The Best Education Comes from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to fuck, and the stranger continued to grow rougher. She could hear his ragged breathing, his low growls as he treated her like his personal toy. It was the same feeling she felt when he started skullfucking her in the shower, and again, Aliya's lust only mounted even further.

The sex was reaching that fever pace again, sweat flying between them as the stranger's hands clamped down onto her waist this time, her ass jiggling after every forwards buck of his hips into her delicate body.

"You're just mmf unbelievably tight, Aliya. I could just fuck you all day nngh long."

"Isn't that anh!! th-the plan?" Aliya said without thinking.

Her quip only galvanized the stranger even further, and she suddenly felt a hand grasp the back of her head. She squealed as it shoved her forward onto the counter, pressing her cheek against it. She watched as her breaths condensated on the surface while her arms were brought behind her, grasped firmly by the wrists as the stranger used them as his reigns. The roughness set her alight, and she came.

"That's only if you can handle me, missy."

So the stranger doubled his pace, pulling at Aliya's arms as he wildly bucked into her needy little cunt, grunting with every motion of his hips, every drive that echoed throughout Aliya's entire body. Aliya had no choice but to take it all, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her mind turned to mush, drool pooling out from her lips onto the kitchen counter as she let her body be used as the stranger's personal cumdump.

He didn't stop for a single moment, fucking her with every fiber of his strength. It all finally swirled into a fever pitch, and as Aliya came for the umpteenth time, the stranger heaved his hips forwards and came undone, lodged far into her depths. His balls emptied hard and hot, spunk instantly starting to spurt out from between their legs and making a mess of the floor in stringy, sticky strands, staining their legs, soaking into their socks.

The stranger kept grunting, kept pulling painfully at Aliya's outstretched arms as he made sure she got every last drop of his baby batter. Eventually it all ended, and there wasn't anymore animalistic grunts, any loud clapping of skin, any desperate chokes of air. Just soft panting, and the soft pitter-patter of cum and quim on the kitchen floor.

Of course, the stranger was still hard, even after the third creampie inside of Aliya's hot cunt. And he could have kept thrusting, if it weren't for Aliya's protest when he started to rock his hips again.

"W-Wait, let's go to my room." she said between breaths. She turned around to look at the stranger, who gave her an inquisitive look that won out over his insatiable lust. "I wouldn't want to make too much of a mess when Jennifer told you to hold down the fort."

A pause, then that smile spread on the stranger's lips.

"Ever the good girl, aren't you?"

Aliya returned a tired grin of her own as she stepped forward, sliding off his cock and letting his combined loads stream down her smooth legs in thick rivulets.

"I'll let you test that theory when you're balls-deep inside of me again, mister."

***

The late afternoon sun cast its gleam on Aliya's teenage body as she bound and bucked atop the stranger's rigid cock. She had her head thrown back, almond eyes squeezed shut as she came around him, thighs wetly smashing against his, the springs of her bed crying out with every downwards throw of her weight. The stranger's hands roamed all over the front of her slick and naked skin, sweat making her paleness gleam under his greedy touch, her breasts bounding in tandem with her hips.

Sheets of her usually-neat bed were all damp now, rustled and crumpled, her comforter just thrown onto the floor. Both of their bodies were soaked in sweat, her bob cut hair a wild mess after so much rough fucking. It was a small miracle that the red hair clip lodged in her bangs was the only thing she had on now, all of her other clothes scattered everywhere throughout the apartment.

She'd lost count of how many loads she'd coaxed out of this man, how much cum he'd filled her belly with, pumped directly into her womb. All she knew was that another one was filling her up now as he let out his telltale grunts, and his hands greedily seized her breasts.

Then, afterglow. Both of their bodies limp now as they shared breaths and long, weary looks. A minute passed before Aliya unmounted herself, cum crisscrossing between her thighs like lewd gossamer. She crawled over the stranger's body, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear before giving him a smile and a deep kiss.

Before long, her body was draped over his as they both just lay together, savoring the numbing feeling of adrenaline and primal lust easing out of their systems.

"You're...you're something else, Aliya. I haven't felt this worn-out in a long time." the stranger said, a satisfied sigh brushing against her ear. "Can't imagine how pent-up you've been for you to fuck like this."

Aliya giggled, a wistful sigh escaping from her own lips as she felt the flame in her belly finally begin to dissipate. She nestled deeper into the stranger's firm embrace, loving the feeling of his strong assertive hands on the skin of her back, glad that they weren't Bernard's.

"You're telling me."