The Best Foot Worshipper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped putting on my clothes and gripped them tighter. "Are you Mariel and Junko's Mother?" I asked.

"Hahaha," the newcomer cackled.

She gave me a deep grin that made her look amused at something I feel like I should have known but didn't. I wasn't left with much time to ponder it.

"Oh you naughty boy," she said before stalking towards me. I swore I could feel each loud clack of heel hitting the hard floor, the wave of sound it created pulsating toward me and freezing time each instance it touched me. Every step was agonizing and I knew what was going to come next was going to hurt. I had a feeling that one way or another, those red boots were going to be stepping on me.

I stood up, hiding my penis from view with my clothing as I looked up at the dominatrix. She was a head taller than me with the heels but it felt much taller than that.

"Would you like to leave?" She asked.

"Yes, I think I've had enough of your family for one day."

She gave a small laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. "Yes, we can be a bit much, that we agree on. But you haven't seen anything yet."

Flashes of my imagination were starting to infiltrate my mind but I shut them out. My brain was already feeling strung out from overheating earlier and there was so much more to process. The mother of the Sakada family alluding to dominating me being chief among them.

But I could figure that out another day. For now I just needed to get out of here to have some time to think everything over.

"Well..." Sensing my hesitation the newcomer seemed to lose some of her playfulness. "I guess you can go if you must."

"Thanks," I said, returning my full attention to getting dressed in an effort to ignore this beautiful Dom offering herself to me.

Whack!

The ceiling of the room flew further away from me as my head fell toward the ground. My body followed suit, only realizing that I had been tripped after I fell on the ground. I heard her walk away and bring over a chair. I tried to get up but was shoved back down by the dominatrix who I thought was Mariel's Mom. She then got on top of me and flipped me over and wrapped her arms around my waist, just above my fully exposed penis, her hands brushing against it and managing to make me feel embarrassed in this totally frightening situation.

Still grabbing me, she took a seat on the chair and positioned me so my face was almost on the floor and my bare ass on her lap. It didn't take much imagining to figure out what was next.

Whack!

My ass stung like crazy.

Whack!

I was being spanked, like a baby.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Each slap was harder than the next. I could feel my ass getting as red as the boot that came into view.

"Kiss it! You owe me an apology!"

I hesitated for a moment, trying to think of what I had to apologize for. Was it for foot assaulting Junko? She basically asked me to! It couldn't have been because of my time with Mariel, she practically tricked me into coming to this house. But then again, I was performing my acts of depravity on her daughters...

A few more smacks on my ass at my delayed response. "Now!" She screamed.

I gave the shiny red boot the strongest kiss I've ever given in my life only to receive the hardest spank yet. "More!" She demanded.

I gave passionate kisses all over the rounded mound of the boot, being ever thankful for the reprieve my ass was receiving.

"Repeat after me: thank you, Goddess Nicole."

"Thank you, Goddess Nicole."

"The greatest and eldest of the three Sakada sisters."

I gulped and repeated the revelation. Her sister! It all made sense now. STORY POSTED UP TO HERE.

"So dog, do you still want to leave?"

I took a moment. I know I just wanted more than anything to get out of here, but that was when I thought this beautiful dom was Mariel and Junko's mother. Being the third sister and the only sister who I hadn't worshipped yet, I was feeling a strong inclination to finish the set. It was my desire, no my duty to finish what I started.

 

"I want to have a good time," I repeated from my position at her boots, my bare ass still being gripped on her lap.

 

I crooked my head around and Nicole gave me that all-knowing smirk as if she knew there had never been any chance of me leaving.

"I don't remember telling you to stop."

 

I resumed kissing her boots, she alternated the boot I had been smothering with affection and I started the process all over. She spanked me a few times, more of a reminder that she could as her attention seemed to be focused on playing with my dick. She was rubbing and massaging my erect cock then she switched to just rotating it around like a joystick. Her methods of manipulation were constantly switching, one moment rough and the next filled with pleasure. It left me equally confused and aroused. 

 

"What do you want?" She asked.

 

I could think of so many things. But I decided it was best to keep it simple and not overextend.

 

"To take off your boots and worship your feet." 

 

Pain. A sharp discomfort shot through my body as she squeezed my balls tightly. She held them like that for far too long before tossing me off her lap and onto the floor. 

 

"Wrong," Nicole said. "All you want is to make sure that your goddess feels good at all times. Got it?"

 

I got up on my knees and shook my head.

 

"Now take these off." She crossed her legs and held her boot-clad foot in front of her. "With your teeth," she added.

 

Shaking in excitement I crawled over. The zipper was a small and silver metal piece that was located near the top on the back of Nicole's boot. I had to wrap my head around the front of her boot and could feel the top of my head press against the soft curve of the bottom of her thigh. I couldn't help but be anxious at the idea of Nicole shifting forward and dropping down, which would squish my head between the hard floor and her thick ass cheek. It seemed to be that perfect mixture of pleasure and pain she chased so much I thought as I finally snagged the zipper between two teeth. I started to pull it down carefully before I realized my fears had came true and Nicole's ass sent me crashing to the ground with a force I could not fight against. I held onto the zipper with all my might as the floor came closer and closer before slamming into it.

 

"Haha," Nicole laughed from atop of me, her whole body shaking with such a force that her ass shook my entire upper body.

She started bouncing up and down on the back of my head, each bounce slamming her ass into the back of my head which sent my face into the floor. She started to go higher and higher, the force of her bottom slamming into my head becoming stronger and stronger. Again I was confused, the pain of the floor was intense but like Mariel, Nicole had a fantastic plump ass that left me feeling grateful as it wrapped around my head like it was made to be her seat. 

 

I was feeling especially grateful as she stopped bouncing and took a deep seat and burrowed on my head. My face was slammed into the floor but pressing against my head was nothing but heaven.

 

"Wow, you're so skilled. You managed to get it off in one go! I guess I should give you a reward. Roll over."

 

I did as she said, my head feeling dizzy from what just happened but my curiosity won out as I wanted to see what she was talking about. And boy was I happy I did. By holding the zipper in my mouth as she sat on me I had managed to use that force to unzip the boot from her foot. The leather no longer clinging to the top of her leg but was hanging folded down, ready to be peeled off like a banana peel.  

 

"Normally I would make you take it off but I'll give you a little break," she said, punctuating her gift with a small laugh before slowly lifting her foot out of the red boot. 

 

I saw now that she was wearing thin fishnets, large holes between each intersection of fabric allowing her bare flesh plenty of exposure. She held her foot up, large size eights with bright red polish that matched her boots but stood in stark comparison to her pale flesh. She wiggled her toes, each of them plump with strong curves. Her soles, red and pink, wrinkled and smoothened as she flexed her foot, her skin looking as smooth as the rest of her body. Their were little flecks of fabric on the big part of her red-pink sole, I hoped to help her clean them up,

 

Nicole's foot moved toward my body. I watched with utter anticipation, opening my mouth and closing my eyes as it approached, disappointed when I instead felt a pressure on my chest. I looked down and saw her foot. God from this close I realized her toes really were beautiful. She wiggled them on my chest then rose her foot and pressed it to my cheek.

"Have you ever had a foot shoved in your ass?"

"Uh, um, no. Can't say that I have."

She nodded and swept her foot across my face. The smooth motion done with just the right amount of speed for me to get a smell, detecting a sweetness that I've never smelled before. I began to get lost in that flavor but was reminded of her question. My answer was honest but it made me wonder: I wanted to be the best foot fetishist who ever lived - wouldn't that entail trying out different types of positions even if they weren't part of my natural inclination?

"But I wouldn't be opposed to it," I said as my eyes kept on her foot that was resting on my left cheek.

She smacked my face gently with her foot. "Now, now, Andrei. You haven't even managed to get my other boot off yet, let's not jump the gun shall we?"

She held her sole upwards and less than an inch away from my face. Her toes, sole and heel was all I could see.

"Now lick."

I almost drooled with anticipation at this unexpected gift. Without any delay I positioned my mouth at the bottom her heel and brought my mouth to it.

"Wait."

I could feel my dick pulsating, it was revving to go and having to stop right before I got to slurp those soles was leaving my energy unspent in a bad way.

"I think you've earned three licks as a reward for getting my boot off like you did. Now go on, make your dick happy."

I did as she said, I must have looked like an animal as I slowly dragged my tongue up her sole, my eyes rolling back from the pleasure of it all.

"Look at you! I knew you liked feet but you really like feet. I'm honored, but take more than three licks and I'll chop your wet willy off."

My dick was wet with pre-cum and I didn't even care. These were without a doubt the tastiest soles I had ever gotten my mouth on. I don't know if Nicole did anything special or if she was just born with this godly gift, but her feet were the sweetest treat I had ever tasted. Such warm and welcoming skin, I just wanted to keep tasting, the only thing I could even begin to compare it to is good pussy. I reached the bottom of her pale toes, unsure if I should suck them or lick in-between.

"Go back to my heel. I don't think you deserve my tootsies just yet."

In most circumstances I think I would have cried but I knew I had one of the best consolation prizes a man like me could hope for. I managed to get my face even closer to the bottom of Nicole's perfect foot, wrapping my tongue around the bottom of her heel and pressing my cheek against the bottom of her foot.

"I'm surprised someone as into feet as you hasn't done it anal yet," Nicole said, looking up at the ceiling as she talked. She snickered. "I guess it would be new territory for me too, could be fun."

The idea of having Nicole's foot shoved up my ass was both arousing and intimidating, feeling more inclined to give it a go as I continued to taste every inch of the bottom of her foot I could explore with my tongue. If it wasn't for Nicole limiting me to three licks I don't know if I would ever stop licking her foot. Her warning also kept me moving as I would have dawdled much longer with one of her sisters. I approached the thickest part of her sole just below the toes, knowing my second lick was about to be over I started sucking.

She kicked forward. "No sucking!"

"Sorry," I said, adding "Goddess," after getting a stern look and not wanting to risk losing that oh so precious third lick.

She crossed her arms and held her foot back out for me. "Go on."

"Thank you, goddess." I closed my eyes and took that last lick. It was just as tasty as the previous two but it was a bit sad as I knew it would be my last one. For now. My mind was immediately preoccupied with the idea of being allowed back into Nicole's foot heaven.

Nicole sat there with her legs crossed, her bare foot dangling in front of me as she studied me. "Having a good time?" She asked.

"Yes," I said with an enthusiastic nod. "Very much so."

"Good. Now Andrei, I have a proposal for you. If you play along I think we'll be able to get this other boot off. Does that sound good?"

I nodded just as excited as before.

"Good, why don't you rub my foot while I explain the conditions."

Like a cockroach I crawled over in a naked flurry and grabbed Nicole's foot. My thumbs pressed into the bottom of soles as my fingers danced over the top. Her skin was so soft and as her toes curled around my knuckles I was immediately aroused. I pressed into her foot and began the massage. There was a short moment of silence as I rotated once, twice, and then her foot resisted. Nicole luckily didn't pull her foot away but instead took control, rubbing her beautiful pale goddess's foot all over my hand. I did not resist in the slightest, giving in to pure ecstacy.

"I want you to be my foot slave," Nicole said without the slightest hint of irony or sarcasm in her voice. Her statement lacked its usual playfulness as well and I had no doubt she was being serious.

She continued as I sat there with my mouth open, eagerly excited by her foot's continuous domination of my hand as well as her new offer.

"Most of your free time would be consumed by my feet. You would have to come to me whenever you weren't in class, giving me foot rubs, buying me shoes, worshipping my feet. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied. And I was being just as honest as her. I had gotten a small taste of Nicole's feet but in that moment I was certain that I never have and never would see a pair more beautiful.

Nicole inched her red-painted toes closer to my mouth. Stopping and curling them just out of reach.

"Of course," she continued, "if you become my foot slave, that means you are just my foot slave. Do you know what means?"

My neck had been so used to the motion of agreeing that it creaked as I shook my head.

Nicole snickered and held up her barefoot so her sole was standing tall and encompassed most of what I could see.

"It means that this foot is the only foot you'll be worshipping for quite some time. Are you okay with that?"

This time I did not answer right away. I had never considered the possibility of being tied down to one pair of feet. I mean, maybe in my old age, but not anytime soon. But Nicole's feet were so divine. Wouldn't it just be greedy to continue searching? If I stayed loyal to just her I'm sure she would dominate me with them frequently, and to be honest I'm not sure if I need much more.

"Not sure?" She said as she brought her foot closer and closer to my face before completely smothering me in it. She wiggled her soft sole gently left and right, rubbing her foot into my face. That smell I had already been missing since last being trampled filling my nostrils and making me feel warm inside. To be the slave of this foot, what a life that would be.

"Close your eyes and open wide," Nicole commanded and I complied at once. "Stick your tongue out."

I did as she said and felt three little points of pressure land on my tongue. It was impossible to see but I knew without a doubt that these were Nicole's toes. I was tempted to close my mouth and suck like there was no tomorrow but I didn't want to risk throwing the moment into jeopardy. I sat there with my tongue out, trying to taste what I could without moving.

"Andrei, if you agree to be my foot slave and have these feet be your sole source of pleasure," she stopped, the humor of her more than appropriate choice of words not lost on her as she laughed. "Then by all means, suck away."

I could only get a hint of that flavor that had enraptured me and I wanted more. The choice was obvious. I was about to agree when a noise was heard at the door.

"What are you doing?" Mariel asked.

I opened my eyes and turned around. Standing in the doorway was Junko and Mariel. They looked so cute in their pajamas, each of them wearing cotton sets complete with large white glow in the dark stars. Mariel wearing a dark navy color and Junko in bright red. Both of them were wearing slippers, Junko unsocked and Mariel socked.

"You promised you wouldn't" Mariel said as she and Junko walked in.

"Can't you knock?" Nicole replied in a dry manner, her eyes focused on me as she remained unbothered by her siblings.

They were acting like they were having a normal sisterly fight and weren't in the presence of me, a naked young man with toes in his mouth. As much as I wanted to do anything but, this was too embarrassing for me and I pulled away from Nicole's toes.

"I don't think so, honey," she said, chasing my mouth down and shoving all of her toes into my mouth. "Suck, all of them."

Any idea of resistance to this public demeaning was thrown out the window. I closed my eyes as I obeyed her command. I soon got lost in the texture of the bottom of her foot. Nicole's thick sole dominating my tongue as I kept taking big slurps up and down, simultaneously taking in the flavor of her toes with the roof of my mouth.

I should have stayed like that, in heaven, but no, of course I had to open my eyes.

Mariel was staring at me with a cold glarethat only she was capable of. I'm not sure how it was possible but for a moment I felt no joy from Nicole's foot in my mouth. All I felt was guilt. I wasn't sure why but Junko was kneeling down next to me and examining my head.

"He has a few small cuts, sister, what did you do to him?" Junko asked.

"I may have sat on him once or twice." Nicole laughed and yanked her foot out of my mouth, sending me flying forward I just managed to catch myself by planting my hands down in front of me. I was in a bowing position in front of her, my head trying to reach her held back foot.

"Despite the pain, he always seems to come back wanting more." She said and laughed again.

Realized I was being made a fool of I stopped. My decision was greeted with a loud smack as Nicole slapped me with the full force of her foot. My head was hit so hard I was facing Junko who yelled out in fear and was clenching her chest as a few tears dropped from her face.

Great, I was letting everyone down.

"Do you want another one?" Nicole yelled. "Start sucking!" She pushed her foot against the cheek that was facing her and slipped her foot back into my mouth.

"Stop it," Mariel said. "You don't have to, Andrei."

I wasn't sure if it was out of fear or lust but I continued sucking. I kept my eyes on the beautiful foot, unable to look at anyone or anything else.

"Yes he does," Nicole said. "You may want to hurry up and get in on this, otherwise you may lose your toy forever, Mariel."

"He's not my toy."

"No, not yet, but isn't that why you brought him here?"

I was confused. Were they still talking about me? Oh god, Nicole's foot tasted so good even if it was roughly being shoved back and forth in my mouth. I could taste the feint traces of sweat, the overwhelming glistening skin that was caressing my mouth. She started standing, forcing my head to the ground as she pushed down on her heel and used my chin to stand. I couldn't see but heard the zipper sound of the other boot as she finally removed it.

1...345678