The Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" she moaned and pressed her ass into me. "Tell me what you like."

"I like how wet you are," I said as we pulled away from each other, setting up for the next thrust.

"Mmm," she moaned as I entered her once more. "You do that to me. I can't help it."

"I like knowing that even more."

With my free hand, I caressed her rippling back, following her spine down towards her ass. She shivered and arched, which made my fingers serendipitously press against her spot. Chelsea exclaimed in unrestrained ecstasy and increased the tempo of her rocking hips crashing against me. I matched her pace, thrusting my own hips to counter her movement.

"Mmm, I love the way you move," I continued.

She moaned and said, "What else?" continuing the frenzied thrashing against me.

"I love how you smell. I've always loved your scent. And the way you sound when I fuck you. It drives me crazy."

We were both panting and moaning from the exertion and pleasure, and soon her pussy began quivering, sucking against my fingers and clenching around them. Her body trembled and her moaning morphed into a scream of pleasure as her orgasm gripped her.

The pleasure of her climax made me feel like I had floated out of my body, and I was watching the scene from a third person perspective. Her hands on the floor, legs wide and ass in the air getting fucked from behind, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. And me, behind her, gripping her ass and driving my fingers furiously into her, thrusting my hips to meet hers.

Then, Chelsea gripped in a full-body spasm as she came, her eyes rolling back, and my own tightly shut as I rode the wave of pleasure between us. She melted onto the floor in front of me, and I sprawled down next to her with my eyes closed, gently caressing her back as she came down, both us basking in the afterglow.

My consciousness snapped back into my body as Chelsea said, "I've never felt like this before."

"What do you mean?" I inquired curiously.

"Like, I didn't know my body could do that. It felt like I shattered into a million pieces, and then suddenly I came back together but my senses were far away. Does that make any sense?"

I laughed. "No, but I guess that means it felt pretty good, right?"

She laughed, too. "Yeah, really good." Chelsea was quiet for a moment, propping herself up on her elbows to look at me before she asked, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

Opening my eyes, I analyzed her face, trying to decipher how to tell her. She looked just curious. I simply nodded, not sure what else to say.

"Well, I've never been with a girl, but I've messed around with guys plenty. This," she sighed and stretched out her body in a cat-like motion. "This was the first time I've ever come so intensely. It made all the other times feel like sneezes in comparison."

I chuckled, feeling pretty satisfied with myself about that. "Why do you think that is?"

"Hmm, I have no idea," she said after a moment of thinking. "But it felt like you just knew what my body needed at the right times," she paused again. "Mmm, and the way you talked to me. That was such a turn-on, hearing you tell me the things you like about me."

"I meant what I said, you know?"

"I know," she said through a smile. "But there's something I still don't know..."

I looked at her through a suspicious squint.

"You still haven't told me how long."

"Well, you never made another guess, so technically that's your own fault," I said in jest.

Before she could respond, my phone's alarm startled both of us. Seriously? I couldn't believe it was already going off. It was my reminder to get ready for work.

"Ugh," I complained, sitting up to find my phone and dismiss the obnoxious sound. "I have to get ready. Are you still okay to drop me off?"

"Nope. I'm broken. I can't take you anywhere," she said, rolling around. "You're gonna have to miss work and stay here with me."

She pulled me back down to her. I yielded, letting her wrap herself around me. Her warm skin against me felt sublime as we kissed yet again. At first it was a simple, soft kiss, but the inescapable chemistry between us quickly sparked a flame that was hard to resist. She sucked my lip between her teeth, biting gently.

"Mmm, don't start something you can't finish," I warned her between kisses.

"Who says I won't finish?" she shot back without skipping a beat. She rolled over on top of me, straddling one of my legs. Her heat immediately set me on fire. I could not believe how insatiable she was, but I was glad that it matched my own limitless desire for her.

Needless to say, I was late for work. Thankfully, I arrived before the rush and Jeanine, my supervisor and good friend, was in a forgiving mood. "What happened to you?" she asked.

"You're not going to believe what happened. Let me get set up and I'll tell you all about it."