The Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were back in my room, I closed the door and laid with Joey on the bed. Any awkward feeling, I had was gone when I laid next to him and rested my head on his chest as he put his arm around me to almost cuddle me into him. After a while, Joey said, 'I guess that means we won't be fucking again tonight then?'

'Why?' I almost slapped him on the chest as I pushed myself away from him.

'We can't do anything while your Mom is downstairs,' he said.

'Can you hear that?' I paused until he could he hear the noise coming from the living room downstairs. 'Mom doesn't watch TV, she listens to the radio and has it pretty loud, she wouldn't hear me if I happened to be screaming.'

'As loud as that music is downstairs, it would still feel really strange to be having sex while she's downstairs,' he wasn't giving in, so it was time to up my game.

I climbed out of bed and slowly pulled off my joggers before climbing back into bed, 'so you're telling me you don't want to fuck my ass again?' I toyed with him.

'Don't,' he said laughing.

I slowly reached my hand down his body until I found his crotch, taking his already hardening cock into my hands through his jeans. 'I think your cock is telling me a different story.' I unzipped his jeans for the second time today and pulled his cock out and gently started stroking it. He moaned his appreciation as his cock grew a little more and was now fully erect. I moved my head and began kissing his neck which was driving him wild. And soon I was kissing my way down his body until his cock was in front of my mouth and I quickly took him to the back of my throat.

Joey let out a light moan as I started to work his cock, the slight taste of cum from earlier in the day was still on the end of his dick. I placed the head of his cock just inside my mouth and then started to bob up and down whilst jerking his shaft with a free hand. Joey was now moaning very quietly, trying his best not to let himself go to much in case we were heard.

'You want to cum deep in my ass this time?' I teased him, still jerking his cock.

'Fuck, you're naughty,' he moaned through gritted teeth.

'You didn't answer the question though, did you?' I smiled, looking him dead in the eye.

'Argh, fuck,' he moaned again. 'Of course, I want to cum inside you.'

I laughed, seeing how desperately he was trying not to make any noise. Luckily, my bed wasn't a noisy one. Today was the first time I'd ever had sex in it, so the creaking hadn't started yet, and it wasn't against any walls to make banging noises once we start fucking again. I went back to work on his cock again, deepthroating him numerous times before stopping to catch my breath. My own dick was rock hard again, every time I went down on a man, I realised that this is where I was meant to be. I could see Joey had fistfuls of the bedsheets in his hands as I now slowly teased him, running my tongue up the underside of his shaft before dropping lower and taking his balls into my mouth.

'How much longer do I have to suck your dick before you're begging me to sit on it?' I asked him.

'We can't,' he said quietly again.

I frowned at him, before climbing on top of him and let his hard cock rub up and down the crack of my ass through my panties. 'Are you sure?'

'Fuck,' he muttered. 'There's nothing more I'd like to do right now than pound you into the bed.'

I jumped off him and laid down next to him on my front, 'well do it then,' I smirked at him.

He looked at me, then looked around as if he was considering the situation. Joey then got up off the bed and walked over to the bedroom door and opened it slightly, you could still hear the music blasting out from the radio downstairs. He closed the door again and looked at me, I was just lying on the bed shaking my booty at him. Then, his jeans were gone, left in a pile behind the door. His hard cock was sticking out in front of him as he looked in the top drawer before grabbing the lube and coming back over to the bed.

Joey playfully slapped my ass as quietly as he could, before grabbing hold of both cheeks. 'Can I take these off?' He'd already hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties before he started taking them off. They briefly got caught on my own hard cock before they were also discarded to the floor. He popped the lube open, and the cold sensation hit me as he started rubbing it around my asshole and slowly inserting a finger. I managed to stop myself moaning as he finger fucked me for a couple of minutes. Once he withdrew his fingers, I felt his weight on top of me on the bed.

'Fuck,' I looked over my shoulder at him. 'I love being fucked in this position; I feel so submissive.'

He didn't respond, just lined his cock up with my ass and gently pushed himself inside me for the second time today. I pushed my head into my pillow and let out a long groan as he started thrusting himself in and out of my ass. He kept the pace slow, just in case we started making too much noise, but I don't think that was helping me. The slow movements meant I felt every inch of him and that he was spending a lot more time making contact with my prostate when he fucked me. I wanted nothing more than to start moaning and forcing myself back against his dick, but I just knew in this situation that I couldn't.

'Oh my god,' I mouthed silently. 'Your dick feels so good inside me.' Joey then drove his dick deep and hard inside me and I moaned a lot louder than I perhaps should've done.

'Ssshhhh,' Joey reminded me quickly.

'What do you expect when you're fucking me this good?' I whispered back as he pushed his dick as deep as he could. 'Fuck, that's so good,' I moaned.

Joey quickly put his hand in front of my mouth and covered it so I couldn't make any more noise. Then he resumed his fucking. His massive dick going in and out of my ass repeatedly and me trying to scream through the hand that was covering my mouth. The friction from my cock rubbing against the sheet beneath me was also tipping me towards the edge, if he kept this up, I was going to cover my sheets in cum. But then he stopped. I turned my head towards him and saw him looking at himself in the long mirror that was hung on the back of my door.

'Can you ride dick quietly?' He asked me and I nodded weakly to say yes, even though I knew I couldn't. 'I want you to ride me then, facing the mirror so you can watch yourself getting fucked.'

I didn't argue, I just did as I was told. Joey moved first, obviously, and positioned himself on the bed so he was looking into the mirror. I moved gingerly, my legs feeling jelly like as I climbed on top of him. I faced away from him and lowered my ass down onto his dick. Leaning forward, I had my feet planted near to his knees and then placed my hands on his shins for balance and started to bounce up and down. I bit my lip so I wasn't making any noise. All you could hear now was the sound of his dick going into my ass. Words couldn't possibly describe the pleasure I was feeling, the fact my cock had gone soft wasn't telling the true story. I felt like I could cum at any moment. It felt like something was building deep inside me.

Joey had his hands all over my ass, and kept lightly spanking me. 'Lean back,' Joey said to me. 'I want to fuck you properly.'

I moved myself so that I was now leaning backwards. My hands were now behind me, and I moved without taking his cock out of my ass. As I went backwards, his dick pressed against my prostate and stayed there, slightly rubbing against it. I thought I was going to cream myself there and then.

Joey started to fuck me again, thrusting himself into me quicker this time and with less concern for the noises he was making as his balls slapped against my body. 'That's better,' he said. 'I can see you reactions in the mirror now to getting fucked.' I could see him looking at me, so I smiled at him.

'I'm gonna fill you with cum, you want that don't you?' He started dirty talk, which I wasn't expecting.

'Oh god yes, I need it.' I said a little louder than I should have.

'You might want to keep your voice down,' he said. 'You don't want Mommy coming up and seeing her son being filled by a big dick, do you?'

'Fuck no,' I said trying to keep my breathing under control. 'She better not cock block me before I get that big load.'

Joey laughed. 'Look at your little dick flopping around. Are you not enjoying yourself?'

'I fucking love it,' I told him. 'My dick feels like it could explode at any moment.'

After that Joey stopped talking and moved us to the end of the bed so he could plant his feet on the floor, and I did the same. I placed my hands on the bed as he continued to fuck me without even stopping once we moved. He fucked me like this for a few minutes, and eventually I couldn't take anymore and reached for my own dick. I quickly got myself fully hard and continued to stroke myself, head back, eyes closed and enjoying the feeling of his dick. Then it felt like more light was starting to come into the room and the music was getting slightly louder.

'I thought you might like some cookies... fuck...,' I opened my eyes, and my Mom was stood in the doorway to my bedroom, blocking her eyes.

'Mom, GET OUT,' I shouted as Joey pushed me away from him and grabbed for a pillow to protect his modesty. I did my best to protect myself with my hands.

'Sorry,' she shouted back and closed the door quickly.

'Shit,' Joey had his hands on his head. 'What the fuck just happened?'

'I'm so sorry,' I quickly told him, thinking he was going to be angry.

'Ha,' he smiled. 'I knew something would go wrong,' he said laughing.

'She never bakes, so fuck knows what she was doing tonight.'

'Don't worry about it,' he seemed calm. 'I'd rather it was your Mom catching us than mine.'

'It's killed the mood though hasn't it,' I said laughing before getting dressed again. Joey got dressed as well and quietly left without encountering my Mom.

I could only avoid it for so long and walked through to get a drink, Mom was sat around the kitchen table having a glass of wine and looking on her phone.

'Mom,' I started before she cut me off.

'Don't, it's my fault. I should've knocked. I'm sorry.' I was taken aback. 'How long has this been going on for?'

'This was the first time,' I told her, she looked at me suspiciously. 'Honestly Mom, it was.'

'As long as your happy and safe, I'd rather you were doing it under this roof than some strange persons.'

'I guess that makes us even now anyway,' I said smirking at her.

'What do you mean?' She went a little red in the face.

'I came home early from Uni one day and saw you having sex on the sofa. I had to make myself scarce because I didn't know what to do, so that means I've caught you, and you've caught me. So, we're even,' I turned and headed back towards my room.

'James,' she called me back. I knew I'd pushed it too far. 'I'm on a late shift next Saturday, won't be home probably till Sunday morning.'

'Okay Mom,' walking away thinking I'd got away with it and wondering why she felt the need to tell me now what she was doing next weekend. Only when I was halfway up the stairs did it click, she was dropping hints about when the house would be free next.

I didn't contact Joey over the next couple of days. He seemed okay about everything when he left, but I didn't want him to think I was pestering him or being over the top. The next time I saw him was at lunch in between lectures at University. Neither of us mentioned what had happened a few days ago, which was good. And he wasn't avoiding me which gave me hope that we might be able to do it again on Saturday.

'So, I hope what happened the other day doesn't affect us going forward,' I approached the subject tentatively.

'What do you mean?'

'I just hope that we'll get another chance, to you know, get together sometime,' I looked down at my food.

'Of course not, we still have unfinished business,' I looked up at him and he smirked at me.

'I'm happy you said that' a smile breaking out across my face. 'So, how about Saturday?'

'Saturday?' Confusion etched across his face.

'Yeah,' I replied. 'Mom is at work in the afternoon and is doing the night shift and won't be home till Sunday morning.'

'Really?' The confusion soon turned to excitement.

'Yeah, so you want to come round?'

'Absolutely,' he quickly replied.

'Good, I've got something special planned for you.' I said nothing more about it other than to tell him that I'd text him when he could come round. The special something, I had planned was something I'd wanted to do for a long time, but never had the courage to do so. But for some reason, I really thought Joey would appreciate it. I wanted to dress up as a schoolgirl... I know not very creative is it. I still had a few days to plan it out and I couldn't wait.

Over the next few days, I ordered everything I needed online. I got a very short plaid skirt, a white blouse that I could button up and turn into a crop top, a crop black cardigan, some new white lingerie, and a pair of thigh high white socks. For the first time ever, I was going to put make-up on as well. I'd looked online for basics ways to make myself look more feminine and practiced two or three times a day until Saturday finally came around. When it was finally time to get ready, I knew it was going to take me some time. Mom came in my room shortly after 4pm and told me that she was going, she had her overnight bag over her shoulder, and I quickly looked out my window as I watched her drive away.

Straight away, I jumped in the shower and shaved my body as smooth as it would go. I'd nailed how to do that now, so when I cleaned myself thoroughly and moisturised my hairless body, it felt amazing. Next, I stood in front of the mirror on the back of my door and applied some light make-up, finishing it with a red lipstick which I loved. Finally, it was time to put the outfit together. I found my new white lace lingerie, first stepping into the panties which had a Brazilian style and then I slipped on the white bralet to match. When I'd pulled the white socks on, I quickly stood in the mirror and took a photo which showed the best angle of my ass and sent it to Joey on snapchat, telling him to come round.

I knew it would take him around 10 to 15 minutes to walk round to my house, so that gave me time to slip into the skirt which stopped at the top of my thighs and was easy enough to flip up if Joey wanted quick access. I put the top on, buttoned it up and then tied it just below my chest, so my bra was still a little visible. By the time I was tying my hair up into pig tails there was a knock at the door, so I quickly through on my little cardigan and ran downstairs. I opened the door and peaked my head around it, keeping my outfit hidden, as I watched Joey's eyes light up when he saw me.

'Well... are you coming in or what?' I asked him when he stood staring at me. After he finally stepped past me and into the house, I closed the door behind me.

He turned and faced me, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. 'Fucking hell, you look amazing he said. He was wearing joggers, t-shirt and a sweatshirt and I could've sworn I could see a bulge forming in his pants straight away. 'So, this was the special something you had lined up?'

'It was, do you like?' I asked him giving a little twirl and probably showing him what I had on underneath at the same time.

He stopped me as I spun back to facing him and put his hands on my hips. He looked me in the eye, smiled and then asked, 'can I kiss you?'

'Only if you want to,' I told him. And just as I finished what I was saying, his lips were on mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I immediately felt like I was floating. I had one of my legs out like they do in the movies as his hands moved to my ass. He continued to kiss me for what felt like forever, I could feel my own getting harder and could definitely feel the massive bulge from his dick pressing into me.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally broke off the kiss. 'Are you going to take me upstairs or what?' He smiled at me and then picked me up with ease. I'd never noticed how strong he was, but he threw me over his shoulder and then headed for the stairs, my ass now exposed as he spanked me until we made it to my room, and he dropped me on the bed.

I didn't want to waste any time, I was down on my knees and tugging at his joggers. He didn't have underwear on underneath and his cock soon bounced out. I pulled his joggers all the way off and moved them out of the way. I took his cock in my hand and slowly moved my hand up and down, 'I hope you last longer than you did last time,' I said cheekily.

'I jerked myself off this morning I was that horny thinking about today,' he said quickly.

'So, you should be ready for a long session then?'

'I think the question is are you ready for a longer session?' He replied looking down at me and running his fingers through my hair.

I didn't respond, just smiled, and then took the head of his cock into my mouth, never breaking eye contact until he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I closed my own eyes to, and focused on sucking his dick. I twirled my tongue around the head of his cock a few times before taking every inch of him into my mouth, doing my best not to gag. I didn't need to see him to know whether I was doing a good job, he was much more vocal today and was letting me know just how well I was sucking his dick.

'Fuck you're so good at sucking dick,' he would moan. 'No-one has ever sucked my dick better than you do.'

I don't know if he was being genuine or just wanted me to stay down between his legs, sucking his dick. But I wasn't bothered, I just kept doing what I was doing and then, occasionally, I would play with his balls, before letting his dick fall from my mouth and working my way down to his balls and sucking on them gently. I even ventured a little lower and licked his taint, he seemed to enjoy this more than I thought he would. When I went back to deepthroating his cock, I could feel him starting to move, thrusting himself forwards whenever his dick was close to coming out of my mouth. I sat still, and let him fuck my face. He placed his hand on my head and went to town on my throat, I couldn't explain the noises that were coming out of my mouth and after a little while, I needed to stop and catch my breath.

'Do you want to climb on the bed?' He asked me when I was trying to steady my breathing. 'Get yourself on all fours for me.' I stood in front of him, but before I could move, he slowly started to undress me. He pulled the cardigan off and quickly discarded that and the blouse I was wearing. He pulled the cups of my bra down and dived headfirst at one of my nipples. This wasn't something I'd ever found erotic, but the way he was nibbling, licking, and sucking on my nipple had me whimpering and moaning.

'Oh fuck, that feels so good,' I said reaching for my cock and stroking it through the front of my panties.

When he finally stopped, I was a hot mess. He reached under my skirt until he found my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them on one side before climbing onto the bed with my ass dangling over the end, my panties still hanging off one of my feet. Joey dropped to his knees behind me and started to play with my cock slowly, which was another surprise to me. Then he started to lick my taint just like I was doing to him and again I was moaning. I didn't think this could get any better but then he started to tongue my ass. When he started licking my ass, he didn't stop playing with my dick which was now rock hard and begging for some sort of release.

'Oh my god,' I whimpered. 'What are you doing to me? You don't have to...'

He moved his face away from my ass, 'I'm doing it because I want to, anything I do to you tonight is because I want to. I want you to feel just as much pleasure as I do when you're sucking my cock and letting me fuck you.'