The Best Defense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it 'it' Baby?" She gasped. "Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Ye...Oh God," Gareth inhaled, his abs aching from the exertion as he continued to fuck her. "Yes. Oh fuck I love you," he admitted, holding his breath as he finally came inside her, his cum exploding within her walls. Three, four bursts before he withdrew his spurting cock to take it in hand and prolong the eruption. Across her belly he sprayed his mother before he managed to get to his knees and finish upon her breasts, tears filling Samantha's eyes as she took in the glistening creamy adoration decorating her torso.

"All for me," Samantha declared, her hands quick to smear the cum upon her skin as Gareth fell down beside her, finally releasing his breath. His face turned to hers as she cupped her vagina, a finger inside as she played with his semen. Beaming, his mother looked in his eyes and welcomed his mouth as Gareth kissed her.

"I told you I loved you," he smiled, face red, both their bodies coated in sweat.

"And I never doubted it," Samantha stated, reaching for his still erect cock and encouraging a cuddle. Gareth more than happy to oblige, his own cum the filling for their incestuous sandwich.

How long they lay in the other's arms, neither could tell. Just content to be with each other, to hold the one they loved.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Samantha whispered, Gareth on the verge of falling asleep. "When we were playing."

He chuckled. "Of course not. Though I know why they use the mats," he smiled, kissing her neck.

"You didn't mind doing it like that?" Samantha asked worried he might think her strange.

Gareth propped up on an elbow. "Not at all," he stroked her hair. "However you want to do this, I'll follow," pausing. "I have to admit though Mom, it was a bit of a turn on."

"Oh really! For you too?" Samantha smiled coyly. "Do you think you'd like to do it again?"

"Well you still have a lot of self-defense training to do," Gareth grinned. "Be a good idea to test it out now and then, don't you think?"

"Oh, I agree Baby," Samantha leaned in to kiss him. "I definitely agree."

*

The End.

Thank you for reading.