The Best Job

Story Info
Elizabeth finds her true calling.
3.8k words
4.12
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of driving home after work, Elizabeth headed for the downtown Four Seasons, where she'd booked a luxury suite previously that afternoon. The hotel's bar had been a place where she could always find what she needed, drinks and quality cock.

Work had become a distraction. Elizabeth made a huge salary as the youngest of her law firm's top partners, but she could care less. Years of school, the fierce competition to get to the top, none of it mattered when she was so horny. At 26, blond and beautiful, sex was consuming her, she wanted cocks all day everyday. She wanted cocks to get hard for her, to take her as an object of living desire.

"I just want to be a Fuck Toy!!" she screamed in her car speeding to the hotel. She squirmed in the BMW's driver's seat, desperately grinding on the jewel plug stuffed in her ass. It had been there all day, teasing her at her desk, making her cunt dripping wet as she walked the office floor. She knew it was a nasty idea that morning when she lubed it up and pushed it in. She told herself it would be soothing to have something inside her.

"Maybe a dildo stuffed in my hungry cunt too! My new black latex thong would keep everything in place, ohhh yeah!"

Ten minutes before leaving for work, Elizabeth was standing in front of the mirror, legs spread with her tight skirt pulled up over her hips. She peeled off her red lacy panties, and watched herself push a medium size pink dildo into her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah! That's it, yes! ..feels soo good. Just a few strokes, yeah, ohh fuck, I've got to strap this toy in and get to fucking work!"

She forced herself to pull up the latex thong and stretch it tight over the toys. She admired how nasty she looked with the end of the dildo making a nasty bulge in front. She turned to see the circle end of the butt plug clearly outlined by the thin black strap pulled up soo tight.

"Oh, I'm such a fucking hot slut! Just rolling my hips makes my toys slip in and out just a teeny bit, nice! Soo nice!"

She pulled down her skirt and walked toward the front door. After just a few steps, Elizabeth was gasping as an orgasm suddenly crashed all over her. One hand propped against the wall, she her other hand was under her skirt furiously rubbing her crotch, rubbing over the latex and pushing the toys as they moved with her thrusting hips.

"Oh ,Yes!.Yes!, soo good! I love it!"

Elizabeth caught herself in the mirror. A hot mess.

"This isn't going to work. I can't walk around the office all day coming every second! Gotta wait, I have to wait until five o'clock. I can do it."

She sighed as she pulled her thong aside and reached for the dildo. Her pussy clamped down as if it wouldn't give it up. With a little extra willpower, she left her cunt empty, dripping and twitching, then tossed the wet toy on the couch with a sigh.

Before she could change her mind, Elizabeth grabbed her purse and left for the office. It was going to be a long day. So many times Elizabeth had come so close to grabbing the first man she found at work, drag him into the executive powder room and fuck his brains out. She'd resisted, so far.

"I can't do it anymore, dammit! Wasting entire days when I could be getting fucked! I've got to change, change into the total slut that I am, finally," she shouted to herself as she pulled up to the hotel's parking valet. She put the car in park, grabbed the overnight bag she always kept in the back seat and stormed past the valet into the lobby. The valet was pleasantly surprised when he hopped into her car filled with strong perfume and the scent of beautiful wet pussy.

In her suite, Elizabeth ripped off her work clothes and dumped her overnight bag out onto the bed. The mirrored wall across the bed gave her a perfect view of her hot body. Elizabeth knew how crazy hot she was. Tall, slim, perfect round ass, perfect bolt-on B-cup titties. Her nipples stuck straight out and felt fantastic as she pinched and pulled them, showing off for herself.

"Time for the hunt, girls! Let's hit that bar and tease some hard cocks!"

She kept on the shiny black thong since now it tightly outlined her cameltoe. From the heap on the bed, she choose a backless little black dress. Expensive, classy, but sexy as hell. No bra needed. First she slipped on a black gartered waspie and pulled up black lace topped stockings.

She checked herself out in the mirror.

"Yesss, stockings get them hard every time, ha! So easy to spot the garter straps through this thin dress! I love it!"

Now in the dress and on five inch heels, Elizabeth twirled. She admired how her pert nipples poked out and her firm breasts jiggled as she moved.

Clutch, card key, and she was headed to the elevator at a fast strut.

The elegant hotel bar was already busy at 6:30. Plenty of suits, not many women. Elizabeth loved feeling the men's eyes all over her as she gracefully slut-walked over to an empty table. She sat at the side so her crossed legs were completely visible, the hem of her dress showing just a hint of her lacy stocking tops. She was on fire. Shifting restlessly in her seat on that naughty butt plug, she ordered a martini from the cocktail waitress.

She downed it. The waitress took the empty glass from her hand and replaced it with a fresh martini.

"From the gentleman at the bar," she said.

Elizabeth didn't even look up. "Who cares," she thought. "It could be any of these men. I'll take a few more of these drinks before I choose the lucky boy to thank."

Sure enough a fresh drink was in front of her each time she finished the last one. Four down and she was feeling fine and soaking wet.

She looked up, her eyes glazed from drinks and lust. At least a dozen men glanced her way. Their open stares were fleeting except one pair of eyes that bored straight to her clit.

He rose from the barstool. Tall, handsome, and well dressed, he smiled when she beckoned him with her finger.

He sat in the seat she pointed to. The waitress put down a round of martinis. They clinked glasses. He sipped. Elizabeth knocked hers back and licked her lips.

"Thirsty?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes, in fact, thirsty for cum," Elizabeth said.

"Where?"

"In my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. Now."

She stood up and walked with him in tow. She hoped every guy watching them pass figured she must be an escort. Too beautiful to be just a prostitute, maybe one of those $3k an hour girls and worth every penny.

Elizabeth was all over him in the elevator. Her hand stroking a real monster cock through his trousers. She loved that he got a good feel of that jewel plug when he groped her fine ass.

She pushed him into her suite's bedroom.

"Sit on the bed and take it out! Watch my ass in the mirror while I suck it!"

Elizabeth didn't kneel, she bent over at the waist, legs straight and spread.

Her dress hiked over her ass giving him a fine reflection of her plug as she grabbed his thick hard shaft, ran her tongue around his fat tip, then deepthroated the whole fucking cock down to his balls. She was an expert cocksucking slut.

He was already moaning and bucking as she sucked his beautiful cock with her rippling throat muscles. She felt his big balls twitch as she fondled them. Just what she needed: a big hard as hell cock pulsing in her mouth. She knew he was going to quickly loose it. She drove him to it, bobbing her fuck mouth up and down all the way.

Elizabeth gulped down the jets of his hot cum like she had downed those martinis. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth until he collapsed back with a satisfied groan. He watched the cum drool over her red lips when she licked his shaft then sucked the last drops out of his cock head.

"Yes!! Soo good, such a beautiful cock! And what a yummy load! I needed that, darling! And now, I need you to get hard again right now and pound my tight pussy. You know it's extra tight with that butt plug up my ass, don't you?"

Elizabeth had given him an epic blowjob, but she was pleased to see his eager stamina as he stood up and actually ripped off her expensive dress. She loved it.

"Yes, ravish my fine pussy, take all of me, you fucking stud!"

He reached out and torn the latex thong off her hips and stuffed it in her shocked mouth. He pushed her face down onto the bed, pulled up her hips and forced her thighs wide open.

She watched in the mirror panting as she saw him strip, revealing his pulsing erection. He pulled his hard cock down and moved between her open thighs.

Elizabeth moaned through the panties as she felt her cunt lips stretched wide open and then, just like she had taken his cock down her throat, he impaled her with one relentless deep stroke. She screamed and let the thong drop out.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me so deep,! Take my pussy, take it hard!"

Elizabeth continued her stream of slutty talk as he jackhammered her splayed cunt from behind. Grunting like a rutting beast, he grabbed her ass and pulled her back onto each power thrust.

Elizabeth had started cumming as soon as the head of his cock touched her hole. Now, she was riding wave after wave of orgasms, forced flat onto the bed by his thrusts as he prone boned her into bliss.

Elizabeth began moaning.

"Fill me up! Fill me up! Give me your hot cum, baby, come on do it! Soak my cunt, she's soo thirsty for cum, give it, give it, cum deep in my cunt! Cum! Cum!"

Her filthy mouth spurred him on to rut her deep and fast. She swooned again as she felt his cock swell even bigger. It was pulsing jets of steaming cum deep into her pussy.

"Yes! Yes!! Sooo Deep! I can feel it shooting soo deep!"

Finally, his jabs slowed, he pulled out of her gaping cunt and pumped the last ropes of jizz onto her perfect ass as a huge load streamed out of her spasming cunt.

Elizabeth reached back and rubbed it all over her round cheeks, down in the stuffed crack. She dipped her fingers into her gash and brought gobs of sweet cum up to her lips, smiling at him in the mirror.

"Ohh, baby! That was hot! Don't I look good like this? With that sweet creampie you gave me? Here, watch me rub your cum all over my shiny jewel plug. Nasty, right? So nasty. Can I make you hard again right now, just by showing off my jewel? Ohh, I think I see you twitching a little, yeah? Just focus. Watch my fingers play in my sloppy pussy, watch, I'm gonna pop out this plug, rub it in some cum and slide it back in! See? That makes you hard for me, doesn't it , baby? Soo tight, my little asshole! Lie down!"

Elizabeth quickly rolled over and straddled his face.

"Lick my cunt while you pull out that nasty plug, Yess!"

She ground her pussy over his lapping tongue and came again as he eased out the plug. She slid down and ground her slick cunt up and down his hardening shaft as they kissed in a sloppy mess of lust.

On a downward slide she aimed her hips just right so that the head of his cock jabbed right at her asshole. Rotating her hips, she teased the tip as it spread cum at her gaping hole. A little tilt and she got his cock popped into her waiting ass. As before, she didn't take it slow. Elizabeth sat up and sank onto that super hard dick, swallowing it with her ass.

She rode him hard and fast just like he had pounded her pussy. Then she kept him in deep while she worked his cock, gyrating so that she rubbed his balls while mashing her clit on his cock mound.

He was amazed at how tight she was as she moaned out more orgasms. She could read his look.

"Tight, isn't it? Feel me squeeze you like this while I ride it up and down, yes, like that. See? Such a good nasty whore, taking you in all my sweet holes! Now, Do it! Fill my ass with cum! Do it!"

Elizabeth's commands were so filled with burning lust, that he did just as she said.. He took over, grabbed her hips and savagely fucked her ass while he emptied his last load all the way in.

He held her down, his huge cock deep in her ass spurting hot seed. Elizabeth was deliciously pinned on that massive rippling cock, as she watched herself in the mirror arch and writhe in ecstasy.

Elisabeth collapsed and rolled off half conscious, laughing then moaning in complete pleasure.

Elizabeth woke up without realizing that she had actually just had her brains fucked out until she was unconscious. She was alone in the bed and called out.

"Still with me, lover?"

"In the living room, my sweet slut."

Perched high on her fuck me heels, she staggered in and plopped down on the couch, her cum stained waspie and stockings dishevelled.

She took the offered glass of red wine. He opened another bottle.

"God, I love to fuck! I could fuck you all day every day. I just always need hard cock so bad, you know? But I have to waste all this time working! What should I do? Do you think I should become a whore and get paid to fuck full time?"

"No, actually. I mean, you'd make a great whore, an epic whore! But I think that's too simple for you. You like to be watched, to tease, to make everyman hard for you, don't you?"

"Yes, I guess that's pretty obvious, isn't it? I'm already a whore, I'm just not getting paid for it," she laughed.

"I think I can solve both your financial and sexual needs. You could be a star. A pornstar like the world has never seen. Fucking only the biggest cocks, making them bigger and harder than imaginable. Fucking only the men you choose and be paid any amount you choose."

"Ha! Well, thanks for thinking that, baby. I know I'm hot, but I'm not porn goddess hot. These pretty titties would have to grow a few sizes and I wouldn't ever get implants, sooo, I don't know, but it sounds sweet."

"I'm guessing you've realized that I'm not your average guy. Have you ever been fucked by a man who can get a raging hardon right after he's shot a giant load like mine? Look at it now, full mast again. Don't jump on it just yet. I have something to give you and you have something I want."

"Ookayy, what more can I give you, a tit job, I'd like another pussy fuck, but whatever."

"This is going to sound crazy, but you're high and horny enough to believe it. I can make your pornstar dream job real. I know, hear me out. I'm not an ordinary guy and not exactly human at all. I'm sort of a demon, well, not evil like that, but more of an incubus type. I feed off of lust and after all that energy from you this evening, I'm feeling particularly, well, talented and effective."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, but inside sort of believed him, and wanted to believe him.

"Ah huh, so your magic cock is now a fat wand that will make me into a porn queen with the right tap, tap , tap? You may not know, darling, but I am a fancy pants lawyer. Where's the catch here? What about the old contract signed in blood routine? And what do you get out of this deal, besides my sweet tight mortal pussy?"

"Yes, well, all I need is your cunt's open consent for my demon cock. What could be a more willing testament? My return on the gifts I'll grant will be souls, of course. You will be our sort of Sacred Vessel collecting men's souls along with their spurting hot cum. Souls literally sucked right out of them! Oh, not to worry, they wouldn't be claimed until their scheduled natural demise.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. You'll see. First we'll work on your body, then I'll set you up in a very pleasurable and profitable starring role as everyone's wet dream. No need to alter your mind, clearly you're already a completely insatiable slut."

"Oh, thank you, kind sir. Let's get started, my horny devil! Back to the bed?"

Elizabeth sprawled on her back spread eagled.

"Do it!"

Naked before her, he looked taller, more muscled and domineering. She felt his power. Even his wonderful cock had grown and changed shape. It had a long bulbous dark head, the shaft was heavily veined and there was a knot near the base. The cock of a beast, a satyr.

As he knelt between her legs, she tilted up her pelvis to take him. She could feel its heat just an inch from her eager cunt.

"Slowly this time. I'm going to push my phallus into you as it grows even thicker. First all the way in. Then with each deep thrust, you'll feel a spurt of jizz way inside. Put your hands over your fine breasts and feel them grow fuller with each thrust and spurt. Be careful to choose when they're as big as you want them. Just so I know, what size do you like?'

Elizabeth could barely speak , mesmerized by his cock.

"Uhmm, I think like double -Ds, but really, really round and high, not saggy. You know, like those impossible porn tits, but completely real! ,...oh and still with nice pointy nipples."

Before she could ramble on, he put the tip at her wet entrance. She watched, panting as he slowly, relentlessly slid his ungodly tool inside her. As he had said, she could feel a spurt when he was all the way in. On the next down stroke, she actually felt her tits swell.

'Oh my god, it's so good, It feels so wonderful, like a rush of the best coke and ecstasy combined. More!"

With the next thrust and spurt, her breasts swelled again. He was literally pumping them up with his potent seed. Her nipples were exquisitely sensitive as she pulled and pinched them with each growth's surge.

"They're so perfect, so beautiful," she moaned.

Her feeding pussy inflated her tits.

Elizabeth loved the power she felt, bimbo power. The tits that bring men to their knees were hers. In her bliss, she wasn't really keeping track of her size, she just wanted to feel it forever. He sensed that.

"I think one more thrust and you're there, a beautiful bust, but not cartoonish like some stars."

He came hard a last time and pulled out. Elizabeth sat up and checked herself in the mirror.

"Wow, knockouts, baby! You're amazing, and so am I."

"There's more," he murmured as he embraced her from behind.

"There are other changes I'll make by fucking your ass in the same way. You're ass will always be tight, but able to take any cock. It will be just as sensitive as your pussy, but providing a whole new kind of orgasm. The anal injection of my seed will also round your ass out just a little bit more, narrow your waist a bit in proportion with your new bust, ok?"

Before she could reply, his cock was up her ass. She watched in the mirror as he grabbed her tits from behind and humped her butt. His deep hard jabs left her gasping from new anal sensations. Her round butt pushed back a bit more as it swelled. As he ran his hands down her waist, it was magically shaped to what the waspie would make it if it were cinched tighter.

He pushed her face down and finished with a few hard jabs and a big cumload.

He rolled her limp form over so that her head draped over the edge of the bed. Standing, he lowered his still hard phallus to her open mouth. She just took it in not knowing what was next. As she worshipped his cock with her mouth, he spoke.

"Fucking your mouth, I will spill my cum into your very soul. That gift will keep you forever beautiful and immortal. Your reign as a porn goddess will be for eternity and all will worship you. Oh, and also, it will plump your lips out a bit. Not like that silly duck lip thing, just lush, full, and promising."

As he starting coming, she felt her throat more flexible than ever. Her tongue snaked around his cock. Her lips felt luscious.

Elizabeth held his hips as he face fucked her until she was covered in a sloppy mix of spit and cum. He came hard and left her drooling mouth open, her face glazed and dazed.

He pulled her up fully onto the bed. He kissed her messy mouth.

"Sleep now, Elizabeth. Tomorrow, you'll quit that stupid job and start living your dream. My assistant will come by and make all the arrangements for your new stardom. We'll see each other again some time. I don't know when. You'll be very busy, anyway, fucking all day every day just like you desired."

12