The Best Foot Worshipper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that's the difference between you and I, Mariel. You talk a lot, but I actually take action."

"You think treating him like a dog is taking action?

Nicole stepped out of her other boot and onto my erect penis which she flattened against my stomach. It hurt so good but I couldn't fully enjoy it as I squealed and buckled in pleasure and pain, knowing that poor Junko was looking on, fearing for me and undoubtedly realizing what a crude beast I was. I could hear her whimpering just off to my side.

But I was too weak and I choose to revel. I chose to bask in Nicole's feet, losing myself in pushing myself into them as I felt them step all over me. Each step made me writhe even more, the softness of her soles blessing each area she stepped on with pure pleasure. I had to hold back from moaning. Junko's pity energized me, making me realize even clearer than before than this what I deserved. I deserved to be stripped and stepped on like an animal. I loved it and deserved it.

"I'm just giving him what he wants," Nicole said as she snickered with that laugh was tormenting me. Each time she laughed she stepped harder on me, toes and soles digging into my face and genitals. It felt so good and hurt, soft and tender digits caressing and owning my body. I wanted to feel their soft embrace everywhere. The bottom of my mistress' feet were so much more welcoming than the judgement I was feeling from the other sisters who were watching on in what I assumed had to be horror.

"Oh ho ho," Nicole said. "I think you guys better get in on this quick or he's going to be mine forever."

"Hmph," Mariel said and turned to face the door, her back facing me in my state of degradation. "I don't want to work with someone who would be so easily convinced to leave my side."

"I think Andrei shouldn't be hurt anymore," Junko said.

"Oh my sisters, has Mother taught you nothing? You need to break a dog in before it becomes your companion. Mariel, he hardly knows who you are and based on what a prude you've been in a past I'd be surprised if he's even gotten to touch your bare feet yet."

Mariel scoffed, "Then be surprised."

"Oh ho ho." Nicole looked down at me and rubbed her sole all over my face. "Looks like you do have some bark in you. Go ahead, lick."

I licked. Ashamed that my most private love was being displayed like a show for all three sisters but still wanting to reap the rewards that this humiliation had to offer.

Junko was mewing softly and Nicole focused her attention on the youngest sister.

"And you, Junko. Would you stop being so greedy for just a second?"

Junko cried out as she looked up. "Greedy?" She asked in such a weak manner that I had no doubt she was as equally confused as I was by Nicole's accusation.

Nicole grasped my balls with all five of her toes and started squeezing rhythmically. She would squeeze hard and I would cry out in pain then let one second, two seconds, three seconds -- there it was! She squeezed again, the short reprieve making the sensation just as fresh as the first time. She continued this domination of my testicles without missing a beat as she spoke.

"Quit the innocent act, Junko," Nicole said as her beautiful foot squeezed my unworthy shaft. "You may take longer to warm up than Mariel and I, and you're definitely a little pickier, but let's face it, you love making these poor losers worship our feet just as much as us, if not more."

Nicole squeezed my balls again, this time with a lesser strength than before but her toes continued to clasp onto my dick, creating a constant pulsating energy from that part of my body. My face was continuously smothered by Nicole's other pink-red sole. I knew ignorance was bliss but I had to see Junko's reaction. Surely her sister was lying? I had to practically beg to see her feet.

Junko was staring down at me with a look of despair that made me feel miserable.

"It's not fair," she squeaked. "Andrei isn't like the other's, we should stop this."

Nicole laughed. "The only difference between him and our usuals is that he's a broke ass bum."

I had no idea how Nicole could claim to know my financial status but she wasn't wrong. The title of broke college student was a fitting one for me. I heard Mariel's footsteps as she walked across the room to join us.

"Do you really have to continue while we're all here? It's disgusting and your scaring Junko."

"Oh but look at him, Mari. He's in heaven."

She was right and despite my best efforts I could not hide it. Nicole pressed her feet into me and dragged them across my skin. I could not lean forward to confirm, but I had no doubt she was leaving traces of her beautiful odor on my undeserving body. I didn't care how pathetic it made me look, Goddess Nicole could rub her feet on me anytime, anywhere.

"But if you insist. Wouldn't want to worry our precious Junko."

Nicole lifted her feet but before taking them back she delivered a swift kick to my balls that left my head spinning.

"Thank you," Mariel said.

"Don't thank me yet," Nicole replied. "We still have to decide what to do with him."

"Let him go home," Junko said. "I think he's had enough for today."

What happened next surprised me. Without hesitation she kicked Junko in the face. Junko cried out and continued sobbing as she turned away from me and hunched over, holding her face where she had been struck.

"Junko!" Mariel yelled out. "Nicole, how could you?"

"Sisters, I love both of you but do not presume for a second that you can order me around. Mariel, you brought this dog into our home and now that we've all had a chance to play with him he is our responsibility. To let him loose back into the world without a master would not only be cruel to him, but a severe waste of our time. And you know how I hate wasting time."

I heard a noise come from the bent over Junko but could not comprehend it. Neither of the Sakada sisters could either.

"What's that Junko?" Nicole asked.

Junko sniffled a few times, so heavy each time her body shook before she was able to regain her composure and sit up and face us.

"Andrei isn't a dog."

Whack! Whack!

Junko and I both simultaneously received a stomp to the face from each of Nicole's feet. As she pressed down on the bridge of my nose I clasped onto the beautiful foot with my hands and dug my face into its bottom as she forced me onto my back. I only stopped to look next to me and saw Junko was in a similar position but this new domination only brought despair. Nicole's toes clamped onto her sister's face as she started grinding the bottom of her foot into her face.

"Well Mariel, looks like Junko is out which only leaves you and me," Nicole said as she continued to smother Junko and I. "And I think I know the perfect way to settle this."

"You're out of your fucking mind," Mariel said as she went over to Junko.

"Touch her and you forfeit any right to Andrei. Weren't you just saying the other night that you were going to succeed this family as its matriarch? Isn't it going to be a bit hard to do that when you let all your foot pets go after such light use?"

Mariel stayed crouched next to Junko who was still underneath's Nicole's foot pressing down on her face, whimpering. Mariel did not reach out to her younger sister but instead stared at the eldest.

"Junko has graciously bowed out and we mustn't waste this gift she has given us. And in fact, she can help us figure out what to do with Andrei and at the same time we can help her develop more of a backbone so she isn't reduced to this state again in the future when we aren't around."

Nicole pointed to a chair in the opposite corner of the room. "Bring that over and join your big sister up here." When Nicole saw Mariel unmoving as she bit her lip, she pressed down harder, eliciting a yelp of pleasure from me and an equally disturbed noise from Junko. Nicole's feet smelled wonderful to me but I imagine her odor was unbearable to Junko.

The mood was thick and tense but that was secondary to the pink sole dominating me. Nicole's foot pressed down with a hard pressure that caused me to squirm as my face pushed into the balls of her feet, sniffing and giving timid licks, afraid to be reprimanded for enjoying myself too much. From the corner of my eye I saw Mariel obey Nicole and brought over the chair and took a seat next to her sister. I almost complained when Nicole lifted her foot from my face to have it join the other that was still stepping on Junko.

"Here's what's going to happen," Nicole began. "We will blindfold Andrei and take turns dominating him with our feet. After twenty minutes we'll ask him which pair he would like to devote his life to."

"That's not fair at all," Mariel protested. "You just spent who knows how long playing with him, of course he's going to choose you.

"Oh Mariel, you have a nasty habit of always underestimating me. That's where Junko and a blindfold comes in. Whoever isn't busy with Andrei will have their feet cleaned by good ole' Junko here. A little tongue bath will make it impossible even for our little blinded doggy here to figure out which one of us is dominating him."

Junko made a loud mewing sound that was muffled by Nicole shoving her toes into her mouth.

"Stop it!" Mariel screamed. "She's our sister. We only treat outsiders like this, not family."

"And it's only for that reason that I'm not demanding she sucks my toes. It's for her own good. Junko was born when our family was already thriving, she has no idea what sacrifices were made, what our mother had to do and what she taught us. She needs to go through the same struggle that we went through if she's ever going to be as strong as us."

The sisters continued fighting as I laid on my back watching Junko. I was equally excited and frightened by the plans that were being made. It sounded like heaven but it was coming at the cost of hurting the only sister who had been nice to me instead of treating me like an object. I loved feet more than anyone and could not imagine a scenario in which I would protest having to lick them. But I also knew that my kink wasn't for anyone. Heck, it wasn't for most people which was why I kept it such a secret. Junko had been so shy with letting me worship her own feet, I could not imagine how demeaning it would be for her to have to lick her sisters'.

"Andrei," Junko whispered as Nicole and Mariel continued to go at it. "You have to choose Mariel." Her words were muffled as she had a mouth full of Nicole's toes and had to speak out of the side of her mouth.

I can't believe what I said next, but I felt like I didn't have a choice.

"I can't, Junko. I'm not going to play their game if it means you'll get hurt."

It was a strange sight, Junko looked grateful for my kindness her eyes widened and new tears formed in the corner of her eyes. All the while she had a beautiful and unwanted foot in her mouth, moving back and forth to rub against her tongue. It was a sight I had never imagined seeing yet one that turned me on, my dick hard as it was before. Without warning Junko's head was lifted off the ground, carried by Nicole's feet until she was sitting halfway up.

"It's agreed then," Nicole announced, informing us of Mariel's agreement to proceed with her originally proposed plan. "Junko, start licking and make sure to clean every inch of our soles. Wouldn't want an unfair fight would we?"

I'll never forget how Junko looked then, as she turned back to look at me. It was one of utter desperation as the corners of her mouth quivered with Nicole's foot sticking out the center of it.

"Please," she asked.

Nicole removed her feet from Junko's mouth and sandwiched her face between them with her soles. Misunderstand her plea as protest, she angrily dragged her younger sister's head around, causing her to stumble on her knees.

"You've got to be kidding me," Nicole said. "Even if you're a little dumb you have to know by now I always get what I want. Now lick my fucking feet before I kick the shit out of you!"

Junko did as she was ordered, lapping Nicole's feet with quick and short licks, wincing the entire time. I hoped that her older sister would spare her some of the humiliation but I should have known better based on how she had treated me. Nicole constantly changed the spot she had Junko lick, prioritizing the cleaning of her feet over to spare her sister any moments of degradation. She even encouraged her to stop looking so miserable, citing that many would kill just for this opportunity. Of course she was right, despite the circumstances I even found myself a little envious as Junko was forced to start slurping in-between each toe.

Mariel and I sat there watching but Nicole wouldn't even afford us that once she realized.

"Dog, this isn't a show. Mari, at least make him massage your feet until Junko is done cleaning me up. You've got to make use of him otherwise there's no point in keeping him."

Mariel didn't say anything but stretched her legs toward me. Her feet were still socked and I looked up at her, unsure if I should remove them or leave them be.

Nicole snickered at my hesitation. "Make him do it like I taught you."

Mariel lifted a foot just in front of my mouth. "With your teeth," was all she said.

I did as she asked on one foot and then the other. I want to shout to the heavens in joy at the beauty of the pair of bare feet before me, but I couldn't. Not while Junko was next to me being forced to lick clean her sister's feet. It was so frustrating. What would have been one of the hottest moments in my life was instead ruined by the manipulations of the eldest in this deranged family. I'm not sure if Mariel recognized my frustration but it would explain what she did next as she pinched my nose in-between the big and second toe of her left foot. She pulled me by the nose and I followed, sniffing until she let go and shoved her toes in my nostrils. The smell that had dominated me back in her bedroom was refreshed. Not that I would have ever forgotten it, but now it was fresh on my mind.

A loud suction noise echoed throughout the room as Nicole pulled her first foot out of Junko's mouth and held it up for us all to see. It was dripping wet with saliva from top to bottom, Junko had done a great job of making sure it was clean. If the remaining three feet between Nicole and Mariel got the same treatment it would be impossible for even me to discern between them. Poor Junko, she didn't even have a moment to catch her breath as Nicole shoved her other foot in front of her and the cleaning process started all over again. She urged the youngest sister to go faster, citing that the longer she took the easier it would be for me to figure out who was who. At first her pace only increased slightly until she received another foot smack and was warned another would follow if she didn't listen. Even in such a low moment Junko was still trying to help me. The powerlessness that my fetish was bringing me to made me feel so bad.

I couldn't ruminate on my guilt as Mariel presented her bare feet to me. I started kneading her soles, rubbing the bottom of her beautiful and strong feet feeling nostalgic for when we first met at school instead of the usual joy I would have normally felt. Things felt so much simpler then when all I had to worry about was having my fetish exposed by a fellow classmate. Now it felt like I was involved in something much more dark and sinister. My biggest regret was that my love of feet had gotten involved as well. I worried if after tonight was over if I would be able to ever look at them in the same way again.

I stopped as I made a realization. Holding Mariel's feet in my hands I realized that if I wanted to have a shot at controlling my own fate and fulfilling Junko's request now was the time to make sure that was possible. With unfettered access to her two large feet I could study her soles that would be on top of me soon and look for any giveaways that would make it possible to discern her feet from her sister's despite being licked clean by Junko and being blindfolded. My eyes squinted as I took in every detail from the bottom of her heel to the top of her little toe. Her feet were about the same size as Nicole's, if I had to guess only about an inch larger. That would be impossible to differentiate while being smothered and blind. Her skin was a little rougher than her older sister's, wrinkling a bit more as she scrunched them in front of me.

I looked up and she nodded, in just a moment Mariel already completely understood that I was studying them for an advantage. She pushed her right foot forward so I could see it closer. I held her foot in my hand, both the top and the bottom was smooth as all heck and I was having trouble finding anything that would help. She had a small mole on the thickest part of her sole beneath her big toe but it wouldn't be any help as I rubbed my finger over it and failed to find any difference between that part of her skin and the rest of her foot. I used the same method all over the rest of Mariel's foot, even closing my eyes as my fingers danced across her foot, pressing and holding, desperate to find anything that would be a clear indicator of who they belonged to. I just started pressing my thumbs into the top of her toes and against her toenails, hoping there would be something there. That was when Nicole interrupted us.

She held both her sopping wet feet up to Mariel and I. A droplet of Junko's saliva ran down her sole and fell to the ground. I couldn't even imagine how hard and fast she would have had to lick to make that happen. And she was going to have to do it all again for Mariel.

"You're up Mari. And don't even think about half-assing it, Junko. I'm going to closely examine her feet when you're done and if I think there's even a chance of you holding back I'm going to make you start from the top. Doggy, you can look at my feet but no touching. Wouldn't want to undo Junko's work now would we?"

I scooched over and sat beneath Nicole's feet. Taking them in with my eyes I realized was a pointless endeavor. They were just slightly smaller than Mariel's and a little more rounded, making them look cuter but not as athletic. It was a difference I could fully appreciate with all my senses, but when I was blinded and reduced to licking I knew it was going to be impossible to tell them apart. When it came time to decide which foot I wanted to belong to I was going to have to answer from the heart. I decided to take the few minutes that Junko needed to clean Mariel's feet to just take it all in and enjoy it to the best of my ability. I had a beautiful dominatrix stationed above me giving me full permission to not only stare at her feet, but was making an event out of the fact I was going to worship them in a moment. And if that wasn't enough, I was seated next to the most beautiful woman I had ever known as she had her feet licked clean by her younger sister. It was intoxicating.

Mariel did not revel in having her feet worshipped by Junko as Nicole had. In fact, she looked a little repulsed, pulling back and looking away throughout the foot cleaning. Junko remained dutiful, giving the full licks that Nicole had eventually guided her into giving her. Her tongue pressed against each area of Mariel's bare sole, licking upward and then back down. She did this over and over, remaining neutral the entire time. She was about to finish cleaning the first foot without incident before Nicole spoke up.

"Oh Junko, be a dear and make sure to really get her toes. We all know Mariel's tootsies have a special odor on them."

Junko looked up at Nicole. Fearing being reprimanded further she returned her attention to the foot before and started sucking on Mariel's big toe. The slurping sounds were joined in by a sound of surprise from Mariel.

1...345678