All Comments on 'The Best Defense'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SiodisSiodisover 4 years ago
Another Chapter

This was incredible, but a little rushed. And a threesome between these two and Manndy would be incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story and if love to see more of Mandy. I'd also like to see the use of an editor to correct some misused words and grammar.

J002J002over 4 years ago
Thank you

Love all of your stories

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I LIKED IT, MOMS and SONS FOREVER. ^*!^*!^*!

The story got really hot near end,

they have more self defense classes.

why not more chapters, and we can't

forget MANDY. Not a bad read, well done.

...THANKS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story

The only disappointment was not cumming in her pussy where cum belongs. Any where else is a turn off for me. Blow job? MEH! Anal, oh hell no I'm not gay like the wimps of today. Love the hairy pussy, I don't care for the little kid look.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Very hot! What happens next?

ekim22ekim22over 4 years ago
You're developing into one of the top writers in the genre here!

Keep writing! You're really one of the best writing around here these days!

Keep being descriptive, voyeuristic, etc.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Scored another one!

Great story for a quick read. Even if it was short it was very enjoyable and good enough to get this old man hard lol.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
you're not becoming

one of the best writers on this site - you already are!!! 5 stars. fun, sexy story. love the tease.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, very exciting and sexy...............():\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...