The Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't ask any more questions, I just let him get back to doing what he wanted to do. This time, he let go of my cock and spread my ass cheeks wide so he could tongue me even better. He worked his tongue around my asshole before licking gently against the entrance, making me twitch and tremble with pleasure. I could just feel myself relaxing underneath the movement of his tongue, it almost felt like my asshole was just opening to him and if he really tried, he could probably fuck me without lube, but that was never a risk I was going to take. Joey again stopped tonguing my ass which made me let out a whimper of disappointment. Joey was moving around behind me until I heard him open the drawer and come back to where I was again. Then he started smearing my ass in lube before pushing his fingers inside me. Whilst he had a finger in my ass, he started to play with my cock again and he kept going until he had three fingers inside me.

'Oh god,' I moaned uncontrollably as he found my prostate and kept rubbing against it. 'I need your dick inside me, please will you fuck me now? Please!'

Joey laughed from behind me as he started to slowly pull his fingers out. 'Seen as though you asked so nicely,' he said. 'How could I refuse.' He opened the lube again before covering his cock.

He held onto my hip with one hand and lined his cock up with my ass with the other. Then he slowly pushed himself forwards until the head of his cock popped through my sphincter and I let out a long groan which was filled with relief now that I had his cock inside me. Once his dick was far enough inside me that it wouldn't slip out, he placed his other on my other hip and started to thrust. I was now officially in heaven. Being fucked and being able to express myself through moans and noises was what I'd wanted to happen with Joey, and now it was. He was relentless in his fucking, sometimes he was even pushing me further onto the bed as he started to fuck me harder.

'Oh, fuck yes,' I screamed as he continued to drive his cock deep inside me.

'I love... ugh... your... ugh... fucking... dick...' I moaned at him in between thrusts. He grabbed a hold of my pigtails and pulled them back, using them as a handle as he plunged his cock deep inside me and held it there for a minute or so.

He then pulled his dick out completely, 'come here,' he said as he pulled me towards him and to my feet. I was then walked over to my door and told to assume the position, my panties finally coming off completely. I bent over slightly, sticking my ass out towards him as he lubed up again and his dick was inside me once again. The height difference between us wasn't ideal for this position but he managed to crouch himself down a little bit to make it work. My face was pressed against the mirror as he fucked me until he pulled me back, again using my long hair to his advantage.

'Look at that cock slut in the mirror,' he taunted me. 'He just loves having his ass filled with cock.'

'I do,' I couldn't argue with him, I could only agree and whimper.

'Look at your own dick, rock hard and bouncing around in front of you,' I looked down and hadn't been paying attention but now realised that I'd stayed hard while he fucked me.

Joey then pushed me forward so my whole body was against the mirror, my dick stuck between my body and the glass. I moaned again with my head pinned against the wall and Joey's right behind me. His big dick was now sliding in and out of my ass with ease. I was so submissive when he was fucking me, now I knew how strong he was, made me feel even more attracted to him. 'How should I fuck you next?' He whispered in my ear as he slowed his pace down, making sure that I could feel every inch of his dick. 'Do you like it when I'm in control?'

'Fuck yes, fuck me however you want,' I told him.

I heard him snigger behind me before he pulled his dick out from my ass with a pop and I could feel my hole staying slightly open after he'd done so. Joey then spun me round and told me to hold on as he picked me up with ease. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pushed me against the wall so he could get some leverage whilst he put his cock back inside me. Once it was inside me, he hooked his hands behind my knees and started to bounce me up and down.

'Does that feel good?' He asked me now that our faces were so close, we were almost touching.

'FUCK, yes it feels good,' I told him and then leaned in to kiss him. It was less of a kiss though and more me moaning into his mouth as he made me ride his cock.

I was impressed with his stamina and even more so his strength. He didn't seem to be struggling at all to hold me up and continued to fuck me like this for at least 10 minutes. I was helpless as he continued to bounce me up and down on his dick and I helped whenever I could by trying to move my body. I hadn't even noticed that my bedroom curtains were wide open, and it was still broad daylight outside. It didn't seem like anyone was watching but that doesn't mean someone wasn't at some point.

Eventually when Joey put me back down on the floor and directed me to the bed, I quickly nipped over and pulled the curtains across before anybody started trying to watch what we were up to. I laid down on the bed on my back before Joey flipped me over onto my front and mounted me. It was obvious we wanted to fuck me in the prone bone position again and soon he was balls deep whilst I gripped onto the bed sheets, my screams of pleasure echoing around my room along with the sound of his balls slapping against my taint.

'Oh god yes, keep fucking me like that,' I kept telling him.

'That's it, fuck me, don't stop, oh god, please don't stop,' I kept moaning.

My cock was rubbing against the inside of my skirt, and it was driving me closer and closer to an orgasm every time he fucked me. I couldn't move either, Joey's weight had me pinned to the bed, my arms were grabbing handfuls of the bed sheets and whenever Joey wanted to hear me moan, he'd pull my hair back and lift my head from the bed and hear me scream with delight.

'Oh yes, fuck me like that... if you keep fucking me like that, you're gonna make me fucking cum.' This encouraged Joey and he fucked me faster and harder than I've ever been fucked before. 'Oh god yes, I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna cum.' And just when I thought I was going to be tipped over the edge, Joey stopped fucking me and I let out a groan of disappointment as the feeling that was building inside was stopped. 'What? Why?' I said all confused.

'Just fucking turn over,' Joey said and spun me again, and I was on my back.

He grabbed one of my pillows and had me lift the bottom of my back off the bed so he could place it underneath me. Then he held my legs apart and pushed his dick back inside me and started to fuck me again. As he fucked me my dick started to go soft again, but the pleasure was still immense. Joey started to climb onto the bed and as he did, he pushed my knees towards my chest and when he got them to where he wanted them, he pushed his dick inside me, and I felt a wave of pleasure drive through my body.

'That's the fucking spot. Don't fucking move now,' I screamed as he started to fuck me in the exact position we were. The feeling inside continued to build, every movement he made was making contact with my prostate. It continued to build, and I was screaming every time. I didn't have to worry about my Mom hearing me, but I think the neighbour six doors down might've have heard. The feeling then turned into the overwhelming need to pee but before I could say anything, my cock started to leak pre cum like a tap.

'I think I'm cumming,' I moaned. 'Oh fuck, I'm definitely cumming.' I looked down and watched as my flaccid cock started to jerk and cum was shooting out all over the skirt and my stomach. My body went through a full orgasm as well, a warm feeling washed throughout my body and as Joey fucked me through my orgasm, my body started to tense and shake.

Joey saw this as an opportunity and grabbed my legs and held them against his shoulders as he continued to fuck me. 'Are you ready for me to fill you up?' He started to say in between him trying to catch his own breath.

'Yes please, fill me up.' I pleaded with him, everything now feeling a bit more sensitive.

'Arghhh fuck... I'm cumming... fuck yes... arghh... fuck...' Joey grunted as he started to cum in my ass. He continued to fuck me through his orgasm, and I felt the warmth and wetness of his load as it filled me, and it filled me deep. Joey slowed his pace down, and continued to slowly fuck me until he'd put every drop of cum into my ass.

'Can you pass my panties quickly when you pull out, please? I don't want to leak everywhere,' I said laughing and still trying to process what had just happened. Joey did grab my panties and helped me back into them quickly, making sure that any leakage onto the bed was minimal. Then we just laid there.

'That was fucking hot,' Joey said. 'I didn't know you could do that, you know, cum while it's soft and not being touched.'

'Neither did I,' I said laughing. 'Am I the best fuck you've ever had?' I asked him turning and cuddling into his chest.

'Without a doubt,' he said. 'You'll be my only fuck now.'

Once we'd both recovered, we got changed. I started sorting out some tea for us and let Joey take over whilst I went into the shower and cleaned up and then he showered whilst I kept an eye on things. When I got out the shower, I slipped into an Ann Summers cami set that was lace, silky and a lovely pink colour. I took the make-up off and tied my hair up into a bun. The beauty was that I didn't have to bother with panties, as having a small cock when soft meant it could fit into a lot of women's clothing. We both ate, and once we'd finished, I started moving the plates and stuff into the kitchen to be washed. I heard Joey disappear off upstairs and quickly came back, when he came back, he walked straight into the kitchen.

He hugged me from behind, gently kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear before saying, 'do you think I could fuck you again?'

'Now?' I asked, sounding surprised.

'Yeah,' he said as if I was being daft. 'As much as I love a sensual long fuck, sometimes I just love a quickie.'

'You're bad,' I told him as he continued to kiss my neck and rub my body through the silky material.

'Is that a no then?' He asked playfully, then started grabbing my ass. 'You know how quick I can be.'

'You can't cum inside me again,' I told him. 'There's no way I'm cleaning up again tonight.'

'What about on your face then?' He answered straight back and the thought of that turned me on.

'Fine,' I said, pretending like I was giving in despite how much I wanted it. 'Two things first though,' I looked at him and he was eagerly nodding. 'You have to be quick, and you can't cum till I've cum.'

He didn't respond, he just started pulling at my silk shorts until they were off and kicked to the side. Joey then lifted my leg and positioned it on the counter, I was almost standing on my tip toes on my standing leg. He pulled a bottle of lube out of his joggers before pulling them down to his thighs. He poured a generous amount onto my ass before his own cock and then pushed in to start fucking me. It was a little sore at first after the fucking I received earlier but that soon disappeared and was soon feeling just as good as it did earlier.

'Fuck, I can't get enough of that dick, you can use me whenever you want,' I told him.

'Is this my hole now?' He teased me as he pushed his dick as deep as it would go.

'Yes, my hole is yours. You've cum inside me and made me yours.' I told him over the top of the sounds of his balls slapping my ass.

Joey continued to fuck me in this position until it became too uncomfortable for me to continue, my standing foot was hurting, pressing into the hard kitchen floor. As soon as his cock was out of my ass, he was pulling over one of the kitchen chairs before sitting down, legs wide and directing me to start riding his cock. I turned my back to him and backed myself up and lowered myself down until I was hovering above his cock. With ease it slid back into my ass, and I slowly started to bounce up and down. At least in this position, I could jerk my own cock which was quickly coming back to life as I rubbed it. And in less than a minute, I was jerking my fully erect cock and bringing myself towards another orgasm.

'I hope your close babe,' Joey said. His hands now on my hips and controlling the pace at which I was riding his cock. 'I'm getting close, I won't be able to keep this up for much longer.'

I increased the pace on my own cock, furiously jacking myself off until I could feel my own orgasm building, 'oh fuck, I'm gonna cum.' I let out a feminine shriek and started cumming all over the kitchen floor.

'Quick, get on your knees,' Joey said as he pushed me off him and I immediately dropped to my knees. He started to jerk his own cock above my face before he painted my face with another massive load. Getting it in my mouth, hair, eyes and even some on my chest was quite the surprise but I loved it.

'You can clean up,' I told him as I collected my shorts and skipped to the bathroom.

After that, I was done in and had the best nights sleep I'd ever had. Waking up next to Joey was a lovely feeling and I slowly woke him up by sucking his cock and letting him deposit a load into my mouth before making breakfast. A few weeks later, me and Joey were officially a couple, and everyone knew about it. Chantelle was happy as she was sick of the girls Joey used to bring home. We'd often go on little shopping trips together which I'm sure Joey didn't find weird at all. Who would have thought that my best friend was the person I was looking for all along.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. It's been a long time coming this next story, a lot longer than I thought it would take. Hopefully, you like it, please let me know in the comments and through feedback. Hopefully, I'll have more stories for you soon.