The Best Gifts Come from Mothers

Story Info
Loving mothers contribute to a son's birthday celebration.
4.9k words
4.2
36.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers

An Erotocracy Tale

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters are fictional and over 18. Everything here is pure fantasy. Don't try it at home.

############################

Mother Domes Code of Conduct

Our laws are simple but specific. Serious or repeated violations can result in banishment.

1. Sexual relationships are ONLY allowed between biological females (Mothers),their biological male offspring (Sons), and Clones of either. Relations between Mothers, between Sons, and between Clones are also allowed.

2. Before taking up residence, the Mother must be willing to become subordinate to her Son in all matters except those few listed herein.

3. Relationships may be closed, in which sexual activity is limited to a Mother and her a Son exclusively. However, know that most mother-son couples in the Mother Domes have some type of open relationship. A closed relationship may be opened via public notice by the Son.

4. CIS males must be married to their Mother. If not, they must be formally adopted by and married to another Mother followed by a public sexual ceremony within 90 days.

5. Sons have all rights to pierce, tattoo, collar, or otherwise mark their Mother's body.

6. Mothers may be temporarily exchanged between Sons to be used for any purpose

7. Public nudity is not required but is strongly encouraged.

8. Public sexual activity is legal and strongly encouraged.

9. Sexualized dress of Mothers is strongly encouraged. Mothers shall dress in accordance with their Son's commands.

10. Public sexual acts may be recorded and transmitted for the pleasure of other Dome residents.

11. Use of pheromones and mind control drugs on Mothers is legal as long as no permanent harm results.

12. Touching, groping, kissing, fingering or asking for fellatio from a Mother in public is permitted with her Son's permission.

13. Rape of a Mother is legal with (1) her Son's advance permission and (2) use of memory erasure drugs. Under no circumstances is permanent physical or psychological harm to come to a Mother.

14. Mothers may be repeatedly impregnated by their biological Son or by a Son he approves.

15. For those with the financial means, genetic alteration and mental conditioning of Mothers is encouraged for maximum enhancement of sexual appetite and physical desirability. The Son will bear all costs. Sons may also alter themselves for their Mother's enjoyment.

17. Mothers must participate in lesbian activities. Mothers must provided video and photographic proof of performing at least one orgasm-inducing cunnilingus on another Mother each quarter.

18. When a Son ejaculates into his Mother, she must directly receive his sperm into her womb. Condoms are prohibited. Other birth control remedies are legal.

19. Mothers must complete 10 days of continuing education each year. Mandatory core classes include: MILF Makeup, Slut Dress, Submissiveness, Voyeurism & Exhibitionism, Cocksucking/Swallowing/Gag Reflex, Lesbian Technique, and Bukkake Appreciation. Advanced electives include Multi-Cock Penetration, BDSM, Electrostimulation, and more (see our course catalog).

20. Mothers may pursue education and careers as long as it does not interfere with her Son's needs.

21. NO serious or permanent physical harm may come to ANY resident under any circumstances.

22. Residents may withdraw from agreement with the above Rules, but must then relocate out of the Mother Domes unless extenuating circumstances exist.

############################

My Birthday Morning: Mrs. Gardinier

Ah, birthdays. A special time anywhere. The Oedipus Domes, aka the Mother Domes, are no exception.

Most mornings my mothers (who I lovingly address as my Slutmothers) awake me the way all mothers should: by crawling subserviently on their knees to my bed, providing a long, loving, sticky blowjob followed by a loving, passionate mother fucking, and topped off with a careful tongue cleanup. My mothers know their responsibilities inside and out.

On the even days of the week, it is my birth mother, Sabine Concepcion de Cabrera, who has the privilege of taking my first loads of the day into her luscious 38-year-old milf body. A deep ejaculation into the woman who created me is always a joy beyond words. Her clone, Chuvoso Lábios de Cabrera, a.k.a. Young Slutmother, is overjoyed take my cum into her eager, supple, balloon-titted 18-year-old body on the odd days. So young, so tight, so trainable. A milf and a teenager. They are the loves of my life, and I theirs.

But today, my birthday is different. We were joined by Slutmother's very good friend and neighbor Sally Gardinier. Sally belongs to her son Jak. During our regular neighborhood block parties, it is Sally who is consistently chosen as the most enthusiastic cocksucker. She can bring even the limpest, most overfucked noodle to life, coaxing yet another hot, salty reward from it in no time at all. Her lips always create a perfect seal even under the most explosive ejaculations, so that not a single drop of precious son cum ever escapes her mouth. Both Jak and his mother love to tell people how she is delighted to go for days taking no nutrition at all except the protein from his balls as part of her health and exercise regimen, and in her obsession makes it the only food she craves. Her toned MILF body and perfect flat tummy attest that a steady diet of thick, hot sperm from her boy agrees with her.

Sally stands only about 4' 11" and is maybe 95 pounds. Not an ounce of fat on her except for her small, pert breasts - which are shaped exactly as they should be on someone so tiny and athletic. They're perfect for fondling whenever her head bobs up and down in my lap - just as she's doing right now. Part of my birthday wake-up. My own Mothers are triple-kissing me while the neighbor they borrowed sits on her knees before me and demonstrates her deep mastery of the oral arts.

Sally doesn't care for small talk. For Sally, cocksucking is the cure for everything. The alpha and omega. If she has a headache, or is in a bad mood, or just lonely, extracting a steaming load of fresh sperm from her son's stiff cock is the best possible cure in her mind. Better than any treat, better than any drug. Better than anything, anywhere. And the quicker she can get his balls full, the quicker she can drain them, so Jak is on a special diet too. Jak's religious father had thrown her out for her 'twisted cravings' but Jak was a dedicated son and took his mother into his own tender care. He had learned years ago that even intense therapy to get her oral fixations under control was a lost cause. Instead, simply yielding to her obsession was, for his mother, the answer - what she really wanted and needed in order to be happy. Jak loved his mother deeply, and so he stopped at nothing to provide her a life in which all her cocksucking dreams could come true. They moved to the Mother Domes. Just as it is with many of the mothers here, this simply means she has nothing to worry or think about except being the best sexy, milfy whore she can be for her son and his friends.

Here at the Mother Domes she can freely express herself while being embraced by a supportive community. If 6' 3" Jak isn't available to slide his meat into his beautiful little mother's loving holes, she has an entire community of mothers and sons to assist. In the Mother Domes, she is able to concentrate, spending a few hours each day focused on "normal' things like exercise and shopping, secure in the knowledge that if her urges grow too strong to resist, a load of tasty warm cum from someone else's son is never far away. This is her life now, free of all shame and judgement, to be the insatiable fuckslut she was born to be. We all thought it wonderful.

In the AM, I was out on the veranda along with my slutmothers and some of their sexy mommy friends. The morning was bright and clear. Our maidslut served a big breakfast while the mothers shared naughty gossip. The subject became a question of how long I might last before shooting into Mrs. Gardinier. Jak arrived in the middle of the meal with his little mother in tow on her leash. She was a vision of heavenly sluttiness - her son had dressed her well. I complimented Jak on his choices.

Sally - Mrs. Gardinier - was dressed with a pink theme. Her long, silky brown hair was styled in a ponytail tied with a pink ribbon. A tiny pink latex skirt stretched around her narrow waist, flaring over her wide, fertile hips, ass cheeks, and smooth tanned pussy mound. Her ass glowed a healthy pinkish-red from a good paddling over her sons lap. She wore pink-and-white knee-length stockings and transparent platform heels, and her top consisted of a pair of pink suspenders stretched tightly over and pressing into her firm tits. They were far too narrow to cover her big brown milfy areolas. Sally was topped off with a pair of pink-rimmed sunglasses that matched her pink nails and the thick, hot pink lipstick on her full lips. She stood quietly before us, legs apart, hands on her hips. Jak tied her leash to the back of my chair.

We all continued eating and Jak recounted to the ladies at the table how he had refused to provide Sally with her morning meal. The poor thing was desperately hungry. She strutted back and forth impatiently while, teasingly, we sat at the table and commented about her fine body while sipping mimosas. Under her dark lenses, the milfy slut's eyes fluttered at me with anticipation while her lips and tongue massaged a lollipop. Mrs. Gardinier was impatient for her own breakfast.

Taking pity, I finished so the motherly whore wouldn't keep suffering. I hadn't bothered dressing for the day yet, and my cock stirred in the morning breeze. It was painfully stiff from the sight of Jak's slutmother. Sally was completely content to be used, thinking only of getting warm, wet manflesh into her 41-year-old mouth. Both of my slutmoms stood and Young Slutmother took Sally's leash. I spun around in my chair. They led her to me and asked her if her tummy was ready for cum.

She nodded. "Oh, it's what I live for!" Slutmother lovingly placed a pillow on the ground at my feet and sexy Sally dropped to her knees. She looked at me and smiled. "A very happy birthday to you, young Sir Valentine. I hope your balls are very full because I'm very hungry." She took my cock in her hands and lightly stroked it, her brown eyes evaluating every millimeter of the veiny thick manflesh. She cupped my balls and raked her nails over them lightly and licked her bright pink lips. I was already moaning from the pleasure touches this milfy whore freely gave.

The pink lips descended towards my lap. Mrs. Sally Gardinier expertly slid my entire length down her motherly throat.

She licked. She sucked. Her pretty cheeks bulged with cock.

The cumsucking milf began to hum in contentment. Her head rose up and down again and again. Her drool ran down my length and drenched my nuts. She sucked and stroked in a perfect, orgasm-building rhythm. Jak had trained his little mommywhore well.

Grinning, my 18-year old Young Slutmother, Chuvoso Lábios, got on her knees behind Sally and watched over her shoulder. She whispered dirty things into the gorgeous cocksucker's ear.

My meat was smeared with pink lipstick. Mother's friends stopped talking and took interest in the show.. My balls began to tense; I got that familiar tingle.

Soon now. We all listened to the wonderful gurgles that only a deep, desperate throatfucking slut can make. The other women all watched in wonder at the motherly cocksucking miracle before them, an expert demonstrating her art. Her movements, her sounds, the sway of her ass, the swish of her hair. The rolling motion of her kissable pink lips as my cock stretched them. The fat liquid drops from her drenched pussy splattering onto the floor.

It was an nothing less than an obscene symphony.

Any moment now! I squeezed Sally's tits and tugged on her nipples. My toes tensed. For ten amazing minutes, every inch of my meat pistoned up and down Sally's sweet milf throat over and over.

Finally I could take no more. I grunted.

I exploded into lovely Mrs. Sally Gardinier's mouth.

She smiled and swallowed and gulped as I pulsed shot after shot. And when I thought I finally was done, she just kept sucking!

But much more gently. With her hands gently rubbing my ball sack. With the care only a loving mother could give. The encore began.

She knew there was more to be extracted. She was still cum-hungry and she would not be denied.

And of course she was right - finally, gloriously, pulling out of me yet another cumshot - the one that comes from way down, deep in the very bottom of one's soul and makes you feel that you'll die right there, happy.

In a perfect climax to her performance, she loosened her perfect motherly lips - just right, just a bit - during my last hard pulse, to let a small rope of cum escape her mouth and splash across her nose, forehead, and sunglasses.

Magnificent.

She bobbed lightly on me a few moments more until I stopped twitching and began breathing again, then remained perfectly quiet and still, cock and mouth still mated.

Perfectly subservient.

I pulled up her chin. My snake slipped free from her mouth and slid wetly down her cheek, streaking her blush. We looked into each other's eyes. Staring at me and smiling sweetly, she opened her mouth to show the prize I gave her and then gulped it down and licked her lips, searching for any escaped droplets.

I pulled the tiny woman up to my lap, facing away from me. The sun streaming into the room lit up her body. A sheen of sweat beaded on her. She stretched back against my chest, and with the sun on her pretty cum-splashed face she spread her legs up and wide apart. Her spiked heels pointed into the air so her small smooth, pretty pussy would also shine bright in the morning light.

Taking off her pink glasses, Jak's mom made a noisy show of licking them clean of sperm, mewling like a little hungry kitten before putting them back on. The tiny skirt presented no obstacle; my hands had easy and full access to her sunlit tits and cunt and warm, cum-filled tummy which I patted and rubbed. It now sloshed and bulged just a bit.

"What a good motherly fucktoy you are Sally! Such a good girl!" Legs still in the air, she lay her head back sweetly under my chin and clutched my neck. I complimented her talents and kissed her on the forehead and explored her pussy with my fingers as it dripped. "You took my jizz into your body perfectly, little whore. I'm going to let Jak know what a wonderful mother he has!" Her eyes lit up under her sperm-and-saliva streaked sunglasses and she smiled brightly. I held her tight against me, twisting her nipples between my fingers and making her whimper and grunt.

Her little body, stretched back on my lap and glowing in the sun, glistened with sweat and sperm and cuntjuice.

It was incestuous Sally who now needed relief.

Crawling on hands and knees, gorgeous asses in the air, my slutmothers moved between our legs and pressed both of their tongues into the wetness of Jak's mother's pussy to gift her with her her own orgasms. She had earned it.

And in my book that's a decent start to a birthday.

############################

My Birthday Afternoon: Mothers' Milk Massage

For the afternoon, my slutmothers had reserved a private massage for me. I was scheduled to spend a couple of hours there before we three would take our usual afternoon fucknap, then head out in the evening to dinner where I would get birthday cards and cake and my slutmothers would dance with me and we would enjoy god-knows-what decadence. They licked up the wet mess where Sally's cunt had dripped all over the floor while I showered.

My reservation was at a popular local establishment called Mother's Milk. It is staffed by slutmoms like my own, but have been impregnated by their sons. (There are any number of fetish occupations that a pregnant Mother might engage in.) As their bellies grow, their Sons might receive generous offers from those who wished to have fun with them. After all, there is always a demand from Sons who enjoy the unique joy in fucking round, soft, baby-filled mommies. These wonderful creatures are known as Breds.

The Breds who staffed Mother's Milk generally did so only for a short time - specifically during the time they were in lactation. The shop was closed to other customers this afternoon; I would be the only client, with the entire staff dedicated to my milk massage.

This time I told my sex-obsessed slutmothers to stay at home. And no fucking each other! They would get no cock this afternoon, and no more pussy other than Sally's. I wanted them well-rested and ready for me to use tonight!

At the masseuse, I laid back in a warm, form-fitting tub. I was nude except for a thin, sheer cloth over my waist. Three very lovely Breds poured baby oil into their palms and began to rub my toned body. They went slowly and methodically, in no hurry, cooing happily at me and at one another as they worked their magic on my muscles. Each one looked to be about 40 years old, wearing the distinctive fuzzy white Mother's Milk collar with the "MMM" logo on their necks. Colleen, a lovely redhead with long curls and expressive eyes, massaged my left side slowly and lovingly. Occasionally her crimson fingernails raked over my skin, leaving light scratches. She would feign surprise at her "clumsiness" and bend over and lightly kiss the scratches. Her protruding 7-month belly was topped by a pair of gorgeous breasts, perfectly firm, and nipples pierced with diamond-tipped barbells.

Meanwhile the second Bred, Tabitha, worked my legs and feet, She seemed to enjoy playing a bimbo role, with her platinum blond hair styled up in sexy long pigtails and thick gold hoops through her ears and nipples. Her thick blowjob lips looked awesome, her skin was tanned deeply, and despite the pretty bulging belly and swollen tits, her skin showed absolutely no sign of stretch or blemish. Her blue eyes were bright and she had big, dark areola that contrasted with the nipple rings. An incredible creature, just weeks away from delivering. With her hands were so warm and firm; I could feel any tension I had melt away.

Georgiana worked my right side, her fingers twisting playfully through my chest hair and over my tummy. She said she was about three weeks from delivery. She had to stand on a small stool in order to reach me properly. She had a great smile and a little button nose. Her dark brown hair was fairly short and she was extremely attractive in an naïve, innocent mother-next-door sort of way. But that impression contrasted sharply with the "Victor's Cumwhore" tattoo written in elegant black script on her left breast - I couldn't miss it. Her naked jugs rolled back and forth on my chest as she worked, her nipples growing hard and shiny from the rubbing action and the oils. The sight was electrifying - had I been her Son I know I would have kept this creature thoroughly fucked.

Tabitha walked around behind Georgiana. With both hands she began squeezing Georgiana's left tit, and soon warm milk was dripping onto me. Colleen got into a squeezing rhythm, and soon the titflesh was flowing freely with sweet mother milk. Colleen then took her coworker's right breast and began the same process. It only took a few moments. Georgiana's milk began to pool in the tub around me.

Tabitha then moved behind Colleen and began the process all over. Now there were four fountains of mother milk flowing onto me and around me. It didn't take long for Tabitha to add to the flow. Six fat, hard nipples spewed their wonderful nourishment onto me.

All three lovely, incestuous mothers smiled and made small talk as they worked, telling me about their Masters - their Sons - and asking me about my own familial arrangement. The sweet scent of their various perfumes danced and mingled in the cool air as I told them proudly about my wanton Slutmother and her eager hypersexual clone Young Slutmother. Three pregnant bellies and six fat tits bounced excitedly above me as I described in detail some of the nasty things I did to them. I told them about both of my women's love of getting on their knees in public and taking my cum all over their faces. Colleen cooed at me to be careful not to get the three of them too excited, and that I should close my eyes and relax. I could not despite myself - especially after Tabitha hotly described her situation. Her decadence was being owned by not one but two of her sons, and that she did not know by which one she had conceived as she was often required to take the cum from both of their cocks deep into her mothercunt at the same time. She was extremely proud that her sons had lovingly taken the time to train her to become skilled in taking both of them into any hole or holes at the same time. I complemented her dedication. Despite myself, my mind wandered and I started to harden.

vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers
12