The Best Education Comes from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aliya gasped, tears spilling down her face as she choked. Several ropes of his cum pooled onto her tongue in its egress from between her teeth, and again, defiled and left a mess, Aliya could only feel herself wanting more, the foreign and alien taste of cum instantly causing her to gulp it down eagerly to follow the batch he'd injected directly down her neck.

She came a few moments later, her legs kicking out beneath her as the smell of cock and hot nut swirled fiercely in her nose.

When she opened her eyes, she realized she was moaning, loud, almost as loud as her sister. She found herself on the bathroom floor, the rush of her breaths louder than the spouting water.

She felt a sudden pressure on top of her head, and Aliya looked up to see the stranger patting it with a very satisfied smile. His cock was still hard.

"That's a good girl. Now how about you skip school today so I can give you a proper fucking after your sister leaves?"

It was blunt. Crude. But all Aliya cared about was how much her chest welled in delight at the approval of her first blowjob, and how he was offering to fuck her.

Wordlessly, Aliya nodded, still feeling a little shaken from the intense facefuck she'd received only a few minutes earlier.

"Alright then. Let's just hope you can hold it in until after breakfast, eh?"

Again, Aliya nodded as he gave her head a final pat, and left her alone on the bathroom floor, trying to find her bearings, splotches of white trailing down her chin.

Turns out, she could barely hold it in.

The only thing on her mind at this point was the stranger's cock. She went through the motions of her regular morning routine, brushing her hair, sliding her favorite hair clip into her bangs, slipping the neatly-ironed school uniform she'd prepared the previous evening, just trying her best to look and act normal in front of her sister after she woke up.

The three of them had breakfast together, and as the stranger conversed with Jennifer as if nothing had happened in the wee hours of the morning, Aliya found her eyes drifting to the stranger without even thinking.

It was the longest breakfast she'd ever endured, and there was only half a piece of toast with jam in her stomach when it finally, finally ended.

"Alright Aliya, stay safe on your way to school, okay?" Jennifer said as she slipped on her shoes. Then she gave a look to the stranger. "And you better hold the fort down until I come back."

He chuckled.

"Roger that."

Then, with a wink, Jennifer slipped out the front door, and was gone.

Aliya gulped.

They were alone.

A moment passed as they both listened to Jennifer's footsteps fade away until there was only the sound of their breathing. Aliya was made aware of how hard she was breathing, how loud her heart pounded inside of her. Her eyes flickered to the stranger standing to her left, and she could hear him breathing too, heavy huffs through his nostrils.

Only another moment and Aliya was pinned to the nearest wall. Her lips didn't have a chance for words before he claimed them, stealing her first kiss with a vigor that stole the breath from her lungs.

His hands were like anchors, sinking hard against her shoulders before they started roaming down the sensitive curves of her body, seizing her breasts sliding down her waist. He ravished her mouth without relent, uncaring of her lack of practice, shoving his tongue between her cheeks with the same recklessness he had when he had shoved his cock inside that morning.

Aliya could only try and return his hunger in kind, kissing him back with open mouthed gasps, her tongue sliding and weakly flicking against his. Her arms looped around his neck, fingers digging into his shirt as he pressed all of his weight against her, making sure Aliya felt completely and utterly confined under his sheer strength.

He broke from the kiss first, letting her taking in long gulps of oxygen as strings of spit made a messy ring around her lips. Aliya threw her head back against the wall as his own lips started suckling on her neck, one of his hands lifting one of her legs and wrapping it around his waist.

"You look so goddamn cute in your uniform, Aliya," he said, the use of her first name making taboo of being felt up by this man even sweeter. The rumble of his voice reverberated deliciously against her frame, and every word he growled into her skin drove her wild. "Your sister told me about how you're an honor student. Senior class president too, huh? That's great."

The stranger had already unclipped the pretied bow to her uniform, pulling her shirt aside to start suckling on her collarbone.

"Th-Thanks..."

Aliya suddenly let out a long mewl as she felt his lips move back up to her neck, and his teeth joining in a long suckle, the action sure to leave a noticeable hickey. She shuddered against him, the leg around his waist having no choice but to bring him in closer.

His lips peeled off her skin, and he gave it a few gentle kisses as his breath spread more gooseflesh on her neck.

"Never would have expected you to be as big of a slut as your sister, though. Good little 18-year-old girl like you, miss class president, with your very own boyfriend. You always seemed quiet and reserved. But then again you quiet ones are always the freaks."

The stranger surfaced up to Aliya's face again, a devious smile on his lips as he kept taunting her. The smile only grew wider when one of his hands slipped up her skirt to discover the lack of any underwear.

Desperate, Aliya used all of her strength to pull his mouth onto hers. She swirled her lips against his hungrily, her tongue seeking out his with an urgency that made her whine into his throat.

When she parted, a string of saliva linking their tongues, she gave him the horniest of doe eyes, blush on her cheeks as she panted.

"Please just fuck me, mister. I want you to fuck me like you fuck my sister."

The stranger grinned that dominant grin.

"You sure? Aren't you a virgin?"

"I don't care." Aliya spat, her words almost a moan. "Just fuck me please, fuck my 18 year old pussy. "

Not a moment later and he went to work.

He let Aliya stand on her own for own two feet for a few seconds as he ripped off his shirt, and his hands reached out to do the same with the yellow sweater of Aliya's uniform. There was then the rapid unbuckling of his jeans, the swift crumple of his boxers, then his strong hands reached out one last time for the pristine white of Aliya's dress shirt.

There was a loud rip and the clatter of plastic buttons as he tore it apart, baring to him her breasts, pink nipples perked and bouncing out to greet him without the hindrance of a bra.

"Man, you really are a slut. I bet you just had my cock on your mind all morning."

He took a moment to behold her, the little 18 year old mynx, panting and hot. Aliya was growing impatient, and in her dazed lust, her hands reached for the bottom hem of her pleated skirt, and she lifted it, giving the stranger a full unhindered view of her sopping wet cunt, clear little strings of her nectar already leaking between her legs.

She breathed out a heavy sigh, giving him one last pleading look.

"Please..."

And then Aliya was pinned against the wall again, those hands she so loved greedily gripping the doughy smoothness of her ass. Once again her mouth was stuffed with his tongues, her squeals barrelling down the stranger's throat. And in one thrust, he was inside of her, stealing her breath and her virginity all in one go.

If the blowjob from the morning hadn't been proof enough, this insertion was more than enough to remind Aliya of just how big the stranger was. Her inner flesh coiled around him tight, taut and stretched out with every forwards push of his hips. He grunted against her mouth as he pushed forward, deeper and deeper, deeper than Aliya ever thought was possible. When he was hilted completely, he gave only a second's pause, languidly swirling his tongue between Aliya's teeth as his balls kissed the fold of her thighs.

Then, he pulled his hips back, dragging out the full length of his pulsing cock against the choking grip of Aliya's walls. The sensation sent sparks of pure heat throughout Aliya's core, and before the stranger could snap his hips back inside of her, she came, wrenching her lips free from his as she let out an unabashed squeal.

"KYYAAAAAAAHHHHH...!!"

This time, Aliya didn't just see spots; she saw stars.

Her legs immediately rocked around his waist, ankles locking tight as her toes curled in on themselves within her socks. With her breath still firmly lodged in her throat, the stranger kept going, shoving his girth inside of her again, grunting at how she clutched him with her inner muscle.

She came again, rasping out nonsensical words as the stranger kept going, his hands now sliding over the smooth arc of her back, keeping her in place as his hips started to truly grind into her. In and out, in and out, the stranger rocked her body, his mouth locking down onto one of her breasts.

Too many sensations assailed Aliya as he kept pistoning in and out of her, the pace going faster and faster to the point where she couldn't even think of anything other than cumming again and again. Bernard's face, his name was a distant memory, and her eyelids fluttered as she continued getting pounded against the wall, the dull thud of her ass being slammed continuously behind her almost as loud as the squeals from her throat.

Faster and faster, the stranger kept going, groaning and grunting all the while. Soon the sounds of their sex was the loudest thing that Aliya could hear, wet and lewd squelching intermittent with the fleshy slap of their skin.

"Nngh...you're really augh! fucking tight, Aliya," the stranger gasped. In her euphoric daze she could feel the sweat of his forehead start to splatter against her naked skin, his words blissfully condensating against her naked chest. "A lot tighter than your nngn! sister."

His compliments only fueled the fire raging across every nerve of her body, and Aliya's legs drew him in tighter. She wanted him as deep as he could go, as hard as he could go.

Faster still, the stranger kept pounding her, the pace growing so erratic that Aliya had to close her eyes and just let the overwhelming sensations take ahold of her.

"F-Fuck I-" was the last thing the stranger could muster before his growls turned into stuttering groans.

And with that, Aliya's eyes shot open as she felt the prick inside her swell bigger as it rammed into her folds as deep as it could go. Then, her mind turned to mush at the sensation of heat shooting directly into her, thick shots that splattered against her inner baby pocket in a way that made the stars return in full force.

She loved the way the stranger fell apart, how his strong facade instantly crumbled with his overwhelming climax. She loved the way his cum started to pool inside her, his heat filling her in a way that made her feel better than all of her previous orgasms combined. She loved being fucked.

The stranger was panting now as his climax began to taper out, and he pulled back to give Aliya's face a hungry look. She could feel his cum starting to spill out from her pussylips, thick wads of it faintly splattering onto the floor the instant his cock slipped out of her.

He was still hard. And one look at Aliya's dark swirling eyes was enough for him to know that she still wanted more of him. Much more of him.

A minute later, and Aliya was slammed on top of the dining room table. She didn't have time to reclaim her breath before she felt the stranger's meat stuff her cunt again, every inch of him making her back arc off the wood below her.

The stranger started splitting her open without warning, his pace already steady, hard, unrelenting. His arms gripped her thighs, keeping her spread nice and wide for his hips to piston into. In this position, Aliya was more helpless than before, her arms limp beside her head as she continuously moaned out with intermittent squeals, her socked feet dangling aside the stranger's forearms.

Her plaid skirt was flipped up against her stomach now, giving the stranger a full view of her cunt eagerly sucking in the swollen girth of his shaft, cum scraped out in bubbling dollops with every hard smash of his hips. Her shirt was just as useless, wrinkled and growing increasingly-damp with Aliya's sweat, her tits swaying like ripe fruit as he reamed her on the table they had eaten at less than an hour earlier.

Singular strands of her jet black hair stuck to the sticky skin of her forehead, her hazel eyes dark as she struggled to anchor herself down. The bliss coursing through her body was hotter than anything she'd ever felt, orgasms ripping through her skinny frame without warning, without stop.

The stranger was more than enjoying himself as he struggled to keep his climax at bay. His pace was more forceful than when he'd claimed her against the wall. The table began to creak with every forwards thrust of his hips, their skin smacking loud enough to overpower the incessant shrill squeals from Aliya's throat.

He clenched his teeth, sweat coursing down his skin as he continued claiming the schoolgirl for all she was worth, watching as his cock and his cock alone turned her inside out. It was a fight to not cum with how tight she was, and he kept his gaze focused on her petit scrunched up face, on her small mouth moaning out indecipherable exclamations.

Harder and harder, Aliya reamed, the fleshy slaps of their skin only growing louder and faster.

"You must augh wanted to have been fucked for nngh! a while now, haven't you? Fingering yourself to your sister getting pounded, imagining what it must feel like to finally have a fat dick inside of you?" the stranger said, each of his words said through harsh growls.

Aliya didn't need to say anything for him to know that he'd hit the nail on the head. Her pubescent, 18-year-old body craved exactly everything he gave, her pussy wrapping and coiling tight around him, telling him that he was exactly what she had wanted.

The stranger's hips suddenly started going faster, his cock not even slipping out halfway before he started pushing it in again, deep and rapidfire as he grit his teeth. Aliya came twice more before he finally pushed himself deep and came again, giving her a steaming creampie that left both of them breathless.

His spunk coated her womb again, overflowing and squelching out from her pussylips onto the table's edge. Their chests both collectively heaved, sweat glistening all over their skin as the stranger kept himself lodged deep inside of her, emptying his balls into her core.

Aliya could feel the accumulated cum swirl deliciously inside of her. Absentmindedly, she brought a hand to her belly, feeling all of that spunk pool together in her depths, letting out a mewl as a torrent of it started to spill out the instant the stranger pulled himself out from her pulsing lower lips like a meaty cork.

He finally let go of her legs, letting Aliya catch her breath on the table where she had all her meals, several of them with Bernard when she'd invite him over while her sister was gone. Her legs dangled uselessly over the table's edge, hot nut slowly oozing out from her worn cunt like melted yogurt, pooling and spilling down onto the dining room floor in sticky white lines.

Aliya panted, already feeling herself getting sore, but at the same time, feeling the heat still thrum under her skin. She brought her arm above her eyes, knowing that she was going to inevitably get fucked some more.

"You uh...you got any juice or something in the fridge?" the stranger said.

The request seemed strange coming from his mouth after all of the taunting and taboo comments he had made during their rough sex. But one smack of her lips was enough for Aliya to see his reasoning; she was parched.

She slipped her arm off her eyes, wincing as she gathered the strength to sit up.

Then, as she sat on the edge of her table and gathered herself, she looked up at the stranger and gave him a gentle smile, a polite smile she'd usually give to a teacher, or Bernard after he'd complimented her.

"Sure, we have some juice in the fridge."

With that, she led him into the kitchen.

They drank their fill without much conversation. Eyes looking over rims of their glasses, a mutual act of trying to stay casual regardless of the stranger being naked in front of her with a hard on pointed directly at her gushing folds.

A minute would pass before they suddenly locked eyes, and breaths slowly started to grow a little faster. Aliya licked her lips, and the stranger put his half-finished second glass down on the counter before snatching Aliya's and doing the same.

Their bodies pressed together in a reinvigorated embrace, tongues messily entangling as they sucked the sugary residue out of each other's mouths. Aliya's dainty fingers started to tug at his cock, feeling it effortlessly rise at full mast under her touch. At the same time, she felt his hands unclasp her skirt, ripping it off her body and throwing it aside, his fingers spreading out to palm each of her asscheeks.

Their mouths continued suckling in wet and hot smacks, spit foaming and trickling between their lips as their sweaty skin slid against each other in sensuous friction. They kept the kiss going even as the stranger maneuvered himself behind her, firmly grasping the damp and wrinkly fabric of her uniform shirt, and pulling it off her body. Aliya sucked in deep through her nostrils as she felt him press up against her, his cock wedged right in the middle of her perky peach butt. The firm muscle of his pecs pressed into her naked back as she reached an arm over her shoulder to coil it in his hair.

She was the first to part, her tongue slipping out from between his cheeks as his hands smoothed down her pale, unblemished skin, finding a hold on her hips. Her hands gripped the edge of the kitchen counter as she bent over, jutting out her perky ass against the stranger's thighs as he languidly thrust his ever-hardening cock over the small of her back, leaning over and suckling on the base of her neck.

Aliya sighed at the sensation as the stranger buried his nose into the back of her sweaty hair, feeling him breathe in her scent in deep wafts.

Within the next minute, she felt his hips pull back all the way, her neck bare from his tongue as he pulled back. Then, one thrust later and he shoved himself past her tight fleshy curtains once more, earning a gasp as they fell into a now-familiar rhythm.

Aliya's eyes shut tight as the pleasure coursed through her once more. This new position was more invigorating than the ones before it, her knees trembling with every hard drive of the stranger's hips. She could feel him deeper than before, feel his cock spearing into her cunt in just the right angle to make her toes dig into the kitchen floor. Her grip on the kitchen counter turned white knuckle as the stranger fell into a steady pace, her asscheeks clapping against his skin.

She groaned out louder and louder as the rutting continued. The bow of her school uniform wildly swung around her neck, the last article of clothing on her body other than her socks. Her shudders grew as she felt the stranger's thumbs dig into the small dimples in the small of her back. She was hiccuping little squeals now, sweat splattering onto the counter, more strands of hair matted to her forehead.

A squeal ripped from her throat as she suddenly felt a hot sting of pain on her left asscheek, sighing as the pain sizzled into a dull hum. The stranger had just slapped her ass in the middle of his rough rutting. She looked over her shoulder, eyes at half mast. She let out another squeal as he smacked her again, and again, delivering each open handed blow with a hard drive deep at that angle that made her squirt quim all over the kitchen floor.