The Best Date Ever Pt. 02

Story Info
The second half of the night that I will never ever forget.
3.2k words
4.17
9.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another 15 or 20 minutes of watching TV he used his arm that was underneath me to lift me up so i was sitting down, he took my shirt and bra off and got up, taking them with him without a word into another room. He came and got back into the bed. Having me lay on my back and he laid on his side next to me. He started running his hands across my entire body, flicking my nipples, and basically just doing whatever he wanted to my body while I showed no resistance.

He started using his mouth too, circling his tongue around my nipples, giving me hickeys all around my breasts. I tell everyone i meet up from Tinder to just not leave hickeys, after all I met up with a lot of guys. Didn't want them knowing how slutty I truly was. I had told him no hickeys as well but he didn't seem to care. I was into him too much to stop him so I just let it happen and enjoyed all the feelings that came with it.

"Stand up" he said, as he followed his own command. I quickly stood up next to him. My legs slightly wobbled because of how turned on I was but I regained my balance quickly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room and through his house. Still topless I paused a little when he walked through a room with a big open window, he just pulled my arm farther and forced me to follow him into the bathroom.

"Take off the rest of your clothes" he demanded I hesitated for a second, not used to being naked in front of strangers, usually because I only blew guys I only took my top off. "Now" he said in an aggressive voice that was almost threatening. The tone was enough to make me go back to being perfectly obedient, and I did what I was told. He held his hand out and told me to give him the clothes as I took them off. I obliged.

"I'm going to go put these with the others. Get on your hands and knees in the bathtub and stay like that until I come back." and he walked out of the bathroom with my remaining clothes still in his hand. I tried to ask where he was taking them, but before I even got the first syllable out the door was closing behind him. I decided to obey his orders and got on my hands and knees. My phone was still on his night stand in his bedroom, I had nothing to do but kneel there and think about everything he might have planned for me.

I heard multiple doors open and close throughout the house. He lived alone and the footsteps were still only one person, but I had no idea what he was doing and the anticipation was just making me that much more aroused. I was in there on my hands and knees for maybe ten minutes before the door opened again.

"Good girl. Sorry I kept you so long" he said I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off, talking again. "You're only to speak when I ask you a question." He said. He then walked up to the tub i was kneeled over and slapped my ass, before grabbing and squeezing it. He slapped it a couple more times before he stepped back.

He took his now half hard dick out of his sweatpants again, I turned to him, opening my mouth thinking he was about to have me suck his dick again, just in this new position. But instead i felt something warm across my face and dribbled into my mouth. I looked up and realized he was pissing on me. No warning, no asking, he just started pissing all over me. Getting some in my mouth, my hair, all over my face, and all across the rest of my body. I was indescribably aroused now, my hips thrusting back and forth on their own. The second he stopped I felt his dick go in my mouth.

He felt his warm piss still in my mouth, I was too scared to swallow it and didn't know if he wanted me to spit it out or not and with his dick still in my mouth, demanded I swallow all of it. I shook my head no. That really pissed him off.

"Did you just fucking say no? I don't think I was asking. I was telling you. Now swallow my fucking piss like the whore you are" he said. My heart started racing. I was starting to get scared, but my arousal was still overshadowing it. I shook my head again and began to spit some of it out when he clamped a hand around my mouth forcing it to stay in. He took his other hand and pinched my nose shut. Not allowing me to breathe until I swallowed his piss.

Eventually I had no other choice and swallowed the disgusting tasting piss. he took his hands away from my face. Instead grabbing my neck and pinning it against the wall, making me fall from my knees onto my ass on the cold tile of the tub.

"You don't say fucking no to me. Is that understood?" he spit at me as he talked only an inch away from my face. I nodded and he pressed his hand even harder onto my neck. "what was that?" he asked and I remembered how I was supposed to respond to him.

"yes sir I'm sorry" I managed to barley squeak out through his choking. He released my neck and stepped away. He took off his shirt and his pants and underwear and got in the tub with me. He picked me up to my feet again by my hair and pressed me into the wall of the shower. He pressed himself behind me and slightly moved his hips, grinding on my ass.

"You're not sorry. But you will be. I'm gonna have to punish you for being so disobedient" he said as he continued to grind on me. After maybe a minute, he backed up and pulled my shoulder to turn me around to face him. He stepped out of the shower, moving towards the knob and turning it on. The water was freezing when it first turned on and I moved to get out of the way but he pulled me by my wrist into the freezing water pouring down, forcing me to stand under it. After about 30 seconds of unbearably cold water he turned the other knob and I felt the water begin to heat up. Once it was a normal temp, he joined m in the shower. He began washing himself. Mostly the front of his body that was grinding against my piss covered back and ass.

Once he was done he grabbed my shoulders and switched our places. He grabbed some soap and started rubbing it all across my body. Slowly. Until every inch of me was clean. He then caressed my body with his hands as water fell on it washing the soap away. He got out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist then opened a cabinet.

"Shave" he said, handing me a disposable razor and pointing it at the small neat bush I had. I was going to open my mouth to protest, but decided to be obedient again. I took the razor from him

"yes sir" i said in a quiet, timid voice. He opened a different cabinet, took a towel from it and left it on the counter near the tub.

"I'll be in the next room so just walk out when you're done." he said and leisurely strolled out of the room. For some reason the idea of him making me shave for him turned me on. Everything this man did seemed to turn me on more and more.

I did what he asked, and got out of the shower. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around myself, seeing as I had no idea where my clothes were, and left the bathroom. He was sitting in the living room as promised and carelessly looked up when I emerged.

"That wasn't to wear it was to dry yourself" he said coming over and taking the towel from me. Once again exposing me to anyone that might have looked through the large window in the room. Thankfully he walked back to the bedroom and gestured for me to follow him.

"Get on all 4s on the ground" I did as he said. "Now it's time for your punishment" he said, grabbing a belt. My body tensed up. I always found it so hot when girls got spanked with a belt in porn, but now I get to experience it myself, I was equally excited and scarred by the prospect.

"Ive never done-" i started to say before i screamed out in pain being hit across my ass with the belt. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes already, ive never experienced this level of dominance but it's such a turn on despite the pain.

"shut up until your punishment is done" he said. And continued what he was doing. He only did about 4 more making it 5 in total, but i had tears running down my face by number 5.

He told me to get on the bed and lay down. He walked to the other side of the room and opened a drawer. I watched as he pulled out a lot of rope. My heart started beating out of my chest as he walked towards me with it, he grabbed one of my wrists rather forcefully, and tied it around the bedpost, and did the same with the other arm.

With the remaining rope, he wrapped it around both my feet, then wrapped it around the bottom of the bed and tied it above my ankles. I was completely trapped.

"Try to move around the best you can" he said, I assume because he wanted to make sure the ropes would hold me. I did and couldn't move even an inch with any of my limbs. My heart was pounding. I was in front of this man who's essentially a stranger, unable to defend myself or do anything to to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to me.

He climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. I could feel his hard dick almost perfectly against my clit, i'm not sure if he did it on purpose or not but it worked so well. My hips bucked up slightly, I didn't want them to. I just couldn't stop it from happening. This man, this position, the idea of what he might do to me? It turned me on more than I can possibly describe here.

He smirked at the movement and brought a hand to my neck again. He pushed down and moved his own slips torturously slow on mine causing me to keep trying to move into him. He eventually stopped, moving down off my hips, and took his boxers off which was the only thing he was wearing after our shower.

Seeing his dick made my hips move up again. My body wanted to be fucked so badly. But I was determined to wait until I was married. He started moving a hand to my newly clean shaven pussy, feeling how much i was dripping because of him. He had his hand right near my hole, and my body tensed up and started twisting away as much as possible.

"no. I don't want anything inside me like i said" I said. He just looked at me and let out a small laugh.

"I'm not going inside you" he said. His finger non stop teasing my opening. My entire body was tense the entire time his finger was there. I'd never even had my own finger in there never mind a stranger's.

He eventually stopped and my body relaxed, as turned on as his teasing was making me it felt like a breath of relief when he moved away.

He moved back up so he was sitting on my chest. He put 2 fingers in my mouth and pulled it open, slapping my face with his dick a bit more before putting his dick back in my mouth and thrusting all the way down my throat. He kept it in my throat for probably a minute, cutting off my breath before taking it out. I immediately took a deep breath to recover and before i even let it all out his dick was back down my throat.

The pattern of being choked, taking a deep breath, and being choked again lasted for a while. I don't even know how long but I know i enjoyed every single second of it. I loved having my throat used like a slut. Eventually he stopped though and he moved back down to straddling my hips again. I could feel his dick against my clit once again.

He put his hand back on my throat, and started to kiss me. I just now noticed that he hadn't once kissed me this entire time. He kissed me for a while, stopped to spit on my face a few times, and continued.

During this my hips started moving against his again and his were moving against mine. He broke away from the kiss and started kissing my neck. Leaving hickeys there to match the ones ok my breasts from the shower. He moved his way up to my ear.

"You know. It would be so fucking easy for me to just rape you right now" he said I didn't say anything. I was frozen. It didn't stop me from getting turned on, but I was scared. Because he was right. He had me in a position that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to me.

I started whimpering. Saying no please don't and stuff like that. I was genuinely terrified now, but I think that's exactly what he wanted. He continued to tease my entrance for a bit before just rubbing his entire dick around my pussy, getting it wet from my arousal, then brought it back up to my mouth and fucked my throat again. I could taste my own pussy on his dick. It was really hot. He continued this until he finished down my throat, and i swallowed it.

He wouldn't untie me though. Instead he had another idea. He went back to the drawer he had the rope in, and pulled something else out. He walked out of the room with it before i could see what it was.

He came back less than a minute later. He had what looked like a velcro thong. He was able to put it on me by strapping it around my legs. He didn't have to untie me to put them on. He then revealed what he must've grabbed out of the drawer. One of the vibrator eggs.

He used the panties to make sure the egg would stay in place. It wasn't vibrating yet but I could feel it against my clit and already was squirming around.

"Yeah no. That's not allowed." he said. Going and getting EVEN MORE rope. He tied one around my waist lined up with my belly button and one around my upper thighs. I was now not able to move my body at all other than my head. He went and sat in a chair pretty close to the bed, and turned the TV on putting on a show. he had the remote for the vibrator in his hand. He could turn it on at any time but he wanted to tease me.

After what felt like forever, but was probably only five minutes, the vibrator finally clicked on to life. The second it started i let out a loud moan. I couldn't help it it just came involuntarily. He must've changed the setting because it started going faster almost instantly. Causing me to cry out again. My moaning wasn't calming down.

After less than 2 minutes I was ready to come. I think he noticed either how shaky my breath was getting, or how frequent my moans were getting. But he somehow knew right when i was about to come. And he shut the vibrator off completely.

"No please please. I was about to come, please that felt so good, please don't stop" I pleaded with him. I didn't even think about it. The words just came out of my mouth before I processed them.

"No. You won't even let me fuck you, if you wanted to come you would. I think I'll just keep teasing you for a while" he said. Turning the vibrator on again, at a ridiculously low setting. I moaned please as he was teasing my dripping wet pussy.

"No. You have to learn that this is my pussy. I'll do whatever the fuck i want with it" he said just continuing to torture me. This on and off vibrator play was just so intense I don't even have clear memories of what was happening in the world. I can remember the insane amount of pleasure I felt. But nothing else.

When he finally let me come it was without a doubt the most intense orgasm i'd ever had. He left me tied up for a few minutes afterwards. Just rubbing his hands over my naked body exploring it wherever he wanted. He untied me and we layed back down again.

It didn't last long because after maybe 15 minutes he was straddling me and rubbing his dick against my clit again. It was still sensitive from the vibrations and my whole body was exhausted but somehow he still had the will to keep going, and i definitely wasn't going to say no.

We started making out again with him choking me really hard almost the entire time. He grinded on me for a bit, When he was close to coming he brought his dick back up towards my face.

"Jack me off. I'm gonna come on your face." he said. I didn't bother trying to fight it. I wrapped my thumb and index and middle finger around his dick and started pumping. After maybe 2 minutes he was coming. He took control back over his dick to aim where he wanted to come. He covered my eyes but the rest of my face was covered. He got up off the bed and started getting dressed. I started to do the same thing. I had my pants on and asked him for a paper towel or something for the come on my face.

"No. I want you to drive home covered in come. Thinking about how much of a fucking slut you are." he said. Telling me not to wipe it off when i put my shirt on.

It was dark outside now. Very late at night. So I obliged. The hour long drive home I didn't once stop being turned on thinking about this amazing man who just gave me undoubtedly the best night of my life. When i got home I had a text from him.

"Can't wait till next time. You're my little fucking slut from now on."

I replied with a Yes sir, took a shower, and went to bed. Sleeping for over 12 hours.

(their next meeting will be coming soon/ish)