The Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focused on stroking the spot with my fingers. I pushed into her, using my hips to enhance the sensation for both of us. Back and forth we swayed against each other. Her hands clung to my back, pulling me into her with desperate urgency. Chelsea moaned and panted while I groaned in disbelieving euphoria. Then I felt her hand snake back between my legs.

This time she slid right into my underwear. She gasped as her fingers found my very wet lips. I sighed at the sensation of her touching me.

"Yes," I exhaled, "Oh, fuck, that feels good." I had imagined this moment so many times before, and now that it was happening, it felt so much better than any of my fantasies. She was circling my clit the way I had done to her, and I knew I wouldn't last without coming soon. I'd been on the brink for so long.

"You like that?" she asked, as she stroked up and down my clit, syncing her movements to the rhythm of our hips as we continued to grind against each other's hands.

"Oh, yes," I panted in response. That sensation of a sneeze building up began to take over me, making the tip of my nose tingle, along with my nipples and clit. I was about to come.

She sped up her fingers and hips, and I felt her pussy quiver around me, her whole body tightening as her orgasm approached. She rocked fiercely against me, edging both of us ever closer to the brink.

"Come for me, Chelsea," I whispered breathlessly into her ear, pressing and caressing just where I knew she needed it.

She moaned and suddenly her nails dug into my back. She coiled around me, her face in the crook of my neck, and bit down as she came. "Ahh!" I exclaimed from both the flash of sharp pain and the pleasure that set off my own orgasm.

Fireworks exploded in my brain. Bolts of electricity sparked from my core to the tips of my toes. Echoes of her orgasm traveled through my fingers, colliding with the currents going through me, amplifying each wave of pleasure coursing through my body. The world vanished, and only her body existed; her breath, laced with satisfied whimpers, was the only sound I could hear.

We both trembled, panting in the aftershocks of such intense ecstasy. She released her teeth from my shoulder, placing little kisses where she'd bitten me before laying her head back. A few minutes of utter bliss passed as we came down from the raging high. Then Chelsea looked up at me, her face flushed, and smiled shyly at me. That smile. I would die for that smile.

"Whoa," I said, smiling back at her. "That was, umm..." I searched for the right word.

"Amazing?" she suggested. "Incredible? Mind-blowing?" She slid her hand out from my underwear and brought it up to her face, curiously looking at the wetness coating her fingers.

"Yeah, yep," I slurred. "Definitely mind-blowing." Then, without thinking, I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean. Tasting myself on her was sexy, but I was more focused on her reaction as I licked and sucked at her fingertips. Her eyes went wide, and she bit her lip with lust.

She chuckled dreamily, and it made her pussy clench around my fingers. Caught off-guard, we both moaned at the powerful sensation. I slowly pulled away, savoring the slight suction as I exited, my fingers drenched. I wiped them on my underwear before touching the couch again.

"You are so freaking hot," I declared.

She giggled and said, "You're one to talk. That was really sexy, watching you on my fingers. But, I'm actually cold now." She lifted her goosebump-ridden arm as proof. "Hold me?"

"As if you have to ask," I responded, nudging her to lay on her side. I pulled a blanket that was draped on the back of the couch and settled behind her to spoon.

Chelsea sighed contently as I wrapped me and the blanket around her. She pulled my arm tightly against her chest, weaving her fingers through mine.

"So, um," I said awkwardly. "Now what?" wondering what this meant for us.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what are we gonna do now?"

"We're gonna cuddle and watch the show, silly," answered Chelsea, avoiding the subject.

Not wanting to push it, I agreed and kissed her shoulder, trying to shift my attention back to the TV. It was boring compared to the very interesting creature in my arms, but the warmth of her body and her steady breathing helped lull me into a post-sex stupor.

~~~

I woke slowly, feeling disoriented and cold. Chelsea was gone, and I looked around dreading it had all been a wild dream. But no, I was definitely topless. Chelsea's clothes were crumpled on the floor near mine. I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, wondering where she went.

My answer came soon enough, as I heard her soft footsteps padding out of the kitchen. She held a glass of water as she walked, still deliciously naked. She noticed I was up, twisted around to watch her from the couch with the blanket wrapped around me like a cape.

"Oh, hey," said Chelsea, giving me a charming little smile as she tucked her hair behind one ear.

"Hey back," I replied, smiling back as I watched her long legs as she made her way back to the couch. "Guess I fell asleep. Did you?"

"Yeah, that was the best nap. I just got thirsty," she replied. She offered me the water after sitting next to me, comfortably tucking herself into my blanket cave.

I drank deeply, enjoying the cold liquid in my mouth. "Thanks. I didn't realize how thirsty I was."

"Judging by all this," she said with a smirk, gesturing at the pile of clothes and our current situation, "I'd say you've been quite thirsty for a while."

"Ha!" I blurted, caught off-guard. Chuckling self-consciously, I said, "Well, I guess that's true."

Chelsea reached across me for the cup, grazing her boobs against me, and drank before asking, "Like, how long?"

I shifted to face her before I spoke. "I think you know the answer to that. Don't you?"

"I have a hunch, but I want you to tell me."

"Tell me your hunch first," I said, making a game out of this. "I'll tell you if you're right."

Hooked, she put the cup on the floor, then leaned in towards me and said, "Okay. Um, since the winter competition?"

"Hmm, what makes you say that?" I feigned ignorance.

"You don't remember?" She sounded almost hurt. "I was so happy that you came; you knew I was nervous about my solo. Knowing you were there helped me stay calm and focused, and then at the end..."

I knew exactly what she was talking about, of course. The guard team had won first place, and at the end of the award ceremony, she had all but jumped into my arms in excitement. I picked her up to spin her around in celebration. There had been a moment as we separated, where it felt like kissing would be the most natural thing to do. We lingered at the brink of it until our friends joined us in a celebratory group hug, bursting that bubble completely.

"What were you thinking at the end?" I asked, intrigued to hear her perspective on that day.

"I don't know. I guess I wasn't thinking. I was just so happy there with you... in your arms," she glanced shyly at me. "Then, when everyone rushed over, instead of being happy or excited I was disappointed, but I didn't understand why."

I scooted closer, bringing my face close to hers, and said, "Because I didn't get to do this?"

I took her face in my hands and kissed her, the way I'd wanted to at the competition. She returned my kiss passionately, hooking her hands behind my neck. I could get used to that, I thought. Her tongue met mine without hesitation, her lips pressing against mine. It was just as electrifying as the first time. Knowing that she'd felt something back then sent a thrill of bubbly butterflies in my stomach.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Yeah. I stayed thinking about what that might've felt like."

"Mmm, I like knowing you thought about kissing me," I said, placing gentle kisses all over her beautiful face. She chuckled, smiling as I did so before she stopped me.

"But you said it wasn't then, so tell me, how long?"

"Don't cheat. You're supposed to guess."

"Ugh, fine," she complained. "But you should kiss me some more while I think about it," she added with an impish grin. She nudged me to sit back against the couch and knelt astride me.

Feeling Chelsea's skin against my own was pure bliss. Her legs were smooth, trapping mine between them. Her bare butt rested on my thighs, tantalizing me with heat from her core, and her perfect breasts waited deliciously at my eye level.

I licked my lips in anticipation and rested my hands on her lower back. Ever so slowly I brought my face dangerously close to one of her breasts, not touching yet. I teased her with my breath. She sighed and pressed into me, forcing contact with my mouth. I happily gave in, kissing her nipple as I slid my hands up her back. She arched, moaning quietly in response.

Moving to kiss her other nipple, I replaced my mouth with my hand, tweaking her saliva-coated nub. I couldn't believe how turned on she was already. Her hands tangled in my hair again, and she was moaning openly. The heat between her thighs seemed to multiply along with my heart rate. I kneaded her firm breast, loving how it felt in my hand. My lips worshiped her skin with suckling kisses and love bites. I could feel myself getting swept away in desire.

"Mmmm, you haven't made a guess," I said, soberly separating from her velvet skin.

"Seriously?!"

Laughing, I said, "Yup. You have to guess before I touch you again." I leaned back on the couch and tucked my hands under my legs.

Chelsea frowned at me with a determined look. "I can make you touch me," she challenged.

"Yeah, you can. Just guess again, goober," I responded in a cheeky tone.

She slowly shook her head 'no' and brought her face an inch from mine. She licked her lips enticingly, tempting me to kiss her. I watched with growing lust, but I didn't want to lose - yet. When that didn't work, she brushed her lips past my cheek to purr in my ear, "Bev, kiss me."

My insides twisted at the sound of her words, the tingle in my ear reverberating way down to my crotch. "Uh-uh," I uttered. "Guess first."

"Hmm," she pulled back to analyze me, noticing my nipples at attention. "Well, if you won't touch me..." she reached out with both hands and traced her cold fingers from my collarbone down around my tits, circling around each one without touching my tight nipples.

I raised an eyebrow in fake nonchalance. "That's all you got?" I said, hoping to provoke her. In response, she pinched my nipples, lightly, but enough to cause a stir between my legs. I hummed with pleasure but still didn't budge. "Go on, guess again."

"Nope. You're gonna cave," she said. Chelsea stretched out her tongue and casually flicked one of my nipples before sucking it into her hot mouth. Fuck! I was not expecting that. She was really getting into it, rolling her tongue across my very erect nipple, gently grazing her teeth across it, and leaving me breathless at the sensation.

She kept touching my other tit with her free hand, squeezing and cupping my breast, then teasing my nipple. I let my head fall back onto the couch, breathing heavily as she enticed me to give in.

Chelsea paused her attention on my nipple to say, "Are you ready to tell me now?" Then she resumed her lavish kisses, this time on my other breast. Her mouth felt amazing. The way she licked and sucked on my nipple was making me so wet. I couldn't help imagining that hot tongue in my pussy, her soft warm lips sucking on my clit. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Mmmm," I agonized, shaking my head. "Nope."

"Hmph! Okay, fine. I was just getting started, anyways," said Chelsea, getting up from my lap before kneeling on the floor between my legs. Oh, shit.

I watched in panic and utter excitement as she placed her hands on the insides of my knees, looking up at me with a naughty look that set me on fire. Then she spread my legs and pulled me down to the edge of the couch. Her apprehension seemed to have evaporated completely.

Chelsea began to kiss the inside of my thigh, caressing and squeezing the other one, steadily approaching my very wet middle. I could not stop watching as her sensual journey up my leg ended at my groin. She paused there to look up at me, looking like a shark with her black eyes full of danger, somehow darker. My breath caught in my throat at the intensity of her gaze.

"Tell me," she commanded in a low tone that sent shivers up my spine.

"Tell you what?" I husked.

Her mouth was less than an inch from my throbbing middle. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"What do you want to hear?" I wanted her, but I still didn't want to lose. She growled and dug her nails into my thighs. I cried out; the sharp sensation just turned me on even more. This whole punishment thing was hot. "You know I'm not gonna give in, no matter what you do."

"Is that so?" she questioned, her eyes narrowing. Then she slowly licked my pussy through my soaked underwear, as though eating ice cream, hitting all the right places as she ran her tongue up. I crumbled, throwing my head back, and let out a moan that rose from deep within my throat.

She circled around my clit, not quite touching it, but stimulating all around it and driving me crazy. Then she stopped.

"Tell me," she commanded.

Groaning, I looked down at her. She knew I was going to unravel under her, and I wanted her to unravel me. But I still didn't want to give up. More than wanting to win our little game, I was afraid to freak her out by confessing just how long I'd wanted her. I weighed my options and decided to lose the game rather than risk losing whatever this was between us.

"All right, you win," I said, pushing her back so I could stand. I took off my briefs and said, "I can't keep my hands off you." I joined her on the floor, urgently took her face in my hands and kissed her roughly, passionately.

Chelsea groaned into my mouth, kissing me back with as much ardor. She crawled on top of me, knocking me on my back as she landed on all fours above me. She straddled one of my thighs, and I planted my foot on the floor, raising my knee so she could grind against my thigh. Her copious juices left a luscious wet trail on my leg as she found her rhythm against me.

I thrust my hips in time with hers, creating my own friction against her. Her breasts hung temptingly close to my face, so I took one of her nipples into my mouth while my hand played with her other nipple. My free hand squeezed and kneaded her ass greedily, extracting moans and groans of pleasure from her, whose free hand was busy on me, too.

"I want to feel you again," she panted, breaking our lustful kiss as her hand glided between my legs. We both gasped as her fingers reached me. My ache for release made her touch feel sensational. "You're so wet," she said in pleased surprise, gliding her slick fingers up and down my slit. I was in rapture at her touch, I felt suspended in mid-air as she stimulated me.

"Yeah," I breathed. "You do that to me."

"Mmm, I want to do more," she purred. Her fingers caressed around my pussy, then trailed back over my clit. It felt a lot less clumsy than before; I was pleasantly surprised at her brazen touch.

She applied gentle pressure, barely dipping the tips of her fingers into me; then she glided back to tease my throbbing little nub, coating it with my slick juices. I squeezed her nipple between my lips and moaned to convey my satisfaction at her touch. I could feel myself sliding deeper into the pool of pleasure between us. The sensations of her touching me and knowing she enjoyed what I was doing to her threatened to drown me.

"Bev, you feel so good," she whispered, sliding her fingers up and down my slit deliberately slowly. I twitched and moaned as she caressed circles around my clit; the slow touch was a delicious torture that was sending me dangerously close to the edge.

I released her nipple from my mouth to groan as she kept up the delicious torment, torn between relishing in her attentions and the wicked things I wanted to do to her. The thoughts that flashed across my mind were a spray of gasoline over my fire, filling me with a ravenous desire. I had to come, now.

"Chels, you're killing me," I said in a gruff voice, thick with lust. She smirked down at me, slowing her movements even more around my clit and pussy.

I groaned in frustration and utter pleasure; she was enjoying the torture, which made it all the hotter. In all my fantasies I had never imagined her to have this naughty streak, and I loved it. However, my impending orgasm was begging for release, so I grabbed her wrist to keep her hand steady and thrust my hips against her fingers, forcing them deeper into me.

"Bev!" exclaimed Chelsea in a surprised and throaty voice. "Ohh my...oh!"

I bucked my hips under her, holding her wrist still as I fucked myself with her fingers, driving them deep, then pulling back. She curled her fingers, like I had done for her, and it set my body buzzing.

"Yes!" I groaned. Over and over, we repeated the movements as my body tightened, beginning to quake with pleasure. I released her wrist, and she took the initiative, deepening her thrusts and increasing the tempo to a frenzy. She surprised me again by biting down on a nipple.

"Fuck, Chelsea. Yes! Oh, fuck!"

My orgasm hit me like a train, knocking the breath right out of my chest. My lips felt numb and tingly, my arms and legs turned to lead, then melted into jelly. I saw white spots floating behind my eyelids. She kept touching me, gliding slowly as I came down. Then gently withdrew her fingers and brought them up in front of her face, looking at me deviously.

Chelsea licked her lips, then sensually sucked each fingertip into her mouth, one at a time. She made a show of it, never breaking eye contact with me as she did so. It was way better than what I had done with her fingers earlier.

"You taste good," she said casually.

"Uhh," I uttered dumbly. My brain was still mush and she had just thrown a grenade of sexiness into the mix. "You, uhh, you are...um, wow."

"I am. You should feel me," she said, as if I'd said something coherent, and blew my mind once again by climbing towards my face on all fours. Her legs now straddled my head, her dripping wet pussy hovered just above my mouth.

Without a second thought, I grabbed her ass with my hands and kissed her pussy like my life depended on it. She moaned and moved her hips back to press harder against my face. Holy shit! I had no idea she could be this wild and sexy. It didn't take much time before I had her trembling as I ravenously devoured her.

"Bevvie, you're gonna make me come," she panted, shaking. I had a perverse thought, and decided not to let her come just yet.

I scooted out from under her and knelt behind her. Then I caressed her slit with two fingers, coating them with the mix of her nectar and my spit as I teased her clit and opening from behind. I positioned my hips behind my hand, making it feel like my fingers were my dick. Chelsea let out a guttural groan as I began sliding slowly into her. I expertly massaged her from inside with my fingertips.

"Oh, Bev!" she moaned as I slid in and out of her at an unhurried pace, steadily drawing out the orgasm she was desperate to release. She arched her back to drive my fingers even deeper, and I was transfixed by the sexiness of her flexing back muscles. I could feel how close she was and knowing that I was giving her this much pleasure had an aphrodisiac effect on me.

"Don't stop. Oh, don't stop. Please, don't stop," pleaded Chelsea in between breaths.

Every time our bodies met, my throbbing clit sent shockwaves across my body, and I was in absolute rapture from feeling the suction of her wanting pussy on my fingers.

"I won't stop. Your pussy feels too fucking good," I responded.