All Comments on 'The Best Four Words'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
At least there were no cucks

But this was a pretty pedestrian outing for this author. The only real issue I had was when Traci told him she wanted a divorce and threw in the magic words - "we've always been honest with one another". Or some such bullshit. Seems like her "honestly" moment waited 5 plus years to happen. Now his second not-quite-wife that was going to come complete with his very own "Barbie" may have been worth looking at. But that's the horndog's point of view. In the end this was entertaining. That and no cucks is all I look for. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hooked has another good one here. I already knew Traci, even though she didn’t cheat, wasn’t going to work out. I had high hopes for little Lucy, but she did cheat . Melinda, a damned lawyer, is the prize. Surprisingly good story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

It was pretty good; but let’s be honest: if two out of three women cheated on him, he’s the problem.

As for the usual bullshit cheating wife is alone forever trope, it’s overdone.

And if you think any guy, or girl, is going to do 20 or 30 minutes of oral sex....you’re an idiot. The jaw and tongue muscles would be absolutely sore and exhausted. He wouldn’t be able to talk let alone carry in a conversation.

Lastly, the opposite of love isn’t hate: it’s fear. And if you could hate someone so quickly, then you really weren’t in love with them in the first place. If you could picture yourself hurting the person you loved 10 seconds ago, then maybe you shouldn’t be married in the first place.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

There's truth in the insult, "Aw, he's just a big dick!"

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

What a sad story.

Why would he date a woman 13 years older with two fully grown kids? Talk about a massive downgrade.

Why was he showing off pictures of step-grandkids to his ex-wife? It's not like he had any actual biological children. Traci could've remarried a divorced guy with adult kids and been in exactly the same position as him. It's not remotely the same thing as raising children yourself.

stev2244stev2244about 3 years ago

Yeah, another Traci story and a very good one.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Both ended up settling for less, neither had any bio kids, although he was content with his life he settled for less than he could have had, and she looked but never found anyone better than what she gave up. Two losers in my humble opinion.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She loves big cocks and he loves big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He probably wasn't satisfying his first wife as he was too fuckin busy timing himself he paid no attention to her, who the fuck times sex and each part of it?

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

Even if he was never going to buy, you don't turn down a free test drive... I'm sure he could have suffered through at least a night of Lucy and her friend, you know, just to make sure...

Seems there's been a few stories recently talking about love and its opposite, hate; when in fact love and hate are intimate bedfellows, as shown by Linc, you can move from one to the other very quickly. Indifference is the opposite to love, the complete lack of any emotion or feeling to someone and that takes time. I guess even 20 plus years later he still wasn't there or he wouldn't have felt smug about Traci.

Okay story, thanks Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done!

Most IDIOTS here don't even know how close to real life you are with this story.

Nothing to do with ex- ending up unhappy, that is just writer's idea.

Real true is that about 50% of women can't finish with vaginal stimulation ONLY!!!

In other words: NOTHENG BEATS TALENTED FINGERS AND GOOD TANGUE!

PS: Opinions are dime a dozen, numbers don't lie like CUCKS do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nguyen is a Vietnamese name, not Chinese. The character on SNL was a male prostitute, not a male slur.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

With a last name of Nguyen, Lucy should have been Vietnamese, not Chinese, and there is a big difference between the two.

He fucked Traci for twenty minutes, and she still didn’t cum? Maybe that’s a sign that he was speaking too much time on foreplay and wearing her out by the time he got down to fucking. I never met a woman who wouldn’t cum from fucking within ten minutes, but I suppose that it could have been just dumb luck.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

I always enjoy a story by Hook. I hope this is a wake up call for size queens everywhere. Little dicks are in these days! Thanks for posting. I just hope Traci gets it right in the next story. What a bitch. She seems to be a mini Pauline French.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

when you are on, you are are a fantastic read. no nitpicking here

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

like the song says, older women make better lovers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No real man would have turned down the threesome. Just ridiculous.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

She had NINE orgasms, including a shrieking, body shaking explosion, and she's concerned that she didn't get one from intercourse?!?

/

Give her the fucking divorce, and when she gets tired of guys who don't use enough foreplay, and only give her mild orgasms via intercourse, slam the door in her face when she comes back.

/

"Even in my greatest sexual triumph ever, I had a thought about Traci: too bad, bitch!" - Maybe the problem was that Traci's pussy was too loose!

/

How is him catching her in a lesbian affair HIM ruining everything?

/

MAYBE if BEFORE fucking Barbie, she had come to him, said she was bi, and wanted Barbie, AND that he'd get Barbie as well...

/

@Whackdoodle, for all her other faults, Traci DIDN'T cheat on him.

@Anonymous, I agree with you on the need to not use bra sizes. I think too many confuse bra size with bust size; a 38DD means the UNDER the breast measurement is 38 inches, the DD means the the bust size is five inches more, so a 38DD has a 43 inch bust!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Can't find anything to critique in this story. Decent character development (although Traci divorcing for penis size out of the blue is a little over the top) and nice, tight plot lines. Well done Hooked! 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

Wow! Two duds, before he found the diamond of his life.

That was a great, 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So when he last saw Traci his wife would have been 68? Good for him that the sex is still great. Then at 73 his love life is great but I am betting it is "love" and not sex. But still, good for him. Based on the two women after his ex I would say the problem was with her. Maybe she had a "cave" between her legs rather than what the average woman has. I know from experience that can be the case. I dated one girl ( we were 19 so I say girl) for a brief time and even though I think I pleased her she was way more "loose" than the one girl I had before her and all of the others since. She was tall but not a "big girl" by any means.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

At least it ended well for the husband, the old saying "The grass is not always greener on the other side..." applies here. Thanks for the story.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Very, very good, H!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Whackdiddle you're armchair psychology is really flawed. I mean, really flawed! It was a very good story about a very normal man getting involved with two whackdoodle women. The age difference with the third woman was stretching the envelope a little but was still believable. Good characters and a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glenmorangie 12, nice!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Lovely story. I always like it when the good guy wins. 5*****

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

Refreshing story. With all of the total trash in Loving Wives lately it's good to see something that was actually thought out.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Head and shoulders above the crap that's been posted in Loving Wives this week but I really couldn't get into the story. Seemed more of a play by play than an emotionally charged Loving Wives story.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. Only thing, a very little thing and I may well be wrong, but "Lucy Nguyen" sounds more like a Vietnamese American name than a Chinese American name.

.

Sorry if a previous comment might have mentioned this.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Complete story. It was a good read and could serve as a good lesson for some out there.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Could have made a bit more details on Melissa's love for Lincoln and their life together just to accentuate more the loving wife character. Anyways good read from one of my fave authors. Made my day today as these kinds of stories are rare in the new section of LW now a days, full of cuck/wimp stories. Thanks Hooked1957.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it with LW authors and the "big cock" nonsense? Is it too much porn? Not much experience? A teeny weenie? Latent homosexuality? A failure to understand female anatomy? The premise is childish, and, if the the MC has 6" he's longer than 90% of males, white and black, according to a massive peer reviewed study by the the British Journal of Urology. The fascination with big tits is juvenile.

The MC seems to be a bit of a whiny bitch, and he only has "borrowed" grandchildren. Overall, this tale is flat. Hooked normally writes much better than this.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

I always hate "alternative story" suggestions, but my mind goes where it goes, so how about:

When Lucy and Barbie proposed their threesome, he should have locked the door and gave Barbie the best fuck he was capable of, while pointedly ignoring Lucy the whole time. When Lucy inevitably started to complain, he would get dressed and toss them both out the door and out of his life. After getting his rocks off with irresistible Barbie, of course.

Consider it BTB as in Bang The Barbie, a little bit of petty revenge with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Considering the pickings on Lit this morning are slim to none I was hoping for something not innocuous and boring. Unfortunately this wasn't it. It was average at best, and for performing cunnilingus for 20 to 30 minutes, get real. Not only would the tongue and jaw muscles be in pain I know of no woman who can endure orgasm after orgasm and not become overly sensitive. This entire story was so juvenile.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You can see how important communication is in a partnership. After seven years together, he finally learns that his cock is not enough for her. Apart from the fact that according to a study by "Health World Wide" only 25% of all women worldwide have a vaginal orgasm. All others can only orgasm by stimulating the clitoris!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hmmmm . . . . , guess the point of this story is, quality is more important than quantity?

Is that supposed to make all us tiny-dicked guys feel better? Gee, thanks!

Lets see, first things first. If Melinda is 13 years older than him I hope he got Traci's phone number. Sooner or later he's going to want to see if she's still available. And at that age Traci will be grateful for any cock, and some lubricant.

But the whole story is ruined by the reality that Traci was fucking him on their first date, a date arranged just to explore their mutual sexuality. And she didn't realize then, 7 years before a divorce, that he was not sexually adequate for her Mammoth Cave cunt? And it took 7 years for him to find out what a shallow selfish short-sighted moron she was? He deserved the shit she dumped on him for being so detached and obtuse.

But then he did admit his name should have been Cleopatra. So it actually makes some sense.

As far as Traci ending up alone and regretful, what bullshit. She's beautiful, a great fuck, and apparently much wiser; she's learned her lesson. If she's alone its only because you are a harsh selfish author who decided to condemn her to celibacy in her late middle age. You prick. What would a few more words describing how she finally settled down with an older tiny-dicked guy (see, we have our uses) who she adored. Or at least she faked adoring him for his money. Yeah, on second thought leave the size queen whore lonely and regretful.

Glad he found a woman who is smart enough to marry a man who won't drop dead on her in their senior years. Overall a decent story.

Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Well this was weird and entertaining.

Thanks!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Nice story, zipping through one man’s love life. The first wife was amazingly self-absorbed. Didn’t really see how he could feel so betrayed by his bisexual fiancée to blow that one up. He will be a widower in a few years; maybe Traci will still be waiting in the wings. Odd to have a lawyer be the “girl with a heart of gold” for a change.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

Great job. Thanks for posting an enjoyable diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What was her first clue?

Trading a big cock for love, family, growing old together, family vacations, etc. ya know, all the obvious stuff. Of course, if you had him tell her stuff like that when she asked for the divorce, that would have pretty much ended the story right then and there.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

Nice. Really enjoyed this one. Thank you.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 3 years ago

A great little story, we enjoyed all the characters except Traci. Thank you.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago

Good story Hooked thank you. Still laughing at HDK's comment...and rolling my eyes at some others. Impossible to do oral for 20 -30 minutes said one, you ain't trying. Another one about mc being a loser because he ended up with an older woman with kids....ffs there's some seriously shallow people out there, seems irrelevant that he was very happy.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nice story. Good read.

As for the poster below with this little gem " Didn’t really see how he could feel so betrayed by his bisexual fiancée to blow that one up" She cheated on him...let me repeat she CHEATED on him. Who knows, maybe he would have enjoyed it if she brought it up first, before she CHEATED on him. Maybe he just wouldnt want to share his wife with any other sexual partner but we'll never know as she ruined their trust by CHEATING on him.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

Not a lot, and this rubish is not what I have come to expect from the "Loving Wives" section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, this is the prelude to a real story, right? When will it be posted?

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Probably a lot more truth here than most would care to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why did he tell Traci about his grandkids when he has none, just like her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good.... *****

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
@ANON ‘...first clue’

If Hubby had told her that (although few guys would dredge up that generalization ... Sweetie’s Mom mighta been able to help out there) Sweetie would not have paid any attention to it! It is a generalization which is also likely to be only slightly true. Unless Sweetie is attracted to guys with that kinda personality trait, and just weeds out the pencil-dicks.

5*

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

Great story!! It's nice to see karma working the right way. 7stas, only cause it took him two hot chicks with no brains to get lucky. Also, I can't count. The Bear approves. Once we were siting in the living room, and my oldest daughter was doing a college assignment. She had to interview her parents about what attracted them to each other. I was watching T.V., and told her the standard husband answer: "She was cute, kind, she listened, and she never talked down to people." She asked my wife, and she said" He made me laugh." I still haven't lived thaat one down. 50 years together- I haven't killed her yet. .....YET!

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it with all these guys wanting to keep getting married.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

REED RICHARDS... You've had sex with women before? Most of us here thought you were gay

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

The most amazing thing about the story is the number of people here who think this is actually a good story.

.

It's juvenile it's moronic it's irrational and it's pathetic

.

Entire opening is bizarre and juvenile and laughable. I am I it's so bad the author should probably go to jail. Allegedly this manner performing her world's greatest oral sex and giving his wife continuous Earth shattering never ending orgasms. And then the wife drops his bomb on him.?!

.

How is that remotely believable but any person after that Intense prolong sexual activity with their partner would then turn around and say by the way you are absolutely worthless in bed?

.

Even worse is the husband's reaction to that . Phe seems to be upset that he has wasted his time with this woman is married for the past 5 years. While that we action is understandable the problem here is at the wife is revealed to be totally psychotic and the unbelievable sociopath. The wife goes out of her way to ntentionally inflict that much emotional and psychological harm Seconds after intense intimate sexual activity.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Good fantasy with a lesson

Very good story imbued with good lessons.

Your story, your universe, your fantasy. Forget the naysayers, I clearly see your points. I read you loud and clear.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Cool story, Mr. 1957. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to your next. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seriously? Why does anyone think this is a good story? He seems so desperate to get married that he just comes across as pathetic. That's the real reason he keeps getting dumped. The penis/lesbian trope is just an excuse to make him feel better about himself.

superdandy123superdandy123about 3 years ago

great story, liked the little twist with Lucy and the satisfying ending.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Better be careful swinging a 73 year old woman. You know osteoporosis and all?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

13 years difference. When she is old he will want out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best BTB endings are when the protagonist lives a good life after dumping the cheating wife. The wife who lives alone in a lonely bed and by chance she bumps into her ex and his loving family. 10 years latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shame he didnt have any biological kids or raised any when they were children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was pathetic. He should have a special sign to wear: "Kick me, I'm a Loser."

Let's see, he sees his ex with a boyfriend and says: "I had a great woman," I replied in little more than a whisper. "She just had a particular requirement that I couldn't live up to." Traci blushed and her boyfriend smirked.

Then, years later, he meets her again: "At 56, she knew she still had it, and she knew I agreed with her. I blushed red when I looked back at her eyes, realizing she had watched me appraising her. "I will take that as a compliment, Lincoln," she said happily."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bullshit! What man wouldn’t want a permanent MFF which included a drop dead gorgeous woman like Barbie! He should have married Lucy because got. Barbie as well. No you have him marrying an old lady who will be crap in bed in 20 years due to osteoporosis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
He should have fucked Barbie

"And then I went and ruined everything"

He didn't ruin anything, it is nonsensical to say, obviously it was Lucy's cheating that did it.

Though the wedding was of course cancelled, that shouldn't have stopped him from fucking them both so he could try out Barbie, most men would have, even if it ended up closer to hate fucking.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

Kinda a downer that he ended up with someone so old so he couldn't have his own children.

And twenty years later would make her 68, not exactly a sexy age for a guy so much younger.

Doesn't feel like much of a victory. I would suggest changing that part to make her younger.

Or better yet have fourth time be the charm, them not having children since he wants them, should have been a deal breaker.

Would also create a bit of symmetry, "fourth time, four best words"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bad story .

You made the poor bastard settle down and never have children of his own .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Age, beauty and love have NO connection and trust me and you can certainly love children (and grandchildren) who don't share the same blood. The sexiest two women I know I would give anything to spend the rest of my life with - one is 15 years younger than me, the other 15 years older. Thank you Hooked, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loser man had to find an aunty for himself...how sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Despite what some of the commenters say it was still a pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bull! Melinda is now 73! He is 60! At 73 she is putting out much since she cares more about her grandkids than her “hot” husband. Melinda does even cum anymore! Never marry an older woman unless you like sleeping by yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a 72 year old male. My wife is 65. And we still manage to get it on very well, thank you, at least three time a week. Which is three times a week more than a lot of the Anonymous wankers. So enjoy you stupidity....and Rosie and her five sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he is now 55 and Melinda is 68. I don’t see Melinda being very agile for sex now! He could break her bones now that Melinda has osteoporosis! He choose unwisely.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

I thought the story was good however I still felt very sorry for the first wife. Trying to do it the right way, she screwed up. I would’ve made him a widow and reunite them.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Commenters' Consensus

...seems to be the MC should have abandoned his principles and boned Barbie. Yeah, I don't agree. On any other day of the week such a flipflop in a character would have brought out the knives.

Good shortie, Hooked. Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One in the hand is worth more than 100 big dicks in the bush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another uninformed writer..... most and I mean most, women prefer average sized penises of 5 to 6 inches. Large ones hurt. This is fact. Foreplay, fingers and tongue complete orgasmic process for women.... get a life all you who think big dicks are best.. and the BBC is a myth. White or black, the average size erect dick is the same.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Big dicked guys are usually DICKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Consistent

You show great consistency in writing whining losers. It's a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

annie from a month ago - you whine about Hooked writing about what? Thanks Hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the first story on the subject from this guy. I'm beginning to think the author is a 3-inch wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER WEAK WIMP MALE CHARACTER BY A CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would not have talked to Traci. Or, would have guided jer to walk outside, happening to pause at a busstop and chatting there, looking up the street not and then. When asked, Why do you keep looking? Just watching for the bus to come... and let it dawn on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale. LP

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I wish you would stop cutting and pasting about the Asian woman once was enough change the record 🙏 please, nice story again

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Wow!! Great Story.. I loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. The kind of selfish, fuck-all-of-you guy that dances and pisses on other peoples' graves. Fuck your story, and fuck you, asshole. Too bad you got lucky.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Good story. I didn't see any avenue of revenge on his first wife. she was a size queen and she wasn't going to climax through penetration and was too stupid to realize that she had a great unselfish partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he missed an opportunity to use the classic retort “maybe the problem is that your vagina is too big”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have told Traci. Maybe if you did not have a cave for a pussy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I am sorry, really sorry, Lincoln." - The question is, is she really sorry for hurting him, or sorry that it didn't work out for her.

\

I'm a man, so I can't speak to how women's orgasms vary by time, but for me, an orgasm physically feels the same, whether its from intercourse or jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Traci did the decent thing, the guy is an asshole. As are most commenters here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no decency in a slut. Fucking all and sundry in search for the ultimate dick has never been a recipe for love nor happiness beyond a nights span.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know in these stories, at the end, the characters are raving about the incredible sex they at 65 - 70 years old are having…..6-7 orgasms and on and on. Yeah and I’m the tooth fairy. ……it is not so. Things still do work but not like that……try dividing by 6 or 7……..for both parties and never for some old women….they don’t have viagra. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two lesbians generally orgasm with each other via touching with fingers, lips and tongue. Additionally there is direct pressure on the vagina against body parts including the other lover’s vagina…….no penetration here but direct clitoral pressure. Penetration of itself without pressure on the clitoris does not produce orgasm. After a few millions years of evolution selecting 5.5 to 6.0 inches erect as average penis size the size queen is a clear psychological phenomenon. Evolution trends toward reproductive success………yet no trend toward 9 inch cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anon saying Traci was right…fuck a cactus

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous