All Comments on 'The Best Four Words'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Nice story . I like it. AAAA+++

inka2222inka222212 months ago

2.5 stars. The story started out well, and could have easily been a great 5 star... except he wanted kids and instead settled for a selfish woman who couldn't give him kids but wouldn't release him to find someone younger.

Oh, and being so much older, when he's a bit older he'll be just as lonely as the bitch ex, since he'll be a widower and too old to find someone new.

Also, Tracy apparently was at least a little self-punished. Lucy was not.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Nice job. Good writing & editing. Sorry about all the dip shits that comment on the story as if it actually happened. If they dislike the characters they take it out on the writer. Keep writing, while I don’t always like the story the writing is top notch. Thanks. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok yeah his first wife was a selfish bitch with messed up priorities on vaginal orgasms vs love and marriage. But she told him before cheating and they got a divorce, as she wasn't happy. Yeah she learned he lesson harshly later after two failed marriages. But honestly she is far from the worse loving wife on here. She is a much better person than Lucy, and I doubt that was Lucy and Barbara's first time. Lucy was a cheating bisexual slut. And why are people ripping on Melinda. So what if she is older than he thought. He fell in love with her. Yes herntwo sons are grown up. Isn't her fault she can't have more kids. Grow up people. Stop projecting your won desires. He loves her and she loves him and he is grateful for their many years together and they complete each other. And he has been welcomed into her family and has five grandchildren that he is so happy about.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it just me or do a lot of this author's already old MCs end up with even older women.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars - I am more than happy I lucked out with my first and only wife - more than 1/2 century later we are still joined at the hip - 'til death we do part'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Acceptance. Quiet relief, satisfaction.

Not joining an exotic threescore with ropes and ropes of seven (about a gallon?) As well multiple screaming orgasms that come in a 'six-pack? Age, slowing down.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The impact of the moral of the story

doesn't resonate until it happens to you.

Then you really feel the consequences, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh, puke! Again, another happy ending for poor wimp sissy hubby.

This guy writes like a woman...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are multiple ways the MC could have had a biological child after he married Melinda. It is something he and she should have discussed. If Melinda trull loved him, she would have been the first to raise 3topic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, Hooked, thanks for sharing it. I don’t understand why it’s not rated higher, it certainly should be.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude what is with you and your obsession with much older women? You take the MC, humiliate him repeatedly and then have him marry an old lady even though he wants kids.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Well, that'll teach the size queeens.... maybe. Great story, fun, well written, thank you.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Another great Hooked story. It took three tries, but he got his happy ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous