The Best Decision I Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had one hand on my ass as the other stroked my leg as he began to lick and probe my clit, it was just as good as the first time but this time I was determined not to pass out. I started to become very wet, he stopped and picked me up laying me on the bed, he removed his boxer shorts revealing his full erect eight-inch cock. I wriggled about to get comfortable, I looked at him with a wanting deep inside me and I knew at that very moment it was the best decision I made to give him my virginity.

Dan opened the velvet curtains in the bedroom so we could see the fireworks at midnight before climbing into bed next to me, his fingers traced my face and neck as we kissed like never before, a passion, a spark had ignited I us. His hand moved down onto my breast as we kissed, teasing and tweaking my nipple almost like a gentle caress, he moved over on top of me. I automatically opened my legs to allow him to lie comfortably on top of me; I could feel his rock hard cock resting at my mound.

''Daniel I love you.'' I declared.

''And I you, Claire-Bear.'' I whispered back looking lovingly into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around Dan's neck as I kissed him deep, our tongues danced as mines entered his mouth. I let my fingers trace down his back until I got to his ass, I get it a little squeeze that seemed to shock and thrill him all at the same time.

''Take me now Dan...'' I said as I licked his earlobe and nibbled on it.

''Are you sure?'' Dan asked as he looked down at me.

I nodded with my heart full of love, I knew I did not want anyone else to have it, with my consent he reached down and guided his cock into place rubbing the bulbous head of his throbbing member against my dewy slit. He kissed me hard as he slid inside me, I could feel the pressure of my cherry and his cock. I took a deep breath and held onto Dan in a tight embrace with that he thrust balls deep into my pussy.

I was no longer a virgin.

''Are you okay baby?'' he asked attentively.

I could not answer all I could do with nod, tears in my eyes from the burning sensation, he stayed still inside me for a couple of minutes, letting me get used to the size and feeling before he started to make love to me.

He moved slowly to start, he pulled halfway out and back in gently then picking up speed as I started to shift around under him and moan a little. It was not long until we were going full speed, my hips meeting his, moaning and groaning together as I got wetter and loosened. He lowered his mouth and started to tease my nipples as he made love to me for the first time, suddenly I felt a wave of euphoria came over me, ten times more powerful than before. I realised this was an orgasm and this was what I had been missing!

''I think I'm cumming,'' I whispered to Dan

''Me too...'' he groaned loudly.

Just then the fireworks started to go off, it was New Year and I was having the time of my life with a man I loved.

He picked up speed and started to pound me while I rubbed his balls; we came almost at the same time. My body tensed up, clenching my legs around him, making my pussy even tighter than it was if that was possible, as his body spasmed as he held me tightly to his body. I felt a warm wave of serenity come over me as I felt his cum shoot inside me, he spurted five times that I counted but I lost count as we lay together in contentment. Two as one.

That night we fell asleep in each other's arms, my head on his chest listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart as we drifted off to sleep together.

"I love you, Claire-Bear..."

"I love you, Daniel...," we whispered to one another as the New Year began.

12