The Best Blow Job Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy yelled out to Suzie and Tracy, "We are going on a hike. Be back soon. There is plenty of food in the kitchen."

Suzie and Tracy said, "Thanks, see you guys later."

Lacy grabbed two pairs of flip flops, slid them on and handed me a pair. "Put these on, and let's go. The trail is nice and secluded, only the locals walk it."

"We are hiking naked?"

"Yea, I do it all the time. You'll meet some of my neighbors. Come on."

"I don't think so!"

"Yes, you are. Remember you agreed..."

"But, naked. Outside. Everyone can see me like this!" I said pointing to my bald crotch and tiny cock.

"Yes, just like that. You agreed, so come along. If you don't, I will display my video of you at the store as a demo for the wonder pussy," Lacy said in a stern voice.

I could not believe my ears. Was that blow job worth all of this! Lacy stood by the door, waiting for me. She was not bluffing about the video.

"Do others hike the trail naked?"

"Not everyone, but most do. It's a well-kept secret in our little secluded area."

"I guess we are going on a hike. Naked!" I replied with apprehension.

"Wait, one more thing to do," said Lacy. She went to her room and came back with a bottle of sunscreen.

"Let's lube-up."

My hands were all over her big tits, tummy, legs, and her curvaceous derriere. Lacy then spread the lotion all over my shaved body. I looked like a shiny gothic doll with black painted nails.

We walked to the side of the house, and then up a short hill. Lacy's large tits were bouncing, and her ass was jiggling. The trail was secluded like Lacy said. There were many trees, and we were alone for a short while.

I heard some male voices behind us. They were catching up quickly.

"Hey Lacy, good morning," said one of the men.

Lacy turned around, smiled, and said, "Hi Brett and Sam."

Lacy stopped, and the men looked at me and tried to hold back their laughter. They were both naked. One of them had a huge cock, the other was bigger than average. Compared to me, they were enormous.

"This is my friend Adam."

I looked down, and just said "Hi."

"Looks like your 'little friend' is shy."

"Yes, he is, but he is so cute!" Lacy said as she padded my ass.

"Have a good day," one of them said, as they hiked ahead quickly, still laughing.

Just as the two men went out of sight, two women in their 60's were walking right toward us. I could see them staring and smiling.

"Hi Lacy, good to see you this morning. Who is your cute little friend?" said one of the ladies, as they stared at my little dick and painted nails.

The women only wore hats, sunglasses, and sandals. They were both tall and in very good shape for their age.

"Hi Betty and Tina. This is my friend Adam."

"How darling!" said one of them, while the other lady reached her hand out and patted my ass.

Lacy said, "Adam loves having his little ding dong squeezed."

Lacy played with my dick and the women giggled. Then they each took turns rubbing my balls and pecker, as their tits and assed jiggled under the sun.

One of them asked Lacy, "Can you take a picture of us, with Adam in the middle?"

"Of course. Adam, get between these nice ladies."

I did not say a word. I just got between them, and hoped the nightmare would end soon. As we posed, the ladies put their hands on my ass and under my balls. Lacy took pictures from both of their smart phones. As Lacy took the pictures, a man and woman couple walked by, fully clothed. They stared at me and giggled.

One of the ladies looked at me and said, "You are so smooth and tiny, just like a little baby," as she rubbed my shaved crotch, and flicked my cock with her finger. After what seemed like forever, the ladies left and continued their walk.

After another ten minutes, we finally arrived back at Lacy's place. Lacy told Suzie and Tracy about our experience, and they all had a good laugh.

"Hey girls, how about we do a pussy train?" Lacy said with more laughter.

Suzie said, "Let's do it, my pussy can use a good licking."

"I'm in!" Tracy said with excitement and a big grin.

"Adam, lay down on the floor. You'll know what to do," demanded Lacy.

I was just glad to be off that trail, and back in the house. I laid down on the carpet, and Lacy straddled my mouth with her pussy. Suzie sat on my chest, and then I felt Tracy's soft fur rubbing navel while one of her hands was squeezing my cock and balls.

Lacy brushed her pussy over my lips. I began licking her pussy and slid my tongue in and out of her moist snatch. As I was making a meal of Lacy's pussy, Suzie and Tracy continued to massage their pussies up and down my smooth chest and stomach. My boner was rock hard, as Tracy kept massaging it. After a few minutes, Lacy finished with an orgasm, and then they rotated.

I was licking Suzie's pussy, and Lacy was squeezing my hard-on between her ass cheeks. After Suzie climaxed, Tracy's blond bush was in my mouth. She pressed her pussy hard into my tongue. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and tongued her clit to an intense finish.

Lacy saw my red throbbing little boner, and said, "Suzie, bring me a hot washcloth. Tracy, get me the olive oil."

Lacy put her head between my thighs and wrapped the hot cloth around my boner. She gently washed off any remnants of sunscreen and then poured olive all over my junk.

Lacy swung around, put her ass on my chest, and then swallowed my cock and balls in her mouth. She sucked and stroked my little rock-hard boner like a mad woman.

Suzie and Tracy watched, as Lacy sucked me like crazy.

Lacy spread my thighs and continued to suck with tremendous pressure. Her ass was moving up and down, as her lips sucked my balls.

I exploded in her mouth, and Lacy slurped everything up until I was completely done.

Lacy swung around, put her head next to mine, and said, "Now you can go. If you decide to come visit me again, think about your little boner in my ass."

After I caught my breath, I got dressed, and said my goodbyes.

Lacy handed me my bag, and said, "Don't forget your pocket pussy."

I smiled at the women and left.

As I was driving to the store to buy the nail polish and makeup remover, I could not stop thinking about fucking Lacy's ass.

12