The Best Gifts Come from Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These three magnificent Mothers all made little "O" shapes with their mouths and licked their lips as I started bulging under the flimsy towel. I started imagining the obscene sight of each beauty, ass or legs high in the air as their sons impregnated them, pumping these delicious maternal cunts full of incestuous seed. It was useless to resist such visions. As my shaft got harder and rose from where it was flopped against my thigh, it pulled the cloth, wet with precum, aside on its own accord, Georgiana and Colleen both let out deliciously slutty little moans while their milk streamed down their breasts and into my tub. I could tell they were all impressed with the unusually large fucktool before them..

Georgiana was the first to crack. Breathing heavily, she moved her tiny hands to the cloth and clutched it tightly around my cock. She then pulled it off and up to her face. She breathed deeply the scent of fresh cock. Her little tongue licked at the precum, then threw the cloth aside to focus on the veiny pole presented before her and the other Mothers. Suddenly all three women moaned and groped a tit with each hand. Squeezing at them, milk began to flow even faster, pumping furiously from their rubbery nipples. The naked Mothers showered thick titmilk everywhere: on me, on the floor, and onto each other.

Into each others mouths.

Into my mouth.

Each one took turns putting a nipple into my mouth to breastfeed me. The milk in my shallow tub sloshed with my movements. While drinking the sweet slutmilk, I reached out with each arm; the fingers of one hand slipped slickly inside Colleen's bald pussy and the fingers of the other dipped inside the equally-smooth cunthole of sweet little Georgiana. Sheathed and slipping around my pumping fingers, I noticed offhandedly that each pussy felt differently than those of Slutmother or Young Slutmother. Different in a way hard to describe.

Both began to hunch me as they dripped hot cunt juice, trickling down my arms. A nipple would be withdrawn from between my sucking lips to instantly be replaced by another. I was about to go crazy with lust when Tabitha put her motherly fuckmouth to its appropriate use. She mounted the table with me. Straddled my legs, her blowjob lips kissed up and down my thick shaft. While Her hands traced over my milk-covered chest she spurted milk onto my thighs. Her lips, cheeks, and throat bulged, stretching in desperation to suck a fat cum-filled son cock.

Her wet tits squished against my legs as she demonstrated that she was, indeed, a determined and skilled cocksucker. Not as talented as Sally, but still quite fine. She worked down further with each bob of her head, getting more of my meat down her throat than my mother's clone ever did. (I mentally noted that I would have to address that shortcoming with Young Slutmother later - in fact, much practice from both of my mothers would be required.) Tabitha gave up massaging my chest; her trembling hands clutched worshippingly at my cock, stroking like a madwoman. This fucktoy mommy knew the proper use of her hands.

Meanwhile the other ladies howled, squeezing their swollen mammaries harder and faster. I was fascinated that their sweet cuntjuice dribbled almost as fast as their milk. They leaned over me and kissed, entwining tongues as they fucked up and down on my fingers. I pulled Georgiana up on the table facing away from me me. Her puffy wet cuntlips dangled obscenely over my face. She smelled of titmilk and cuntjuice. I grabbed her round ass cheeks and pulled down. Labia squished wetly on my face. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue deep inside her as far as it would go. The pregnant fuckslut shuddered and quivered as I swished my tongue madly inside her.

Her pussy was delicious.

Now Tabitha yielded to Colleen, who wanted her own mouthful of my shaft. Both women gobbled greedily, taking turns as Georgiana bounced rapturously on my face. I sucked on her clit. Moans filled the room. Milk dripped everywhere. Pussies poured. The odor of perfume and milk now mixed with the delicious musky scent of female fuckcream.

My balls began to swell while motherly fingernails raked teasingly over them. Georgiana wailed as she bounced up and down upon my mouth. Already drowning me in her folds, she suddenly throated a deep moan and sat perfectly still upon me. Her entire body trembled and she clutched my head tightly with her thighs. Even more sweet cunt cream rolled down my face and throat. God, she was delicious.

The other women had me ready for my own release. Colleen swung her leg over and took her place upon on my fingers once again. My other hand, still dripped with Georgiana's cream as Tabitha greedily shoved it inside herself. I finger-fucked both mothers as I held my breath and french kissed Georgiana's clit. The lewd cunts around me made lewd squishing noises. The three swelling slutmothers began kissing deeply as they all bounced upon me.

I pulled my mouth away for a breath. "Georgiana - drain my balls. Tummy, cunt, or ass. Your choice, but do it right fucking now!"

In white-hot heat, she lifted off my face to bend forwards and instantly swallowed my entire length and girth into her throat. The whore's baby belly pressed into my stomach as she sucked and I bucked hard, mercilessly fucking her innocent-looking face. I felt Colleen and Tabitha both shudder in deep orgasms on my thick fingers while twisting their spurting rubbery nipples. My balls finally could take no more.

Georgiana felt it.

Then she tasted it.

I bent up to lick the milf's cunt again while I blasted a massive hot load into her lovely fuckthroat, spurting over and over and over. I wished I could see her collar pulse as she valiantly gulped down most of my load. She lifted her head up, mouth full, fresh cum dripping down her chin. She swallowed and licked her cummy lips. "Oh, my god", she whispered, over and over and over, her milfy tummy now full of both Vic's baby and my own thick sperm. "Soncum. So delicious."

Victor was a lucky boy. This slutty mom bod was perfectly built for draining balls.

We rested a moment, the wondrous little preggo still on top of me. She sat up and I took her tits and sucked milk direct from her thick nipples as my cock slipped out of her face. She spun around over me and grinned and winked. We laughed and began to kiss, trading each other's sweet liquids.

A short time later we all showered. Bent over, Tabitha and Colleen took turns sliding their sweet incestuous pussies over my freshly-hardened tool while Georgiana and I made out. The hot water streamed down over us. She took my hand and put it on her tummy. I felt wiggling. "We got the little one excited." She smiled at me brightly.

As I blasted yet another load, this time into Colleen, Georgiana palmed my cheek sweetly. "If you can ever arrange it, please, I would love to spend time with you. What your did to my pussy was, well...simply amazing!"

When I left Mothers' Milk, I kissed each of my new Bred friends deeply. I wished them well with happy deliveries and healthy babies. It had been a most entertaining afternoon, and I couldn't wait to see what fun the evening had in store.

12