, and want to make sure our customers are satisfied in every way. You are about 5 foot 4 inches, maybe 140 pounds, is that right?"

"Yes, that's right."

Lacy then said in a low and sexy voice "You are a very cute guy. I like your blonde wavy hair." She then looked up and down at my body. "Let me customize one of our best little masturbators for you. I do this all the time. Don't be shy."

Before I could say a word, she took my hand, and walked me through another door, and closed it. The room was filled with more sex toys, including hand cuffs, whips, and sex dolls. In the center, there was a small bed and a table next to it. I was in shock, and just looked around.

"So Adam, we need to do this right for the best fitting masturbator. Let me get your precise measurements."

Lacy took off her shirt. Her tits were huge, and she had a big smile. "I want to make you feel comfortable, and being naked is very natural, right?"

"Right," and just stared at her boobs.

"Let me help you with your clothes. Come over here on the bed." Lacy took off my shirt, pushed me on the bed, and then pulled off my shoes and socks.

"I'm not sure about this. I'm very shy about my body."

Before I could say another word, my pants and shorts were off.

"Oh, I just love tiny dicks, they are so cute." Lacy smirked, kept staring at my tiny cock and my red face.

"You just stay right there, and spread your legs, while I measure your little weenie."

Lacy retrieved a tape measure, and then bent down towards me. Her tits rubbed on my pecker, and I got an instant boner.

Lacy said, "Just the right time for a little hard-on" as she measured the length and circumference of the cock. "Your little guy is so close to 4 inches long, and about 4 1/2 inches around the base."

I just nodded and turned even redder. Just then, the other woman came in, and asked Lacy if she needed any assistance. She looked at my little cock and smiled.

Lacy said, "Yes, thanks Tracy. Please get the wonder pussy #1, soft version, with some lubricant."

Lacy turned to me and said, "Tracy is in training, so this is a great experience for her."

Tracy came back into the room with the merchandise, totally naked. Her tits were perfect and firm. She had a blonde bush, trimmed into a little triangle, and a very nice round ass with long shapely legs.

Tracy smiled and said, "I thought I would join-in and be naked with y'all."

My boner just got harder. I thought my dick was going to burst. Tracy came to the bed, bent over, and put some oil all over my little dick and balls.

Lacy said, "Always make sure your cock is well lubed before you use the wonder pussy."

Lacy took the pocket pussy out of the package. It was clear, soft, and about 6 inches deep. She put some oil on the inside. They both sat on the bed, on either side of me, and Lacy glided the pussy on my little boner.

"Just slide it up and down, just like you like it, honey," said Lacy with a smile.

Tracy watched Lacy jerking me off with the wonder pussy while she squeezed her tits and rubbed her wet pussy.

Lacy said, "Now you do it."

I grabbed the wonder pussy and stroked and stoked and stroked. They watched and cheered me on. I finally came with a huge load. They smiled and laughed. Lacy said, "Now you have the right pussy to take home!"

Tracy got dressed and left the room.

Lacy smiled at me and said, "I love sucking little dicks, just like yours. Come over to my place anytime. I'm usually home when I'm not working. But you need to do whatever I say," and winked.

I stared at Lacy while her words soaked in.

She handed me a piece of paper with her cell number and led me back to the front counter. I paid for the wonder pussy and was on my way out the door.

Lacy said, "Call me, sweety," and winked again.

***

I was doing my routine stuff: going to class, studying, working, and getting a lot of use from my new pocket pussy.

I thought a lot about what happened at the adult store, and Lacy's enticing offer. I never had a blow job, and just thinking about her sucking my cock drove me crazy.

It was Friday afternoon, one week after I went to the store. I called Lacy and left a voice message. Less than an hour later, she called back.

"Hi Adam, are you enjoying your new wonder pussy?"

"Hi Lacy...yes, I guess so," I said shyly.

"I'm glad you called. I've been thinking about your nice little cock in my mouth. Do you want to come over to my place? I'm home tonight and all the way through tomorrow morning."

I paused for a moment, and then said, "Yes."

"Great. Remember what I said, you need to do whatever I say."

"So, what can I expect?"

"You can expect the best blow job ever," Lacy said with a very sexy voice.

"But what about doing whatever you say?"

"Nothing to worry about. Be here at 5 pm and stay the night. Bring your pocket pussy; I told my roomie all about it."

"Your roomie?"

"Yea, she is cool. I'll text you my address. Bye, sweetie"

Lacy hung-up.

***

I drove through winding roads in a remote wooded area. Her place was a rustic cabin surrounded by redwood trees. I knocked on the door, and Lacy answered with a welcoming smile. She was only wearing a skimpy tee shirt. Her nice round ass and dark bush flashed as she walked round the house.

"We are very causal around here," said Lacy.

Lacy was 5 foot 9 inches, very well proportioned, and sexy as hell.

"You can put your clothes over there, and give me the pocket pussy," Lacy said as she pointed to a wicker basket by the door.

"You want me to strip, right here and now?

"Yes, do it now. Everything comes off," Lacy demanded.

I obeyed Lacy, stripped naked, and handed her the bag with the sex toy.

"Just like I remembered you: a cute tiny cock," Lacy said as she started into my eyes, and then squeezed my balls and rubbed her thumb over my pecker.

My dick went from two inches to a four-inch hard-on in an instant.

"That's a good boy! Nice to see your little boner again. Follow me and you can meet my roommate, Suzie."

I watched her plump ass, as I followed her to the backyard. Her legs were long and trim. Most her weight was apportioned to her huge tits and rear-end.

Suzie was naked on a lounger in the patio surrounded by plants and trees. She was catching the last bit of sun at the end of the day. Her long legs were spread, with her dark pussy fully exposed. She had long brunette hair and was wearing oversized sunglasses. Her nose was pierced, and her tits and arms were covered with tattoos. She was a slender beauty, in her late 20's.

"Hey Suzie, meet Adam. This is the cute little guy I told you about."

I was beet red, standing in front of Suzie, not knowing what to say or do.

Suzie looked up, grinned, and then massaged by boner with her toes. "You do have a cute tiny dick," said Suzie while giggling.

"We are going to my room...see you later Suzie," Lacy said as she took my hand, and led me to her bedroom.

Lacy pushed me on the bed and took off her tee shirt. I loved seeing her huge boobs again. Her pussy had a narrow strip of dark hair. Her large round curves were so sexy.

"Time for that blow job."

I sat on the edge of the bed, and she knelt on the floor with my boner pointing in her face.

Lacy squeezed my rock-hard cock between her big tits. She then moved her lips around the head of my pecker and licked it. The next moment, her mouth engulfed my little shaft and balls.

I could not believe her sucking power. It felt like my junk was going to be swallowed down her hot throat. I moaned so loud, I'm sure Suzie heard it. Lacy kept sucking relentlessly, without my cock or balls ever leaving her mouth. Her lips were soft and lush. I finally exploded in her mouth. Lacy kept sucking until every drop of cum was consumed, while looking at my eyes the entire time.

"How was that, sweetie?"

"Beyond words," I said in a breathtaking moment.

Lacy crawled on top of the bed, spread her legs, pointed to her pussy, and said softly, "Lick me."

I've licked a pussy only once before, so I was not very confident. I positioned my face between her thighs and kissed her pussy lips. I gently licked her outer lips, and Lacy started to squirm and moan a little. After a few minutes, she put her hands around the back of my head and pushed my face into her crotch.

"Go deeper with your tongue," Lacy whispered in a lusty voice.

I pushed my tongue further inside and twirled it around. Then my tongue went deeper. I found her little clit and pressed my oral muscle against her hard hot button. Lacy moaned louder and squirmed more vigorously. I kept applying pressure, and she wrapped her thighs around my head, and convulsed with an intense orgasm.

I lifted my head onto her breasts and began licking and sucking her huge pink nipples. Lacy began to squeeze my ass, and my boner was rock-hard again. Lacy spread her legs wide, and my boner slipped into her dripping wet pussy. My ass was pumping up and down like a madman, while sucking on her hardened nipples. I felt my climax coming and pumped faster and harder. Lacy pushed on my ass, as I stroked as deep as I could. Lacy climaxed again, while I shot my wad in her hot honey pot.

I laid on top of her for a few minutes, and then Lacy said, "Go find Suzie, and ask if you can lick her pussy."

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes. Do whatever Suzie says. Come back to me when Suzie says you're done."

I was a bit nervous, as I had just met Suzie, and we didn't have any conversation. I knew nothing about her.

I was naked and my little cock was limp and back to its two-inch nub. It was dark inside and outside. Suzie was not in the family room, kitchen or on the patio.

I knocked on her bedroom door, and she said, "Come in, Adam."

Her bed was empty, so I walked into the bathroom.

Suzie was in the tub.

Our eyes met, then I looked to the floor and asked sheepishly, "May I lick your pussy?"

Suzie just stared at my little cock, then waved me over. Her two fingers flicked my tiny dick, and she said, "Lacy must have worn out the little guy."

I just stared at her as she teased me.

After a couple of minutes, Suzie got out of the tub. She was beautiful. I finally saw her full face without the big sunglasses. Deep blue eyes, a little pug nose, pink lips, and her tits were a perfect handful. She turned around, and her tight tiny round ass was in my face.

"So, Adam, do you like my ass?"

"Yes," I said very slowly with a low tone.

"I'm glad," Suzie said with a naughty voice.

Suzie turned around and faced me. She said, "Use your tongue to dry me off. Start on my tits and work your way down to my toes."

Suzie stood 5 foot 10 inches, so I did not need to bend much to lick her tits. As I licked down to her tummy, I went on my knees, and then bent further to clean out her belly button. As my tongue licked her dark bush, Suzie moved her feet further apart.

As I licked her pussy lips, Suzie said, "Let's save certain parts for later...lick my thighs, legs and feet."

I didn't give that a second thought. Her legs were flawless and tone. I licked her thighs, her calves, and then her toes.

Suzie's back was still wet. She walked to her bed and laid on her stomach. "Lick my back, and then my ass."

Her ass was the best. So tight with a perfect shape. I licked her upper back and made my way to her bum. I licked her cheeks, and then Suzie went on her hands and knees, and spread her ass.

"Lick my ass, nice and deep."

I was speechless, and just froze. I never licked an asshole.

"You want me to lick...all the way inside?"

"Yes. It's sparkling clean just for you," Suzie said playfully. She paused then said sternly, "Fuck my ass with your tongue, now!"

I did agree to do whatever Lacy said. And she said to do whatever Suzie wanted.

I licked all around her starfish, and Suzie began to moan. Her little pink hole stared right at me. My tongue made its way inside her asshole, and made it darted in and out. Suzie groaned and spread her cheeks further apart with her hands.

"Get that tongue deeper and rub my pussy with your fingers!"

I pushed my tongue further inside and slipped my two fingers into her hot cunt. After a few more moments of tonguing her ass and rubbing her pussy, Suzie screamed out as she came to an orgasm.

A few minutes of silence passed, and a woman's voice said, "Suzie, are you in your room?"

"Come in, Tracy," said Suzie.

I turned my head up from the bed and saw Tracy from the adult store smiling at both of us, while we laid naked on the bed.

"You remember Tracy...she helped you with your little fake pussy. Tracy is one of my lovers."

Tracy smirked, and said, "Hi Adam, so nice to see your little cock again."

I turned red, and just said, "Hi."

Tracy wore very short blue jean cut-offs and a small, tight tank top. Her ass cheeks and tits were beautiful. Tracy jumped on the bed between myself and Suzie and played with my tiny pecker.

Tracy turned to Suzie, and suggested, "Wouldn't he look like a sweetie pie all nice and smooth?"

Suzie smiled, and said, "Yes he would," as she fluffed her fingers in my pubic hair. Suzie then jumped off the bed and continued, "I'll get a couple of razors, scissors, and some soap."

Suzie came back, and handed Tracy a razor, and said, "I'll snip his hair and then shave his left side, and you take his right side."

I was again in shock. Everything happened so quickly after Tracy arrived.

Suzie placed a towel under my ass, and said, "Adam, spread your legs wide and stay still. We wouldn't want any nicks on your little weenie or those sweet little balls."

Tracy held and maneuvered my cock while Suzie snipped my pubic hair. Then Tracy applied the soap all over my pubic area, and they shaved me to a smooth finish.

They stared at my shaved crotch and rubbed my smooth balls.

Suzie smiled at Tracy and said, "Let's shave all of his hair."

Tracy smirked and nodded.

I was helpless as they snipped and shaved everywhere: chest, arm pits, arms, back, and legs.

Suzie looked at me and said, "Get on all fours, and stick up your ass."

Tracy applied the soap all over my ass, and in every little crevice. Suzie shaved every hair.

The women looked at their handy work and giggled.

Suzie said, "Let's paint his nails with the black polish, and put some dark makeup around his eyes."

Twenty minutes later, I was completely hairless from the neck down, all my nails were painted black, and the gothic makeup was the final touch. They made me pose for pictures.

"Time to go back to Lacy," said Suzie as they both laughed.

They escorted me into Lacy's room, and she was reading in bed. Lacy looked up with a huge grin, and said, "Adam, you look darling."

"We dolled him up for you, and he did a great job licking my ass," said Suzie.

"Nice to know. I just got out of the shower, and my ass is ready for a good tongue job," Lacy said as she rubbed her hands all over Adam's shaved body.

"See you guys in the morning," Suzie and Tracy said in unison as they left the room.

Lacy turned onto her tummy and lifted her large plump rear-end in the air. She rubbed her pink asshole and said, "Come lick me."

I simply had no choice. I was mentally and physically exhausted but knew I had to obey Lacy.

I was getting very good at the art of ass licking. I licked and fingered her ass, as Lacy moaned louder and louder. My tongue went deeper inside her hole, while I squeezed and spread her cheeks. I slipped two fingers into her hot pussy, and Lacy climaxed a few moments later.

***

I was in a deep sleep all night. I did not remember where I was, while having one erotic dream after another. Suddenly I felt a chill and heard soft whispers around me.

"The little guy has morning wood...come check it out," Lacy said and waved over Suzie and Tracy to her room.

I heard giggles, and while I rubbed my eyes, I opened them to find Lacy, Suzie and Tracy standing over the bed, smiling.

All the covers were off me, and my litter boner was pointing straight up. I remembered I was still at Lacy's house.

"What's going-on?" I said with a groggy voice.

"Oh, we're just checking out your morning hard-on," said Tracy as she laughed.

"Why don't you relieve yourself with the pocket pussy," said Suzie.

"Good idea!" shouted Lacy.

Lacy lubed-up the wonder pussy and Adam's little boner. Lacy then glided the clear rubber pussy on his hard-on, and said, "Play with yourself."

"Spread your legs wide and fuck yourself wild!" screamed Suzie.

I was so hard, hot and slick, I did exactly as they commanded. I stroked fast and hard. The women were edging me on. Lacy was taking a video, as I squeezed the pocket pussy faster on my cock.

I finally came inside the fake snatch, and my cum spread all over my stomach and thighs.

"Go take a shower, and then come out for some breakfast. You must be starved after that workout," laughed Lacy.

The hot shower felt great. I was refreshed and cleaned. I made a mental note to stop at the store for nail polish and makeup remover on the way home. After drying off, I walked into the kitchen and the aroma of the food was marvelous.

The women were naked, just like me. Suzie and Tracy were on the patio, drinking coffee and soaking up the morning sun. It was a warm sunny day.

Lacy was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Have a seat wherever you like," Lacy said as she handed me a plate with scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast.

I devoured the food in a few minutes.

Lacy asked, "Would you like more before our hike on the trail?"

"Hike?"

"Yea, it's a perfect day to be outdoors and walk my neighborhood trail."

"I should probably get going."

"Nonsense, you must go on the hike with me. It's my morning ritual. Besides, I'm not done with you yet," Lacy said with a grin.

After hearing that, I felt excitement as well as some fear.

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers
12