The Best Honeymoon, Ever Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that we did for the rest of the night. He fucked his daughter a few times and thanked me for a great time."

"That's the story. Now, don't forget they are coming over next weekend."

"I am not going to forget. I'm looking forward to see how far we can go with them. I wouldn't mind fucking Eileen next to you fucking Robert."

We finished breakfast and cleaned up and finished unpacking and getting things in order.

Ch - 5

Over the next few days we got everything ready for our guests. The day finally arrived and we welcomed them in. They laughed when they saw us naked.

We showed them where they could put their stuff, a bedroom next to ours. After they unpacked, we were ready for lunch. They both came out naked and we all smiled.

Luisa prepared a nice lunch and over lunch we chatted and talked about the resort. Then Eileen said, "We have something to say and we would like you to hear us out."

We both said that's fine and and we continued eating as Eileen continued, "First, I want to thank Luisa for making one of Robert's fantasies come true, having sex with his daughter. He told me it was the best time he ever had."

She went on, "We are in our mid 50's and old enough to be your parents. We were never blessed with children and it has always been something we wanted and, to be honest, we always wanted to have sex with them once they were old enough. We always pictured having a son & daughter."

Then Robert said, "Look, we are very well off and live in a huge house that's way to big for two people and we were wondering if you would consider being our adult children...to live with us and share yourselves with us? We know you wouldn't really be our kids but the fantasy is more than enough for us."

I looked at Luisa and said, "Wow. We didn't see that coming. So, if I understand you, we are to move in with you and act like we are your children so you could live out your sexual fantasies about having sex with your kids...is that correct?"

Eileen just said yes as did Robert.

Luisa then added, "The sex I had with you Robert that night was terrific. I almost felt like I was your daughter and pleasing my father."

I added, "Why don't we do this...let us use this weekend to play out your fantasies and see if we can all pull it off."

Luisa added, "That's a good idea. We can start now...I am your daughter & Tony is your son. What do you guys say?"

Eileen replied, "That's a splendid idea. I am willing to give it a try and I know Robert is also."

We finished lunch and cleaned up. Luisa gave them the five minute tour of our small house and then we were all gathered in the living room. I brought out some wine & snacks and we chatted.

The resort was a topic that we all talked about and I told them that we really owed a lot to Monica & Dan who got the whole thing started and for introducing us to each other.

Then Robert said, "Tony, you seem to be ok with Luisa's extra activities. Why is that?"

"Luisa used to enjoy others in college and I knew about it. I have no qualms about her enjoying herself and she is ok with my activities."

Eileen went on, "So, Tony, you are ok with Luisa getting fucked by others?"

"Yes, I am. It pleases me that she is enjoying herself and knowing it's me she comes back to. She tells me everything and it sort of excites me and our sex after she tells me is incredible."

By this time my cock was getting hard and Robert's cock was already fully erect as Eileen was stroking it.

Then Luisa said, "Hey dad, want your favorite daughter to give you a blow job?"

"Sure baby. Show your mother how good you are to your daddy."

Other called out, "Hey mom, come over here and take care of your son while your slut of a daughter sucks dad's cock."

Eileen joined me as Luisa was on her knees sucking her father's cock.

"Hey mom, how about riding your son's cock?"

Eileen straddled me with her back to me so she could watch Luisa and Robert. In seconds, my cock was deep inside her cunt.

"That's it mom, ride your son's hard cock until I cum in my whore of a mother. She started riding me faster & harder as her tits bounced up & down. In a couple of minutes I was ready to cum and shot my cum into her cunt as she continued riding me, my cum oozing out as she rode me.

Just then I heard Robert yell out, "That's it daughter, daddy is going to cum." Then filled my wife's mouth with his cum. "Good daughter." He said.

For the entire weekend we spent in a role play and it seemed to work. Before they left Monday afternoon, we had a discussion about we all thought about the weekend.

I started and said, "To be honest, I think it worked for the most part."

Luisa added, "Well, I could almost make myself believe I was a daughter taking care of my father's sexual needs. Yeah, I think it worked."

Eileen then said, "At times I almost believed Tony was my son and fucking his mother. That made my orgasms even better. I think we should continue."

Robert went on and said, "Psychologically, I almost believed Luisa was my daughter servicing her father. It made my cock harder and I think I shot more cum than ever before."

Luisa added, "That's for sure. Dad almost drowned me in his cum."

We all laughed and I said, "Then, it's agreed. We all move forward with the role playing. However, we will gradually get the process going. Once we are all 100% sure, we will be committed to being your son & daughter."

We all hugged and kissed and our new parents left us with an invitation to visit them next week. One that we will surely accept...

Look for a possible sequel...

12